The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0

Go down 
+18
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Nova
American Wolf
Universe Booking
Zadok
SP
Richie
Harold
Mesa
Captain2
TJ
TimTapOut
Karl
Adam
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Oriadon
Bleed Green
Jarrett
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Contender
Contender

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:57 am

Karl wrote:
The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
Karl wrote:
[Peter Linch is walking around the arena, intent on winning back his ECCW Championship at the first chance he gets.]

[Matt Brooks is in the gym, happy to have had the night off last night, but is now focused on his upcoming title defence against Tim; whenever it is.]

Adam Jones is sitting on a crate, watching as Peter Linch walks past.

AJ: Unlucky last night, Linch. I would have loved to cash in my money in the bank on you, just to see your face. In a way, I'm dissapointed you lost.

Peter: Why I'm sorry to disappoint you but worry not because its only a matter of time before I am once again ECCW World Champion! And when that happens AJ, I will take the greatest of pleasures in preventing you from successfully cashing in the Money In The Bank briefcase!

AJ: Yeah, good luck with that. The way your match ended, I'm surprised you can even walk.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 10:45 am

Zayten is in the back celebrating his victory over Neville Ryan.

Twista XL is working out contemplating what's next following his huge win in the STTE Main Event.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:44 pm

Karl wrote:
Karl wrote:
[Peter Linch is walking around the arena, intent on winning back his ECCW Championship at the first chance he gets.]

[Matt Brooks is in the gym, happy to have had the night off last night, but is now focused on his upcoming title defence against Tim; whenever it is.]

Adam Jones is sitting on a crate, watching as Peter Linch walks past.

AJ: Unlucky last night, Linch. I would have loved to cash in my money in the bank on you, just to see your face. In a way, I'm dissapointed you lost.

Peter: Why I'm sorry to disappoint you but worry not because its only a matter of time before I am once again ECCW World Champion! And when that happens AJ, I will take the greatest of pleasures in preventing you from successfully cashing in the Money In The Bank briefcase!

AJ: Yeah, good luck with that. The way your match ended, I'm surprised you can even walk.

Peter: "Well that's the difference between you and I AJ; if you had been in that match I bet you wouldn't have competed again for a long time but I, on the other hand, took it like a man and came back fighting. I will be ECCW World Championa again AJ and I hope that you hold off on cashing in until then because I want to be the one who ensures you don't become a World Champion here in ECCW."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 9:08 pm

The lights turn out, as Monster by Skillet begins to play. The fans boo immensly, recognizing this as Omega's theme. A spotlight shines on the stage, and Omega is standing in the light, holding up the World Title. He puts the title on his shoulder and walks down the ramp, smirking. He walks up the steel steps and steps into the ring. He stands in the middle and raises a mic to his lips.

ECCW World Champion | Omega

"I am the WORLD CHAMPION!"

The fans' boos grow even louder then they were.

"I don't think you heard me right. I am the WORLD CHAMPION!"

The fans continue to boo.

"Why are you booing? You finally have a World Champion that you can be proud of. In the past you had Jarrett Calloway, and Dustin Shore, and Peter Linch. But now, you have me! Omega, the World Champion! I've been in this business, the top of the wrestling business, for about 2 years now. But, for whatever reason, every chance at a World Title I got, I lost. I don't know why, but then I came here. I saw this place needed some cleansing, someone to be proud of. ECCW needed a new face, and I came in. Jarrett Calloway was the face, and he is terrible at what he does. I defeated him, and became the new face of ECCW. But what's a face without a title? Peter Linch happened to be World Champion when I was finally gunning for this title. Unfortunately for him, I don't stop until I win. So I faced him 3 times, after 2 fluke victories, and defeated him 3 nights ago. I have finally done not only what I've been gunning for since coming to ECCW, but my entire career. I'm the World Champion, I am the undisputed face of ECCW. "Mr. 100%" Omega, The ECCW World Champion! That's something you should all get used to, because that will stick around for a while. Now, Adam Jones. I know you'll be hoping to cash in that little briefcase of your's on me and become World Champion after I've gone through a tiring match. But, even when you do, because I know how much you want to be World Champion. When you do decide to cash in, I promise you that you'll lose. No matter where or when, you will fail in your attempt to cash in. Omega, the ECCW World Champion!"

Omega drops his microphone as the fans boos grow louder. He raises his newly won World Title into the air, and he leaves the ring, walking up the ramp. On the stage, he turns back around, and lowers his sunglasses to the bridge of his nose. He chuckles again, and walks backstage.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 9:22 pm

The Personality Peep wrote:

The lights turn out, as Monster by Skillet begins to play. The fans boo immensly, recognizing this as Omega's theme. A spotlight shines on the stage, and Omega is standing in the light, holding up the World Title. He puts the title on his shoulder and walks down the ramp, smirking. He walks up the steel steps and steps into the ring. He stands in the middle and raises a mic to his lips.

"Why are you booing? You finally have a World Champion that you can be proud of. In the past you had Jarrett Calloway, and Dustin Shore, and Peter Linch. But now, you have me! Omega, the World Champion! I've been in this business, the top of the wrestling business, for about 2 years now. But, for whatever reason, every chance at a World Title I got, I lost. I don't know why, but then I came here. I saw this place needed some cleansing, someone to be proud of. ECCW needed a new face, and I came in. Jarrett Calloway was the face, and he is terrible at what he does. I defeated him, and became the new face of ECCW. But what's a face without a title? Peter Linch happened to be World Champion when I was finally gunning for this title. Unfortunately for him, I don't stop until I win. So I faced him 3 times, after 2 fluke victories, and defeated him 3 nights ago. I have finally done not only what I've been gunning for since coming to ECCW, but my entire career. I'm the World Champion, I am the undisputed face of ECCW. "Mr. 100%" Omega, The ECCW World Champion! That's something you should all get used to, because that will stick around for a while. Now, Adam Jones. I know you'll be hoping to cash in that little briefcase of your's on me and become World Champion after I've gone through a tiring match. But, even when you do, because I know how much you want to be World Champion. When you do decide to cash in, I promise you that you'll lose. No matter where or when, you will fail in your attempt to cash in. Omega, the ECCW World Champion!"

Omega drops his microphone as the fans boos grow louder. He raises his newly won World Title into the air, and he leaves the ring, walking up the ramp. On the stage, he turns back around, and lowers his sunglasses to the bridge of his nose. He chuckles again, and walks backstage.

[When Omega comes backstage, he is instantly met by the former Champion Peter Linch. Linch walks over to Omega, sarcastically applauding him.]

"Congratulations Omega, you finally beat me. There is one problem though Omega, you see I am currently 2-1 against you so at the moment if anybody can say they lost on a fluke it is me because so far you have beaten me once and I have beaten you twice. If you want to prove yourself as Champion Omega, put that belt on the line against me at Powerplay and I assure you that I will walk out with that ECCW World Championship around my waist and you will be nothing but a name on a list separating me from, well, me."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 9:28 pm

Karl wrote:

[When Omega comes backstage, he is instantly met by the former Champion Peter Linch. Linch walks over to Omega, sarcastically applauding him.]

"Congratulations Omega, you finally beat me. There is one problem though Omega, you see I am currently 2-1 against you so at the moment if anybody can say they lost on a fluke it is me because so far you have beaten me once and I have beaten you twice. If you want to prove yourself as Champion Omega, put that belt on the line against me at Powerplay and I assure you that I will walk out with that ECCW World Championship around my waist and you will be nothing but a name on a list separating me from, well, me."
"You see Peter, I'd love to put my title on the line against you. But the thing is, I had to earn all 3 of my title opportunities against you. And unless you have a rematch clause in your contract, I'm afraid it's only fair for you to have to earn a match against me."

Omega smirks as he waits for Peter's response.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 9:33 pm

Karl wrote:

"You see Peter, I'd love to put my title on the line against you. But the thing is, I had to earn all 3 of my title opportunities against you. And unless you have a rematch clause in your contract, I'm afraid it's only fair for you to have to earn a match against me."

Omega smirks as he waits for Peter's response.

[Peter slowly begins to laugh at Omega, shaking his head as he does so.]

"Look at you, you stand there and you say you are a bigger man than me but you try and weasel your way out of the rematch which I am entitled to. I don't give a damn if I have a rematch clause or not because one way or another I will get my rematch against you and I will beat you and become a two time World Champion. Whether you like it or not Omega, this is exactly what will happen!"
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 9:36 pm

Omega laughs, and looks right at Peter.

"Do it. If you earn a match against me, I'll happy defend my title against you. But trust me, you won't beat me. No one will, not for this title."
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:30 pm

OT: I can appreciate the Christmas colors.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:39 pm

Jarrett wrote:
OT: I can appreciate the Christmas colors.
Honestly, I didn't even notice that.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 8:04 pm

"Do it. If you earn a match against me, I'll happy defend my title against you. But trust me, you won't beat me. No one will, not for this title."

Neville Ryan appears at the top of the ramp as "King of my World" blares behind him. He carries his old money in the bank briefcase, his King of the Ring Crown and he holds his ECCW Championship over his head in a manner that would make some question his humility. Ryan cocks his head slightly at Omega as he mocks the surprise at his arrival.

"Firstly, I would like to request that the two of you... as they say in France...Ferme la grande bouche Or in words that the champion of the other brand can understand ; Now is time for mouth sound stopping" he smiles widely as he steps up onto ringside steps.

"Now at Survive to the end I decided to treat the audience by giving them a few words of wisdom as I left. Sharing with them the knowledge inside the brain of a man who has a legitimate claim to being the best in the business." the crowd boos Neville's claim. He raises a finger and looks out into the crowd.

"Well not that I expect a fair assessment from you mouthbreathers out there but lets look at it realistically. I was the third best in the world. Both of the two ahead of me have practically fallen into Comas. I meanwhile have become King of the Ring, Money in the Bank winner AND ECCW World Champion in a matter of months. Omega here.... our other big Champion, his biggest accomplishment besides winning his title has been learning how to spell his name so he can sign autographs...." he says as he gestures towards Mr. 100%

"Anyway, I was talking to these imbiciles and you interupted me to say that I talk too much." he raises an eyebrow in mock confusion

"I was just going to say that I think you confused "Talk too much" with "Are able to string together more words than poor Omega can understand" and that lead to your outburst. I just wanted to come out here to set the record straight and ask why someone not even on Monday Night Ryan.... name change pending... would want to interrupt me. The most accomplished champion in ECCW history"
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:37 am

Captain2 wrote:

Neville Ryan appears at the top of the ramp as "King of my World" blares behind him. He carries his old money in the bank briefcase, his King of the Ring Crown and he holds his ECCW Championship over his head in a manner that would make some question his humility. Ryan cocks his head slightly at Omega as he mocks the surprise at his arrival.

"Firstly, I would like to request that the two of you... as they say in France...Ferme la grande bouche Or in words that the champion of the other brand can understand ; Now is time for mouth sound stopping" he smiles widely as he steps up onto ringside steps.

"Now at Survive to the end I decided to treat the audience by giving them a few words of wisdom as I left. Sharing with them the knowledge inside the brain of a man who has a legitimate claim to being the best in the business." the crowd boos Neville's claim. He raises a finger and looks out into the crowd.

"Well not that I expect a fair assessment from you mouthbreathers out there but lets look at it realistically. I was the third best in the world. Both of the two ahead of me have practically fallen into Comas. I meanwhile have become King of the Ring, Money in the Bank winner AND ECCW World Champion in a matter of months. Omega here.... our other big Champion, his biggest accomplishment besides winning his title has been learning how to spell his name so he can sign autographs...." he says as he gestures towards Mr. 100%

"Anyway, I was talking to these imbiciles and you interupted me to say that I talk too much." he raises an eyebrow in mock confusion

"I was just going to say that I think you confused "Talk too much" with "Are able to string together more words than poor Omega can understand" and that lead to your outburst. I just wanted to come out here to set the record straight and ask why someone not even on Monday Night Ryan.... name change pending... would want to interrupt me. The most accomplished champion in ECCW history"

'Probably because you spout garbage all off the time, ese.'

The crowd cheer as the final two sylablles of the sentence reveal the identity of the speaker, with Angel Rodriguez walking out from behind the curtain, microphone in hand. He heads straight for Neville Ryan and the two men face off, Peter Linch and Omega watching exasperatedly in the squared circle.

AR: Neville Ryan, you shouldn't be worried about Omega interrupting you because you've got bigger fish to fry. You may have escaped Survive to the End with your title still around your waist, but we all know your victory against me was a fluke. Maybe that's why you felt the need to attack me on Terror, maybe you just wanted to make a statement, I don't know, ese. But while I'm still standing here and able to defend myself, I will. That's why I want you to defend your title against me one more time. That way, we can find out once and for all, who truly deserves to hold the title of...King!
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:34 pm

December will be a busy month in ECCW, as it always is. Just a run-through of the three big events of the month:

Sunday, December 16: Tribute to the Troops
Sunday, December 23: Powerplay
Monday, December 31: Slammy Awards
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 2:54 pm

Tribute to the Troops is on my birthday so if I have any of my guys in a match they better win Wink
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:37 pm

The ECCW Champion of the World, Omega himself, arrives to the arena and walks around, his title around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 8:07 am

Angel Rodriguez is backstage, happy about his win over Zayten on Terror.

Adam Jones is in his lr, still waiting for a chance to cash in his MITB briefcase.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 8:34 pm

Daniel Evans arrives like a motherfucker.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 2:14 am

Mesa wrote:
Daniel Evans arrives like a motherfucker.
It's about time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:09 pm

*Both Rhys Hawkens and Ryan Wright separately wonder what the hell has been going on the past week since no results for any of the shows have been posted, as well as the ECCW Website link not working*

OT: Seriously though, the heck?
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:21 pm

Goddammit, Jarrett, I asked you to do Terror for me this week since I couldn't (Hell Week in college).
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:58 pm

Rhawk wrote:
*Both Rhys Hawkens and Ryan Wright separately wonder what the hell has been going on the past week since no results for any of the shows have been posted, as well as the ECCW Website link not working*

OT: Seriously though, the heck?
OT: Has to be a Webs error.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 2:14 pm

Omega is working out in the gym, keeping the World Title next to him.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 2:15 pm

At first, he doesn't notice the injured Jarrett Calloway sitting in the corner of the room.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 3:05 pm

Jarrett wrote:
At first, he doesn't notice the injured Jarrett Calloway sitting in the corner of the room.
He continues his workout without noticing. When he stops with the machine he's on, he heads to the vending machine and gets a bottle of water, the World Title still with him. He then notices Jarrett. He heads over, a smirk on his face.

Omega: So Jarrett, this is a strange turn of events for you, isn't it? Me, the ECCW World Champion, the New Face of ECCW, while the former face, you, is sitting in the corner of the gym forced to observe as I work out, getting ready for future matches. How are you Jarrett, you hurting?
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 5:02 pm

Angel Rodriguez is in the gym, proud to have beaten the clock on Terror.

Adam Jones is happy to be in team Crush, but is still waiting for a chance to cash in his MITB briefcase.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0
Page 2 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next