The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0

Go down 
+21
Bleed Green
noeleen phoenix
Zadok
Harold
SP
Crystalismyname
Styles
Karl
Jericho
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
Nova
Oriadon
Adam
RifRad
American Wolf
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
fuck
RED
TJ
Jarrett
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam
Founder
Founder

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 12:40 pm

OOC - No Terror?
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 12:50 pm

No Terror.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:02 pm

Darkness falls over the ECCW arena instantly causing silence. Then a red light begins pulsing and the crowd begin hollering and screaming. As words begin appearing on the screen.

HE IS COMING

HE IS HERE

THE FREAKS ARE OUT

The crowd go mental, catching on to the reference just as a ring of fire erupts from the center of the stage and a kneeling figure rises. Que, music.

Zayten walks out on the stage, ECCW Pure Championship held aloft over his head. He gets handed a microphone.

Zayten: Azazel . . . dealt with.

The crowd cheer loudly.

Zayten: His type have never in all of history beaten mine. And they won't begin to. Send your brother after me. The freaks are out now and--

Zayten is cut off by a large cheer, presumably from The Freaks.

Zayten: Yes, yes . . . this is good. You see? People are starting to recognize my power. And Azazel . . . I don't fear your brother. Any of them.

Zayten bares his sharp teeth to get one final pop before dropping the microphone and leaving.

Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:52 pm

I have a kick-ass promo with the Horsemen planned but I'm going to post it AFTER Terror is up. If that's ever going to happen...

Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:01 am

From the looks of things, back to back Terror/Crush tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:51 am

Jarrett wrote:

Re-take over Terror ...
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:22 am

Adam wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Re-take over Terror ...

Or give the Terror management to someone who knows how to book and posts the shows in time. Razz
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:50 am

fuck you all, nuff' said.

but in other news, my power will be cut back on this Tuesday but for now I finally reached a computer so sorry.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:52 am

Surge and Will are playing It's Not Jackie Chan.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:35 am

eccw.com exclusive

End of Days plays on and the lights go out. There is only one spotlight that shows the three men that are standing in the stage. Azazel on the left and Nathaniel on the right but Alaster is in the middle this time. The three Horsemen walk down the ramp all three of them wearing black shirts and blue jeans. Pestilence, War and Famine enter the ring and Nathaniel gets a microphone as the music turns off. Nathaniel goes to give the mic to Azazel but ends up handing it over to Alaster. Alaster walks to the center of the ring as his "brothers" stand behind him. Nathaniel is holding a vase that has something red inside.

"You humans are making me sick. When God created Earth and then the human kind he told all his sons, the Angels, to protect you. To serve you and to look up to you like you are a big deal. Well where is He now? Where is your God now? Where are the Angels now? They all left. They don't care about you people anymore and that's because all you people do is to lie to each other, cheat on your husband or wife, you only care about how to make money and get power. That's why God has left you. He is disapointed. And He wouldn't waste his time to punish you because it wouldn't make a difference. You will always be corrupt."

Alaster looks at the crowd and shakes his head as the crowd boos.

"You know, I've been in Hell. I spend so many years down there and I have seen human souls suffering for their crimes on Earth. Day after day more and more souls keep coming down to Hell. Hell is all blood, pain, suffering and people creaming in agony. But at least down there is Justice. They get what they deserve. Up here, the politicians steal money from the people that vote for them and they get away with it. Doctors ask for extra money when they do their job, lawyers get hooked up with drugs. And they all get away with it. A man kills his mother, two brothers kill each other for a woman, a thief kills an old lady for 10 bucks. You people deserve everything that's coming to you. You deserve to get burned and suffer for the Eternity. Earth has become the dirty trash can of the Universe and we are going to put an end into God's failed creation."

Azazel gets a microphone.

"I am sorry to interrupt brother but why are we even explaining the situation to these people? What I want to know is how are we going to release our brother from Hell."

Alaster looks at Azazel and smirks.

"Azazel...you spend so many years here on Earth and I see that sometimes you act like a human. Nath..."

Nathaniel hands the vase he was holding to Alaster.

"This is the weapon we will use to destroy our enemy. You should have thought about it when you had your chance Azazel. This is dead man's blood."

Alaster holds the vase with the blood as Azazel smirks.

"Vampires avoid dead man's blood for the very simple reason that it kills them. So once again I request to have a match against Zayten at Whiplash for the Pure Championship. I expect that the challenge will be accepted and then, I will slay that vampire and win the Pure title. Then we will get the title on Hell and break the forth seal so we can bring out our brother...Death."

Azazel smirks.

"So your genious idea is to do what? Spil some dead man's blood into Zayten's drink?"

Alaster looks at Azazel and grins.

"Azazel, we are brothers. I love you and I care about you, but lately you have become a real pain in My ass. You failed to do what's right at Slam-Mania so now you shut your mouth and let me finish the job you couldn't do. Did I made myself clear?"

Azazel nods.

"Good. Now, what will happen to Zayten is that he will find his resting place. His soul will go to the place that even Demon's don't want to get anywhere near it. Purgatory."

Azazel pats Alaster on the shoulder.

"Purgatory? You mean like...Purgatory?"

"Yes, Purgatory." Alaster says "When monsters die where do you think they go? Not Heaven, not Hell. There is that one place that every monster's soul goes once they die and that's Purgatory. Zampires, werewolfs, dragons, every creature that has walked into this Earth is in Purgatory. That's where Zayten belongs and that's where I am going to send him to. Zayten will meet his brothers, he will meet the Leviathans and I can only assume that even the Dinosaurs are resting in there. Zayten, if I where you I would just hand the Pure title to Us ASAP because trust me, you are not going to like Purgatory. Some say that it's worse then Hell."

Azazel and Nathaniel look at each other and then they look at Alaster.

"So after I'm finished with the vamp, I will let Our brother out and together the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse will bring Hell on Earth. It will be the End of Days..."

Alaster drops the mic as End of Days plays. The three "brothers" exit the ring and walk up the ramp as Alaster is still holding the vase with the dead man's blood. The Horsemen head to the back as the lights turn on again.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:45 am

Imma not RP until we get a reliable Terror GM or DeJesus gets moved to Crush ...
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:09 am

'The Hardcore Assasin' Adam Jones is backstage, loving life as the number 1 contender.

Eric Lindgren is preparing for his third match on Terror.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:17 pm

Dancing Blacker wrote:
Will wins by holding the buzzer down forever. He also turns into a bald black man.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:55 pm

I Masturbate When I Can wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
Will wins by holding the buzzer down forever. He also turns into a bald black man.

Azazel?
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:58 pm

RED wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:

Azazel?
Close.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 20 Ngbbs4a7914e070a69
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:00 pm

Tequito! wrote:
RED wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:

Azazel?
Close.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 20 Ngbbs4a7914e070a69

Even better.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:47 pm

Surge and Will are now re-watching the pilot episode of...Bitch Hunter.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:26 am

Dan Maskell is searching out Matthew Jericho.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 5:42 pm

Patron Saint of Pain wrote:
Dan Maskell is searching out Matthew Jericho.
...who is in his office as usual.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:33 pm

Dancing Blacker wrote:
Afterwards, they watch Loiter Squad on their DVR that they share because they live together platonically. JUST platonically.

Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:04 pm

Tequito! wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
Afterwards, they watch Loiter Squad on their DVR that they share because they live together platonically. JUST platonically.

Off: I think my life is complete...
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:23 pm

Tequito! wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:

Surge and Will turn to each-other. Their hands are in each-other's pants.

Surge: "Platonic?"

Will: "Platonic."

Surge grabs a blanket and they cuddle.

Surge: "How could we have this DVR'd already if the pilot hasn't aired...? Or, at least I don't think it has... Poop."
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:03 am

Dancing Blacker wrote:
Tequito! wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:

Surge: "How could we have this DVR'd already if the pilot hasn't aired...? Or, at least I don't think it has... Poop."
Will: It aired last week, nigga. New episode tonight. LOITER SQUAD!
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:25 am

Tequito! wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
Tequito! wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:

Will: It aired last week, nigga. New episode tonight. LOITER SQUAD!

Surge: "Oh. Well, I wasn't here for last week, remember? I was doing that time-travel-Hitler-barmitzvah thing where I dressed like a rabbi and was gonna change the course of history. Needless to say, was 20 years too late and wound up in a concentration camp where I was taken as a Jew before simply walking out and coming back."
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:28 am

Will: Not before breaking the hips of Hitler's bitch, right? ...Wait
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0
Page 20 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next