The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return

Go down 
+12
fuck
Michael
Jarrett
Nova
Richie
Bleed Green
Jigsaw*
American Wolf
Karl
White guy
Sam
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:53 pm

Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:
Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:
Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:
Cody holds his gut and as A.J. comes back at him Cody pulls a fan in front of him. He knows A.J. won't hit a fan. Cody smiles as A.J. stops at the fan and then Cody pushes the fan into A.J., he uses this and then when A.J. finally gets around the fan Cody kicks him in the guy and slaps him in the back leaving a hand print
AJ coughs very hard

AJ Styles:

"Gotta resort to slapping huh? Just like a little bitch.."

After AJ says this, he tackles Cody down into the crowd of fans, landing on some of their seats.
In order to get A.J. off of him Cody grabs a fan's beer and tosses it in his face. He uses this advantage to get up, he stomps on A.J.'s hand as he gets up and smirks at Style's pain. When A.J. starts getting up Cody punches him in the face.
As AJ gets punched, he tries to wipe the beer out of his eyes, backing up as he does. Once he finally gets the beer out of one eye, he can finally see, so he ducks one of Cody's punches, and kicks Cody in the leg multiple times. Getting the beer out of his other eye, he then blocks another of Cody's punches before kicking him in the leg again, and then punching him.
Cody goes to grab another fan but they move out of the way. Cody rakes the eyes of A.J. and then pushes him off. Having had enough of this fight Cody decides he is finished and starts making his way through the crowd to avoid A.J.
AJ stands there and holds his face, trying to help his eyes recover. AJ is finally able to see again, and he notices Cody trying to get away, so AJ pushes fans out of the way, running towards Cody, finally reaching him. AJ smirks as he stands behind Cody, before delivering a dropkick to Cody's back.
Cody stumbles into a few fans and then grabs one and whips him hard into A.J., as this knocks A.J. down Cody back to work on the hand he stomped on earlier. He grabs one of the foldaway chairs that the WWE puts on the floor and folds it up and slams it down on A.J.'s hand
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:54 pm

White guy wrote:
Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:
Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:
Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:
Cody holds his gut and as A.J. comes back at him Cody pulls a fan in front of him. He knows A.J. won't hit a fan. Cody smiles as A.J. stops at the fan and then Cody pushes the fan into A.J., he uses this and then when A.J. finally gets around the fan Cody kicks him in the guy and slaps him in the back leaving a hand print
AJ coughs very hard

AJ Styles:

After AJ says this, he tackles Cody down into the crowd of fans, landing on some of their seats.
In order to get A.J. off of him Cody grabs a fan's beer and tosses it in his face. He uses this advantage to get up, he stomps on A.J.'s hand as he gets up and smirks at Style's pain. When A.J. starts getting up Cody punches him in the face.
As AJ gets punched, he tries to wipe the beer out of his eyes, backing up as he does. Once he finally gets the beer out of one eye, he can finally see, so he ducks one of Cody's punches, and kicks Cody in the leg multiple times. Getting the beer out of his other eye, he then blocks another of Cody's punches before kicking him in the leg again, and then punching him.
Cody goes to grab another fan but they move out of the way. Cody rakes the eyes of A.J. and then pushes him off. Having had enough of this fight Cody decides he is finished and starts making his way through the crowd to avoid A.J.
AJ stands there and holds his face, trying to help his eyes recover. AJ is finally able to see again, and he notices Cody trying to get away, so AJ pushes fans out of the way, running towards Cody, finally reaching him. AJ smirks as he stands behind Cody, before delivering a dropkick to Cody's back.
Cody stumbles into a few fans and then grabs one and whips him hard into A.J., as this knocks A.J. down Cody back to work on the hand he stomped on earlier. He grabs one of the foldaway chairs that the WWE puts on the floor and folds it up and slams it down on A.J.'s hand
AJ yelps out in pain as Cody works on his hand.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:58 pm

Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:
Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:
Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:
Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:
AJ coughs very hard

AJ Styles:

Cody unfolds the chair and refolds it around the hand and wrist of AJ then stomps down hard as to fold it in the way it would be without the hand there. As A.J. screams in pain Cody grins and realizes this is an opening for him. He starts dragging A.J. across the ground, as he heads towards the entrance ramp
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 6:25 pm

White guy wrote:
Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:
Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:
Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:
Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:
AJ coughs very hard

AJ Styles:

Cody unfolds the chair and refolds it around the hand and wrist of AJ then stomps down hard as to fold it in the way it would be without the hand there. As A.J. screams in pain Cody grins and realizes this is an opening for him. He starts dragging A.J. across the ground, as he heads towards the entrance ramp
Finally, after several minutes of brawling, security, staff, other wrestlers, etc, run out to separate the two men. Security and some wrestlers hold Cody back as Medic's check on AJ's hand.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 6:55 pm

As Cody gets pulled off he grins and his music hits as he turns and heads in back leaving A.J. in heaps of pain and once again making a huge impact
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:23 pm

OT: This is gonna turn out to be a really good feud.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:31 pm

Richie wrote:
Hell yeah it is
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:36 pm

White guy wrote:
Richie wrote:
Hell yeah it is
Yeah, man. Feud of the year: AJ vs. Cody.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:31 pm

Kane

*walking around backstage, wearing his metalic mask over his red mask*

AJ Lee

*walking around backstage, wondering when the Divas will get their shot in the ring, because she is hungry for some gold*

Drew McIntyre

*showing off his Intercontinental Title and bragging about how he will qualify for Money in the Bank and win the World Title also!*

Taeler Hendrix

*still getting use to the WWE atmosphere, she walks around backstage with a smile on her face*
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:34 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

AJ Lee

*walking around backstage, wondering when the Divas will get their shot in the ring, because she is hungry for some gold*

Drew McIntyre

*showing off his Intercontinental Title and bragging about how he will qualify for Money in the Bank and win the World Title also!*

Taeler Hendrix

*still getting use to the WWE atmosphere, she walks around backstage with a smile on her face*
Santino walks up to Drew, his United States Championship around his waist.

Santino Marella:
"Ah, Hello, Andrew. How do you like my shiny United States..a championship? Its much better than yours."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:40 pm

Richie wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

AJ Lee

Drew McIntyre

Taeler Hendrix

Santino Marella:
"Ah, Hello, Andrew. How do you like my shiny United States..a championship? Its much better than yours."

Drew McIntyre

*glares at Santino before casting a cocky smirk*

"How do I like it? Much better than my Title? Listen Santino, I don't know if you know this or not, but with the size of your peanut brain, I doubt you do. The Intercontinental Championship, MY Intercontinental Championship is one of the most prestigous titles in all of the Wrestling business! It has been worn by legends, icons, and hall of famers! Now...it is around my waist once again. So before you claim that your title is better than mine, make sure you get a little lesson in wrestling history...got me unibrow?"
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:45 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Richie wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

AJ Lee

Drew McIntyre

Taeler Hendrix

Santino Marella:

Drew McIntyre

"How do I like it? Much better than my Title? Listen Santino, I don't know if you know this or not, but with the size of your peanut brain, I doubt you do. The Intercontinental Championship, MY Intercontinental Championship is one of the most prestigous titles in all of the Wrestling business! It has been worn by legends, icons, and hall of famers! Now...it is around my waist once again. So before you claim that your title is better than mine, make sure you get a little lesson in wrestling history...got me unibrow?"
Santino Marella:
"Actually, Drew. I did know that. But mine is still much better. Mine has also been worn by legends too, you know? And by the way, I'm smarter than you. But uh..if you want to think you're smarter, than go ahead. I won't ah...what do you say..rain on your parade."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:52 pm

Richie wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Richie wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

AJ Lee

Drew McIntyre

Taeler Hendrix

Santino Marella:

Drew McIntyre

Santino Marella:
"Actually, Drew. I did know that. But mine is still much better. Mine has also been worn by legends too, you know? And by the way, I'm smarter than you. But uh..if you want to think you're smarter, than go ahead. I won't ah...what do you say..rain on your parade."

Drew McIntyre

"Rain on my parade? Santino or should I call you Santina or what ever your name was around this time a couple of years ago. Do you know who you are talking to right now? You are talking to the next Money in the Bank winner, and soon to be World Champion! I will hold two of the most glorified titles at once, and everyone will recognize me as the Chosen One and your Undisputed Champion, once and for all."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:28 pm

*Drew McIntyre walks out onto the stage to a big mixed reaction. The Intercontinental Champion takes his title off of his shoulder and raises it up. He throws it back around his shoulder before heading down the ramp. McIntyre gets into the ring and retrieves a microphone. He waits for the crowd to settle before speaking*

Drew McIntyre

"Well isn't this an all to familiar sight? Me a Champion! But soon, a new sight will be available for all to see! Not only am I the Intercontinental Champion, I am going to win the Money in the Bank qualifying match next week on Friday Night Smackdown...go on to the Money In The Bank PPV, climb to the very top of the ladder, and fulfill my destiny as the ""Chosen One!"" I will go on to be the greatest Intercontinental Champion that this business has ever seen! And I vow to go down in the history books as the greatest World Heavyweight Champion! It is my destiny. My Intercontinental Title is just the start of something great. The era of Drew McIntyre has started off the way it should have from the very beginning. It doesn't matter who gets in my way. All of them will meet the similar fate, and their future will be...shocked! My resume' is already great. I single handedly defeated many of the WWE's best when I debuted. I quickly rose to the top to capture my first Intercontinental Title, only to have it stolen from my grasp! Now the title is back where it belongs, on my waist! I don't think there is anyone out there who can challenge me one on one, two on one, three on one. Hell...I'll single handedly eliminate 29 other superstars to win a Royal Rumble! I am the very best in this business. Ask anyone who has fallen to me! A legend once said that to talk the talk, you have to walk the walk. My friends...I've done both with ease. Another quote...to be the man you have to beat the man! I don't plan on being beaten anytime soon! Last, and the most important one. And I believe the title rightfully belongs to me...The best there is, the best was, the best there ever will be. Drew McIntyre! My revolution has only just begun."

*McIntyre drops his microphone and holds his Intercontinental Title up with a very confident look. He receives a huge heel reaction now. He looks up at it and displays a smirk before lowering it back to his shoulder and exiting the ring. On his way up the ramp, McIntyre points to himself and taunts the fans, saying that he will never be beaten!*
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:36 pm

OT: I'm waiting very impatiently for the ECCW Supershow.

IC: My people do stuff.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:11 pm

Cody Rhodes arrives, pleased with himself for what he did to A.J., he grins as he gets dirty looks from the backstage workers

Dolph Ziggler arrives focused on his title match

David Otunga sitting in his office
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:05 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 16 Tumblr_m6gkdzicR31roljeuo1_500

>>>The crowd has already begun surrounding the WWE Raw arena as the superstars begin to arrive at the arena on this later Sunday afternoon. The crowd all murmur to themselves about who they have met already and who else is coming to the arena when they hear the sound of a car flying towards the arena at high speed and the crowd turns to look and see and the car is noticeable and the crowd goes wild with some cheers and a couple of boos from those major Miz haters as the black Dodge Viper of The Miz pulls into the arena and shuts off as Miz presses the button and stops the car. Miz pays the car parker a tip of twenty dollars and walks on with the gleaming WWE Championship back on his shoulder for now a third reign as the champion. The crowd yell different things at Miz as he taunts to them by holding up the WWE Championship and the major Miz fans yell out in loud ear piercing cheers! Miz grins from ear to ear and pauses in the middle of walking up the pathway inside the building, turns to the crowd and raises up his title one more time and then he puts up his finger to silence the crowd and as the crowd goes silent, The Miz clears his throat. <<<

THE MIZ ---
"I'm The Miz! And I'm..... [The crowd finishes his sentence before he could but then changes it up.] THE WWE CHAMPION!"

>>>The Miz then gets a loud chant from the crowd and turns to walk inside the arena with a now rather large smirk on his face as he walks through the front door all decked out in a balck suit with blue tie and under shirt with a pair of shades but the best accessory that The Miz is wearing in this place is that WWE Championship and as The Miz walks through the hallways he recieves looks of disgust and pure jealousy from his fellow workers and other fellow superstar that hate him just because he was the better man than Alex Riley and now The Miz is the WWE Champion for a third tome so as he walks down the WWE halls he is looked at as the best in the game but most people hate to have to admit it. <<<
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:12 pm

gяαηgєя wrote:
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 16 Tumblr_m6gkdzicR31roljeuo1_500

>>>The crowd has already begun surrounding the WWE Raw arena as the superstars begin to arrive at the arena on this later Sunday afternoon. The crowd all murmur to themselves about who they have met already and who else is coming to the arena when they hear the sound of a car flying towards the arena at high speed and the crowd turns to look and see and the car is noticeable and the crowd goes wild with some cheers and a couple of boos from those major Miz haters as the black Dodge Viper of The Miz pulls into the arena and shuts off as Miz presses the button and stops the car. Miz pays the car parker a tip of twenty dollars and walks on with the gleaming WWE Championship back on his shoulder for now a third reign as the champion. The crowd yell different things at Miz as he taunts to them by holding up the WWE Championship and the major Miz fans yell out in loud ear piercing cheers! Miz grins from ear to ear and pauses in the middle of walking up the pathway inside the building, turns to the crowd and raises up his title one more time and then he puts up his finger to silence the crowd and as the crowd goes silent, The Miz clears his throat. <<<

THE MIZ ---
"I'm The Miz! And I'm..... [The crowd finishes his sentence before he could but then changes it up.] THE WWE CHAMPION!"

>>>The Miz then gets a loud chant from the crowd and turns to walk inside the arena with a now rather large smirk on his face as he walks through the front door all decked out in a balck suit with blue tie and under shirt with a pair of shades but the best accessory that The Miz is wearing in this place is that WWE Championship and as The Miz walks through the hallways he recieves looks of disgust and pure jealousy from his fellow workers and other fellow superstar that hate him just because he was the better man than Alex Riley and now The Miz is the WWE Champion for a third tome so as he walks down the WWE halls he is looked at as the best in the game but most people hate to have to admit it. <<<

Kane

*The Big Red Machine wearing his metalic mask over his red mask, walks around the corner, he glares at Miz as he walks down the hall way with his WWE Championship. Kane approaches him and stands in his way.*

"Well if it isn't our high and mighty...WWE Champion."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:23 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:

THE MIZ ---

Kane

*The Big Red Machine wearing his metalic mask over his red mask, walks around the corner, he glares at Miz as he walks down the hall way with his WWE Championship. Kane approaches him and stands in his way.*

>>>The Miz is in the zone today and he turns to look at him with a smirk on his face taking a big look at Kane but showing to fear as being the WWE Champion he can not show fear to anyone even those who look like Kane. The Miz fixes the title on his shoulder and then takes a big look up and right into the eyes of the monster and just stares at him with that smirk being wore proudly on his face.

THE MIZ ---
"That's right Kane, I am glad that you are smart enough to realize who I am and that is YOUR WWE Champion... The Miz. I am at the top of this company and I am glad that you could notice that but what do you even want Kane? An autograph, or are you going to be foolish and actually try to talk trash to me when you cant even look at me without wearing a mask."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:36 pm

gяαηgєя wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:

THE MIZ ---

Kane

>>>The Miz is in the zone today and he turns to look at him with a smirk on his face taking a big look at Kane but showing to fear as being the WWE Champion he can not show fear to anyone even those who look like Kane. The Miz fixes the title on his shoulder and then takes a big look up and right into the eyes of the monster and just stares at him with that smirk being wore proudly on his face.

THE MIZ ---
"That's right Kane, I am glad that you are smart enough to realize who I am and that is YOUR WWE Champion... The Miz. I am at the top of this company and I am glad that you could notice that but what do you even want Kane? An autograph, or are you going to be foolish and actually try to talk trash to me when you cant even look at me without wearing a mask."

Kane

*tilts his head, and a sudden sinister laugh escapes out of him*

"An autograph Miz? The only thing that I want from you is that!"

*He points to the WWE Championship*

"I hope you realize the dark truth that is coming to you. Because I'm already qualified for the Money in the Bank Ladder match. A match that I've dominated time and time before, and a match that I've previously won, and later capturing the World Heavyweight Championship. Alex Riley was nothing but a pawn in your success to become champion again, you knew you could defeat him, that is why you chose him...Miz you are standing infront of the Devils Favorite Demon...Because fate has already sealed what is going to happen. I'm going to lay waste to everyone who steps in my way leading up to the Money in the Bank, and when the match finally comes. I will send everyone straight to Hell, and capture what is rightfully mine Miz. Everyone says there is a destiny, or a chosen one...even a right to something. None of that which is believable. None! It has been nearly 15 years since I've actually had the WWE Championship around my waist. Miz I will win the Money in the Bank, and I will have what is has been supposed to be mine all these years. I always get what I want Miz...sooner or later, you are going to know that personally."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:41 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:

THE MIZ ---

Kane

THE MIZ ---

Kane

"I hope you realize the dark truth that is coming to you. Because I'm already qualified for the Money in the Bank Ladder match. A match that I've dominated time and time before, and a match that I've previously won, and later capturing the World Heavyweight Championship. Alex Riley was nothing but a pawn in your success to become champion again, you knew you could defeat him, that is why you chose him...Miz you are standing infront of the Devils Favorite Demon...Because fate has already sealed what is going to happen. I'm going to lay waste to everyone who steps in my way leading up to the Money in the Bank, and when the match finally comes. I will send everyone straight to Hell, and capture what is rightfully mine Miz. Everyone says there is a destiny, or a chosen one...even a right to something. None of that which is believable. None! It has been nearly 15 years since I've actually had the WWE Championship around my waist. Miz I will win the Money in the Bank, and I will have what is has been supposed to be mine all these years. I always get what I want Miz...sooner or later, you are going to know that personally."

>>>The Miz looks at Kane in the eyes during his rant and even looking over at his title and fixing it ever so often but then turning his head back to look at Kane with a goofy look on his face showing that he is not taking The Big Red Machine seriously as he points at his title and tries to claim that he will take it away when everybody already knows that the title will be staying with The Miz. The Miz waits for him to finish talking then looking at Kane and shaking his head in disapproval.

THE MIZ ---
"Really Kane? Do you think that you even come close to scaring me like you scare the rest of these people? Well get your facts straight and know that I will not be beat because I am the best and even if you do get a shot at me and MY title then I will beat you like I beat everybody else some my way because to me you are not a monster your a joke!"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:52 pm

gяαηgєя wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:

THE MIZ ---

Kane

THE MIZ ---

Kane

>>>The Miz looks at Kane in the eyes during his rant and even looking over at his title and fixing it ever so often but then turning his head back to look at Kane with a goofy look on his face showing that he is not taking The Big Red Machine seriously as he points at his title and tries to claim that he will take it away when everybody already knows that the title will be staying with The Miz. The Miz waits for him to finish talking then looking at Kane and shaking his head in disapproval.

THE MIZ ---
"Really Kane? Do you think that you even come close to scaring me like you scare the rest of these people? Well get your facts straight and know that I will not be beat because I am the best and even if you do get a shot at me and MY title then I will beat you like I beat everybody else some my way because to me you are not a monster your a joke!"

Kane

*takes off his metalic mask and drops it on the floor, he flips his hair out of his face and stares into Miz's eyes*

"Miz....Miz...Miz. You claim you have no fear, but when I look into your eyes, all I can sense is your fear. On the outside you may not show it. But on the inside, how fast is your heart racing, how cramped up and trumbled are your muscles. I've been giving people the fear of their lives for nearly 15 years, I can tell you're trying to hide it just by looking into your eyes. Your voice has a slight stutter, don't hide it Miz. Face facts, you fear me, and you know I'm one of if not the biggest threat you have to that WWE Championship..."

*Kane reaches his hand up and touches the title and he has a sinister smirk on his face*
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 1:39 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:

THE MIZ ---

Kane

THE MIZ ---

Kane

THE MIZ ---

Kane

*takes off his metalic mask and drops it on the floor, he flips his hair out of his face and stares into Miz's eyes*

"Miz....Miz...Miz. You claim you have no fear, but when I look into your eyes, all I can sense is your fear. On the outside you may not show it. But on the inside, how fast is your heart racing, how cramped up and trumbled are your muscles. I've been giving people the fear of their lives for nearly 15 years, I can tell you're trying to hide it just by looking into your eyes. Your voice has a slight stutter, don't hide it Miz. Face facts, you fear me, and you know I'm one of if not the biggest threat you have to that WWE Championship..."

*Kane reaches his hand up and touches the title and he has a sinister smirk on his face*

>>>Miz watches Kane try to punk him out but as Kane touches The Miz's WWE Championship the smirk on his face turns all the way into a scowl and you can almost see the anger grow up inside of him. The Miz looks at his title then looks back in the eyes of Kane again, shaking with anger. <<<

THE MIZ ---
[i]"Don't you ever touch MY Championship belt ever again or you will have to face the consequences. I am actually not afraid of you Kane but please put the mask back on because the mask actually hides your face! I am the most awesome champion in the history of this company and your just a successful character, not a person."[i]
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:01 am

gяαηgєя wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:

THE MIZ ---

Kane

THE MIZ ---

Kane

THE MIZ ---

Kane

>>>Miz watches Kane try to punk him out but as Kane touches The Miz's WWE Championship the smirk on his face turns all the way into a scowl and you can almost see the anger grow up inside of him. The Miz looks at his title then looks back in the eyes of Kane again, shaking with anger. <<<

THE MIZ ---
"Don't you ever touch MY Championship belt ever again or you will have to face the consequences. I am actually not afraid of you Kane but please put the mask back on because the mask actually hides your face! I am the most awesome champion in the history of this company and your just a successful character, not a person."[i]

Kane

"Face the consequences? Miz....you have a bigger ego than anyone I've ever come face to face with, even my brother. Keep that championship for as long as you can Miz...because I promise you, I will own it before you know it."

[i]*Kane slaps him hard on the back and unleashes his evil laughter before walking off*
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 1:31 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 16 Cody-Rhodes-Coming-in-Goldusts-wedding
He pulls up in a sleek black Chevy Camaro. Once stepping out he is handed down a loud array of boos. The fans jeer him and he eats it up. Cody grins as he sees an A.J. Style's fan and walks over

Cody Rhodes
Need a hand?

The young fan who couldn't be more than 8 years old starts crying because he is reminded of what Cody did to his favorite wrestler. This causes Cody to pull out his phone and start recording for his own humor. Cody is only to make his way inside once he is forced to by security
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return
Page 16 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next