The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0

Go down 
+18
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Nova
American Wolf
Universe Booking
Zadok
SP
Richie
Harold
Mesa
Captain2
TJ
TimTapOut
Karl
Adam
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Oriadon
Bleed Green
Jarrett
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 4:42 pm

Adam wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
*Dustin Shore and William Davis IV are both backstage, doing their thing. Dustin is preparing to amp up Team Crush, while William Davis is fuming over his recent troubles with Venom and Zayten.*

Off: My apologies, been away for a bit.

Dustin is approached by Adam Jones, who puts an arm around his shoulder.

AJ: Well, well, well, nice to see you, cap'n. Ready to kick those Terror chumps to the curb at Powerplay?

Dustin Shore: Of course I am. Crush has always been the flagship of ECCW, and come Powerplay, we're just reinforcing what everyone already knows.

AJ: Exactly. And I know we haven't seen eye to eye in the past but I want you to know I'm with you all the way come Powerplay.

Dustin Shore: I know you won't be a problem, you like winning too much. Your ego isn't gonna be my problem for once, it'll be Terror's. Wonder if they can handle it...

*Dustin then notices Twista XL walking towards him, and sees he is upset.*

Dustin Shore: Look at this, its like a team meeting. You need something?

Twista XL sneers at Dustin Shore, completely ignoring Adam Jones.

Twista XL: "Yo it's Dustin. Dustin Shore. The same guy I beat at Survive To The End, the same guy who is wack in the ring and can't even begin to imagine hanging with Twista, the same guy who scored a fluke victory over me and is now captaining my brand at Powerplay. I'm happy I've run into you though Dustin, I wanna give you a heads-up son; if I see even a glimmer of an opportunity to fuck you up at Powerplay - I won't hesitate."

Dustin Shore: Now that's not a very co-operative attitude, Twista. You need to find a way to work with me, because I'm sure Matthew Jericho wouldn't mind me finding someone else to represent Crush if you're just interested in causing problems for his brand's team captain.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 4:57 pm

''Look around you Dustin, ECCW is dead on it's feet, Crush hasn't got the star power it once had. I cant be replaced, I am the most dangerous competitor in that match but Matthew Jericho would seriously need to be throwin' somethin' my way to make sure that the M.V.P of Crush doesn't start balling for Terror. If you haven't noticed I seriously don't like you but you seem to carry a bit of weight around here dawg so I've figured if I wanna get what I deserve, there's no bigger statement than taking you out.''
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 6:50 pm

Adam wrote:
''Look around you Dustin, ECCW is dead on it's feet, Crush hasn't got the star power it once had. I cant be replaced, I am the most dangerous competitor in that match but Matthew Jericho would seriously need to be throwin' somethin' my way to make sure that the M.V.P of Crush doesn't start balling for Terror. If you haven't noticed I seriously don't like you but you seem to carry a bit of weight around here dawg so I've figured if I wanna get what I deserve, there's no bigger statement than taking you out.''

AJ: He's got a point, Dustin. I took you out of action for a while and look where I am.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 4:04 am

Adam wrote:

AJ: He's got a point, Dustin. I took you out of action for a while and look where I am.

Dustin Shore: Hey, you were doing well, Adam, don't spoil it. If he wants what he deserves, he can face me in a rematch, name the time and place. Of course, there's always the chance I could beat him again, but really, what will causing problems for me prove in comparison? That you're 'clever'? That you're 'better'? All you'd prove is your total and utter lack of integrity. If you've got a problem with me, fine. Lots of people do, and I always manage to deal with it. Ask Adam Jones, here. But, for one night, I'm willing to put our issues aside. Just take a break for one night, one match. And show everyone exactly what you deserve and why you deserve it. What do you say?
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:37 pm

~Tim TapOut roams the ECCW halls proud of what he did to Brooks on Terror this past week~
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 10:36 pm

Zack Motherfucking Horror arrives and starts burning shit.

Drake Gale is like....idk.

Jayson St. Pierre is currently away on business, so he's no here.

Richie is like..idk.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 9:20 pm

Tribute to the Troops tonight.

^ 5 T's in a row. ^
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 2:12 am

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 4 Coollo10
ResultsSunday, December 16, 2012Kabul, Afghanistan

Makeshift pyro on the stage area signals the beginning of ECCW's fourth annual Tribute to the Troops event and its third in Afghanistan, the first being held in Iraq. The camera pans around the scene at Camp Eggers, where the audience is composed entirely of military men and women, mainly from the United States forces, though there are some in attendance from other countries as well. The bell sounds to signal the first match of the day.

> Match Result #1 <
Matt Brooks defeated Jeffrey O'Walker.

After the match, the ECCW Pure Champion celebrates his victory by slapping some hands around the ring. Not without surprise, his celebration is cut short by none other than Tim Tapout, his Powerplay opponent that just so happens to be undefeated in singles action since returning to ECCW late this year. Brooks seems annoyed at the disturbance. Tapout immediately begins talking on the microphone he brought with him, saying that he is not out to attack Brooks again and that he will have lots of time to do that on Sunday. Tapout says that he instead has a challenge, but not for Brooks. He says that he will be challenging any soldier in attendance to come to the ring and square off against him; he guarantees a submission. Brooks looks disgusted but it is not long at all before one of the soldiers hops the barricade and looks ready to accept the challenge. Brooks stands by in case things go awry.

The soldier approaches the arrogant-as-ever Tapout in the ring. He does not appear to be intimidated in the least by the veteran athlete. Tapout offers a quick handshake first, to which the soldier accepts. But before Tapout can even think about telling the referee to ring the bell and make the match official, the soldier connects with a devastating right hook to Tapout, bringing him to the mat. The soldier pounces on him and continues the assault as his fellow servicemen cheer him on. Brooks gets onto the ring apron and applauds as well as Tapout is left humiliated while Brooks is able to restart his celebration with the troop.

> Match Result #2 <
Harry Jones defeated Dan Williams.

A video package is shown highlighting the past couple of days that the ECCW superstars have spent visiting the soldiers in and around Afghanistan.

Some major heat is drawn at the sight of Hassan and Abdullah, who parade their way to the ring with microphones in hand. Together they say that they are ecstatic to be back in the Middle East, their homeland. They joke that many of the soldiers probably don't wish to be there but that it is okay because they will be given some true entertainment in the tag team stylings of the Middle Eastern Alliance. They then begin trash talking the other ECCW competitors, especially those in the tag division, but are eventually cut off by the music of Aaron Kennedy and Rhys Hawkens, the number one contenders for the tag titles, and then after that, the ECCW Tag Team Champions themselves, Trenton York and Zack Horror.

> Match Result #3 <
Trenton York/Zack Horror defeated Aaron Kennedy/Rhys Hawkens and Hassan/Abdullah.

Another video package is shown, this time showing clips of famous figures giving short thanksgiving messages to the troops. There are many celebrities in the video, but the most notable speakers are Mitt Romney and Presidents Barack Obama, George W. Bush, and Bill Clinton.

> Match Result #4 <
Neville Ryan defeated Casey Anomaly.

Dustin Shore comes down to the ring and talks a little about the thanks that are owed to the military men and women serving the United States and other countries. He then shifts his focus to his big match at Powerplay, where he will captain Team Crush and hopefully for him and his brand, lead them to victory. After explaining the hardships of leading a team that is not on the same page, he calls for an impromptu "team meeting" between the six announced members of the team. Slowly but surely, they march down to the ring. Harry Jones and Alex Nova are fairly quick to do so; they have been able to get along with Shore pretty easily. Adam Jones does so next, albeit cockily. Keith Golden follows right behind him and of course, Twista XL plays the caboose. Shore tells them that they are an unlikely team but that they all share something; they are all Crush superstars and all believe that Crush is ECCW's greatest brand because they are on it. Some of the teammates seem motivated by the speech but others - namely the three who were last to enter - don't seem all that convinced by Shore's oratory. Shore goes on to say that no matter who the seventh member is, they will win at Powerplay and they will win as a team. Offering up the mic for any words from his teammates, Shore hands the mic to Twista, who is dying to say something. He gets close to Shore and says very frankly: "I will win the match on Sunday on my own. I'd just suggest you stay out of my way in doing it."

> Match Result #5 <
Will Williams defeated Riff Radley, to retain the ECCW Television Championship.

Will Williams successfully retains his title and the crowd loves it. In the meantime, he is joined by some of his friends in the celebration as a good portion of the ECCW roster makes their rounds around the ring and into the stands to show their support for all of those brave men and women watching. The show goes off the air with the superstars making their rounds and the commentators wishing everyone a happy holiday season and reminding everyone to tune into tomorrow night's edition of Monday Night Terror.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 10:57 am

Niiiiice show. I'm impressed, usually TTTT's are just like glorified house shows were the faces always win and nothing major happens but there was some nice development here and Will Wiiliams retaining at the end to send the troops home happy was nice.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 8:15 pm

Adam wrote:
Niiiiice show. I'm impressed, usually TTTT's are just like glorified house shows were the faces always win and nothing major happens but there was some nice development here and Will Wiiliams retaining at the end to send the troops home happy was nice.
You cannot comprehend how greatly I appreciate your continued feedback.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 10:47 pm

The following will be the categories for the ECCW Slammy Awards for 2012. Nominees will be announced at Powerplay this upcoming Sunday. You will all be able to vote after that. All of last year's categories will return this year (with the exception of Diva of the Year) and there will also be four new categories.

- Superstar of the Year (6 nominees)
- Match of the Year (4-6 nominees)
- Breakout Star of the Year (6 nominees)
- Team of the Year (4-6 nominees)
- Moment of the Year (4-6 nominees)
- Extreme Moment of the Year (4-6 nominees)
- Pay-Per-View of the Year (6 nominees)
- Weekly Show of the Year (3 nominees)

- GM of the Year (3 nominees)
- Upset of the Year (4 nominees)
- Return of the Year (4-6 nominees)
- Finisher of the Year (6 nominees)

Last edited by Jarrett on Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:36 am

ECCW World Champion Omega walks around backstage.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 6:11 am

Angel Rodriguez is preparing for Sundays world title match.

Adam Jones is preparing for Crush vs Terror at Powerplay.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 11:20 pm

Monday Night Terror Results (12/17/12)

Rhys Hawkens d. Trenton York (10:21)
Both men's partners had to be evicted from the ring following a brawl between the two. Hawkens carries momentum for his team as they head into Powerplay.

Backstage, Zayten was shown bumping into The Enforcers and Daniel Evans. They stared each other down until the trio walked away. Right after William Davis IV walked up to Zayten, smiling. The two stared each other down before also walking away.

Alex Nova d. Diego Garza (9:53)
Afterwards, a brawl ensued between the two and both teams had to get involved.

Zayten, Casey Anomaly, and Venom d. Harry Jones, Adam Jones, and Keith Golden (10:29)
During the match, Harry Jones left his teammates and went backstage. Because fuck Harry Jones.

Tim TapOut d. Kevin Evans (6:37)
The undefeated in singles competition TapOut dominated in his match. Afterwards, he called out Brooks who responded. The two verbally got into it until TapOut tried to hit a sneak attack on Brooks, which ended up failing. The Pure Champion stood over his rival as the crowd cheered.

Omega d. Neville Ryan in a non-title match (16:22)
In a champion vs. champion brawl, Omega came out on top. Post-match, Angel Rodriguez and Peter Linch taunted their rivals from afar before starting a rumble. Soon Teams Terror and Crush got involved, ending the show with a Royal Crumble style brawl.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 12:05 am

The Personality Peep wrote:

Omega turns a corner when he is approached by a fan. The fan just stares there for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 12:07 am

SP wrote:

Omega turns a corner when he is approached by a fan. The fan just stares there for a moment.
Omega gazes at the kid.

Omega: What do ya want, an autograph? I don't do autographs.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:00 am

SP wrote:

Omega gazes at the kid.

The fan just smiles before quickly jumping out of the way, leaving Omega confused. Suddenly, a man forearms Omega down to the ground, beginning the attack.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 11:09 am

SP wrote:
SP wrote:

Omega gazes at the kid.

The fan just smiles before quickly jumping out of the way, leaving Omega confused. Suddenly, a man forearms Omega down to the ground, beginning the attack.
Omega falls to the floor, and dazed, flips over to see his attacker. After seeing that its ________________, he begins kicking at his legs so he can get sppme time to stand.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 5:08 pm

SP wrote:
SP wrote:

Omega gazes at the kid.

Omega falls to the floor, and dazed, flips over to see his attacker. After seeing that its ________________, he begins kicking at his legs so he can get sppme time to stand.

The man flies back into the wall, waiting for Omega to rise. He snags a ladder that leans by a nearby wall, waiting for the World Champion to get to his knees or feet.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 5:18 pm

[Peter Linch is standing at the end of the hallway, watching the fight between Omega and this random guy.]

[Matt Brooks is in the gym on the treadmill, training in preparation for his upcoming title defence against Tim.]
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 7:23 pm

SP wrote:
SP wrote:
SP wrote:

Omega gazes at the kid.

The man flies back into the wall, waiting for Omega to rise. He snags a ladder that leans by a nearby wall, waiting for the World Champion to get to his knees or feet.
Omega rises to his feet, still dazed but ready for the attack to continue.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 7:35 pm

SP wrote:
SP wrote:
SP wrote:

Omega gazes at the kid.

The man grabs the ladder and throws it down on top of Omega, stunning him. The man then leaps and kicks the ladder, making sure Omega goes back down. The man continues to beat down the Champion until he can no longer stand. By this time the fan is gone and the lone wolf is left alone. He picks up the ECCW World Championship and looks it at before running from security members who ambush him. The man passes Peter Linch on his way and throws the Championship in his direction.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 7:43 pm

SP wrote:
SP wrote:
SP wrote:
SP wrote:

Omega gazes at the kid.

The man grabs the ladder and throws it down on top of Omega, stunning him. The man then leaps and kicks the ladder, making sure Omega goes back down. The man continues to beat down the Champion until he can no longer stand. By this time the fan is gone and the lone wolf is left alone. He picks up the ECCW World Championship and looks it at before running from security members who ambush him. The man passes Peter Linch on his way and throws the Championship in his direction.
Security guards come to help Omega up, but Omega yells at them to get his attacker. Omega sits up against a wall and pulls himself onto a nearby crate. Leaning against the wall, he looks over to Linch. He yells over to him.

Omega: You send him Linch? You send him to weaken me cause you know you can't beat me fairly for the title? I'll still beat you, even with a handicap!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 8:21 pm

SP wrote:
SP wrote:
SP wrote:
SP wrote:

Omega gazes at the kid.

Security guards come to help Omega up, but Omega yells at them to get his attacker. Omega sits up against a wall and pulls himself onto a nearby crate. Leaning against the wall, he looks over to Linch. He yells over to him.

Omega: You send him Linch? You send him to weaken me cause you know you can't beat me fairly for the title? I'll still beat you, even with a handicap!

[Peter walks over to Omega, shaking his head as he does so. He reaches the World Champion and hands him his Championship before finally speaking to him.]

"Please Omega, I have already proven that I don't need help to defeat you. I've done it before and you can be sure I intend to do it again. Whoever this guy is and whatever his problem is with you, it has nothing to do with me. I just heard a bit of a commotion and thought it my duty as the best wrestler in the company to come and check what was going on."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:05 pm

Omega places his title on his lap.

Omega: Linch, you beat me because you got lucky. Luck is no longer a factor in matches against me, it takes skill. Its been proven time and time again that you have no wrestling skill whatsoever. Even with two bad legs, I can beat you easily. So have fun losing to me again Linch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0
Page 4 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next