The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0

Go down 
+21
Bleed Green
noeleen phoenix
Zadok
Harold
SP
Crystalismyname
Styles
Karl
Jericho
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
Nova
Oriadon
Adam
RifRad
American Wolf
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
fuck
RED
TJ
Jarrett
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:53 am

Quote :
The pyro ignites with a BOOM and the fans jump to their feet, and one of the kids dies, because it was so scary at the moment. EMT's rush him to the hospital, but he's ok! Theme hits, and this is right after Terror. We have not seen this man, speak yet, or even show his face other than showtime in the ring. Krimson, has his sight set on Venom, and will not stop his assault until Venom has been demolished and put down to rest. The gargantuan superstar, and yes it looks as if he is chiseled completely out of Granite, he is just a massive force. And Venom had better think twice. Krimson walks down the ramp and the lights are all dimmed down to red, and it is just a scary sight to see, he stands on the mat as the pyro erupts from all four corners again unexpectedly and the same thing happens to another kid--but this one dies. RIP Jimmy Bermudez. So anyways, Krimson stands on the mat for a second, and then goes in as he holds a mic for like 15 seconds, before finally speaking!

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 2 Masked_kane.jpgv132000_display_image

Quote :
"I am not one to take..lightly. The fans go nuts, as he finishes the first sentence and he lowers the mic and they keep cheering. He waits for them to shut up, before beginning to speak again. So Venom, I advise you to slowly take this one step at a time. First time I encountered you, I knew there was no room for two creatures upon this company. So at that--it was my mission to destroy you, and destroy you I will...I will not stop, until the beating I give you takes you out once and for all. Your bloody trail after I am finished with you will follow to a lake down-under.. a murky green waters, in the abyss...your life is over as of now, Venom. Any last words... will not be necessary. Your actions have brought to you a great amount of pain and suffering along with anguish and blood. It does not stop there...the bell is now a part of your body, and yet another scar is added to your repertoire. Are you happy Venom? You do not intimidate me at all, you are just slowing me down in every way possible. You are scrambling like a little mouse running away from a cat, but constantly peeping out of that hole, until one day the cat grabs the mouse by the throat and cuts its head off with its sharp set of teeth. Venom... you are history.."

Quote :
Krimson drops the mic and the theme hits from where it ended and fire erupts even bigger than last time, so bright you cant see anything. So when it clears Krimson has disappeared and the segment is over... with the smell of smoke hanging in the air and the weeping of family members as two kids have been injured !
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:22 am

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 2 Neon2012

The fans erupt into loud boo's as the theme song of Michael Ausberry is heard. The fans get even more tensed up as Ausberry is seen walking out from behind the curtain. The fans hold up some harsh signs such as ''You are a loser Mr. Ausberry'', ''Leave this company nobody likes you''. Ausberry shrugs it off and begins to walk down the ramp acting like he has no clue what they are all booing about. Once Ausberry reaches the steps, he walks up them and climbs into the ring adjusting his tie before speaking.

Michael Ausberry - - You people are probably wondering why the hell I came out here - how the hell I got into this company and so and so, but to tell you the truth, I did this for the cash. I do not give two shits about you people, and you guys may ask all these boring questions but I am my own person I do not care what you people think, I am glad you people think about all these negative things and all these harsh words that you called me because I'd rather be hated than loved. I am happy to be the person I am. I may not be known as one the ''top'' dogs in this company like Jarrett Calloway or Dustin Shore but I am one hell of a good fighter and performer trust me. Unlike you people I actually have the talent and you guys should think before you hate because if it was not for the people here who set the shows up and perform such remarkable matches, you would not have wrestling to watch you would all be stuck at home watching that no-good EFNW crap. You see people, maybe just maybe if you showed a little respect towards me I would consider liking you people and probably give better comments towards you guys but you guys just do not know how to treat a wrestler. [The fans boo] I am not trying to be rude or anything, I am just speaking my mind. Wrestlers come out here plenty of times and say these exact things but you guys never listen. I do not even know why I bothered coming out here it is not like anything going to change now is it. [The fans continues to boo] I am a very wise man and if you people do not like me then oh-fucking-well, I do not care go cheer you're loving fans I do not care. [The fans start to chant ''You suck''] As for my loss last night I am not going to talk about it I am just going to go straight ahead and call it a fluke. Mr. Adam Jones got one lucky win over me but I promise for it to never happen again. Now, as for my future enemies/opponents my performance last night was nothing. I can do one hell of a lot better and I will in the future. This is only the start for me, and it is time I get something achieved starting with Slam-Mania where I plan on making a performance whether I go face to face with a superstar, or battle it out with a bunch of other men in the money in the bank briefcase match. I promise to leave that night with a smile. Later folks.

Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:45 am

BTW, Jarrett, Adam Jones is a face.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:54 pm

Azazel promo tomorrow.

John Leopold promo Friday/Saturday.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 2:43 pm

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 2 12934010

Michael Ausberry is chilling backstage.

OT: Going to sign someone up for Terror later.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:26 pm

'The Hardcore Assassin', Adam Jones is backstage, with a smile on his face still, after his first ECCW PPV win.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 6:02 pm

Jarrett, I'm gonna try and get active again. Feel free to put DeJesus on Crush if it works better for feuds and so forth.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 6:57 pm

Name: Incredible Theo
Gimmick: Thinks he is top shit, takes things to the extreme.
Height: 6'2
Weight: 220'
Hometown: Charlotte, North Carolina
Signatures: Big BANG (half nelson facebuster)
Snapmare Driver
Ankle Lock
Finishers: Sinsanity (backstabber)
Incredible Bomb (superkick)
Entrance Music: ''Mirror'' - Lil Wayne
Brand: Terror
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:08 pm

KillerTechno wrote:

Name: Incredible Theo
Gimmick: Thinks he is top shit, takes things to the extreme.
Height: 6'2
Weight: 220'
Hometown: Charlotte, North Carolina
Signatures: Big BANG (half nelson facebuster)
Snapmare Driver
Ankle Lock
Finishers: Sinsanity (backstabber)
Incredible Bomb (superkick)
Entrance Music: ''Mirror'' - Lil Wayne
Brand: Terror

What's his pic base and you should think about adding to his gimmick. That describes just about every one in an efed. Give some background, dude. Where'd he come from, what makes him mad, what makes him happy. What's his deal?
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:09 am

The arena lights turn red and smokes surround the ring and the ringside area. The Demon Azazel comes out laughing. The crowd boos as Azazel makes his way down to the ring. The man that claims that he will bring hell on earth enters the ring and gets a microphone.

"All you pathetic little monkeys never hear. You never believe. You always doubt. You thought that I was actually going to lose to three empty vessels last Monday on Terror? Bring me 13 if you want and I will beat them all just as easily as I defeated Zayten, Evander Rayne and the World Heavyweight Champion Angel. I pinned the Vampire wannabe, I crushed that nobody through a table and I destroyed Angel before walking out of that boiler room as the same man that I entered. Angel however is nothing but a broken mess. An Angel with no Wings."

Azazel walks around the ring and stares at the Slam-Mania logo.

"It all leads to this."

He points at the logo.

"It all leads to Slam-Mania. The Prophecy says it clear. It's going to be the 1st night of the 4th month of the 2nd year of this decade. The Prophecy 1:42. And there shall be destruction upon the humanity...when the Demon will rise from Hell to collect the souls of the guilty and the innocent...he shall bring Hell on Earth...and he shall reclaim what he deserves."

Azazel closes his eyes and he smiles evily.

"Prophecy 1:42...put 1+2+4 and you get 7. Seven are the Archangels of Lord. Michael, Raphael, Gabriel, Uriel, Chamuel, Jophiel and Raguel. Seven...are the Sins. Wrath, Greed, Sloth, Pride, Lust, Envy, and Gluttony. Seven are the Trumpets of the Apocalypse. The Seven Seals of the Apocalypse of John the Baptists. And for us, Demons, Seven is the number of the Liar. Seven are the biggest lies on Earth. The politicians fight for the rights of their countries, Money is not everything for the people, Human's do not destroy the environment, Women are not jealous of each other, Men don't think about sex all the time, and the most sadistic phrase you use is when you are in trouble you say..."Everything is going to be ok". You say that even if you know that it's not going to be ok. You lie to yourselves and to the people around you. The 7th biggest lie is that after Slam-Mania the World Heavyweight title will be in the hands of Angel or Daniel Evans. Also a lie is that I needed help to beat Angel in that boiler room. Help from Casey Anomaly. I don't know what Casey is trying to do, maybe a desperate act to get himself noticed, but it doesn't change anything. The sky will turn red when Hell's most dangerous Demon becomes the World Heavyweight Champion and there shall be...Hell on Earth!"

Azazel's theme hits as the Demon exits the ring and heads to the back.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:39 am

Zayten is freaking out backstage after not emerging victorious from the chamber and then losing to that joke Azazel.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:22 pm

[b]Matthew Jericho[b] arrives with a lot on his mind as he prepares for tonight's Crush, excited for the action. He is also excited for Monday's Terror, where he is set to reveal the new general manager.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:27 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Matthew Jericho[b] arrives with a lot on his mind as he prepares for tonight's Crush, excited for the action. He is also excited for Monday's Terror, where he is set to reveal the new general manager.
*Not looking where he's going, Jericho bumps into Will causing Will's Legends title to fall off his shoulder*
[b]Will:
Awkward...
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:29 pm

YOU AIN'T GOT NO YEEZY? wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Matthew Jericho[b] arrives with a lot on his mind as he prepares for tonight's Crush, excited for the action. He is also excited for Monday's Terror, where he is set to reveal the new general manager.
*Not looking where he's going, Jericho bumps into Will causing Will's Legends title to fall off his shoulder*
[b]Will:
Awkward...
Matthew: Well, isn't that symbolic? Which gets me thinking. You haven't defended your time in some time now. So I'd say you should start holding it tighter because you've got a title defense tonight.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:30 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
[b]Will:
Awkward...
Matthew: Well, isn't that symbolic? Which gets me thinking. You haven't defended your time in some time now. So I'd say you should start holding it tighter because you've got a title defense tonight.
Will: Really? Awkward...
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:30 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
[b]Will:
Awkward...
Matthew: Yes, really.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:36 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
[b]Will:
Awkward...
Will: Mind if I ask who it is?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:43 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
[b]Will:
Awkward...
Matthew: Why don't you take a guess?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:56 pm

Jarrett when do you reckon Crush will be posted?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:01 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
My assumption is sometime during SmackDown, 8-10 Eastern.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:02 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
My assumption is sometime during SmackDown, 8-10 Eastern.

Aight, I'm writing the promo just now so it should be up before then.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:12 pm

Casey Anomaly is backstage listening to fucking awesome music and shit getting ready to start a fucking awesome mother fucking fuckidy promo. Fuck.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:14 pm

The Demon Azazel is in the gym working out.

John Leopold is getting ready for tonight's Crush.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:30 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
[b]Will:
Awkward...
Will: It's not Mr. "I'm So Self-Righteous Because I Used To Be a Heel and Now I'm a Face" John Leopold, is it?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:38 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
[b]Will:
Awkward...
Will: It's not Mr. "I'm So Self-Righteous Because I Used To Be a Heel and Now I'm a Face" John Leopold, is it?
Matthew: Well, Mr. "He's the One I Feel the Urge to Frequently Attack" Will Williams, you happen to be correct.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0
Page 2 of 35Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next