The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return

Go down 
+12
fuck
Michael
Jarrett
Nova
Richie
Bleed Green
Jigsaw*
American Wolf
Karl
White guy
Sam
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:08 pm

TeqnohKiller wrote:
SP wrote:
TeqnohKiller wrote:
SP wrote:
. Sheamus arrives at the arena for the first time ever, ready to get a fresh start in the WWE. He walkes in and goes right down the hallways, looking for The General Managers Office. Friday is coming soon! .

As Sheamus was walking he bumps into Randy Orton.

ORTON -- ''Well, if it isn't Sheamus.''

He says as he stands with his arms crossed smirking.

. Sheamus grins .

Sheamus
"Randy Orton! Fella! How've yah been?"

Orton grabs a WWE magazine which is lying on a table near by.

ORTON -- ''I've been okay...Let me tell you something, you see this magazine. Yeah in a couple of weeks it is going to be me standing over either Punk, Rhodes or Styles holding my world heavyweight title. And not only do I feel so confident Sheamus, but it is my destiny and I will do it, just watch.''

. Sheamus chuckles alittle .

Sheamus
"I can see that fella! You could be World Champion come Friday Night, but just remember Orton. You win, and you'll be in MY path to become World Champion and fella, I will be World Champion. Be it you, Styles, Rhodes or CM Punk who is standing in my way."
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:12 pm

Santino sits in a spot, his US Title Shining, waiting for either David Otunga or Big Johnny.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:17 pm

Richie wrote:
Santino sits in a spot, his US Title Shining, waiting for either David Otunga or Big Johnny.

.. Kofi Kingston has just entered the building and is walking down the hallway, as he spots The United States Champion, Santino Marella! Kingston decides to run over to his old comical friend! ..

Kofi Kingston
"Santino! Long time no see bud! United States Champion eh? Congratulations on your big win! I missed RAW man, but I was listening to that Sports Radio you showed me, and they were talking about your match! Heard it was a sick Cobra that took down Aries and you even got Big Johnny with one too!? Haha."
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:21 pm

SP wrote:
Richie wrote:

.. Kofi Kingston has just entered the building and is walking down the hallway, as he spots The United States Champion, Santino Marella! Kingston decides to run over to his old comical friend! ..

Kofi Kingston
"Santino! Long time no see bud! United States Champion eh? Congratulations on your big win! I missed RAW man, but I was listening to that Sports Radio you showed me, and they were talking about your match! Heard it was a sick Cobra that took down Aries and you even got Big Johnny with one too!? Haha."
Santino Marella:
"Ah, Kofi! Yes, you missed an amazing Raw. When I hit Aries with the Cobra, I was joyful. But when I knocked Big Johnny with one, it made me the happiest person in the world. He deserved it."
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:27 pm

Richie wrote:
SP wrote:
Richie wrote:

Kofi Kingston
Santino Marella:
"Ah, Kofi! Yes, you missed an amazing Raw. When I hit Aries with the Cobra, I was joyful. But when I knocked Big Johnny with one, it made me the happiest person in the world. He deserved it."

|| Kingston begins to crack up, just picturing what it would be like to kick Laurinatis in the head with a Trouble in Paradise. ||

Kofi Kingston
"He definitly did! God I hate him .. I wish that someone would just come along and fire his ass. So now, whats in store for the great Santino Marella? Who do you see as your top challenge?"

|| Kingston gets off the crate and snags two waters out of the machine he was leaning against. He throws one to Santino. ||
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:29 pm

SP wrote:
TeqnohKiller wrote:
SP wrote:
TeqnohKiller wrote:
SP wrote:
. Sheamus arrives at the arena for the first time ever, ready to get a fresh start in the WWE. He walkes in and goes right down the hallways, looking for The General Managers Office. Friday is coming soon! .

. Sheamus grins .

Sheamus

ORTON -- ''I've been okay...Let me tell you something, you see this magazine. Yeah in a couple of weeks it is going to be me standing over either Punk, Rhodes or Styles holding my world heavyweight title. And not only do I feel so confident Sheamus, but it is my destiny and I will do it, just watch.''

Sheamus
"I can see that fella! You could be World Champion come Friday Night, but just remember Orton. You win, and you'll be in MY path to become World Champion and fella, I will be World Champion. Be it you, Styles, Rhodes or CM Punk who is standing in my way."

ORTON -- ''And that man will be me Sheamus. But didn't the last time we faced eachother one-on-one for the title you got yourself disqualified? And the fact that you have never beaten me your entire life? But yes, you could possibly be the next number one contender for MY belt so I suggest Sheamus that you do it very quickly, so that I could beat you again because if you are going to continue standing here backstage in my face telling me that you will be the next big thing, then maybe not only will you be recieving a number one contendership match but you will be recieving a punt...in the skull from me!''
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:40 pm

TeqnohKiller wrote:
SP wrote:
TeqnohKiller wrote:
SP wrote:
TeqnohKiller wrote:
SP wrote:

. Sheamus grins .

Sheamus

Sheamus

ORTON -- ''And that man will be me Sheamus. But didn't the last time we faced eachother one-on-one for the title you got yourself disqualified? And the fact that you have never beaten me your entire life? But yes, you could possibly be the next number one contender for MY belt so I suggest Sheamus that you do it very quickly, so that I could beat you again because if you are going to continue standing here backstage in my face telling me that you will be the next big thing, then maybe not only will you be recieving a number one contendership match but you will be recieving a punt...in the skull from me!''

|| Sheamus smirks. ||

Sheamus
"Randy, Randy, Randy .. I believe the last time me and you were in the ring, I had retained my World Heavyweight Championship, and the week before that you were on the end of one of my best Brogue Kicks. But, that was the old WWE Randy. Since then, I have been training harder, and working harder fella. YOUR championship or not I am gunning for it Orton, just don't get in my way fella."
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:09 pm

Cody Rhodes arrives again in the arena, he is ready for Friday Night Cody to begin because he is going to become the Heavyweight Champion of the World and will call out his father to show it off

Dolph Ziggler still irritated he lost to Kane

David Otunga stirs around in back in a bad mood about what Santino has done
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:22 pm

Santino catches the bottle of water that Kofi throws, and then opens it, taking a drink of it. Out of the corner of his eye, Santino spots Otunga and smirks

Santino Marella:

"Kofi, my friend...I'll be back. I spot someone I have to rub it in to"

Santino waves good-bye at Kofi and then walks over to where David is, and leans against the wall, banging the bottle of water against it.

Santino Marella:

"Hello, Mr. O-Tunga. How do you like my United States Championship? Its shiny, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:25 pm

Richie wrote:
Santino catches the bottle of water that Kofi throws, and then opens it, taking a drink of it. Out of the corner of his eye, Santino spots Otunga and smirks

Santino Marella:

Santino waves good-bye at Kofi and then walks over to where David is, and leans against the wall, banging the bottle of water against it.

Santino Marella:

"Hello, Mr. O-Tunga. How do you like my United States Championship? Its shiny, isn't it?"
David Otunga
Oh it is nice Santino, but that little stunt you pulled brutally assaulting our general manager will be your downfall and I'm going to make sure of it. Maybe we should have the title stripped off you as punishment for attacking someone in authority.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:30 pm

White guy wrote:
Richie wrote:

Santino Marella:

Santino Marella:

David Otunga
Oh it is nice Santino, but that little stunt you pulled brutally assaulting our general manager will be your downfall and I'm going to make sure of it. Maybe we should have the title stripped off you as punishment for attacking someone in authority.
Santino Marella:
"Well it is unfair that he tried to take this from me when I won it fair and square. I'm not the one who pushed you into him during the match. Aries is. And like I said, the only reason that he..GOT THE COBRAAH! Was because he tried to take this from me when I won it fair and square. And we? Last time I checked..you weren't GM. Or WWE Owner."
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:35 pm

Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:
Richie wrote:

Santino Marella:

Santino Marella:

David Otunga
Santino Marella:
"Well it is unfair that he tried to take this from me when I won it fair and square. I'm not the one who pushed you into him during the match. Aries is. And like I said, the only reason that he..GOT THE COBRAAH! Was because he tried to take this from me when I won it fair and square. And we? Last time I checked..you weren't GM. Or WWE Owner."
David Otunga
Santino, I am the legal advisor for Mister Laurinaitis and I will be advising him in the coming days on what action to take. I don't think that your title will be taken from you by way of being stripped, however I have a hunch that you will be in for a very short reign. It is ok though Santino enjoy that title while you have it, keep putting your little sock puppet on your hand for the "Cobra" you are in for hell buddy. You just have no idea what is going to hit you though. You crossed the boss and that is going to be your downfall.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:39 pm

White guy wrote:
Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:
Richie wrote:

Santino Marella:

Santino Marella:

David Otunga
Santino Marella:
David Otunga
Santino, I am the legal advisor for Mister Laurinaitis and I will be advising him in the coming days on what action to take. I don't think that your title will be taken from you by way of being stripped, however I have a hunch that you will be in for a very short reign. It is ok though Santino enjoy that title while you have it, keep putting your little sock puppet on your hand for the "Cobra" you are in for hell buddy. You just have no idea what is going to hit you though. You crossed the boss and that is going to be your downfall.
Santino crosses his arms and chuckles before reaching into his pocket and pulling out..The Cobra! He sticks the sock puppet on his hand and looks at David.

Santino Marella:

"You do not disrespect the Cobra. I do not who you are, David, or what you are to Mr. Laurinaitis. I will not have a short reign. My reign will be very long, and when I do lose it, It will not be to you. By the way, you made The Cobra very angry. The Cobra is very very angry at you. But don't worry, The Cobra is being contained."
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:44 pm

Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:
Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:
Richie wrote:

Santino Marella:

Santino Marella:

David Otunga
Santino Marella:
David Otunga
Santino crosses his arms and chuckles before reaching into his pocket and pulling out..The Cobra! He sticks the sock puppet on his hand and looks at David.

Santino Marella:

"You do not disrespect the Cobra. I do not who you are, David, or what you are to Mr. Laurinaitis. I will not have a short reign. My reign will be very long, and when I do lose it, It will not be to you. By the way, you made The Cobra very angry. The Cobra is very very angry at you. But don't worry, The Cobra is being contained."
David rubs his head in frustration and then takes a sip from his thermos

David Otunga
Exactly what number of Cena's make a wish's where you? Is that why you have a job here? Santino you are a joke. The people don't really like you. They just think you are funny. You ever notice how the arena isn't as full for your matches as it is for say a Cena match? You ever wonder why you only sell t-shirts and not custom Cobra sock puppets?
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 9:00 am

OT: going to cut a promo for Kane/McIntyre/AJ tonight. doing all 3! I'm going to be real busy this week so sorry if I'm not on all week, but I"ll be on as much as possible!
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:46 pm

My peeps arrive and stuff.

OT: Promo with Mark Henry tonight!
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:06 pm

<<< Wade Barrett arrives, looking rather confident as he walks through the arena of WWE. He then takes a de-tour into catering, and emerges with a cup of coffee. He takes the plastic cup, and continues to walk around the arena >>>

<<< Damien Sandow walks around the arena, wearing his cloak as he talks to the workers about how he shall soon be the intercontinental champion, no matter who get's in his way >>>
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:34 pm

Kane

*backstage pacing back and forth*

AJ Lee

*walking around backstage*

Drew McIntyre

*walking around with a cocky smirk on his face*
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:41 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

AJ Lee

Drew McIntyre

Randy Orton walks by Drew with a small grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:49 pm

TeqnohKiller wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

AJ Lee

Drew McIntyre

Drew McIntyre

"Something funny?"

*has a little tension in his voice*
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:04 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
TeqnohKiller wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

AJ Lee

Drew McIntyre

Drew McIntyre

"Something funny?"

Orton turns around instantly after hearing Drew.

ORTON -- ''Nothing is funny except for the fact how the three superstars who are a part of this small tourney that I am in seem to think they will be the ones leaving with the world title and I find that very funny to be honest. But they probably aren't that aware that this Friday night is the night where I unleash as the viper. Friday night neither of those superstars will succeed. Friday night I am going to leave whether it be CM Punk, AJ Styles or Cody Rhodes I will leave them lying broken, battered, beaten in that ring as I leave with the world heavyweight championship.''
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:13 pm

TeqnohKiller wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
TeqnohKiller wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

AJ Lee

Drew McIntyre

Drew McIntyre

"Something funny?"

Orton turns around instantly after hearing Drew.

ORTON -- ''Nothing is funny except for the fact how the three superstars who are a part of this small tourney that I am in seem to think they will be the ones leaving with the world title and I find that very funny to be honest. But they probably aren't that aware that this Friday night is the night where I unleash as the viper. Friday night neither of those superstars will succeed. Friday night I am going to leave whether it be CM Punk, AJ Styles or Cody Rhodes I will leave them lying broken, battered, beaten in that ring as I leave with the world heavyweight championship.''

Drew McIntyre

"Let me guess, you're going to go back to the ""destiny"" sayings, thinking you are going to be the next World Heavyweight Champion, and so on. You know Randy Orton...I hope you do win the World Title, because remember the one who is the ""chosen one."" Me, Drew McIntyre."

*McIntyre has has a glaring smirk*
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:17 pm

Cody Rhodes arrives, silly Randy Orton has been talking some trash, CM Punk doesn't show his head, and Cody has to watch some Totally Not Awesome to know who AJ is. Pretty much it is going to be a great episode of Friday Night Cody

Dolph Ziggler arrives a little irritated by the loss he sustained still but looking forward to becoming the #1 contender still

David Otunga arrives after being annoyed by Santino the previous day
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 8:15 pm

There is a chorus of boo's from the crowd as "Some Bodies Gonna Get It" blares loud through the speakers. The World's Strongest Man, Mark Henry comes out from the back in his wrestling gear. The big man walks down the ramp yelling at some fans at ringside to shut up before walking up the steel steps and into the ring ready to speak.

MARK HENRY -- = ''Shut up! I am going to tell you all about the hall of pain...some very young men have walked through these ropes but they've also been carried out on a stretcher from it and alot of them think because I have been in this company for over 15-16 years that my best years are far behind me. Well how about you take a look at some of the damage that I have put into some of these superstars...''

He shows us a few clips of him destroying some top superstars, like Kane, Bigshow, Randy Orton and a few others who have been inducted into the hall of pain.

''And at the Money in the Bank pay-per-view, I will continue my destruction as I will induct more and more superstars into the hall of pain! You see in the hall of pain there are broken bones, broken careers, and broken hopes. They say some of the beatings that I have impressed into some of these superstars, were some of the harsh things they have ever seen. Well I call all this a good start. You see, my whole entire career has led me to this point. I am more unpredictable than I have ever been, I am more dangerous, more reckless, and I am the world's strongest man! And come Money in the Bank, you will be looking at the next WWE Champion! I can stand out here all night, but I think you've all heard enough.'' -- THE WORLD'S STRONGEST MAN

Henry drops the mic and heads to the back ready to destroy any superstar who enters his path.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:27 pm

TeqnohKiller wrote:

There is a chorus of boo's from the crowd as "Some Bodies Gonna Get It" blares loud through the speakers. The World's Strongest Man, Mark Henry comes out from the back in his wrestling gear. The big man walks down the ramp yelling at some fans at ringside to shut up before walking up the steel steps and into the ring ready to speak.

MARK HENRY -- = ''Shut up! I am going to tell you all about the hall of pain...some very young men have walked through these ropes but they've also been carried out on a stretcher from it and alot of them think because I have been in this company for over 15-16 years that my best years are far behind me. Well how about you take a look at some of the damage that I have put into some of these superstars...''

He shows us a few clips of him destroying some top superstars, like Kane, Bigshow, Randy Orton and a few others who have been inducted into the hall of pain.

''And at the Money in the Bank pay-per-view, I will continue my destruction as I will induct more and more superstars into the hall of pain! You see in the hall of pain there are broken bones, broken careers, and broken hopes. They say some of the beatings that I have impressed into some of these superstars, were some of the harsh things they have ever seen. Well I call all this a good start. You see, my whole entire career has led me to this point. I am more unpredictable than I have ever been, I am more dangerous, more reckless, and I am the world's strongest man! And come Money in the Bank, you will be looking at the next WWE Champion! I can stand out here all night, but I think you've all heard enough.'' -- THE WORLD'S STRONGEST MAN

Henry drops the mic and heads to the back ready to destroy any superstar who enters his path.
As Henry is about to head to the back the music hits

Dolph Ziggler
Silly ol' Mark. Lookie here old man, you've had 15 years to become world champion here and you've failed time and time again. Why don't you do the right thing and just sit back and watch how it is truly done, because yours truly Dolph Ziggler is the next world champ. Even after the screw job on Monday Night against Kane I'm still at the top of my game and going in for the kill on a number one contendership. Now if you can't handle that I'm sure Mae can dry up all your tears. Hashtag heel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return
Page 10 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next