The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0

Go down 
+21
Bleed Green
noeleen phoenix
Zadok
Harold
SP
Crystalismyname
Styles
Karl
Jericho
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
Nova
Oriadon
Adam
RifRad
American Wolf
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
fuck
RED
TJ
Jarrett
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:11 pm

BRAAAAAAP!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:14 pm

Alex removes the hoodie and pauses still facing forward not bothering to turn around and stays quiet
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:14 pm

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 5 5652d2f0-ba5f-449b-9b98-7ec214808567
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:28 pm

.nova. wrote:
Alex removes the hoodie and pauses still facing forward not bothering to turn around and stays quiet
Matthew: That'll teach you to put your feet on my desk. Now get back in here.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:37 pm

Jarrett wrote:
.nova. wrote:

Alex turns and chuckles as he walks in. They walk into the room again and have a seat in the same place...

"You got me..."
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:00 am

.nova. wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
.nova. wrote:

Alex turns and chuckles as he walks in. They walk into the room again and have a seat in the same place...

"You got me..."
Matthew: I see that you and Kevin have been going back and forth. You win, you lose, you win, you lose.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:01 am

Jarrett wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
.nova. wrote:

"You got me..."
Matthew: I see that you and Kevin have been going back and forth. You win, you lose, you win, you lose.

"Yes, that is the case.."
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:30 am

.nova. wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
.nova. wrote:

"You got me..."

Matthew: And I also realize you both seem to believe you're the team leader. And so I have a proposition for the two of you.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:36 am

Jarrett wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
.nova. wrote:

"You got me..."

Matthew: And I also realize you both seem to believe you're the team leader. And so I have a proposition for the two of you.

[Tiger Boy enters the room]

Tiger Boy You now Thunder Kats. We be champion!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:42 am

Alex nova continues the conversation, as if Tiger Boy or whatever didn't even enter. So far, as to not even glance at him, keeping his eyes on Matthew

"Sure, keep going.."
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:45 am

.nova. wrote:
Alex nova continues the conversation, as if Tiger Boy or whatever didn't even enter. So far, as to not even glance at him, keeping his eyes on Matthew

"Sure, keep going.."

[Tiger Boy walks up behind Nova and puts a Mask on his head]

Tiger Boy You Tiger Girl!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:56 am

Jericho wrote:
.nova. wrote:

"Sure, keep going.."

He stands up and throws the mask down

"And you about to have kitty litter shoved right up your ASS!"
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 1:26 am

Matthew: You and Kevin settle the score at Slam-Mania. I'm not telling you to break up the team, but you can have a match.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 1:28 am

.nova. wrote:
Jericho wrote:
.nova. wrote:

"Sure, keep going.."

He stands up and throws the mask down

"And you about to have kitty litter shoved right up your ASS!"

Tiger Boy Me no gay, we get you love.

Tiger Boy begins searching eHarmony on Jericho's computer
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 1:29 am

"That's exactly what I need.. thanks Matthew..appreciate it."

He turns to Tiger

"As for you.. I challenge you to a singles match on the next show.."
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:11 am

[Kevin Evans reads a text sent from Nova to him saying "we fight and settle this once and for all and keep this championship around our waists" Evans replies "Sure, whoever wins, no hard feelings at all."]
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:15 am

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 5 Terror18
Monday Night Terror Results | February 27, 2012

The pyro signaling the opening of the show goes off as the crowd cheers for their favorite show of the company Monday Night Terror! The crowd goes wild waiting to see what is in store for tonight! As the crowd begins to calm, the theme music of Daniel Evans hits the arena and the crowd erupts in boos. Daniel comes to the ring and begins to talk about how disgusting that he believes it is that a new guy returning in Azazel can destroy a champion. He then goes on to vow that tonight he will prove why he will be the next ECCW Heavyweight Champion by beating Azazel tonight. He drops the mic and head up the ramp when Angel's music hits... Daniel immediately jumps off the ramp and heads through the backstage entrance leaving Angel standing with a grin.

|| Commercial Break ||

Alex Nova & Kevin Evans defeated Tiger Boy & Leopard Man (Hired Jobber) by pinfall.

As soon as the match ends, Nova and Evans look at each other eye to eye and with a snicker Evans pats Nova on the back and leaves out in front of him picking up his championship on the way.

|| Commercial Break ||

Zayten defeated Michael DeJesus by DQ.

During the match, Azazel makes his way out to the ring and sliding into it being yelled at by the referee. Zayten looks shocked by the showing of the big man who returned not to long ago. Azazel backs him into a corner by grabbing DeJesus by the neck and slamming him against the mat Before leaving he looks at Zayten with a huge smirk across his face... sliding his thumb across his neck and leaving.

|| Commercial Break ||

As the show comes back from commercial break, they cut to backstage where Casey Anomaly is finishing his preparations for his upcoming match with Surge and Krimson. Angel then enter the locker room and the crowd cheers as both men look at each other with both wearing smirks. Angel speaks about how Casey can not beat two monsters of men and he does not deserve a shot at his title so just keep dreaming. Casey laughs at him and tells him just watch and see as he promises to be in the title match at Slam-Mania and heads to the ring.

Casey Anomaly defeated Krimson & Surge by pinfall.

As soon as the match comes to an end, cameras cut to Matthew Jericho making his way to the ring with a big grin across his face.

|| Commercial Break ||

The show comes back from the break as Matthew Jericho's music fills the arena to a loud pop of cheers from the crowd who are happy to see him! He makes his way to the ring and begins to talk by first saying that last week he promises a new general manager for those who missed it. The crowd sad to see him go but are eager to see who will be getting the job. Matthew talks about how the guy will be a shock as he announces him as... Keith Copeland! Former Terror General Manager and EFNW traitor, Keith Copeland! The crowd erupts in boos as Keith makes his way to the ring with a nice suit on. He greets Matthew Jericho with a smile and a handshake. Keith takes the mic and begins to talk about how he is sorry for leaving ECCW in the first place and now he is back to make this place better. He then announces the signing of Former DOOM Champion, Jerome Malcolm Carter who gets boos from the crowd as well and they grow as he announces Hunter J versus Jerome Carter next! Matthew takes the microphone back and tells Keith that he is under a one strike system... screw up... your gone! the crowd cheers at that as he exits the ring,,, he pauses at the ramp and turns to Keith and one more announcement! "Oh and Next Week... everything will be roulette matches!" The crowd goes wild!

|| Commercial Break ||

Jerome Carter defeated Hunter J by pinfall.

|| Commercial Break ||

Daniel Evans defeated Azazel.

The match is pretty one sided with the Demon, Azazel being in complete control of Daniel Evans throughout the match. The crowd watches and boos for both men before the begin cheering noticing Zayten making his way to the ring. Azazel gets off a big boot to Evans before noticing Zayten making his way to the ring grinning. Azazel takes his eyes of Evans for a moment to long as Evan surprises him with a roll up for the victory. Azazel losses his mind headed out of the ring going after Zayten who backs up the ramp. Daniel Evan watches on from the ring celebrating not noticing the champion enter the ring. Daniel turns around right into a clothesline from Angel... the two go back and forth as from the crowd emerges Casey Anomaly! Casey grabs the ECCW Heavyweight Championship from the ground sneaking into the ring as both men run at him... two shots to their skulls and the show goes off the air with Casey Anomaly standing over Angel and Daniel holding up the title!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:45 am

Alex Nova is walking around the back, surprised he won that match. His sight set, is focused on Kevin Evans and what Matthew said to him, still rings in his head.

"Soon this will be over..."

He sighs

"Yes it will..."
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:18 am

Sorry I haven't been active. Internet problems. Promise I'll have an Adam Jones promo up by tonight.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:29 am

Terror Viewer Survey

-- How would you rate the show?

-- How was the shock of Keith Copeland?

-- What was your favorite match?

-- What was your favorite segment?

-- Any predictions or other thoughts?
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:41 pm

ECCW.COM cameras catch up to Casey after what just transpired. Casey has a huge grin on his face. He seems to be heading somewhere to get away from every one asking him what his motives were and all that other shit. Casey just ignores them until he nearly runs into the guys from ECCW.COM. They ask him what just happened and he begins to chuckle. Casey shakes his head before speaking.

"Its apparent that none of you have ever watched wrestling. What I just did out there was make a statement."

The camera men ask him another stupid question which makes Casey face-palm before he replies.

"If you are really that ignorant I guess I can tell you what that statement meant. Yet again... i guess you guys can just wait til next week to see."

Casey smirks and winks into the camera.

"See you at Slam-Mania Evans and Angel.."

Casey laughs and pushes the camera men out of the way, heading to where ever he's going.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:25 pm

[G]Range wrote:
Terror Viewer Survey

- 2/ 10. Would not bang.

- It wasn't a shock.

- Casey vs Krimson & Surge. Way to put 'em over.

- Matthew Jericho makes his way to the ring with a grin on his face.

- It was gay.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:42 pm

I Fap to Noeleen wrote:
[G]Range wrote:
Terror Viewer Survey

- 2/ 10. Would not bang.

- It wasn't a shock.

- Casey vs Krimson & Surge. Way to put 'em over.

- Matthew Jericho makes his way to the ring with a grin on his face.

- It was gay.

- your a 1/10

- At least it wasn't Surge

- That was a triple threat match

- Aww you too?

- So are you <3
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:44 am

Jarrett; DeJesus to Crush? DeJesus to Crush!
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:55 am

@ShoreLeave: So many possible matches for Slam-Mania...oh also #DeJesus4Crush

*ECCW World Champion Dustin Shore finishes Tweeting and goes for a walk down the hall, inadvertently bumping into __________*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0
Page 5 of 35Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 35  Next