The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 24 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 24 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 24 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 24 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 24 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0

Go down 
+18
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Nova
American Wolf
Universe Booking
Zadok
SP
Richie
Harold
Mesa
Captain2
TJ
TimTapOut
Karl
Adam
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Oriadon
Bleed Green
Jarrett
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:43 am

I say do what you do for the other PPVs. Just next PPV, put the amount of work you put into this one, but keep it in Word until its done.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:56 am

Yeah just put your heart and soul into the next one, but post a summary for the Royal Crumble.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:00 am

So be it.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:52 am

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 24 Th_RoyalCrumblelogo
Sunday, January 20, 2013 - ECCW Royal Crumble IV - London, England

1. Matthew Maddox defeated a local competitor in the event's dark match.
2. The show opens with a pyro display.
3. Hassan and Abdullah defeated Adrian Cuthbert and CL Strong (w/ Trish Cuthbert) in a tag team match, to retain the ECCW Tag Team Championships. The London crowd was very supportive of their hometown team, which consisted of an ECCW Hall of Famer. Ultimately, it was Abdullah who put away that Hall of Famer to win the match for him and his partner.
4. Daniel Evans is interviewed backstage, where he provides his reasoning as to why he chose to be the first entrant into the Royal Crumble match. He also expresses his belief that he has a shot at winning it for a second time.
5. The commentators break the news that the first inductee into ECCW's Hall of Fame class of 2013 will be announced by Matthew Jericho tonight.
6. William Davis IV defeated Zayten in a grudge match.
7. Harry Jones complains to Richie in his office about his absence in the Royal Crumble match. Richie tells him that he should not have disappeared from ECCW in the buildup to the event, but Jones refuses to accept defeat. He pledges to Richie that he will find a way into the match one way or another.
8. Trenton York defeated Zack Horror to become the ECCW Television Champion.
9. Kevin Evans draws number 15 in the Royal Crumble lottery and is then attacked by Harry Jones in a nearby hallway.
10. Matthew Jericho introduces Cyrus Black as the first inductee into the ECCW Hall of Fame class of 2013.
11. Angel Rodriguez defeated Neville Ryan and Matt Brooks in a triple threat match, to retain the ECCW Heavyweight Championship. After the match, he celebrated as green, red, and white confetti rained down on the ring.
12. Jarrett Calloway makes a surprise appearance, this time without crutches. He has a much more serious demeanor than usual: no slapping hands or pandering to the fans. He talks about his disappointing 2012, in which he went 2-7-1 at pay-per-view events. He shifts the discussion to Dustin Shore, who beat him for the ECCW World title a year ago and eventually injured him in November. It looks like Calloway is about to come to a decision on his ECCW future when Dustin Shore interrupts. He says that they are alike in a lot of ways and that they have both had ups and downs. Calloway, feeling that Shore is counseling him, tells him to mind his own business. Shore says that he is out there to prevent Calloway from making a decision that he will eventually regret and also to offer to set aside whatever grudge exists between them. He says to look forward to 2013 and forget 2012. Calloway says no; he cannot think about 2013 until he has come to terms with failure in 2012. As the two bicker about each others' motives, Shore seems to be succeeding in provoking Calloway to the point of which his confidence is returning. Calloway ends things by saying that he may no longer be able to beat Twista XL or Ali Fernando but that he knows that he can kick Shore's ass any day of the week because he's "better than him." Calloway bumps his shoulder into Shore on his way out of the ring.
13. Will Williams defeated Omega to become the new ECCW World Champion.
14. Doctors assess Kevin Evans' status and declare that he is in no position to compete.
15. Twista XL wins the Royal Crumble match from the #22 spot. It lasts slightly over an hour.

Entry Numbers:

Notes about the match:
-- The surprise entrants were Christian Storm and Jake Lyndon.
-- Christian Storm ended up eliminating the ECCW Legend's Champion Ali Fernando.
-- Rhys Hawkens was eliminated by two people, a combination of Aaron Kennedy and Ryan Wright.
-- Harry Jones sneakily replaced Kevin Evans at entry number 15.
-- The longest time spent in the match went to Adam Jones.
-- The shortest time spent in the match went to Dan Williams.
-- The final five in the match were Dan Maskell, Dustin Shore, Jake Lyndon, Tim Tapout, and Twista XL.
-- The final three were Jake Lyndon, Tim Tapout, and Twista XL.
-- Tim Tapout was ultimately eliminated by Twista XL.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:58 am

*Will Williams is in the back, celebrating his win over Omega with the ECCW World Title. He whips his dick out because he's overjoyed*
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:00 am

Omega is sitting in his locker room, furious over his title loss to Williams. He stands and kicks over the chair he was sitting on, then begins pounding on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:01 am

Christian Storm walks around backstage with a smile on his face after returning to ECCW. He high fives some crew workers and shakes some hands before heading to his locker room to rest up after the big night.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:03 am

I'd like for Oriadon and I to play out that promo. So I'll start the RP and we'll act like it's the Royal Crumble. We tried getting it done ahead of time but didn't so I had to write out his parts. Since that is gone now, we can redo it together.

There is a loud reaction from the crowd at the sound of this all-familiar entrance music, much of it positive despite Jarrett Calloway's most recent appearances being quite controversial. This time, he is without the crutches that he had been seen with months ago. That is not all that has changed, however; his demeanor seems strikingly different. Rather than looking energetic as usual, he appears serious and expressionless. Instead of slapping hands on the way down the ramp and into the ring, he keeps to himself, not bearing anyone any mind. He does carry a microphone in his right hand however, which signals that we will be hearing something from him tonight. Once in the ring, he takes a long pause before speaking. The crowd eagerly anticipates his words.

"It has been fifty-six days since I have stepped foot into an ECCW arena and seventy-two since I have competed in a match. And here we are, twenty days into 2013 and experiencing the first Royal Crumble in which I have not taken part in one of its matches. Are we witnessing a pattern here?"

Calloway begins to pace. He looks to be thinking over every word, carefully selecting which to use. His temperament could be described as a bit uneasy as he begins to speak again, a bit slower this time.

"First of all, let's look at what happens when I am consistently appearing in matches. Last year, I competed at ten of the twelve pay-per-views and had the magnificent record of 2-7-1. Sure, one of those wins was the Match of the Year and the other was barely what I'd call a win, and I'd almost count the one as a loss. Regardless, I've always had high expectations of myself so if I look at it as critically as I have been, I went 1-9 for all intents and purposes. That being said, 2012 was no banner year for me. It started out a year ago at this very event, where I lost the ECCW World Championship to none other than ... Dustin Shore."

There is a burst of cheers at the mention of Shore's name.

"Dustin Shore ... Dustin Shore ... we'll get to him later. From there, I went on to have an unfair rematch at Heavy Metal which I lost. Then it was on to Match of the Year before not being able to finish the match in April. From there I lost in May and barely pulled out a win in June. A loss in July, a loss in August, September, October. And then of course, as fate would have it, I face Dustin Shore on November 9, 2013, where I am injured during the match and indefinitely sidelined from in-ring competition. I show up at Survive to the End during the main event to work my magic and then again at Powerplay to get a front row seat at the unraveling of each of the brands' teams. But aside from rising above in March, I cannot recall one 'glorious' moment in 2012. I have never in my career had a year so dreadful that I can only name one real positive. And due to my injury, I have had quite a bit more time on my hands. And with a lot of time comes a lot of thought; and think I have."

Knowing that the storytelling has to be going somewhere soon, the crowd awaits Calloway's next dialogue with much anticipation.

"I have thought plenty about 2012 and how terrible it was for me and my career. Because of this, I have thought plenty about my career in general and how I did in 2011, 2010, 2009. In all of this, I have been able to see a lot more negatives than I once thought there were. And it is with this that I beg the question: what about 2013? I do not believe that I can push on to 2013 if I have yet to come to terms with collective failure in 2012. I've thought about how many more negatives I may be able to add to my resume if I continue on like this throughout this year. I've thought about the things that have been said to me in the past by the likes of Harry Jones, Omega, Twista XL, and Ali Fernando. There was a time in which I never took any of their words to mind, let alone to heart. But their narrative of me having 'lost it' is truly beginning to sink in. What if --"
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:09 am

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 24 Tumblr_m28lwdx9ET1qd4a3m

Trenton York walks backstage with the sweat falling from his brow, now fixed up after his brutal match with Zack Horror. On his shoulder, he holds the Television championship that just became his as he begins to grin knowing he did exactly what he promised to do... beat Zack Horror. Trenton York is back and with gold on him as he beats Zack this time but Zack Horror is not done, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:10 am

You can click here to rate the show. I'd appreciate it if you'd rate it based on the matches, segments, storylines, and overall show quality rather than the unfortunate events that have caused it to fall short in terms of detail. In other words, rate it positively and negatively based on what happened so that I can honestly improve.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:13 am

(Matthew Maddox sits in his locker-room happy he had a match and won but eagerly awaits for his first match in which he wrestles some real competition.)
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:30 am

~Tim TapOut is furious how he was so close to victory but failed to win the Royal Crumble~
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:55 am

Jarrett wrote:
I'd like for Oriadon and I to play out that promo. So I'll start the RP and we'll act like it's the Royal Crumble. We tried getting it done ahead of time but didn't so I had to write out his parts. Since that is gone now, we can redo it together.

There is a loud reaction from the crowd at the sound of this all-familiar entrance music, much of it positive despite Jarrett Calloway's most recent appearances being quite controversial. This time, he is without the crutches that he had been seen with months ago. That is not all that has changed, however; his demeanor seems strikingly different. Rather than looking energetic as usual, he appears serious and expressionless. Instead of slapping hands on the way down the ramp and into the ring, he keeps to himself, not bearing anyone any mind. He does carry a microphone in his right hand however, which signals that we will be hearing something from him tonight. Once in the ring, he takes a long pause before speaking. The crowd eagerly anticipates his words.

"It has been fifty-six days since I have stepped foot into an ECCW arena and seventy-two since I have competed in a match. And here we are, twenty days into 2013 and experiencing the first Royal Crumble in which I have not taken part in one of its matches. Are we witnessing a pattern here?"

Calloway begins to pace. He looks to be thinking over every word, carefully selecting which to use. His temperament could be described as a bit uneasy as he begins to speak again, a bit slower this time.

"First of all, let's look at what happens when I am consistently appearing in matches. Last year, I competed at ten of the twelve pay-per-views and had the magnificent record of 2-7-1. Sure, one of those wins was the Match of the Year and the other was barely what I'd call a win, and I'd almost count the one as a loss. Regardless, I've always had high expectations of myself so if I look at it as critically as I have been, I went 1-9 for all intents and purposes. That being said, 2012 was no banner year for me. It started out a year ago at this very event, where I lost the ECCW World Championship to none other than ... Dustin Shore."

There is a burst of cheers at the mention of Shore's name.

"Dustin Shore ... Dustin Shore ... we'll get to him later. From there, I went on to have an unfair rematch at Heavy Metal which I lost. Then it was on to Match of the Year before not being able to finish the match in April. From there I lost in May and barely pulled out a win in June. A loss in July, a loss in August, September, October. And then of course, as fate would have it, I face Dustin Shore on November 9, 2013, where I am injured during the match and indefinitely sidelined from in-ring competition. I show up at Survive to the End during the main event to work my magic and then again at Powerplay to get a front row seat at the unraveling of each of the brands' teams. But aside from rising above in March, I cannot recall one 'glorious' moment in 2012. I have never in my career had a year so dreadful that I can only name one real positive. And due to my injury, I have had quite a bit more time on my hands. And with a lot of time comes a lot of thought; and think I have."

Knowing that the storytelling has to be going somewhere soon, the crowd awaits Calloway's next dialogue with much anticipation.

"I have thought plenty about 2012 and how terrible it was for me and my career. Because of this, I have thought plenty about my career in general and how I did in 2011, 2010, 2009. In all of this, I have been able to see a lot more negatives than I once thought there were. And it is with this that I beg the question: what about 2013? I do not believe that I can push on to 2013 if I have yet to come to terms with collective failure in 2012. I've thought about how many more negatives I may be able to add to my resume if I continue on like this throughout this year. I've thought about the things that have been said to me in the past by the likes of Harry Jones, Omega, Twista XL, and Ali Fernando. There was a time in which I never took any of their words to mind, let alone to heart. But their narrative of me having 'lost it' is truly beginning to sink in. What if --"

*Dustin Shore's music hits to cut Calloway off mid-sentence, and Jarrett looks less than impressed as The Dynamite Superstar comes out onto the stage, already in his ring gear for the Royal Crumble match, though he is also wearing a t-shirt. The crowd, however, is on their feet for one of ECCW's finest. Dustin doesn't smile or wave like he usually does, though, because his attention is on Jarrett standing in the ring. As he comes onto the stage, we see a microphone in his hands.*

Dustin Shore: Cut the music. *Obediently, the music stops.* Jarrett, Jarrett, I'm gonna stop you right there, if you don't mind. Because before you make the announcement I hear you getting ready to make, there's some things that need to be said. And the first of those is...yes, you've 'lost it'. In fact, I wonder if, at any point in time, you actually had 'it'. If you wanna go back in time, if you want to dwell on the past, lets go back to Powerplay, where you involved yourself in one of my matches without invitation. I get that we had a match on November 9th, and I get that you were injured during the match. But I have a feeling that this problem you have with me dates all the way back to this time last year. Yes, I won the title. Six months later, I lost the title to Peter Linch, and almost lost my career. But did you see me give up? No, I fought my way right back into ECCW. Yeah, I haven't had the best PPV record in history, but I never let it get me down.

*Dustin now starts walking down the ramp, still talking.*

Dustin Shore: Until recently, I considered you to be another class of competitor. I saw in you something I pride myself on - a love for competition and for this business. And when you pour yourself into this business, like you and I have, there is a fire to your work, an undeniable passion. The wins and losses are the nature of this business, but when you care that much, you can move past the losses, you can pick yourself up and come back at 110% for your next match. The fire is dying in you, Jarrett. I can see it in your sad face, hear it in your excuses. You and Harry Jones put on the Match of the Year at Slam-Mania! And here you are, moping in the middle of the ring, in front of all your fans, that you're not good enough anymore. It is an insult to them for believing in you, in the person they thought you were. And a person who you can be again. I'm not even really angry about Powerplay anymore, and I think it is past time you let this all go and find your fire again.

*Dustin's gotten into the ring at this point, and is looking across the ring at Jarrett, a mirror of their staredown a year ago for the World Title match.*

Dustin Shore: Yeah, I could let you give up, I could let you walk out. But that is the competitor in me, the man who loves what he does, seeing someone he knows is like him become disillusioned, begin to doubt all he has accomplished. You are still the same Jarrett Calloway who tore to house down with Harry Jones, the one who won the 2011 Royal Crumble, the man who is a multi-time World Champion. You've just had your head up your ass lately, and it is time to come up for air and see that you're not half as pathetic as you make yourself seem.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:51 am

I will respond in the morning.

Attention all ECCW users: We are less than a month away from ECCW transitioning to its own forum. I am going to need a bit of help with the planning aspects. A few people will suffice. PM me if interested.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 10:11 am

I'll write a promo as soon as dad gives me my laptop back.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:44 am

You know I'll help Jarrett.

OOC - Hopefully I can get an RP up later
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:06 pm

[Matt Brooks is sitting in his locker room, frustrated that he lost last night but still hopeful that his performance will gain him a future title shot.]

[Peter Linch is walking around backstage, slightly annoyed that he didn't even make it into the top five in the Royal Crumble Match.]

OOC: I'll help if you need it.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:29 pm

I can help as well.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:37 pm

I think I have more than enough help with Adam, SP, Karl, and Jon. Of course I'll also let TJ in on it.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:26 pm

Jarrett wrote:
I think I have more than enough help with Adam, SP, Karl, and Jon. Of course I'll also let TJ in on it.
In on what?
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:57 pm

Adam Jones is in the gym, happy to have spent the most time in the ring out of anybody in the Crumble, knowing he'll still probably become World champion.

Angel Rodriguez is celebrating his Heavyweight title defence, but at the same time looking for Will Williams.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:59 pm

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
Adam Jones is in the gym, happy to have spent the most time in the ring out of anybody in the Crumble, knowing he'll still probably become World champion.

Angel Rodriguez is celebrating his Heavyweight title defence, but at the same time looking for Will Williams.
*Will Williams has actually been following Angel for a good hour*

"AHEM!"
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:45 pm

TJ! wrote:

"AHEM!"

Angel turns with a start.

AR: There you are. Congratulations on winning the World title. Feels good, doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 9:16 pm

TJ! wrote:

"AHEM!"

AR: There you are. Congratulations on winning the World title. Feels good, doesn't it?
"Seeing as how I've had it for more than a minute, yeah it feels fucking great."
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:23 am

TJ! wrote:
TJ! wrote:

"AHEM!"

"Seeing as how I've had it for more than a minute, yeah it feels fucking great."

AR: And just think, a couple of months ago, we were fighting for the TV title. Now you're champion of Crush and I'm champion of Terror.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0
Page 24 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next