The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 27 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 27 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 27 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 27 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 27 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 27 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 27 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 27 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0

Go down 
+18
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Nova
American Wolf
Universe Booking
Zadok
SP
Richie
Harold
Mesa
Captain2
TJ
TimTapOut
Karl
Adam
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Oriadon
Bleed Green
Jarrett
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 27 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:35 pm

Off: sorry for inactivity. High school wrestling has been taking up a lot of time. Getting ready for the State Championships.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 27 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 11:28 pm

OT: My apologies for the late show.

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 27 Crush12
ECCW Crush Results — Friday, February 8, 2013 — Episode 188: TBD

The arena turns green as the pyro display hits, fireworks lighting up the stage. The fans are excited for another Friday night of action.

A recap of last week's episode of Crush is aired.

The show opens with Dustin Shore coming out to the ring with a microphone in hand, intent on speaking his mind. He clears the air of his intentions at the Royal Crumble, reaffirming his case that he only wanted to end the apparent grudge existing between Jarrett Calloway and himself. He wanted to help Calloway regain his confidence to make a full time in-ring return but failed in doing so. But all of that is behind him, says Shore. Whether or not Calloway will budge and accept that it is a new year, Shore will. He discusses how crucial every match is during this time of the year. With Slam-Mania just over a month away, every win and loss count. And with that, Shore says he is looking forward to Heavy Metal in a little over a week, where he wants to win the ECCW World Championship and ensure a high profile spot on the Slam-Mania card. That is when Shore is interrupted by Omega, who says that he is glad that Shore is going to stop caring about the situation with Calloway because he needs to focus all his attention on their match later on tonight, where Omega plans to destroy Shore. Omega also says that Shore needs to start preparing for Heavy Metal because once Omega gets his hands on him in the elimination chamber, Shore won't be making it to Slam-Mania. Shore says that talk is cheap and Omega's actions will do the talking. Omega leaves the stage satisfied with his message.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Match 1: Matthew Maddox defeated Alex Nova by pinfall at 12:02.
This match was probably Maddox's most difficult win so far in his young ECCW career. He remains undefeated, improving his televised record to 4-0, despite Nova's drive and resiliency.

Backstage, Harry Jones is in the Crush General Manager Richie's office, which seems to be a fairly common sight at this point. This time, he is presenting his case for another shot at getting into Crush's elimination chamber match at Heavy Metal. He targets all five of the challengers for Will Williams' title, giving Richie reasons why he should replace each and every individual; Nova isn't deserving enough, Shore is too washed up, Omega has already exhausted his chances, Linch can't handle the caliber of the match, and Adam Jones 'cheated' to win in his qualifier. Richie does not want to hear excuses and therefore boots Jones out of his office.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

A Monday Night Terror recap is aired.

Match 2: Christian Storm defeated Sean Shamrock by pinfall at 9:35.
Storm, hoping to prove his worthiness to not only the fans and management, but also to the ECCW Legend's Champion Ali Fernando, put up an impressive performance against the veteran Shamrock.

After the match, Ali Fernando tried to resort to his usual underhanded 'getting ahead' tactics, hoping to successfully execute a blindside attack on Christian Storm. To his surprise, Storm fought off the attack and sent Fernando right back out of the ring where he came from as the crowd cheered.

Backstage, an interviewer is standing by with the ECCW World Champion Will Williams. Williams is asked about his mindset heading into the elimination chamber at Heavy Metal on February 20. He responds by saying that it is not his first chamber in ECCW and that he is doubtful that it will be his last. Despite this, every match like this requires a lot of preparation, both mental and physical. Williams says that he has been working hard to make sure that he is ready come February 20 when he steps into the chamber with five other capable competitors. Despite the challenge ahead of him, Williams expresses his confidence that he will leave Heavy Metal as ECCW World Champion and go on to Slam-Mania as a defending champion.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Match 3: Aaron Kennedy and Ryan Wright defeated Christopher Styles and Oliver Walker by pinfall (Kennedy over Walker) at 11:17.
The number one contenders for the ECCW Tag Team Championships, Aaron Kennedy and Ryan Wright, continued to build up momentum heading into their big title match at Heavy Metal. The Masterminds could not get it done.

The commentators announce that Matthew Jericho will be making an appearance on next week's episode of Crush.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Match 4: Peter Linch defeated Ryan McKinnon by pinfall at 17:01.
Linch and McKinnon, bitter rivals, finally squared off one on one, with the more experienced of the two getting the win.

After the match, Harry Jones hurried down the ramp and into the ring to spoil Linch's victory celebration. A brutal assault commences. As Jones takes the fight to the outside, it becomes clear that Jones' sole motive is to target one of the elimination chamber participants and attack them to find a way into the match just like he did at the Royal Crumble. Linch is defenseless as Jones tosses him into the security barricade. As the beating gets tougher and tougher to watch, the commentators plead for someone to do something, but their wishes don't seem to be resonating with anyone. That is, until a surprising figure comes out to make the save: Adam Jones! Mr. Money in the Bank Adam Jones rushes to the ringside area and starts to give Harry Jones a taste of his own medicine. Everyone seems to be in a state of confusion as Adam Jones takes out Harry Jones. The commentators wonder aloud why one of Linch's rivals came to his aid.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Match 5: Trenton York defeated Angel by pinfall at 16:04.
York and Angel, both ECCW veterans, put on a good show with a lot and back and forth action. Ultimately, it was the ECCW Television Champion who picked up the victory. Zack Horror was a special guest commentator.

On the big screen, the cameras give everyone a view of the backstage area where both Dustin Shore and Omega are shown walking down separate hallways in a splitscreen shot. In the lower left, a graphic appears that reads "UP NEXT."

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Backstage again, an interviewer informs those watching that Twista XL, who is standing beside the interviewer, has asked for some speaking time tonight. He then proceeds to ask why, but Twista snatches the microphone out of his hand and shoos him away. Twista says that his message is simple. He says that he has noticed the natural excitement that comes with Heavy Metal being so close; the elimination chamber matches are getting all of the discussion. Twista warns the fans not to get too excited in picking their winners because none of them will be winners come Slam-Mania where he, the Royal Crumble winner, plans to take the ECCW World Championship from whoever enters the show as champion.

Match 6: Omega defeated Dustin Shore by pinfall at 21:25.
In the longest and most anticipated match of the night, Omega came out on top over Shore. The action was back and forth and very unpredictable, but the win was decisive.

Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 27 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:41 am

The fans boo as Omega's theme blares through the arena, and the lights go out. A spotlight is shone on the stage and Omega is shown standing in the spotlight, holding a microphone in one hand. Omega walks down the ramp, and the spotlight follows him, as he ignores the fans reaching out for him. At the bottom of the ramp, Omega jumps up onto the apron, and he is shown smirking. He steps into the ring and stands in the middle. He takes his sunglasses off and places them in one of his jacket pockets, and he raises his mic to his lips, as he begins to speak.

Mr. 100% | Omega

"It won't be long until I am the World Champion again. At Heavy Metal, when I compete in the Elimination Chamber match, I will win, and take back what is rightfully mine. Will Williams got a cheap win against me at Royal Crumble, but I will beat not only Williams, but 2 other men I've beaten, someone so irrelevant I'm surprised he got in the chamber, and Mr. Money in the Bank himself. I've beaten Peter Linch, just as many times as he's beaten me, but only mine were more recent, and more decisive. I beat Dustin Shore last night in what I can say was probably an early candidate for Match of the Year. Alex Nova isn't good enough to even lace up my boots, and Adam Jones has the Money in the Bank briefcase, so what's he gonna do if he somehow wins? Cash in on himself?"

The fans boo Omega, and he looks out into the crowd, smirking. He laughs, looking all around the arena.

"And Will Williams, we aren't done. I heard Harry Jones say I've 'already exhausted my chances,' but I see it differently. You see, as the former champion, I am deserving of a fair rematch, not having to share my World Title match with 4 other challengers. However, I'm willing to share this title match with Jones, Nova, Shore and Linch, but should I lose, by some sort of miracle, then I still should be getting my fair rematch. So Williams, if you win, I'm still coming for you. We both lose, you'll be spared, for the time being. I win, then I'm sure Twista would be my next opponent. But I know for a fact that I'll win. I've said that I'll win in the past and lost, but I'm positive that in a structure like the Elimination Chamber, where the ring is surrounded by steel, so in essence, it's surrounded by one giant weapon that men like me can take advantage of, not to mention those pods, and the glass. In a structure like the chamber, there is no way I can lose. So get ready people, because in just a couple of weeks, you'll be seeing my as a 2 time World Champion."

Omega's theme blares through the arena and he tosses his microphone behind him, and leaves the ring, going backstage, as the spotlight now lifts, lighting the entire arena once again.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 27 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:34 am

[Peter Linch is sitting in the trainer's room with an ice pack held up against his neck. He is clearly frustrated that his victory was overshadowed by the attack from Harry Jones but is still confused as to why Adam Jones was the one to help him, given their history.]

[Matt Brooks is in the gym, happy that he was able to shut up Tim this past Monday Night on Terror.]
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 27 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 12:40 am

Ryan McKinnon sits backstage furious at the events that occurred on Crush. McKinnon kicks a crate into the wall as he yells. "WHERE THE FUCK IS HARRY JONES?"
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 27 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:53 pm

The Heavy Metal card has been completed. Predictions would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 27 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:54 pm

So will it be this Sunday when ECCW makes the transition?
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 27 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:55 pm

*Will Williams is in his locker room, doing his usual shit. Except this time he has the World Title so fuck you*

*Robert Cairo is finalizing tonight's Terror*
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 27 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:57 pm

ECCW World Championship Elimination Chamber Match
Will Williams (c) vs. Omega vs. Dustin Shore vs. Peter Linch vs. Adam Jones vs. Alex Nova

Winner: Will Williams

ECCW Heavyweight Championship Elimination Chamber Match
Angel Rodriguez (c) vs. Neville Ryan vs. Matt Brooks vs. Zayten vs. Tim Tapout vs. William Davis IV

Winner: Zayten

Grudge Match
Adam Jones vs. Harry Jones

Winner: Harry Jones

ECCW Legend's Championship Match
Ali Fernando (c) vs. Christian Storm

Winner: Ali Fernando

ECCW Television Championship Match
Trenton York (c) vs. Zack Horror

Winner: Zack Horror

ECCW Tag Team Championships Match
Hassan & Abdullah (c) vs. Aaron Kennedy & Ryan Wright

Winners: Kennedy & Wright

Dark Match Battle Royal
Winner Receives Future ECCW Pure Championship / ECCW Legend's Championship Match

Winner: Ryan McKinnon (complete guess)
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 27 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:27 pm

Zack Horror is seen backstage, looking down at a torn up bible. The meanings of this bible shall be explained in due time..
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 27 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:36 pm

Karl wrote:
So will it be this Sunday when ECCW makes the transition?
Sure will.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 27 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:35 am

Omega walks around backstage, prepared for whats to come in the near future.

OFF: Just so you guys know, I'm probably gonna sign someone to Terror soon.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 27 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 3:50 am

Angel Rodriguez is in the gym, preparing for the Elimination Chamber.

Adam Jones is backstage, preparing a promo.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 27 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 5:20 pm

~The crowd instantly bursts into boo's as the music of the ECCW Pure Champion, Tim TapOut, plays throughout the areana. He arrogently makes his way from center stage and down the ramp, ignoring insults from members of the audience. He then snatches a microphone from a crewmember as he makes his way into the ring.~

~~Tim TapOut~~

"Now all of you fools need to shut up and let the Champion speak!"

~As expected the crowd boo's as small "You Suck Chants" break out. Once they begin to quiet down Tim again lifts the microphone up to his lips.~

~~Tim TapOut~~

"Now that I have everybodies attention... I, among 5 other men, will compete in the Elimination Chamber at Heavy Metal. Obviously, I shall win the match and become the PURE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION! Besides Angel, I am the only other man in the match with gold around my waist and rightfully so! I have dominated competition since my return to ECCW, and no body in the back can deny it! I have come out here time and time again telling you that there will be change in ECCW and I am that change! ECCW needs a face to be proud of, and who's better than mine? NCAA stand out, multi-time World Champion, and current Pure Champion! If anyone was destined to be a World Champion here in ECCW; it was Tim TapOut!"

~Tim smirks as he basks in his glow, but it drowned out by the roar of the crowd's boo's. Tim looks down over the ropes at those who boo him as he prepares to speak.~

~~Tim TapOut~~

"All of you boo me, but not one of you has the right to do so! In this ring I am a GOD! Not one person in the ECCW locker room can out wrestle ME! I have graced this business when I first stepped onto a mat, where it all started. I have blessed ECCW by re-signing with them and brought them a cash-flow that would make Donald Trump jealous! I am what those who are involved with business call a 'Marketable Item'. Which means I make this company tons and tons of money. That's just with the Pure Championship! Imagine how much ECCW would make if I had both Pure and World Titles! Soon, they'll find out!"

~Tim pauses for a moment and lets the people boo him yet again before he speaks.~

~~Tim TapOut~~

"This is just another oppertunity to gaurentee myself a match at Slam-Mania! I was so close at the Royal Crumble where I was the last person to be eliminated... by that no good thug 'Twista XL'... But that's behind me! Elimination Chamber is where I will yet AGAIN etch my name in the ECCW History books where I finally win a World Championship in ECCW! Already carving my name here by winning the ECCW Hardcore Title my first run here and now this Pure Title... But now... The ECCW Heavyweight Championship is in my sights. I will go to Slam-Mania as both the Pure Champion AND Heavyweight Champion! Doesn't matter if I'm the first or the sixth entrent into the chamber because I will do ANYTHING to win the championship. This... This is MY time to shine! Not Angel, not Zayten, not Neville, not William, and CERTAINLY not Matt Brooks time. It will be the TapOut Era in ECCW after Heavy Metal... and I exit with the World Championship."

~The crowd boo's as loud as they possibly can as the arrogent Champion just smirks and bows before he exits the ring. He mocks the audience as he heads up the ramp and yells "Next World Champion!" before he goes backstage.~
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 27 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:53 pm

Late Monday Night Terror Results (2/12/13)

The show opened up with Tim TapOut giving a promo (the one above this post). He was then interrupted by William Davis IV, who butted heads with Tim. The two got into it before being interrupted by Neville Ryan, who didn't make things better. The three men got into a brawl before Robert Cairo came out and announced a triple threat tonight between Ryan, Tim, and William. The winner of the match would get to come out of the chamber as #6.

Ryan Wright d. Hassan (13:46)

Matt Brooks d. Daniel Evans (12:41)

Abdullah d. Aaron Kennedy (10:22)

Zayten d. Angel Rodriguez in a non-title match (14:22)

William Davis IV d. Tim TapOut and Neville Ryan to earn the #6 spot in the chamber
Davis pinned Ryan to win, post match he suffered a beatdown from Tim TapOut, who was in turn attacked by Neville Ryan. The three opponents brawled as the other three EC opponents stood on the ramp and laughed. The show ended as Davis, Tim, and Ryan ran over to Angel, Zayten, and Brooks and brawled.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 27 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:31 am

Matthew Maddox

(Matt Maddox is pacing back and forth in his locker-room with a cameraman in the room. Hee stops pacing and stares into the camera with an uneasy expression on his face. His expression turns to a grin as he starts speaking.)

"Oliver Walker, Zack Horror, Riff Radley, Alex Nova. Those are the men that have been defeated by me. I enjoyed beating all of them but all I can think of what is next for Matthew Maddox. I haven't been here long but I hear the buzz going around. I hear people talking. I hear the people backstage talking,I hear you people talking about Matthew Maddox and how he will change professional wrestling forever! I came and I am conquering! Their all talking about how this man...this sadistic and psychotic motherf***er is gonna become the biggest star in this company! They know that Matthew Maddox is going against the grain! Matthew Maddox doesn't fit the typical mold but guess what!? Matthew Maddox is going to become a champion in little time! If I am booked into the number one contender's battle royal this Sunday I can damn near guarantee that Matthew Maddox will be the number one contender for the Legend's Championship! I'm not a legend yet but believe it to be true that in ten years,twenty years,thirty years. Hell, 100 years you will remember, your children will remember,your grandchildren will remember, you great grandchildren... all of them will remember that Matthew Maddox will be remembered as a legend."

(The camera fades to black with Maddox staring into the camera witha crazy look in his eye.)

Last edited by The Heart Break #HEEL on Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 27 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:09 am

*William L. Davis IV is backstage, celebrating his victory on Terror and bragging about being viewed as a major player now.*

*Dustin Shore is backstage, knowing that despite the result of his contest with Omega on Crush, there is still one more show left before Heavy Metal.*
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 27 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 3:04 am

(Matthew Maddox is in his locker-room sitting on a steel chair with his head down.)
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 27 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 4:51 pm

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 27 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8a9M1KCYPFQ3G_5oRST_i50TDUDu1n_JGW6hNRCCEp9rn6gnKFg

The new theme music of DOOM breakout star, Keith Copeland blares through the arena and still an odd sound the crowd erupts in cheers for the man who made a career of being hated by all of these fans who now are on their feet in cheers for the man who has turned his life in a new direction and for the good and not for the bad. The lights flicker between the colors red, blue, black, and green as out from the back walks out a new and improved Keith who has a great big smile on his face as he puts his hand over his eyes looking out at all his new adoring fans and is obviously eating all of this up. He fixes the collar of his fresh new suit in which he wears over a blue dress shirt and has on a blue tie to match it. Keith makes his way down the ramp as he claps the hands of some of his fans who sing along with his new theme song. They watch his new titantron video showing some more of his recent victories and matches as well as the memories of DOOM Season One in which he reigned as the DOOM World Champion for most of the season and at the end was crowned the first ever DOOM Winner. He walks around the ring with a shout and the crowd cheers back at him as he grabs the microphone away from the ring announcer and shakes the hands of the commentators showing that he is indeed a changed man. He walks up the steel steps going in the ring between the top and middle rope as he spins around taunting for the crowd who continue their love for this newly found fan favorite. The music cuts off and the lights return to normal as Copeland stands in the center of the ring bringing up the microphone as he cracks an even bigger smile.

KEITH COPELAND ---
"Ladies and Gentlemen, today is the beginning of a new chapter here in ECCW, a chapter in which the forgotten become the found and the found find the glory that they are chasing. The bad find good and the good find evil but it is what you seek in your own heart and soul that leads you to the places that you need to be going and for many many years now i have been left to reign below the direction that I wanted to be. i had one desire after the first season of DOOM and that was to become a world champion here and rule the roster... rule the company. I wanted it so bad that I brought in Jacob Smith to help me do the dirty work but that didn't do the trick and then I paid off Dominic Johnson to come compete in DOOM and show that even my protege could win DOOM but as history tells the story, he failed. He let me down and whenever I got sick and tired of him doing his crap that was when he turned his back on me..,. he stabbed me in the back... I looked and I searched for what it was that I was missing. I asked myself... "Keith, what is it that you are missing, why is it that you can not find glory?" Even after I became the General Manager of Terror I still did not reach what I was to get... I did not find the treasure that I was seeking... I am a former two time ECCW Legend's Champion.... but yet when I returned to action and recaptured that title I felt that it was not good enough... that the title did not fit me... Now I realize that holding that title was an honor and it made me what it said... a legend! But even with it strapped around my waist I didn't find ease to the thoughts in my mind... the seeking of more... the emptiness that I still felt and then... I found what took that away and completed me... and it was each and every one... of you."

The crowd cuts him off as he finally gave them the respect that he would never give them. He has always came out and degraded all of the fans saying that they were not good enough for him but now as a changed man he sees the flaws in his past and finally accepts the fans as the heart and soul of this business. The crowd cheers and begins to chant his name causing him to begin to grin and clap for them as they play it all up. This is a sight that would be strange two years ago to see but as they say time changes everything. Keith shakes his head and his cheek bones must be in pain by the width of the smile on his face... this feels better than he even thought that it would.

KEITH COPELAND ---
"Thank you all very much but it is not you who should be cheering me but the other way around. I should go out there and shake each and every single on of your hands for never giving up in me and accepting me for my flaws. I saw the light and I knew that without you people that I would be nothing... this suit that I am wearing I would not be able to afford because I would be out of a job. You are the heart of this business and now I have let all of you to have a place in my heart and this time around I refuse to let you down like time after time I have let myself down. I allowed Jacob Smith to get inside my head and feed me all of these lies of how to get to the job that obviously never worked and now... he is out of work. I fired him and put my foot down and took a new leash on my career. I have let you and The Jericho's down in my career and now that all ends, I will take my spot of glory and fame with each and every one of you behind me and pushing me to the top because I couldn't do it alone. Who really can in this business without cheating their way to the top and I for one am no longer a cheater, a liar, or a no good peice of shit that I have heard you call me in the past. Once again thank you for not calling me that now. Crush... After DOOM I came here to start my career as a star and that is why I came back here to now finally really start my career, in a way start my career over. For too long I have gone unspoken and unheard of... I have watched Jarrett Calloway... Harry Jones... Dustin Shore... Will Williams... Peter Linch... Omega... Adam Jones... all come and do what I wanted... Main Event... even fellow DOOM winner Ali Fernando... people before my coming and people after do what I couldn't and that killed me inside but that all ends now. A chapter of my life has been finished and closed and it is the dawn of a new day... my new beginning... 2013 is the year that Keith Golden is forgotten and Kieth Copeland becomes the ECCW World Champion!"

--TO BE CONTINUED BY ANY CRUSH SUPERSTAR --
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 27 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:51 pm

Ali Fernando arrives.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 12:27 pm

The scene opens with Adam Jones lying on a couch in his home, his Money in the Bank briefcase resting on the coffee table beside him. AJ smirks his signature smirk, before adressing the camera.

AJ: People have been asking me the same question all week. Why did you save Peter Linch from Harry Jones on Crush? Well, I could tell you that I want my fellow elimination chamber competitors at 100% so I can truly claim to be a legitimate World champion when I win at Heavy Metal. I could tell you that I wanted to make a statement by getting in the face of a Hall of Famer. I could even tell you that I felt bad for Linch and wanted to stand up for the morally corrupt locker room. But I'd be lying to you. My motivation was pretty simple. I don't like Harry Jones.

Jones sits up and places his briefcase on his lap.

AJ: Ever since I won this briefcase and I earned a guaranteed World championship shot whenever I wanted, I've been in the championship limelight. But yet, everybody in the locker room still maintains that I'm just an arrogant, cocky, jerk-off who thinks nobodies as great as him. And frankly, I don't care. But Harry Jones goes a little further than just having an opinion. He called my victory over him a couple of weeks ago a fluke. Now, Harry, you may have been angry and venting your frustration or you could truly have believed that, I don't really care which. The truth of the matter is that I'm just too good for you but if you want me to prove that to you one more time, then you'll get your chance. At Heavy Metal. Because I've talked to management and that match will happen. And once I get you out of my way, I'm going to go on and become the World champion by winning the Elimination Chamber. This briefcase, while providing a safety barrier, will not be required. Adam out.

The camera clicks shut as AJ hoists his briefcase aloft.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:51 pm

Omega is in the practice ring in the gym, preparing a new finisher, which he hopes to introduce at Heavy Metal. A sitout suplex slam he calls the L-Town Finish.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 27 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 1:21 pm

TimTapOut wrote:

~The crowd instantly bursts into boo's as the music of the ECCW Pure Champion, Tim TapOut, plays throughout the areana. He arrogently makes his way from center stage and down the ramp, ignoring insults from members of the audience. He then snatches a microphone from a crewmember as he makes his way into the ring.~

~~Tim TapOut~~

"Now all of you fools need to shut up and let the Champion speak!"

~As expected the crowd boo's as small "You Suck Chants" break out. Once they begin to quiet down Tim again lifts the microphone up to his lips.~

~~Tim TapOut~~

"Now that I have everybodies attention... I, among 5 other men, will compete in the Elimination Chamber at Heavy Metal. Obviously, I shall win the match and become the PURE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION! Besides Angel, I am the only other man in the match with gold around my waist and rightfully so! I have dominated competition since my return to ECCW, and no body in the back can deny it! I have come out here time and time again telling you that there will be change in ECCW and I am that change! ECCW needs a face to be proud of, and who's better than mine? NCAA stand out, multi-time World Champion, and current Pure Champion! If anyone was destined to be a World Champion here in ECCW; it was Tim TapOut!"

~Tim smirks as he basks in his glow, but it drowned out by the roar of the crowd's boo's. Tim looks down over the ropes at those who boo him as he prepares to speak.~

~~Tim TapOut~~

"All of you boo me, but not one of you has the right to do so! In this ring I am a GOD! Not one person in the ECCW locker room can out wrestle ME! I have graced this business when I first stepped onto a mat, where it all started. I have blessed ECCW by re-signing with them and brought them a cash-flow that would make Donald Trump jealous! I am what those who are involved with business call a 'Marketable Item'. Which means I make this company tons and tons of money. That's just with the Pure Championship! Imagine how much ECCW would make if I had both Pure and World Titles! Soon, they'll find out!"

~Tim pauses for a moment and lets the people boo him yet again before he speaks.~

~~Tim TapOut~~

"This is just another oppertunity to gaurentee myself a match at Slam-Mania! I was so close at the Royal Crumble where I was the last person to be eliminated... by that no good thug 'Twista XL'... But that's behind me! Elimination Chamber is where I will yet AGAIN etch my name in the ECCW History books where I finally win a World Championship in ECCW! Already carving my name here by winning the ECCW Hardcore Title my first run here and now this Pure Title... But now... The ECCW Heavyweight Championship is in my sights. I will go to Slam-Mania as both the Pure Champion AND Heavyweight Champion! Doesn't matter if I'm the first or the sixth entrent into the chamber because I will do ANYTHING to win the championship. This... This is MY time to shine! Not Angel, not Zayten, not Neville, not William, and CERTAINLY not Matt Brooks time. It will be the TapOut Era in ECCW after Heavy Metal... and I exit with the World Championship."

~The crowd boo's as loud as they possibly can as the arrogent Champion just smirks and bows before he exits the ring. He mocks the audience as he heads up the ramp and yells "Next World Champion!" before he goes backstage.~

As TapOut makes his way to the back the lights flicker and the crowd cheer as blood drips down from the rafters and lands on the spot where TapOut had been previously standing in the ring. TapOut characteristically brushes it off but it's clear to everyone that the longest reigning Pure Champion in ECCW History and the shortest-reigning Heavyweight Champion in ECCW History, Zayten, is about to start making his presence felt in the build-up to the Elimination Chamber.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 27 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 3:31 pm

We make the switch in a little over a day.

Any more HM predictions?
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 27 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 3:52 pm

Richie is seen doing whatever...

Zack Horror arrives.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0
Page 27 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next