The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0

Go down 
+18
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Nova
American Wolf
Universe Booking
Zadok
SP
Richie
Harold
Mesa
Captain2
TJ
TimTapOut
Karl
Adam
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Oriadon
Bleed Green
Jarrett
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 5:13 pm

The Personality Peep wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Omega is working out in the gym, keeping the World Title next to him.
At first, he doesn't notice the injured Jarrett Calloway sitting in the corner of the room.
He continues his workout without noticing. When he stops with the machine he's on, he heads to the vending machine and gets a bottle of water, the World Title still with him. He then notices Jarrett. He heads over, a smirk on his face.

Omega: So Jarrett, this is a strange turn of events for you, isn't it? Me, the ECCW World Champion, the New Face of ECCW, while the former face, you, is sitting in the corner of the gym forced to observe as I work out, getting ready for future matches. How are you Jarrett, you hurting?
Jarrett: Well champ, to say the least, yes, it's quite interesting. Though the interesting part isn't exactly your title reign, I mean, what are you working out for? You faced a jobber a couple of weeks ago. But nonetheless, I'm not facing anybody because I'm out. But being on the sidelines has given me much needed time to think. Rest assured, you're the least of my worries.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 5:28 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
At first, he doesn't notice the injured Jarrett Calloway sitting in the corner of the room.
He continues his workout without noticing. When he stops with the machine he's on, he heads to the vending machine and gets a bottle of water, the World Title still with him. He then notices Jarrett. He heads over, a smirk on his face.

Omega: So Jarrett, this is a strange turn of events for you, isn't it? Me, the ECCW World Champion, the New Face of ECCW, while the former face, you, is sitting in the corner of the gym forced to observe as I work out, getting ready for future matches. How are you Jarrett, you hurting?
Jarrett: Well champ, to say the least, yes, it's quite interesting. Though the interesting part isn't exactly your title reign, I mean, what are you working out for? You faced a jobber a couple of weeks ago. But nonetheless, I'm not facing anybody because I'm out. But being on the sidelines has given me much needed time to think. Rest assured, you're the least of my worries.
Omega: That kid was trying to make a name for himself, and he payed for it. I know I don't need to worry about you, because you can't beat me fairly. If you were healthy and we had a match right now, I'd do to you what I did to you at Whiplash. So you do your thinking, as if it even matters. You still won't ever be at the level I'm at ever again.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 5:55 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Omega: That kid was trying to make a name for himself, and he payed for it. I know I don't need to worry about you, because you can't beat me fairly. If you were healthy and we had a match right now, I'd do to you what I did to you at Whiplash. So you do your thinking, as if it even matters. You still won't ever be at the level I'm at ever again.
Jarrett: Omega, I've forgotten more about wrestling than you'll ever know. Maybe someday you'll come to terms with that. You should also know that I respect that title more than any other in this business; I don't necessarily respect you or your tactics, but whoever happens to be holding that title needs to treat it with respect. I've held it enough times to be able to tell you this.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 6:02 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Jarrett: Omega, I've forgotten more about wrestling than you'll ever know. Maybe someday you'll come to terms with that. You should also know that I respect that title more than any other in this business; I don't necessarily respect you or your tactics, but whoever happens to be holding that title needs to treat it with respect. I've held it enough times to be able to tell you this.
Omega: Oh don't worry Jarrett, I will treat it with respect. My opponents, however, not so much. You see, just because I'm not a man who shows respect, it doesn't mean I'm incapable of respect. No, I respect this title. I don't need to win it multiple times to know to respect it, I just need the one reign to know that. I don't mind winning it multiple times, but I don't see that happening. Why, you say? Am I not confident? No, I'm confident. I don't see myself having multiple reigns, because to have multiple reigns, would mean I'd have to lose it. That's not gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 6:42 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Omega: Oh don't worry Jarrett, I will treat it with respect. My opponents, however, not so much. You see, just because I'm not a man who shows respect, it doesn't mean I'm incapable of respect. No, I respect this title. I don't need to win it multiple times to know to respect it, I just need the one reign to know that. I don't mind winning it multiple times, but I don't see that happening. Why, you say? Am I not confident? No, I'm confident. I don't see myself having multiple reigns, because to have multiple reigns, would mean I'd have to lose it. That's not gonna happen.
Jarrett: I admire your confidence - if that's what it is - but I'm not yet convinced. But then again, what do I know?
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 7:12 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Jarrett: I admire your confidence - if that's what it is - but I'm not yet convinced. But then again, what do I know?
Omega: There ya go! You got something right, what DO you know? Absolutely nothing. And you know what, as the World Champion, I'm deciding that this conversation is over. See ya around Jarrett. Good luck with that injury.

After that last comment, albeit sarcastic, Omega smirks again and walks off to continue his workout.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 2:52 am

*Dustin Shore and William Davis IV are both backstage, doing their thing. Dustin is preparing to amp up Team Crush, while William Davis is fuming over his recent troubles with Venom and Zayten.*

Off: My apologies, been away for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 11:39 am

Oriadon wrote:
*Dustin Shore and William Davis IV are both backstage, doing their thing. Dustin is preparing to amp up Team Crush, while William Davis is fuming over his recent troubles with Venom and Zayten.*

Dustin is approached by Adam Jones, who puts an arm around his shoulder.

AJ: Well, well, well, nice to see you, cap'n. Ready to kick those Terror chumps to the curb at Powerplay?
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 2:40 pm

@1HarryJones: The Age of Extreme: Dead. EFNW: Dead, as far as I know. ECCW: On its last legs ... or, so you'd think. #12.12.12
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 7:49 pm

Jarrett Calloway searches for Harry Jones - or at least, anybody but Dustin Shore.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 7:52 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett Calloway searches for Harry Jones - or at least, anybody but Dustin Shore.

[Much to the disappointment of Jarrett, it is Peter Linch who is first to confront him and not Harry Jones.]

"So it isn't just me in this place after all. Although, to be honest, I'd probably prefer to be alone than to have to share this arena with you."

OOC: I'm bored, humour me.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 7:53 pm

Karl wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

[Much to the disappointment of Jarrett, it is Peter Linch who is first to confront him and not Harry Jones.]

"So it isn't just me in this place after all. Although, to be honest, I'd probably prefer to be alone than to have to share this arena with you."

Jarrett: Oh, Peter. What are you so angry about?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 7:57 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Karl wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Peter: "I'm not angry I'm more just perplexed. You see, I've been looking up the history books and I still fail to understand how guys like you and Omega manage to become World Champion when there are guys in the company like myself and Dustin much more worthy of being at the top of the food chain here in ECCW."
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:11 pm

Karl wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Karl wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Peter: "I'm not angry I'm more just perplexed. You see, I've been looking up the history books and I still fail to understand how guys like you and Omega manage to become World Champion when there are guys in the company like myself and Dustin much more worthy of being at the top of the food chain here in ECCW."
Jarrett has to laugh at the mention of Dustin.

Jarrett: Let's not discuss Dustin Shore. Dustin Shore is not here. He is not in contention, nor should we be bringing him up. Of course, I could endlessly debate whether or not it's you or me that belongs at the top, but right now the fact is I'm in no shape to be competing and you're the number one contender. So at this moment, you're second on the food chain. I won't deny it.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:28 pm

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

AJ: Well, well, well, nice to see you, cap'n. Ready to kick those Terror chumps to the curb at Powerplay?

Dustin Shore: Of course I am. Crush has always been the flagship of ECCW, and come Powerplay, we're just reinforcing what everyone already knows.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 1:21 am

The world is full of Kings and Queens (The setting appears to be the ECCW arena.)
Who blind your eyes and steal your dreams (Matthew Jericho lecturing the ECCW Universe.)
It's Heaven and Hell (Harry Jones is seen laying in an excrescence of broken tables and barbed wire.)
And they'll tell you black is really white (EFNWs Chairman, Travis Jones is seen sitting in an alleyway with a half-empty bottle of Bourbon)
The moon is just the sun at night (A mid-angle shot shows Harry watching Matthew Jericho on television)
And when you walk in golden halls (Rapid shots of Jones training for something big)
You get to keep the gold that falls (The setting is once again the ECCW arena)
It's Heaven and Hell (An image of the ECCW logo rotates 180 degrees clockwise)

"ECCW is about to be turned upside down. There will never be another Harry Jones."

Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 6:04 am

Oriadon wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

Dustin Shore: Of course I am. Crush has always been the flagship of ECCW, and come Powerplay, we're just reinforcing what everyone already knows.

AJ: Exactly. And I know we haven't seen eye to eye in the past but I want you to know I'm with you all the way come Powerplay.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 6:28 am

OT: lulz, why was Jones still being used?
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 3:25 pm

Hazza wrote:
Same reason why Surge and Sean Shamrock are still used, Jarrett needs people to fill up the rosters.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 5:33 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Karl wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Karl wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Jarrett has to laugh at the mention of Dustin.

Jarrett: Let's not discuss Dustin Shore. Dustin Shore is not here. He is not in contention, nor should we be bringing him up. Of course, I could endlessly debate whether or not it's you or me that belongs at the top, but right now the fact is I'm in no shape to be competing and you're the number one contender. So at this moment, you're second on the food chain. I won't deny it.

Peter: "You know Jarrett I am actually glad that you brought that up. I know you are in no shape to be competing because you are past it. Your competing days were over a long time ago and I'll be honest, if it were up to me you wouldn't be in a match here in ECCW again."
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 6:30 pm

Twists XL arrives, furious he isn't captain of Team Crush and dying to run into Dustin Shore
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 6:48 pm

Oriadon wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

AJ: Exactly. And I know we haven't seen eye to eye in the past but I want you to know I'm with you all the way come Powerplay.

Dustin Shore: I know you won't be a problem, you like winning too much. Your ego isn't gonna be my problem for once, it'll be Terror's. Wonder if they can handle it...

*Dustin then notices Twista XL walking towards him, and sees he is upset.*

Dustin Shore: Look at this, its like a team meeting. You need something?
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:51 am

TJ! wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Same reason why Surge and Sean Shamrock are still used, Jarrett needs people to fill up the rosters.
Aight, someone needs to fill me in on what I've missed.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 7:22 pm

Hazza wrote:
TJ! wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Aight, someone needs to fill me in on what I've missed.
If you're talking about with your character, nothing significant. In general, you'd have to skim through some results.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 12:02 pm

Oriadon wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

Dustin Shore: I know you won't be a problem, you like winning too much. Your ego isn't gonna be my problem for once, it'll be Terror's. Wonder if they can handle it...

*Dustin then notices Twista XL walking towards him, and sees he is upset.*

Dustin Shore: Look at this, its like a team meeting. You need something?

Twista XL sneers at Dustin Shore, completely ignoring Adam Jones.

Twista XL: "Yo it's Dustin. Dustin Shore. The same guy I beat at Survive To The End, the same guy who is wack in the ring and can't even begin to imagine hanging with Twista, the same guy who scored a fluke victory over me and is now captaining my brand at Powerplay. I'm happy I've run into you though Dustin, I wanna give you a heads-up son; if I see even a glimmer of an opportunity to fuck you up at Powerplay - I won't hesitate."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0
Page 3 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next