The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return

Go down 
+12
fuck
Michael
Jarrett
Nova
Richie
Bleed Green
Jigsaw*
American Wolf
Karl
White guy
Sam
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:43 pm

White guy wrote:
TeqnohKiller wrote:

There is a chorus of boo's from the crowd as "Some Bodies Gonna Get It" blares loud through the speakers. The World's Strongest Man, Mark Henry comes out from the back in his wrestling gear. The big man walks down the ramp yelling at some fans at ringside to shut up before walking up the steel steps and into the ring ready to speak.

MARK HENRY -- = ''Shut up! I am going to tell you all about the hall of pain...some very young men have walked through these ropes but they've also been carried out on a stretcher from it and alot of them think because I have been in this company for over 15-16 years that my best years are far behind me. Well how about you take a look at some of the damage that I have put into some of these superstars...''

He shows us a few clips of him destroying some top superstars, like Kane, Bigshow, Randy Orton and a few others who have been inducted into the hall of pain.

''And at the Money in the Bank pay-per-view, I will continue my destruction as I will induct more and more superstars into the hall of pain! You see in the hall of pain there are broken bones, broken careers, and broken hopes. They say some of the beatings that I have impressed into some of these superstars, were some of the harsh things they have ever seen. Well I call all this a good start. You see, my whole entire career has led me to this point. I am more unpredictable than I have ever been, I am more dangerous, more reckless, and I am the world's strongest man! And come Money in the Bank, you will be looking at the next WWE Champion! I can stand out here all night, but I think you've all heard enough.'' -- THE WORLD'S STRONGEST MAN

Henry drops the mic and heads to the back ready to destroy any superstar who enters his path.
As Henry is about to head to the back the music hits

Dolph Ziggler
Silly ol' Mark. Lookie here old man, you've had 15 years to become world champion here and you've failed time and time again. Why don't you do the right thing and just sit back and watch how it is truly done, because yours truly Dolph Ziggler is the next world champ. Even after the screw job on Monday Night against Kane I'm still at the top of my game and going in for the kill on a number one contendership. Now if you can't handle that I'm sure Mae can dry up all your tears. Hashtag heel

|| Kofi Kingston suddenly runs out from the back in his ring gear and a t-shirt. He runs down the ramp and rolls into the ring climbing the turnbuckle. Kingston does the good ol' BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! before jumping down and taking a microphone. ||

Kofi Kingston
"Dolph .. Henry .. You see, you are both wrong! You are looking at the newest WWE RAW Superstar! Kofi Kingston! .. Dolph, you know what I am capable of, we've been in the ring before! Henry, I've taken you to your limit before aswell, but the both of you need to know that I am back and better than ever! I'm not here to compete for the Tag Titles or even the United States Title, I've been there, done that. Its time for Mr. Boom Boom! Kofi Kingston! To take things to the next level! ITS TIME FOR ME TO WIN MYSELF THE WWE CHAMPIONSHIP! And I will stop at nothing to get it .. Not you Dolph .. Not you Henry! Not you Miz! I am going to be the NEXT WWE CHAMPION!"
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:49 pm

James Storm is seen arriving at the arena, beer bottle in hand, but he's not even buzzed.

Santino Marella is seen talking to some staff members, his US Title on his shoulder.

AJ Styles is sitting in a room with someone, watching some Cody Rhodes Tapes.

Raven is no where to be seen, no one knows where he is.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:51 pm

SP wrote:
White guy wrote:
TeqnohKiller wrote:

There is a chorus of boo's from the crowd as "Some Bodies Gonna Get It" blares loud through the speakers. The World's Strongest Man, Mark Henry comes out from the back in his wrestling gear. The big man walks down the ramp yelling at some fans at ringside to shut up before walking up the steel steps and into the ring ready to speak.

MARK HENRY -- = ''Shut up! I am going to tell you all about the hall of pain...some very young men have walked through these ropes but they've also been carried out on a stretcher from it and alot of them think because I have been in this company for over 15-16 years that my best years are far behind me. Well how about you take a look at some of the damage that I have put into some of these superstars...''

He shows us a few clips of him destroying some top superstars, like Kane, Bigshow, Randy Orton and a few others who have been inducted into the hall of pain.

''And at the Money in the Bank pay-per-view, I will continue my destruction as I will induct more and more superstars into the hall of pain! You see in the hall of pain there are broken bones, broken careers, and broken hopes. They say some of the beatings that I have impressed into some of these superstars, were some of the harsh things they have ever seen. Well I call all this a good start. You see, my whole entire career has led me to this point. I am more unpredictable than I have ever been, I am more dangerous, more reckless, and I am the world's strongest man! And come Money in the Bank, you will be looking at the next WWE Champion! I can stand out here all night, but I think you've all heard enough.'' -- THE WORLD'S STRONGEST MAN

Henry drops the mic and heads to the back ready to destroy any superstar who enters his path.
As Henry is about to head to the back the music hits

Dolph Ziggler
Silly ol' Mark. Lookie here old man, you've had 15 years to become world champion here and you've failed time and time again. Why don't you do the right thing and just sit back and watch how it is truly done, because yours truly Dolph Ziggler is the next world champ. Even after the screw job on Monday Night against Kane I'm still at the top of my game and going in for the kill on a number one contendership. Now if you can't handle that I'm sure Mae can dry up all your tears. Hashtag heel

|| Kofi Kingston suddenly runs out from the back in his ring gear and a t-shirt. He runs down the ramp and rolls into the ring climbing the turnbuckle. Kingston does the good ol' BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! before jumping down and taking a microphone. ||

Kofi Kingston
"Dolph .. Henry .. You see, you are both wrong! You are looking at the newest WWE RAW Superstar! Kofi Kingston! .. Dolph, you know what I am capable of, we've been in the ring before! Henry, I've taken you to your limit before aswell, but the both of you need to know that I am back and better than ever! I'm not here to compete for the Tag Titles or even the United States Title, I've been there, done that. Its time for Mr. Boom Boom! Kofi Kingston! To take things to the next level! ITS TIME FOR ME TO WIN MYSELF THE WWE CHAMPIONSHIP! And I will stop at nothing to get it .. Not you Dolph .. Not you Henry! Not you Miz! I am going to be the NEXT WWE CHAMPION!"
Dolph Ziggler
Your time? Kofi you are finally deciding to leap out of the tag team division? You finally decided where you are from? What is it Jamaica mon? Is it Africa? Which ever it is it doesn't matter. I OWN YOU. Kofi you aren't even good enough to be a platform for me to showcase my stuff on anymore. It's ok buddy I've outgrown you. Maybe when you quit pandering to these illiterate people you might be good enough to carry my luggage. And Mark? I find it hard to believe that YOU of all people were the sperm that won. Sure you are strong and stuff, but you are as dumb as a box of rocks. Seriously guy if you were ever going to be WWE Champion you would have done it by now. Even Kofi deserves a shot before you because like me he hasn't been given a chance yet. He hasn't been given a chance yet because well he sucks but still.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:57 pm

Cody Rhodes walks backstage still not aware fully of who AJ Styles is as he doesn't watch TNA because it doesn't fit into his schedule.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:58 pm

OFF: Started a new post, cause youtube videos are getting on my nerves xD

|| Kingston just sort of laughs. ||

Kofi Kingston
"Dolph, as I remember, the last time me and you faced in the Squared Circle, I took you out with a Trouble in Paradise to retain the Tag Team Titles. Your level? I am so past your level, your still standing in my dust. I bring all that I have in this ring, and showoff for all of these fans, because it's my job, and I love it! These fans are what keep me going, they keep the WWE going! The WWE is nothing without its Universe! and so maybe I am from Africa, what's it to anyone? These fans care about our ring abilities and the way we perform for them! These fans are what we fight for Dolph! And you know what .. You need to face it. You lost to Kane on RAW! It wasn't a fluke. Same as when I beat you last, it was no fluke you just won't admit it! The fans and everyone else knows that any day, any where Dolph, I can beat you."
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:02 pm

White guy wrote:
Cody Rhodes walks backstage still not aware fully of who AJ Styles is as he doesn't watch TNA because it doesn't fit into his schedule.
AJ Styles and the man, who you can now see is Raven, walk out of the room, and both go their separate ways. As AJ walks away, he passes by Cody, and bumps his shoulder into it.

AJ Styles:

"Watch it, Cody."
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:06 pm

SP wrote:

Kofi Kingston
"Dolph, as I remember, the last time me and you faced in the Squared Circle, I took you out with a Trouble in Paradise to retain the Tag Team Titles. Your level? I am so past your level, your still standing in my dust. I bring all that I have in this ring, and showoff for all of these fans, because it's my job, and I love it! These fans are what keep me going, they keep the WWE going! The WWE is nothing without its Universe! and so maybe I am from Africa, what's it to anyone? These fans care about our ring abilities and the way we perform for them! These fans are what we fight for Dolph! And you know what .. You need to face it. You lost to Kane on RAW! It wasn't a fluke. Same as when I beat you last, it was no fluke you just won't admit it! The fans and everyone else knows that any day, any where Dolph, I can beat you."
Dolph Ziggler
I was stuck with Jack Swagger and that is the ONLY reason you won. Do you honestly think I gave it my all in that match? Would you want to be tag champs with Jack Thwagger? Seriously? The guy is washed up. He had ONE fluke title reign and thats because he never had to face me. I kicked that kid to the curb and we found out that he was the weak link of Team Dolph. And Kofi if you are so sure that you are better than me then just simply run along go kiss Big Johnny's ass like you do Vinny Mac's and get yourself a match against me. Unless you are afraid that I will beat you? Are you afraid Kofi that Dolph Ziggler will once again embarrass you?
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:08 pm

Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:
AJ Styles and the man, who you can now see is Raven, walk out of the room, and both go their separate ways. As AJ walks away, he passes by Cody, and bumps his shoulder into it.

AJ Styles:

"Watch it, Cody."
Cody Rhodes
Whoa the nerve of some people. Watch it Cody? In case you haven't noticed you just ran into me. And by the way you are excused. Oh and look what you dragged up? One of the few people that can make my brother seem even remotely normal Raven. Whats wrong Raven? Did the cocaine run out?
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:11 pm

White guy wrote:
SP wrote:

Kofi Kingston
Dolph Ziggler
I was stuck with Jack Swagger and that is the ONLY reason you won. Do you honestly think I gave it my all in that match? Would you want to be tag champs with Jack Thwagger? Seriously? The guy is washed up. He had ONE fluke title reign and thats because he never had to face me. I kicked that kid to the curb and we found out that he was the weak link of Team Dolph. And Kofi if you are so sure that you are better than me then just simply run along go kiss Big Johnny's ass like you do Vinny Mac's and get yourself a match against me. Unless you are afraid that I will beat you? Are you afraid Kofi that Dolph Ziggler will once again embarrass you?

|| Kingston stares at Dolph. ||

Kofi Kingston
"Alright, so there is one thing we can agree on, you cleary were the stronger link in your little team with that granny, Vickie Guerrero and Jack Swagger. But that's not the point. If anyone here is kissing John Laurinatis' ass Dolph, it's you and you know it. Why else would he give you that Money in the Bank Qualifying Match? Afraid? The last time I was afraid of a person named Dolph was when I was 8 and thought The Undertaker was going to come out of my closet and get me. Ziggler, I'm not here to mess around! You want a match, I'm set .. But one condition! I want in that Money in the Bank Ladder Match at the Pay-Per-View! So, what do you say? RAW, I win .. I get in the Ladder Match, and you confess that I am better than you! You win, and I admit you are better than me, and you get in the Money in the Bank match?"
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:17 pm

SP wrote:
White guy wrote:
SP wrote:

Kofi Kingston
Dolph Ziggler

Kofi Kingston
"Alright, so there is one thing we can agree on, you cleary were the stronger link in your little team with that granny, Vickie Guerrero and Jack Swagger. But that's not the point. If anyone here is kissing John Laurinatis' ass Dolph, it's you and you know it. Why else would he give you that Money in the Bank Qualifying Match? Afraid? The last time I was afraid of a person named Dolph was when I was 8 and thought The Undertaker was going to come out of my closet and get me. Ziggler, I'm not here to mess around! You want a match, I'm set .. But one condition! I want in that Money in the Bank Ladder Match at the Pay-Per-View! So, what do you say? RAW, I win .. I get in the Ladder Match, and you confess that I am better than you! You win, and I admit you are better than me, and you get in the Money in the Bank match?"
Dolph Ziggler
I'm not afraid of that Kofi, go ahead run it by Johnny. Don't make excuses when I beat you. When I become the WWE Champion you MUST be at the victory celebration wearing the new Showoff t-shirt. Got it?
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:20 pm

White guy wrote:
Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:

AJ Styles:

"Watch it, Cody."
Cody Rhodes
Whoa the nerve of some people. Watch it Cody? In case you haven't noticed you just ran into me. And by the way you are excused. Oh and look what you dragged up? One of the few people that can make my brother seem even remotely normal Raven. Whats wrong Raven? Did the cocaine run out?
Raven is once again no where to be seen, as he walks the opposite direction of AJ

AJ Styles:

"Me? Run into you? I did no such thing. You ran into me. I have need to be excused. And if you haven't noticed, Raven isn't here. He walked the other way. And make your brother look normal? Cody, no one in the world could make that freak Dustin look normal."
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:22 pm

White guy wrote:
SP wrote:
White guy wrote:
SP wrote:

Kofi Kingston
Dolph Ziggler

Kofi Kingston
Dolph Ziggler
I'm not afraid of that Kofi, go ahead run it by Johnny. Don't make excuses when I beat you. When I become the WWE Champion you MUST be at the victory celebration wearing the new Showoff t-shirt. Got it?

|| Kingston smirks. ||

Kofi Kingston
"Alright, but when I win and become WWE Champion, you gotta be at my celebration, wearing this BoomT-Shirt! Deal?"

|| Kofi applys his hand for a hand shake. ||
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:27 pm

Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:
Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:

AJ Styles:

"Watch it, Cody."
Cody Rhodes
Raven is once again no where to be seen, as he walks the opposite direction of AJ

AJ Styles:

"Me? Run into you? I did no such thing. You ran into me. I have need to be excused. And if you haven't noticed, Raven isn't here. He walked the other way. And make your brother look normal? Cody, no one in the world could make that freak Dustin look normal."
Cody Rhodes
You must be the AJ Styles kid I'm supposed to face this Friday Night on Friday Night Cody? Let me congratulate you on being my first defeat on my road to become the World Heavyweight Champion. You are welcome for having the honor to face me this Friday and I do apologize now for what I am going to do to you. I'm already considered the greatest Intercontinental Champion of all time and soon I will become the greatest World champion of all time. So if you want I could do you the honor of giving you an autograph. Or would your freakish friend Raven want one also?
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:30 pm

SP wrote:
White guy wrote:
SP wrote:
White guy wrote:
SP wrote:

Kofi Kingston
Dolph Ziggler

Kofi Kingston
Dolph Ziggler

|| Kingston smirks. ||

Kofi Kingston
"Alright, but when I win and become WWE Champion, you gotta be at my celebration, wearing this BoomT-Shirt! Deal?"

Dolph Ziggler
DEAL

Dolph shakes the hand of Kofi Kingston
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:34 pm

White guy wrote:
SP wrote:
White guy wrote:
SP wrote:
White guy wrote:
SP wrote:

Kofi Kingston
Dolph Ziggler

Kofi Kingston
Dolph Ziggler

|| Kingston smirks. ||

Kofi Kingston

Dolph Ziggler
DEAL

|| Kingston just stares at Dolph as the two shake hands. ||
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:38 pm

SP wrote:
White guy wrote:
SP wrote:
White guy wrote:
SP wrote:
White guy wrote:
SP wrote:

Kofi Kingston
Dolph Ziggler

Kofi Kingston
Dolph Ziggler

|| Kingston smirks. ||

Kofi Kingston

Dolph Ziggler
DEAL

|| Kingston just stares at Dolph as the two shake hands. ||
Dolph goes to leave and once he is behind Kofi he turns quickly and does a Zig Zag before heading to the back
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:44 pm

White guy wrote:
Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:
Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:

AJ Styles:

"Watch it, Cody."
Cody Rhodes

AJ Styles:

Cody Rhodes
You must be the AJ Styles kid I'm supposed to face this Friday Night on Friday Night Cody? Let me congratulate you on being my first defeat on my road to become the World Heavyweight Champion. You are welcome for having the honor to face me this Friday and I do apologize now for what I am going to do to you. I'm already considered the greatest Intercontinental Champion of all time and soon I will become the greatest World champion of all time. So if you want I could do you the honor of giving you an autograph. Or would your freakish friend Raven want one also?
AJ Styles:
"Congratulations! You guessed correctly, you wanna cookie? Too bad. You don't deserve one. Yes, I am the AJ Styles you're facing. First defeat? Please, you're full of yourself. I am the greatest TNA star of all time. I've held every male title possible in that company. You've won what? The Intercontinental and the Tag Team Titles? That's so amazing. You're the best wrestler...ever! Ha. I hope you liked that sarcasm. You're my stepping stone. Once I beat you, I will win that title. I will be the World Champion, and I'll make sure you will never get a shot at it. And no. Neither one of us would like one, you cocky freak. "
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:45 pm

|| Kofi Kingston lies on the ring, holding his head as the officals check on him. ||

|| Sheamus is backstage, walking around with a smile on his face. ||

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 11 2009-12-sheamus-2

|| Sin Cara has yet to be heard from today. ||
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:55 pm

Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:
Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:
Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:

AJ Styles:

"Watch it, Cody."
Cody Rhodes

AJ Styles:

Cody Rhodes
AJ Styles:
"Congratulations! You guessed correctly, you wanna cookie? Too bad. You don't deserve one. Yes, I am the AJ Styles you're facing. First defeat? Please, you're full of yourself. I am the greatest TNA star of all time. I've held every male title possible in that company. You've won what? The Intercontinental and the Tag Team Titles? That's so amazing. You're the best wrestler...ever! Ha. I hope you liked that sarcasm. You're my stepping stone. Once I beat you, I will win that title. I will be the World Champion, and I'll make sure you will never get a shot at it. And no. Neither one of us would like one, you cocky freak. "
Cody Rhodes
Shhh AJ, you are coming off as stupid. Nobody cares about the minor leagues. If they did then you would see Triple A baseball on ESPN and you don't so what does that mean? Nobody cares about TNA or wherever it is that you come from. My father was my stepping stone to get into this business and now I'm DONE with him. I've become better than he could even dream of being. And you are no Dusty Rhodes, although you are in MUCH better shape than him. You do have a similar accent though. It took me forever to start understanding him so lucky for you I'm fluent in drunken redneck. Now AJ, calling me a freak is just silly, just because you can't be this talented or good looking doesn't give you the right to say things like that. So go ahead have Raven come to the arena with you some more considering you only have one match this week you guys will have plenty of time to do whatever it is emo boy and you do.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:09 am

White guy wrote:
Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:
Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:
Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:

AJ Styles:

"Watch it, Cody."
Cody Rhodes

AJ Styles:

Cody Rhodes
AJ Styles:
Cody Rhodes
Shhh AJ, you are coming off as stupid. Nobody cares about the minor leagues. If they did then you would see Triple A baseball on ESPN and you don't so what does that mean? Nobody cares about TNA or wherever it is that you come from. My father was my stepping stone to get into this business and now I'm DONE with him. I've become better than he could even dream of being. And you are no Dusty Rhodes, although you are in MUCH better shape than him. You do have a similar accent though. It took me forever to start understanding him so lucky for you I'm fluent in drunken redneck. Now AJ, calling me a freak is just silly, just because you can't be this talented or good looking doesn't give you the right to say things like that. So go ahead have Raven come to the arena with you some more considering you only have one match this week you guys will have plenty of time to do whatever it is emo boy and you do.
AJ Styles:
"Cody, stop it. You're too funny. I'm going to have two. I'm going to beat you, and then in the main event, I'll win the World Title. And Raven himself has a match against who is it..oh yeah, your buddy Daniel Bryan, for a chance to enter the Money In The Bank Match. The TNA is no minor leagues. If we were the minor leagues, then we wouldn't have PPV's every month, and we would tour the world, now would we? And I am no drunken redneck. Growing up with a Alcoholic, Abusive Father, you tend to stay away from the stuff. And by the way, don't joke about that. He'd come home, drunk, and I'd defend my mom and I'd get the shit beat out of me. I am better than Dusty Rhodes. I am better than everyone that you have come in contact with. And by the way, I am better looking, and more talented then you. I always have been."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:11 am

Kane makes an explosive entrance to a big mixed reaction. After conducting his signature entrance, the Big Red Machine grabs a microphone and prepares to speak. The crowd silences as he begins to talk.

Kane

"This past Monday on RAW, I displayed yet another mangeled body before you. I defeated Dolph Ziggler to qualify for the Money in the Bank ladder match. It has nearly been over a decade since I was the WWE Champion. The World Heavyweight Title nearly 2 years. It is time for Hell to take what is rightfully mine! I have fought in 4 Money in the Bank matches, all of which I physically and mentally destroyed my opponents. I conquered the match before by climbing to the top of a ladder and retrieve the contract to a guarnteed Championship shot! I vow to once again do that! I will allow nothing to stop me. It doesn't matter how many times you knock me down. The fire inside will ignite, and the demons will officially be awaken. I am the Devil's Favorite Demon. I am Hell itself! There is no one that can stop me! I will once again be the WWE Champion!"

Kane drops his microphone and glares out into the crowd before heading backstage
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:03 am

Cody Rhodes
AJ, if TNA was so great how come I was never there? From the little I've seen it is like a retarded WCW step child. Let me guess Vince Russo was your booker? You see AJ you may have been told there that you are the greatest thing since sliced bread, because that was about all they could afford in your little gyms you guys had your shows in. Me? I've sold out Madison Square Garden and the United Center. I'm a legacy in this business. And much like your father did I'm going to beat the shit out of you and possibly fix that crooked jaw of yours. No need to fret though when Raven wins or loses doesn't really matter I'm sure he will be back to comfort you. Tell you every thing is going to be alright. Perhaps if this wrestling thing doesn't work out you can dial up your buddy Kevin Nash and he can get you a role in a Tom Cruise movie like he had in Rock of Ages. Well maybe your just a little too small for that. But hey you would know about being small eh? Isn't that why your wife left you?
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:02 am

I'd like to drop everyone I have on Raw
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:05 am

and pick up Abyss please, whatever brand idc.. won't be making an appearance in a bit
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:41 am

Randy Orton walks around backstage after listening to AJ and Cody's little argument earlier on. He has a bright smirk on his face as he thinks about Smackdown this friday when he becomes the new World Heavyweight Champion.

Mark Henry is backstage ready to dismantle anyone who is in his path.

OT: I would also like to pick up The Undertaker on RAW please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return
Page 11 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next