The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return

Go down 
+12
fuck
Michael
Jarrett
Nova
Richie
Bleed Green
Jigsaw*
American Wolf
Karl
White guy
Sam
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 6:16 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
SAMoa Joe wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

*in the backstage area stretching while listening to music*

Drew McIntyre

*backstage walking around with a cocky grin on his face*

Kane

*walking around backstage with his metalic mask over his crimson mask*

{Alex Riley is busy talking away to a WWE crew member in the same area, when he seems to notices Kane walking his way, so Riley steps out in front of him causing Kane to come to a sudden halt as he whispers under his breath "Here goes nothing"}

A-Ry

I've just realized that we've both got a loudmouth to defeat on Monday night and I'm thinking that you'll destroy Dolph Ziggler in a matter of seconds while I on the other hand will be put to the test against The Miz, but to put a spanner in the works for you. My match has been chosen for an oppportunity far greater than yours, that's not to say a spot in the Money In the Bank isn't good, which it is... It's just that the "spot" you are looking to gain doesn't compare to having the WWE Championship in your possession even though you have a chance to be apart of the match that could end up with you winning the Case and then eventually cashing it in on the man in front of you for instance to win the belt, so what i'm basically trying to say here is that... I'm looking forward to a title match happening between you and myself down the road and by the way, this was just me putting a little fire on the furnace between us to makes things more interesting.

Kane

*slowly takes off his metalic mask, and he flips his hair back*

"Looking forward to a title match? A little fire? You don't understand do you? I am Hell Alex Riley. And when I do defeat Dolph Ziggler, and then move onto the Money In The Bank. I'll crush everyone in my path, and I'll climb the ladder and it'll be an easy repeat of 2010's Money In The Bank! So don't try to make anything more interesting than it already is...because as far as I'm concerned, you are nothing but a pawn in my path to becoming the WWE Champion. As to looking forward to a match against me...don't act like you're my friend. It's something I don't need, nor do I want. Now if you actually have something else interesting to say besides that garbage, say it...or get out of my face before I crush your throat!"

*Kane glares at him as some of his hair falls in his face*

{Alex glares back at him, showing Kane that he isn't going to back down anytime soon}

A-Ry

I find it a surprising coincidence that you referenced my theme music because this is going to be the year of Alex Riley and nobody will be able to say to my face that I'm not a champion because the belt that everybody in this company wants is going to be around my waist and not even you, The Big Red Machine will be able to prevent me from achieving what I've set out to do from day one. Sport is in my blood Kane and Wrestling is area that I've chosen to go with, which I just so happen to be damn good at and Tonight, I am going to show The Miz and the whole world, why I deserve to hold the WWE Championship and to prove to myself that I can do anything if I set my mind to it. There will be no more of Miz running his mouth and underestimating me, I'm gonna grant everyone's wish and shut him once and all because he should know better than to Rev up someone that is full of class and can take him to school
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:18 am

Cody comes walking out from back with a chorus of boos reigning down on him and he smiles at this, he continues walking down the ramp and gets into the ring. He gets a hold of a microphone

Cody Rhodes
It would be nice to have some peace and quiet around here. You fans need to know something. I'm Cody Rhodes and you are welcome for that. This Friday we see the era of Cody take a dramatic upswing as I win the World Heavyweight Championship. My first match is against the internet darling himself AJ Styles. Now young one we've all seen your matches before, and there is a reason that it took you so long to come to the E and that is because you are a no talented babbling idiot. You sound like an episode of Dallas when you are trying to talk. And your wrestling? Well it looks like a 40 year old virgin trying to find a vagina for the first time. OH LOOK something you people in this arena could relate to.

Young Cody smiles as the fans boo him

Cody Rhodes
You people can be jealous all you want because unlike you I'm going to differentiate from my father. Unlike my father I'm going to be a success around here. I'm going to be a world champion something he could never accomplish in his "hall of fame" career. I've already had the greatest Intercontinental champion of all time and once I win my World Heavyweight Championship I'm going to be considered the greatest superstar of all time. Men like Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, and yes my father will bow to my feet. I will beat A.J. Styles and then I will soundly defeat either C.M. Punk or Randy Orton en route to the greatest moment in the history of the WWE and professional wrestling. I will get the Number one on Sportscenters top 10, and look at the bright side of it, there is nothing that you people can do about it. How many of you can claim to be the best of the best in your family?

The fans boo even more

Cody Rhodes
Just what I thought NONE of you. I'm better than my brother and I'm damn sure better than my father. Those men were jokes. One thought he was a clown and in reality he was. The drugs couldn't cloud his depression, the idiot wore face paint and thought he was channeling his "alter ego" No people there was no alter ego, the fact is he was high. That is no alter ego there, there is just an idiotic man who is mad that the family only cares about his brother so he turns to drugs. And my father? The only major accomplishment he has had in his life is having me as his son. I'm the Rhodes pride and joy and he just shows up every few months does a little dance and you people eat it up. Now once I'm the World Champion those two will never again be allowed on Friday Night Cody.

Cody starts heading to the back
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:20 am

SAMoa Joe wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
SAMoa Joe wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

*in the backstage area stretching while listening to music*

Drew McIntyre

*backstage walking around with a cocky grin on his face*

Kane

*walking around backstage with his metalic mask over his crimson mask*

{Alex Riley is busy talking away to a WWE crew member in the same area, when he seems to notices Kane walking his way, so Riley steps out in front of him causing Kane to come to a sudden halt as he whispers under his breath "Here goes nothing"}

A-Ry

I've just realized that we've both got a loudmouth to defeat on Monday night and I'm thinking that you'll destroy Dolph Ziggler in a matter of seconds while I on the other hand will be put to the test against The Miz, but to put a spanner in the works for you. My match has been chosen for an oppportunity far greater than yours, that's not to say a spot in the Money In the Bank isn't good, which it is... It's just that the "spot" you are looking to gain doesn't compare to having the WWE Championship in your possession even though you have a chance to be apart of the match that could end up with you winning the Case and then eventually cashing it in on the man in front of you for instance to win the belt, so what i'm basically trying to say here is that... I'm looking forward to a title match happening between you and myself down the road and by the way, this was just me putting a little fire on the furnace between us to makes things more interesting.

Kane

*slowly takes off his metalic mask, and he flips his hair back*

"Looking forward to a title match? A little fire? You don't understand do you? I am Hell Alex Riley. And when I do defeat Dolph Ziggler, and then move onto the Money In The Bank. I'll crush everyone in my path, and I'll climb the ladder and it'll be an easy repeat of 2010's Money In The Bank! So don't try to make anything more interesting than it already is...because as far as I'm concerned, you are nothing but a pawn in my path to becoming the WWE Champion. As to looking forward to a match against me...don't act like you're my friend. It's something I don't need, nor do I want. Now if you actually have something else interesting to say besides that garbage, say it...or get out of my face before I crush your throat!"

*Kane glares at him as some of his hair falls in his face*

{Alex glares back at him, showing Kane that he isn't going to back down anytime soon}

A-Ry

I find it a surprising coincidence that you referenced my theme music because this is going to be the year of Alex Riley and nobody will be able to say to my face that I'm not a champion because the belt that everybody in this company wants is going to be around my waist and not even you, The Big Red Machine will be able to prevent me from achieving what I've set out to do from day one. Sport is in my blood Kane and Wrestling is area that I've chosen to go with, which I just so happen to be damn good at and Tonight, I am going to show The Miz and the whole world, why I deserve to hold the WWE Championship and to prove to myself that I can do anything if I set my mind to it. There will be no more of Miz running his mouth and underestimating me, I'm gonna grant everyone's wish and shut him once and all because he should know better than to Rev up someone that is full of class and can take him to school

Kane

*a sinister smirk appears on his face*

"You seem far too sure that you will walk out the Champion tonight...Put your mouth in the ring next week, you and I, one on one. Once I leave you in a human car wreck, then maybe you'll come back to reality, that what you said was only a dream that can never come true..."

*Kane smirks again before walking off*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:47 am

Kane

*walking around backstage, not in a plesant mood*

AJ Lee

*sitting on some storage crates backstage looking through the WWE magazine*

Drew McIntyre

*walking around backstage with a very cocky smirk on his face*
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:01 pm

hmmmm ..
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:13 pm

Sheamus -- Smackdown
Kofi Kingston -- RAW
Sin Cara -- Smackdown
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:04 pm

SP wrote:
Sheamus -- Smackdown
Kofi Kingston -- RAW
Sin Cara -- Smackdown

you got it
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:06 pm

Hopefully 2 different promos will go up today.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 3:01 pm

One of my stars will do a promo later on!!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 4:27 pm

Monday Night RAW
-Seattle, Washington-

Opening Segment

John Laurinaitis welcomes the fans to a new era of Monday Night RAW and announces that tonight we will crown our new WWE Champion as The Miz takes on Alex Riley in the Main Event. John also says that we will crown the new United States Champion in a massive Triple Threat Match. John says that we are going to get the action started early and we are kicking things off with the United States Championship Match!

Match 1: Santino Marella def. David Otunga and Austin Aries to become the new United States Champion!

John Laurinaitis remains at ringside for this match and keeps a close eye on the action throughout. Towards the end Laurinaitis attempts to distract Santino to give Otunga the chance to win but Aries throws Otunga into Laurinaitis, knocking Laurinaitis off the apron. This gave Santino the opportunity to level Aries with the Cobra before getting the three count.

Backstage Segment 1

The Miz and Alex Riley meet face to face for the first time tonight before their big match later on tonight. The two exchange a few words which ends with both men proclaiming that they will win later on and become the new WWE Champion.

Match 2: Mark Henry def. Ryback to qualify for the Money In The Bank Match

This was a pretty even match to the surprise of many with the end coming out of nowhere when Henry took out Ryback with the World's Strongest Slam for the three count.

Backstage Segment 2

Kane is seen pacing around backstage, most likely preparing for his match later on against Dolph Ziggler. The interviewer walks over to ask Kane a quick question but Kane scares him off before going back to his pacing.

Match 3: Wade Barrett def. Gregory Helms

This match was exactly how it was expected to go down with Barrett ending the match early with the Wasteland.

Match 4: Kane def. Dolph Ziggler to qualify for the Money In The Bank Match!

This was by far match of the night with either man looking like they could pull out the victory. Dolph was coming flying off the top rope for God knows what when Kane caught him with the Chokeslam for the three count.

Backstage Segment 3

John Laurinaitis is seen backstage, arguing with the referee about Santino winning the United States Championship earlier. The referee defends himself before Santino walks over, celebrating with his newly won United States Championship. John goes to grab the title off of Santino but Santino avoids it before taking John out with the Cobra. Santino walks off down the corridor, celebrating with his Championship as the referee checks on John.

Main Event: The Miz def. Alex Riley to become the new WWE Champion!

The Miz and Alex Riley had a terrifically fast paced match with both men gaining several near falls. The ending saw Riley get Miz up on his shoulders for You're Dismissed, only for The Miz to drop down behind him and hit the Skull Crushing Finale for the three count. Miz celebrates his victory with the WWE Championship to end RAW.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 4:47 pm

Dolph Ziggler starts pounding on Johnny's door highly irritated by his loss

David Otunga backstage ticked after what happened in his match and finding out what Santino did to Johnny

Cody Rhodes backstage getting dirty looks from backstage workers for how he spoke down upon his father
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 4:51 pm

White guy wrote:

David Otunga backstage ticked after what happened in his match and finding out what Santino did to Johnny

Cody Rhodes backstage getting dirty looks from backstage workers for how he spoke down upon his father

[John Laurinaitis is not in his office as he is currently being checked on by medical staff.]
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 4:56 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
White guy wrote:

[John Laurinaitis is not in his office as he is currently being checked on by medical staff.]
Dolph barges into the medical office and sees John

Dolph
Did you see that John? I deserve to be put into the Money in the Bank match. I was given an unfair opponent and was set up for failure. I had Kane beat but your inconstant officials made sure to screw me out of my match. I was screwed simply for being Dolph Ziggler
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 4:59 pm

White guy wrote:
White guy wrote:

Dolph
Did you see that John? I deserve to be put into the Money in the Bank match. I was given an unfair opponent and was set up for failure. I had Kane beat but your inconstant officials made sure to screw me out of my match. I was screwed simply for being Dolph Ziggler

[John, obviously not in the mood for talking, looks up at Dolph with an exasperated look on his face.]

John Laurinaitis: "Dolph you got beat and that's that. If you think you're being screwed over for being Dolph Ziggler then stop being Dolph Zigler!"
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 5:04 pm

White guy wrote:
White guy wrote:

Dolph

[John, obviously not in the mood for talking, looks up at Dolph with an exasperated look on his face.]

John Laurinaitis: "Dolph you got beat and that's that. If you think you're being screwed over for being Dolph Ziggler then stop being Dolph Zigler!"
Dolph
I need this Johnny, I NEED to be in the Money in the Bank match. You don't have the kind of talent to make that match entertaining unless I'm in it. I bet if you gave me another qualifying match I would win it.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 5:11 pm

White guy wrote:
White guy wrote:
White guy wrote:

Dolph

Dolph
I need this Johnny, I NEED to be in the Money in the Bank match. You don't have the kind of talent to make that match entertaining unless I'm in it. I bet if you gave me another qualifying match I would win it.

John Laurinaitis: "Well Dolph you only get one shot to be in the match but if you give me reason to put faith into you I will give you a #1 Contender Match for the WWE Championhip."
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 5:18 pm

White guy wrote:
White guy wrote:
White guy wrote:

Dolph

Dolph

John Laurinaitis: "Well Dolph you only get one shot to be in the match but if you give me reason to put faith into you I will give you a #1 Contender Match for the WWE Championhip."
Dolph
I'll take it Johnny, you won't regret giving me this opportunity.

Dolph leaves
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 5:30 pm

Wade Barrett arrives knowing that on Raw he proved he is not here for fun and games during his tenure on the brand. He begins to walk around, looking quite cocky

Damien Sandow stands inside the arena, talking to his fans about how he shall become the ruler of WWE, and how all other men on smackdown are filthy peasants.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 6:46 pm

Santino Marella is seen walking around with the United States Championship around his waist, smirking at the fact that he won, and that he put David and Johnny in their place.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:42 pm

. Sheamus arrives at the arena for the first time ever, ready to get a fresh start in the WWE. He walkes in and goes right down the hallways, looking for The General Managers Office. Friday is coming soon! .
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:56 pm

Mark Henry is walking around backstage ready to destroy anyone who is in his path.

Randy Orton also walks around backstage with a bright smirk on his face ready to destroy Punk and whoever else on Friday.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 8:20 pm

. The doors swing open as Sin Cara walks in, already in mask and in his ring gear. He walks down the hallways before turning into the lockerroom and putting his bags in a locker. Sin Cara then continues down the hallway and towards the gym part of the arena. He steps into the practice ring, bouncing back and forth waiting for his jobber .
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 8:36 pm

SP wrote:
. Sheamus arrives at the arena for the first time ever, ready to get a fresh start in the WWE. He walkes in and goes right down the hallways, looking for The General Managers Office. Friday is coming soon! .

As Sheamus was walking he bumps into Randy Orton.

ORTON -- ''Well, if it isn't Sheamus.''

He says as he stands with his arms crossed smirking.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 8:48 pm

TeqnohKiller wrote:
SP wrote:

. Sheamus grins .

Sheamus
"Randy Orton! Fella! How've yah been?"
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:01 pm

SP wrote:
TeqnohKiller wrote:
SP wrote:

. Sheamus grins .

Sheamus
"Randy Orton! Fella! How've yah been?"

Orton grabs a WWE magazine which is lying on a table near by.

ORTON -- ''I've been okay...Let me tell you something, you see this magazine. Yeah in a couple of weeks it is going to be me standing over either Punk, Rhodes or Styles holding my world heavyweight title. And not only do I feel so confident Sheamus, but it is my destiny and I will do it, just watch.''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return
Page 9 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next