The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 26 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 26 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 26 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0

Go down 
+18
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Nova
American Wolf
Universe Booking
Zadok
SP
Richie
Harold
Mesa
Captain2
TJ
TimTapOut
Karl
Adam
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Oriadon
Bleed Green
Jarrett
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 8:47 pm

Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Trenton York has retired from ECCW due to the fact that Zack Horror is gay, he can have the title.
Ur a fag

Ur a champ

Ur a loser
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 8:56 pm

Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Trenton York has retired from ECCW due to the fact that Zack Horror is gay, he can have the title.
Ur a fag

Ur a champ

Ur a loser

Ur a Zack Horror
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 12:15 am

New match confirmed for Heavy Metal:

ECCW Legend's Championship Match
Ali Fernando (c) vs. Christian Storm

Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 1:23 am

Daniel Evans had yet to arrive back at the arena, rumors saying he is distraught over a poor Crumble Showing.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:15 am

OT: Sorry for the inactivity, I'm back.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 10:09 am

[Peter Linch is in his locker room, happy after qualifying for the Elimination Chamber Match but still slightly hurt following Omega's attack on him.]

[Matt Brooks is in the gym, building himself up in preparation for his upcoming Elimination Chamber Match.]
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 1:53 pm

*Will Williams walks around with his World Title around his shoulder, looking over a list of everyone in the Elimination Chamber*

*Robert Cairo and the other dudes are in his office doing shit*
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 3:14 pm

TJ! wrote:
*Will Williams walks around with his World Title around his shoulder, looking over a list of everyone in the Elimination Chamber*

Royal Crumble winner Twista XL approaches Williams.

"Yo dawg maybe it ain't the Elimination Chamber you should be worried about."
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 3:29 pm

Ali Fernando arrives.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 10:05 pm

Angel Rodriguez is preparing for a radio show interview he's been asked to participate in.

Adam Jones is backstage, happy to have qualified for the Elimination chamber match at Heavy Metal.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 10:11 pm

Adam wrote:
TJ! wrote:

*Will looks up from the list*

"And what is it I should be worried about, exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:29 am

Oriadon wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
There is a loud reaction from the crowd at the sound of this all-familiar entrance music, much of it positive despite Jarrett Calloway's most recent appearances being quite controversial. This time, he is without the crutches that he had been seen with months ago. That is not all that has changed, however; his demeanor seems strikingly different. Rather than looking energetic as usual, he appears serious and expressionless. Instead of slapping hands on the way down the ramp and into the ring, he keeps to himself, not bearing anyone any mind. He does carry a microphone in his right hand however, which signals that we will be hearing something from him tonight. Once in the ring, he takes a long pause before speaking. The crowd eagerly anticipates his words.

"It has been fifty-six days since I have stepped foot into an ECCW arena and seventy-two since I have competed in a match. And here we are, twenty days into 2013 and experiencing the first Royal Crumble in which I have not taken part in one of its matches. Are we witnessing a pattern here?"

Calloway begins to pace. He looks to be thinking over every word, carefully selecting which to use. His temperament could be described as a bit uneasy as he begins to speak again, a bit slower this time.

"First of all, let's look at what happens when I am consistently appearing in matches. Last year, I competed at ten of the twelve pay-per-views and had the magnificent record of 2-7-1. Sure, one of those wins was the Match of the Year and the other was barely what I'd call a win, and I'd almost count the one as a loss. Regardless, I've always had high expectations of myself so if I look at it as critically as I have been, I went 1-9 for all intents and purposes. That being said, 2012 was no banner year for me. It started out a year ago at this very event, where I lost the ECCW World Championship to none other than ... Dustin Shore."

There is a burst of cheers at the mention of Shore's name.

"Dustin Shore ... Dustin Shore ... we'll get to him later. From there, I went on to have an unfair rematch at Heavy Metal which I lost. Then it was on to Match of the Year before not being able to finish the match in April. From there I lost in May and barely pulled out a win in June. A loss in July, a loss in August, September, October. And then of course, as fate would have it, I face Dustin Shore on November 9, 2013, where I am injured during the match and indefinitely sidelined from in-ring competition. I show up at Survive to the End during the main event to work my magic and then again at Powerplay to get a front row seat at the unraveling of each of the brands' teams. But aside from rising above in March, I cannot recall one 'glorious' moment in 2012. I have never in my career had a year so dreadful that I can only name one real positive. And due to my injury, I have had quite a bit more time on my hands. And with a lot of time comes a lot of thought; and think I have."

Knowing that the storytelling has to be going somewhere soon, the crowd awaits Calloway's next dialogue with much anticipation.

"I have thought plenty about 2012 and how terrible it was for me and my career. Because of this, I have thought plenty about my career in general and how I did in 2011, 2010, 2009. In all of this, I have been able to see a lot more negatives than I once thought there were. And it is with this that I beg the question: what about 2013? I do not believe that I can push on to 2013 if I have yet to come to terms with collective failure in 2012. I've thought about how many more negatives I may be able to add to my resume if I continue on like this throughout this year. I've thought about the things that have been said to me in the past by the likes of Harry Jones, Omega, Twista XL, and Ali Fernando. There was a time in which I never took any of their words to mind, let alone to heart. But their narrative of me having 'lost it' is truly beginning to sink in. What if --"[/center]

*Dustin Shore's music hits to cut Calloway off mid-sentence, and Jarrett looks less than impressed as The Dynamite Superstar comes out onto the stage, already in his ring gear for the Royal Crumble match, though he is also wearing a t-shirt. The crowd, however, is on their feet for one of ECCW's finest. Dustin doesn't smile or wave like he usually does, though, because his attention is on Jarrett standing in the ring. As he comes onto the stage, we see a microphone in his hands.*

Dustin Shore: Cut the music. *Obediently, the music stops.* Jarrett, Jarrett, I'm gonna stop you right there, if you don't mind. Because before you make the announcement I hear you getting ready to make, there's some things that need to be said. And the first of those is...yes, you've 'lost it'. In fact, I wonder if, at any point in time, you actually had 'it'. If you wanna go back in time, if you want to dwell on the past, lets go back to Powerplay, where you involved yourself in one of my matches without invitation. I get that we had a match on November 9th, and I get that you were injured during the match. But I have a feeling that this problem you have with me dates all the way back to this time last year. Yes, I won the title. Six months later, I lost the title to Peter Linch, and almost lost my career. But did you see me give up? No, I fought my way right back into ECCW. Yeah, I haven't had the best PPV record in history, but I never let it get me down.

*Dustin now starts walking down the ramp, still talking.*

Dustin Shore: Until recently, I considered you to be another class of competitor. I saw in you something I pride myself on - a love for competition and for this business. And when you pour yourself into this business, like you and I have, there is a fire to your work, an undeniable passion. The wins and losses are the nature of this business, but when you care that much, you can move past the losses, you can pick yourself up and come back at 110% for your next match. The fire is dying in you, Jarrett. I can see it in your sad face, hear it in your excuses. You and Harry Jones put on the Match of the Year at Slam-Mania! And here you are, moping in the middle of the ring, in front of all your fans, that you're not good enough anymore. It is an insult to them for believing in you, in the person they thought you were. And a person who you can be again. I'm not even really angry about Powerplay anymore, and I think it is past time you let this all go and find your fire again.

*Dustin's gotten into the ring at this point, and is looking across the ring at Jarrett, a mirror of their staredown a year ago for the World Title match.*

Dustin Shore: Yeah, I could let you give up, I could let you walk out. But that is the competitor in me, the man who loves what he does, seeing someone he knows is like him become disillusioned, begin to doubt all he has accomplished. You are still the same Jarrett Calloway who tore to house down with Harry Jones, the one who won the 2011 Royal Crumble, the man who is a multi-time World Champion. You've just had your head up your ass lately, and it is time to come up for air and see that you're not half as pathetic as you make yourself seem.
Calloway is quick to respond.

"How typical of you! You're not out here to 'help me come to my senses,' you're out here to grandstand. You want to make yourself look good in front of all of these fans, to paint this picture of you as the good guy in the situation. But I won't allow it. Why are you really out here, hmm? Is it to rub it in? To try and embarrass me? Or are you just so rude that you couldn't resist interrupting me on my time? You don't seem to get it, do you? I simply cannot - cannot - look ahead to 2013 if I have yet to come to terms with failure in 2012."

Calloway pauses to think it over but soon starts speaking again, doing so quickly.

"You are wrong to think that I think of myself as pathetic. I'm not that low. And while your little peace treaty is awfully cute, I couldn't care any less about it. This isn't even any of your business..."

Dustin Shore: If you didn't want me involved, you shouldn't have involved me. But you made it my business when you got involved in my matches. Until you decide to settle things, I'm happy to stand here, because now it involves me too. I want this problem solved, so it doesn't become a bigger problem later. This isn't about me stroking my ego, this isn't me pleading for attention. It might have been rude to interrupt you, but sometimes you gotta be rude to get someone's attention. This is me trying to get a point across to you, so I'd appreciate you lending an ear. Because you seem obsessed with the opinions of people like Ali Fernando and Omega. Lets be honest, they are both champions right now, but neither of them are shining examples of humanity. Are you really going to let their opinions taint the memories of your career, here in ECCW and elsewhere? Why do you need to resolve 2012 when you have the chance to make 2013 the year of Jarrett Calloway? Why hold on to the past when you can move forward and look ahead.

I don't want you to occupy yourself with harassing me. You're better than that. So I'll ask you again, you gonna lay off getting involved in my matches?
"Oh if it isn't Dustin Shore, the problem solver. You want this issue solved, huh? Well I'm afraid that you being here right now is not part of the solution. I didn't ask for a counselor; I didn't ask for your input. Who are you to come out here and try to tell me what is best for me? I don't care how many matches I involved myself in that you just so happened to be in, that doesn't make my career decisions any business of yours. Certainly, I'd prefer not listening to the likes of Ali Fernando and Omega, but don't you think their words would start sinking in after realizing that you turned out to be just what they thought you were? A failure? I'm not okay with failure and because of that, I see no purpose in moving forward just yet."

Calloway looks emotionally confused, as if he is trying to toss around sadness with anger. The crowd and Dustin Shore seem to be in a state of confusion as well, though for different reasons.

"But you know what? You're flattering yourself. You think it's my only remaining goal to 'occupy myself with harassing you.' As if I give one damn about you."

The fans' confusion suddenly halts, as they become more excited as the confrontation becomes edgier.

"I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I'm going to take a break. You won't be seeing me on Crush for a while. But isn't that what you want anyway? No Calloway, no competition right? Since you're clearly such a fan and all. And the reason I am 'taking a break' has nothing to do with you or your attempts to convince me to 'give it a go!' This is all me! It always has been and always will be all about me!"
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 11:26 am

Harry Jones arrives after watching the never-before-seen episode of Dexters Laboratory that was just uploaded to YouTube by Adult Swim titled "Rude Removal". After just experiencing the greatest seven minutes of his life, Jones is approached by _______.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 1:40 pm

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 26 American%20actor%20Joseph%20Gordon-Levitt%20wallpapers%20640x960%20(02)
Joseph Gordon-Levit

Name:
Keith Copeland

Gimmick:
The man crowned the first ever ECCW DOOM winner, Keith Copeland has always been a man of money and contversy but in latest months, the man with the unbreakable ego has become an nicer man. More happy... with even more money. It is a new day in the career of Keith.

Height:
6'4

Weight:
218lbs.

Hometown:
St.Louis, Missouri

Signatures:
The Deadly Lie [Alabama Slam but with a flip]
The Deadly Sin [Green Bay Plunge]

Finishers:
Side Effects [RKO]

Entrance Music:
Digital Summer - Playing The Saint

Face

Brand:
Crush

Last edited by Granger on Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 1:50 pm

Carret Jalloway wrote:
Harry Jones arrives after watching the never-before-seen episode of Dexters Laboratory that was just uploaded to YouTube by Adult Swim titled "Rude Removal". After just experiencing the greatest seven minutes of his life, Jones is approached by _______.
It would have been better if they didn't bleep everything...
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:20 pm

Daniel Evans is seen in ECCW's workout facility, getting svelt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:05 pm

*A video of some sort starts running as it shows somewhere backstage in the ECCW hallways. The view of the camera glances over to an isolated corner away from everyone else. The camera seems to be in not the greatest quality as it may be picking up bits of static and the colours aren’t quite fully contrasted. We soon see someone in a black hooded jacket on top of a storage box with his legs crossed. This person appears to Rhys Hawkens who doesn’t even look at the camera as he is more focused on talking… to himself?*

Rhys Hawkens:

“You know it should have been this way from the beginning. I was happy enough being by myself, no one cared about me, and I hardly cared any for them. I’ve been like that my whole life, its not news to me. I leave people to themselves because that way, they don’t have to worry about getting hurt, cause that’s what ‘friendships’ and socializing does to someone. It makes them show their true feelings and it does things that make you change. I know this all too much, back at home, here at ECCW, anywhere else I’ve ever been, I-I-I’ve always had to put on this façade just everyone can be nice to me? Tch, like f-f-f-ck that has done. Do people remember me? To people call me back and be lie, ‘Oh, Rhys, want to go out for a drink or something mate?’”

*The camera breaks to parts where it shows clips of Rhys screams and hitting the walls around him as well as some clips of him crying, before going back to him while he has an erriely-soothing expression while rocking back and forth on the box*

“Not many people noticed me here, expect for one person, and I’m sure we know who that is. I didn’t like the idea at first because, well you know, f-FUUUUCK-ing people and all.”

*Shows another clip but of him in hysterics before going back to him while it appears he’s been crying as he looks at the camera to show this*

“He changed me… he changed me to someone I wasn’t. And when I tried to talk to him about it, he was never around for me to chat to him, as if its all business or something. Heh, funny how ‘tag teams’ work these days. . . . But he changed me, and when I tried to be myself… I hurt him. *starts crying* I hurt him like I’ve done to everyone who tried to get to know me. But what hurt me m-m-m-m-more, was how quickly that he replaced me…

*Shows him stunned before another clip of him laughing to himself is shown before going back to normal*

“And that time… I, was hurt. It hurt, It really, really, REALLY, REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY HU-”

*The camera shows several sped up clips of him yelling, going nuts, laughing and crying. Before showing Rhys picking up the camera as he stares deeply into the lens*

“I’ve been this way from the VERY beginning. And that will NEVER change, no matter how much I wanted it to… except, I’m okay with this. To make other people happy, I have to be the most miserable person in the world, always getting hurt. *Starts smiling in a weird fashion* But Im not going to be sad anymore. I mean everyone around me will be, but for once in my life… I’ll be happy about it!”

*Rhys then hugs the camera as if he’s holding a small animal while laughing into it, before glitched clips of what appears to be the camera flying all over in the room cut while showing Rhys laughing into the camera and then the package abruptly ends*

OT: Sorry about the inactivity guys, I'll try and do more in the future, but I doubt I'll be around as much as I'd like to, especially with these personal issues I'm having back at home. And here I though leaving University would help with them, turns out I feel just as bad.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:20 pm

TJ! wrote:
Adam wrote:
TJ! wrote:

Twista smirks.

"You surprised everyone when you took that championship off Omega. Everyone. And y'know what? I think you'll shock everyone again and emerge from the chamber still World Champion. But there won't be a third shock, oh no, because as sure as the sky is blue, Twista XL, the most innovative wrestler on this god-damn planet will emerge from Slammania as the World Champion. That, is what you should be worried about."
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:38 pm

Adam wrote:
TJ! wrote:
Adam wrote:
TJ! wrote:

Twista smirks.

"You surprised everyone when you took that championship off Omega. Everyone. And y'know what? I think you'll shock everyone again and emerge from the chamber still World Champion. But there won't be a third shock, oh no, because as sure as the sky is blue, Twista XL, the most innovative wrestler on this god-damn planet will emerge from Slammania as the World Champion. That, is what you should be worried about."
"Is that so, mate? Well then, I'll definitely be on the lookout for you. Do you still go by Twister Excel?"
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:50 pm

TJ! wrote:
Adam wrote:
TJ! wrote:
Adam wrote:
TJ! wrote:

Twista smirks.

"Is that so, mate? Well then, I'll definitely be on the lookout for you. Do you still go by Twister Excel?"

"You can call me whatever the hell you want. Just remember the face, because when you're lying on your back and you open your eyes and see the arena lights, you'll know that you just have to look up at the turnbuckle to see this very face holding your World Championship aloft. Later dawg."

OOC - Sorry to cut it short, have to bounce. I'll cut an interview during the week or something. I'm not sure what Twista's role will be at the PPV yet so I'll just keep it general.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:49 pm

I'll give him an in-ring promo spot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 11:09 pm

OT: Just managed to update my profile for Hawkens, so if you wanna check that out to see his new unhinged gimick, feel free to do so. :-)
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 11:50 pm

Heavy Metal is twelve days away and that means so is our big format change. I'll be releasing more details on it soon once our planning group has discussed it further.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 5:55 pm

With ECCW switching over to its own forum soon, I'm hoping to revert back to the better, more detailed editions of Crush so I will be doing a summary show tonight in that format.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 6:11 pm

Omega is in the gym, in the practice ring, practicing a new finisher he plans to debut at Heavy Metal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0
Page 26 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next