The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
March Madness The Final; John Cena vs. Bobby Roode EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
March Madness The Final; John Cena vs. Bobby Roode EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
March Madness The Final; John Cena vs. Bobby Roode EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
March Madness The Final; John Cena vs. Bobby Roode EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
March Madness The Final; John Cena vs. Bobby Roode EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
March Madness The Final; John Cena vs. Bobby Roode EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
March Madness The Final; John Cena vs. Bobby Roode EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
March Madness The Final; John Cena vs. Bobby Roode EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
March Madness The Final; John Cena vs. Bobby Roode EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
March Madness The Final; John Cena vs. Bobby Roode EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

March Madness The Final; John Cena vs. Bobby Roode

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

March Madness The Final; John Cena vs. Bobby Roode Empty
PostSubject: March Madness The Final; John Cena vs. Bobby Roode   March Madness The Final; John Cena vs. Bobby Roode EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 3:23 am

March Madness The Final; John Cena vs. Bobby Roode Bobby-roode-impact-wrestling-world-heavyweight-champion
BOBBY ROODE
Bobby Roode has spent the year forging a legacy with accomplishment after accomplishment. One of the breakout stars in wrestling this year, Bobby Roode continued his tag team dominance by capturing TNA Tag Team Gold for a fourth time with his now former Beer Money partner, James Storm, by defeating The Motor City Machine Guns at Genesis. Later that month Bobby Roode would embark on a face turn by turning on Immortal. Bobby Roode would later lead Fortune to a victory over Immortal in the Lethal Lockdown match by making Wrestling Legend, Ric Flair tap. Roode and Storm would go onto hold the TNA World Tag Team Championships for a record setting 212 days before losing them to Mexican America.

Bobby Roode would then go onto to compete in the Bound for Glory series from June to September where he defeated Bully Ray in the tie breaker final to earn a shot at TNA World Heavyweight Champion, Kurt Angle at Bound for Glory. Bobby Roode lost the match in controversial fashion when the referee failed to notice his arm under the rope and Kurt Angle using the ropes for leverage. After not receiving a rematch for the championship James Storm was next in line and he successfully defeated Kurt Angle on Impact to become the TNA World Heavyweight Champion. This would be the beginning of one of the best heel runs for the year as Bobby Roode earned a shot at James Storms title and won by smashing Storm’s beer bottle over his head, ending Beer Money, turning Roode heel and earning him his first TNA World Heavyweight Championship run. Since becoming TNA World Heavyweight Champion on the 3rd of November, Bobby Roode has defended and retained the TNA World Heavyweight Championship against: AJ Styles, Jeff Hardy, Bull Ray and James Storm and also defeated Sting in his return to the ring in a non-title match at Victory Road.

Bobby Roode is still currently the TNA World Heavyweight Championship and is defending against James Storm at the upcoming Lethal Lockdown Pay-Per-View. He has truly had an incredible year with his initial heel promo where he claimed to be the “Leader of the selfish generation” being one of many highlights. Is Bobby Roode you’re pick for The Universe’s Wrestler of the Year?

March Madness The Final; John Cena vs. Bobby Roode Cena+brutally+attacked+Kane+January+30,+2012+WWE+Raw+SuperShow+30-1-2012+Beth+Phoenix+vs.+Eve+Divas+Championship+Match+g
JOHN CENA
John Cena started the year in a feud with the new look Nexus which was now being led by CM Punk. This feud wouldn’t last long in 2011 as John Cena eliminated most of the Nexus group in the Royal Rumble match to end the feud. John Cena would go on to make the final five of the Royal Rumble match before being eliminated by then WWE Champion, The Miz, who was not an official competitor. John Cena won the Raw Elimination Chamber the following month to earn a shot at The Miz for the WWE Championship. On the 14th of February The Rock returned to Raw to be announced the guest host of WrestleMania thus starting one of the most anticipated match ups in WWE history. The Miz and John would battle to a double contest at WrestleMania, The Rock would then restart the match and Rock Bottom John Cena costing him the match.

The following night history was made as arguably the biggest match in WrestleMania history was announced one year in advance, The Rock vs. John Cena. It is the only match in WrestleMania history to be announced one year before the event.

John Cena would go on to defeat The Miz at Extreme Rulez for the WWE Championship with his goal to hold it until WrestleMania 28 where he squares off with The Rock. After retaining it against The Miz in an I Quit match and R-Truth at Capitol Punishment, John Cena eventually relinquished the championship to CM Punk at Money in the Bank it what is largely recognized as match of the year. John Cena would the now vacant WWE Championship against Rey Mysterio before losing in a WWE Championship unification match to CM Punk at SummerSlam, the reign was John Cena’s ninth and gave him the most WWE Championship reigns in history. Cena would win the Championship back at Night of Champions to mark his tenth WWE Championship reign before losing it again weeks later to Alberto Del Rio. At Survivor Series John Cena accompanied The Rock in his return to the ring as they defeated The Miz & R-Truth in tag team action; The Rock attacked John Cena following. John Cena then engaged in a feud with Kane defeating him in an Ambulance at Elimination Chamber.

The Rock’s appearances have become more frequent on Raw in recent weeks and it has led to some of the best microphone work of John Cena’s career since becoming the face of the PG era. Although John Cena has accomplished a lot this year, perhaps his most difficult achievement was winning over the respect of the IWC after dwarfing The Rock on the mic. Is this enough for John Cena to earn your vote in The March Madness final?

Bobby Roode vs. John Cena

Other Awards:
Breakout Wrestler of the Year
Who made an impact on the wrestling scene this year like none other?

Tag Team of the Year
Which tag team was better than any other this year?

Most Underrated of the Year
Which wrestler had great match after match this year but wasn’t recognized by his company?

Female of the Year
Which wrestler with a vagina was better than the rest?

Champion of the Year
Which Champion has had a better year than any other?

So get your votes in but DO NOT POST YOUR VOTES FOR THE FINAL HERE! PM me who deserves to win out of John Cena and Bobby Roode, I repeat, PM TO ME WHO DESERVES TO WIN OUT OF ROODE AND CENA, DO NOT POST IT HERE and post your thoughts for who deserves to win the other awards here. Nominate 3 for each category, in order of who you prefer most, the results will be revealed on April 1st!
Back to top Go down
Bret
Jobber
Jobber
Bret

PostSubject: Re: March Madness The Final; John Cena vs. Bobby Roode   March Madness The Final; John Cena vs. Bobby Roode EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:21 pm

I'm reserving this space to place my votes for the other awards later, I'm at school now so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: March Madness The Final; John Cena vs. Bobby Roode   March Madness The Final; John Cena vs. Bobby Roode EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:02 pm

Come on children, get your votes in. Including mine we've only got 6 votes so far.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: March Madness The Final; John Cena vs. Bobby Roode   March Madness The Final; John Cena vs. Bobby Roode EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 1:40 am

srs guys, would be deissapointing to see the final round only get 7 votes. Get 'em in
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: March Madness The Final; John Cena vs. Bobby Roode   March Madness The Final; John Cena vs. Bobby Roode EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 1:53 am

B1 or B2?
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: March Madness The Final; John Cena vs. Bobby Roode   March Madness The Final; John Cena vs. Bobby Roode EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 1:59 am

Chataroopoo and we'll hash this out
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: March Madness The Final; John Cena vs. Bobby Roode   March Madness The Final; John Cena vs. Bobby Roode EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 2:15 am

Breakout - Bully Ray, James Storm, Wade Barrett

Tag Team - Truth & Miz, Air Boom, Hawkins and Rex

Most underrated - Tyson Kidd, Douglas Williams, Dolph Ziggler

Female - Phoenix, James, Sky

Champion - Mark Henry, CM Punk, Austin Aries
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: March Madness The Final; John Cena vs. Bobby Roode   March Madness The Final; John Cena vs. Bobby Roode EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:27 pm

One day to go, would be a shame for only seven votes to come in and for those who have participated all contest not to in the final, lookin gat you Sam, SP, Jarrett, Oriadon.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: March Madness The Final; John Cena vs. Bobby Roode   March Madness The Final; John Cena vs. Bobby Roode EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 1:06 am

I participated, I sent you who ..
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: March Madness The Final; John Cena vs. Bobby Roode   March Madness The Final; John Cena vs. Bobby Roode EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 1:08 am

Sam A-Ry wrote:
Breakout - Wade Barrett, Cody Rhodes, James Storm

Tag Team - Samoa Joe & Magnus, Mid Card Mafia, AJ Styles & Mr. Anderson xD

Most Underrated - Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Santino Marella

Female - Eve, Beth Phoenix, Kharma

Champion - CM Punk, Christian [awh fuck yeah.] and Bobby Rhoode
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: March Madness The Final; John Cena vs. Bobby Roode   March Madness The Final; John Cena vs. Bobby Roode EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 3:39 am

Yea I definitely meant Jon ...Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: March Madness The Final; John Cena vs. Bobby Roode   March Madness The Final; John Cena vs. Bobby Roode EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:23 am

Was my vote Acceptable?
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: March Madness The Final; John Cena vs. Bobby Roode   March Madness The Final; John Cena vs. Bobby Roode EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:26 am

dot dot dot
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: March Madness The Final; John Cena vs. Bobby Roode   March Madness The Final; John Cena vs. Bobby Roode EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:30 am

I've sent you my proper vote lol
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: March Madness The Final; John Cena vs. Bobby Roode   March Madness The Final; John Cena vs. Bobby Roode EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:32 am

And that's why I <3 you Very Happy
Get on the chatbox?
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: March Madness The Final; John Cena vs. Bobby Roode   March Madness The Final; John Cena vs. Bobby Roode EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:35 am

I can't remember, this site only works on my IPhone
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: March Madness The Final; John Cena vs. Bobby Roode   March Madness The Final; John Cena vs. Bobby Roode EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:36 am

I forgot lol, sucks ballios
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: March Madness The Final; John Cena vs. Bobby Roode   March Madness The Final; John Cena vs. Bobby Roode EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:38 am

This isn't the only site that my Internet at home doesn't allow me on
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: March Madness The Final; John Cena vs. Bobby Roode   March Madness The Final; John Cena vs. Bobby Roode EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:39 am

Giant scrotum. Take it somewhere to get fixed lol
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: March Madness The Final; John Cena vs. Bobby Roode   March Madness The Final; John Cena vs. Bobby Roode EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:40 pm

One hour 20 minutes to get your votes in, very close at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: March Madness The Final; John Cena vs. Bobby Roode   March Madness The Final; John Cena vs. Bobby Roode EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 12:41 am

20 minutes, Cena or Roode, who do you want to win?
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: March Madness The Final; John Cena vs. Bobby Roode   March Madness The Final; John Cena vs. Bobby Roode EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:20 am

Just while I've got a spare minute, John Cena defeats Bobby Roode 5 votes versus 3. The results for the other awards will be posted when I can get on a computer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March Madness The Final; John Cena vs. Bobby Roode   March Madness The Final; John Cena vs. Bobby Roode Empty

Back to top Go down

March Madness The Final; John Cena vs. Bobby Roode
Page 1 of 1