The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
March Madness Round 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
March Madness Round 4 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
March Madness Round 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
March Madness Round 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
March Madness Round 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
March Madness Round 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
March Madness Round 4 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
March Madness Round 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
March Madness Round 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
March Madness Round 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

March Madness Round 4

Go down 
+8
Jarrett
LegendOfCasey
Bleed Green
Adam
Sam
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Harold
Jericho
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

March Madness Round 4 Empty
PostSubject: March Madness Round 4   March Madness Round 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:08 am

Round three has come and gone and there has been a few surprise eliminations and a few upsets along the way and as we approach the finals we again have some very interesting match ups. Can the IWC’s bad guy, John Cena defeat Dolph Ziggler, or can Dolph Ziggler pull out another upset victory? R-Truth has had a fairy tale run so far but as now he’s paired up against Christian who has been on a roll, will his run end or with the Cinderella story continue? Hiroshi Tanahashi have both had incredible years, is Hiroshi’s 404 day long title run get him past Mark Henry Hall of Pain? And in what could have been the final we see the two top men from the two top promotions in America squaring off. Both CM Punk and Bobby Roode had break out years and both currently hold their promotions world titles, in what could be the closest match up to date who will advance to the semi-finals?

Dolph Ziggler vs. John Cena
Bobby Roode vs. CM Punk
Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Mark Henry
R-Truth vs. Christian

All match ups have been decided at random via http://classtools.net/education-games-php/fruit_machine and once again I’d love to hear your opinions on why you made your choices and on other peoples picks.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: March Madness Round 4   March Madness Round 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 6:50 am

He is here to show the world.

Bobby Roode vs. CM Punk
Fuck this aye. I'll go with Punk, but fuck, that's a toughy.

Hall of Pain, son!

R-Truth vs. Christian
I loved heel R-Truth, and I don't watch SmackDown, so imma go with Truth.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: March Madness Round 4   March Madness Round 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:08 am

Doplh Ziggler's had his best year to date with the WWE, but Cena's been the WWE champion twice, as well as the main eventer of almost every PPV.

Bobby Roode vs. CM Punk
Both of these men have had a great year and have matched each other. Fourtune and Nexus stable stories, World title reigns, but Roode also won the BFG series and the TNA Tag Team titles, so Roode wins.

Finally became relevant in the WWE again with a World Heavyweight title reign, so wins for me.

R-Truth vs. Christian
R-Truth has won no titles this year, Christian has won 2 World titles.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: March Madness Round 4   March Madness Round 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:55 am

Dolph Ziggler vs. John Cena - Dolph's in-ring skills have been top notch the whole year, but Cena has really entertained us all lately while pulling off one of the years best matches with CM Punk and he also held the WWE Championship a couple of times, so CENA gets my pick here

Bobby Roode vs. CM Punk - Both men have stood out over the past year, but ROODE has accomplished more, so I have chosen him

Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Mark Henry - Henry has showed us what he can do and is
More interesting than ever while I don't know much about Tanahasi, so the Worlds strongest Man gets my nod of approval

R-Truth vs. Christian - Truth has been funny as hell, but Christian has put on great matches while also being world champion, which means Captain Charisma gets my Vote
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: March Madness Round 4   March Madness Round 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 12:34 pm

Just so everyone knows, I think this is a farce of a tournament looking at the last 8. How there is only 1 TNAwesome guy left is beyond me...

Dolph Ziggler v John Cena - Cena wins. Cena is the absolute pinnacle of pro wrestling. Fuck the haters. Zigglers aight but Cena is better than him in every aspect and has achieved more. Oh how smarks annoy me when it comes to Cena. I think he'll win this unless he meets Bobby Roode.

Bobby Roode v CM Punk - Roode wins. I could go through both mens AMAZING stuff they've done but it's as clear cut as I think Roode should win this tournament and I don't think Punk should. Plus I voted Punk out in the last round. Plus Roode via Victory Road is now the BOSS of HEELS.

404 day guy v Henry - NO CONTEST KILL THEM BOTH. Srsly? dafuq? most people don't even know that jap dude he should've gone out to Jarrett ages ago. people blindly voting for him. fags. Henry should've been murdered by Storm as well. Fuck that shit. Henry if I have to vote. But it's a joke.

R-Truth v Christian - This is a great match-up due to the variables. Both had very strong and very weak points to the year with Christian's high points debatably being better. Well he had a 2 Day WHC reign which I DON'T count. I refuse to. It was a load of cock. But his second reign was very good. Christian put on a lot of quality matches on PPV. He also was injured a lot throughout the year. R-Truth actually made fans care about him main-evented a PPV (which Christian didn't), improved in-ring big time, was a great feud guy. WRESTLED THE ROCK AT SURVIVOR SERIES! Looked bad-ass with Awesome Truth (getting arrested etc.). Interesting that both guys are in the same match at Mania. Kinda echoes my belief that it's a close call. Generally I prefer Christian but due to his injuries I'm giving Truth the nod here.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: March Madness Round 4   March Madness Round 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:23 pm

John Cena

As much as I hate to say it, Ziggler hasn't done a thing compared to John Cena. If Ziggler loses Vickie he'll break out as a main eventer, but until then I see nothing but mid-upper mid card feuds.

CM Punk

2 WWE Championship reigns, beating Cena, one of the most contreversial promos ever, gotta give it to Punk.

Mark Henry

Finally won the world title, and his competion isn't even a TNA guy? Its obvious.

Christian

Take away the fact that he is my favorite, Christian won 2 world titles and all Truth has done was get water splashed in his face by Little Jimmy.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: March Madness Round 4   March Madness Round 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 5:56 pm

John Cena - Alot more fans, more haters, better overall
CM Punk - No brainer
Hiroshi Tanahashi - because I don't like Mark Henrey, he's stale imo.
Christian - Christian has accomplished more and though I have been liking R-Truth lately, Imma give this one to christian.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: March Madness Round 4   March Madness Round 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:16 pm

Ziggler
Punk
Henry
Christian
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: March Madness Round 4   March Madness Round 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:21 pm

Dolph Ziggler vs. John Cena - anyone who doesn't vote for Cena, I didn't know you liked penis
Bobby Roode vs. CM Punk - Punk's cool and all, and while he's been hyped, his storylines that looked to be awesome didn't really deliver. Roode, on the other hand, is a real OG nigga.
Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Mark Henry - God dammit. Tanahashi.
R-Truth vs. Christian - maybe if Christian wasn't injured...
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: March Madness Round 4   March Madness Round 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:56 pm

As much as I love the talent of Ziggler, and hate how he has been booked lately, Im ganna have to go with Cena. He has the skills and I think he is good in the ring.

Bobby Roode vs. CM Punk
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Punk is God. He has really gotten his push and I love it. He has become the next Stone Cold. He is great on the mic, awesome in the ring and now he gets to feud with one of the greatest!

All Henry needs to to is sit on the kid, and he wins. Henry would destroy.

R-Truth vs. Christian
Oh, this is tough. I think Im ganna have to say Christian. He knows his way around the ring, and he has the experience. Plus, he's fucking Canadian! Eh?!
Back to top Go down
Bret
Jobber
Jobber
Bret

PostSubject: Re: March Madness Round 4   March Madness Round 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:13 pm

Cena, you can't go against the guy who is clearly the top draw in pro wrestling today.

Bobby Roode vs. CM Punk
These two are completely even in my mind, however only one is Canadian, for that I go with Robert Roode.

Henry, making the final four because of good match-ups

R-Truth vs. Christian
Again this match up is truly even, Crazy Black Man or Canadian, For the first time ever, I'm picking against the Canadian. Truth
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: March Madness Round 4   March Madness Round 4 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:10 pm

Easy call, John Cena. Surprised to see Dolph Ziggler get this far, didn't think he owuld have defeated Alberto Del Rio last round and definately didn't see him beating Bully Ray the previous
Bobby Roode vs. CM Punk
Wouldn't have been at all surprised to see these two make the final but I guess not. Bobby Roode has had a far superior year and easily gets my vote here
Hall of Pain was incredible, Mark Henry again takes it pretty easy for me
R-Truth vs. Christian
I thought this was going to be another very easy pick, Christian over R-Truth easily, but after reading some of the reasons why people have chosen R-Truth, namely Adam and Marik (not Bret's crazy black man logic Razz) they have swayed me. R-Truth gets my vote, he had just a good a year without getting the strap and Christian has been injured for far too long

Keep the votes coming!
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: March Madness Round 4   March Madness Round 4 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 6:56 am

Gonna wrap this round up this coming Saturday (currently Thursday night) so make sure to get your final votes in. R-Truth vs. Christian is very, very close, 6-5 I do believe. Get cho buddies round da Truth foo
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: March Madness Round 4   March Madness Round 4 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 6:50 pm

-- Huge push this year but Cena has just stayed in one place.
Bobby Roode vs. CM Punk
-- His promo hands down gives him this, Roodes turn was predictable
-- I will not vote because I don't know much on Tanahashi
R-Truth vs. Christian
-- Truth is a nobody just a comedy act, Christian is the shit.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: March Madness Round 4   March Madness Round 4 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:30 pm

I'm calling a Punk win.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: March Madness Round 4   March Madness Round 4 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:41 am

Jarrett wrote:
I'm calling a Punk win.

Currently even ...
Should be very close, hopefully Bobby Roode pulls it out.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: March Madness Round 4   March Madness Round 4 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 10:58 am

[G]Range wrote:
Bobby Roode vs. CM Punk
R-Truth vs. Christian

This is the most ridiculous piece of shit I've read in all my time on forums.

Cena has stayed in one place all year? PFFFFFT. Cena has gone from strength to strength even managing to turn numerous fans against THE ROCK.

Roode's turn was predictable? Don't be ridiculous, Roode not winning the championship against Angle was the LAST thing anybody expected. So I don't see how his coming turn was predictable if everybody expected him to be the face WHC by then. I can deal with you picking Punk over Roode but what you said . . .

R-Truth's a nobody? A nobody who has main evented PPV's, wrestled in The Rock's first match back in wrestling and has been involved in like 4 WWE Championship matches?
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: March Madness Round 4   March Madness Round 4 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 12:44 pm

I totally agree with you Adam, Granger sounds delusional
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: March Madness Round 4   March Madness Round 4 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:03 pm

My personal opinions so sorry that you disagree.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: March Madness Round 4   March Madness Round 4 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:15 am

Adam wrote:
[G]Range wrote:
Bobby Roode vs. CM Punk
R-Truth vs. Christian

This is the most ridiculous piece of shit I've read in all my time on forums.

Cena has stayed in one place all year? PFFFFFT. Cena has gone from strength to strength even managing to turn numerous fans against THE ROCK.

Roode's turn was predictable? Don't be ridiculous, Roode not winning the championship against Angle was the LAST thing anybody expected. So I don't see how his coming turn was predictable if everybody expected him to be the face WHC by then. I can deal with you picking Punk over Roode but what you said . . .

R-Truth's a nobody? A nobody who has main evented PPV's, wrestled in The Rock's first match back in wrestling and has been involved in like 4 WWE Championship matches?
Who can forget that fantastic 15 minute Cena/Truth Capitol Punishment main eventer?
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: March Madness Round 4   March Madness Round 4 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:57 am

John Cena Wins; 9 Votes to 3
Bobby Roode vs. CM Punk
Tie at 6 Votes Each; Fruitmachine Used (Link on First Post); Bobby Roode Wins
Mark Henry Wins; 9 Votes to 2
R-Truth vs. Christian
Christian Wins; 7 Votes to 5

So those are the results for round four meaning John Cena, Bobby Roode, Mark Henry & Christian advance. I expected Roode/Punk to be close but a 6 all tie was closer than I thought. I thought R-Truth may have stolen the victory over Christian but unfortunately it wasn't to be. Round 5 will be up soon.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: March Madness Round 4   March Madness Round 4 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:04 am

Should have just waited for a tiebreaker.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: March Madness Round 4   March Madness Round 4 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:07 am

Jarrett wrote:
Should have just waited for a tiebreaker.

We'd be waiting too long
The same people vote every round and that's it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March Madness Round 4   March Madness Round 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

March Madness Round 4
Page 1 of 1