The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Shōrai Wrestling EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Shōrai Wrestling EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Shōrai Wrestling EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Shōrai Wrestling EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Shōrai Wrestling EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Shōrai Wrestling EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Shōrai Wrestling EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Shōrai Wrestling EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Shōrai Wrestling EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Shōrai Wrestling EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Shōrai Wrestling

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

Shōrai Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Shōrai Wrestling   Shōrai Wrestling EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:03 am

Shōrai Wrestling 2574850
Shōrai Wrestling 2574856
Shōrai Wrestling 2574859
Shōrai Wrestling 2574872
Shōrai Wrestling

Roster
W/L/D
Amazing Red
0/0/0
Bobby Fish
0/0/0
Brian XL
0/0/0
Cheech Hernandez
0/0/0
Facade
0/0/0
Flip Kendrick
0/0/0
Joel Maximo
0/0/0
Johnny Wave
0/0/0
Jon Davis
0/0/0
Larry Dallas Manager to Shane Helms
Lenny Leonard Commentator/Ring Announcer
Louis Lyndon
0/0/0
Phil Atlas
0/0/0
Raven* Owner/Founder
0/0/0
Rob Naylor Commentator
Shane Helms
0/0/0
Silas Young
0/0/0
Uhaa Nation
0/0/0
Will Maximo
0/0/0

Italics Represent Non-Wrestling Talents
*Occasional In Ring Competitor

Tag Team
Aeroform Flip Kendrick & Louis Lyndon
The SAT Joel Maximo & Will Maximo

Champions
Shōrai Wrestling Heavyweight Championship – Vacant

Championship History
Shōrai Wrestling Heavyweight Championship
[Champion][Defeated][Date Won][Date Lost][Days Held][Location Won]

shoraiwrestling.com

News!
For All Your Latest and Breaking News on Shōrai Wrestling Check Back Here Daily!
Shōrai Wrestling Opens Its Doors

Match Cards!
For All the Cards of Future Shōrai Wrestling Events, Check Back Here!
Shōrai Wrestling; Monday 20th of February Match Card

Blogs!
To See Your Favourite Shōrai Wrestling’s Wrestlers Thoughts on the Happenings of Shōrai Wrestling, Check Back Here!

Reviews!
For Any All Reviews on Shōrai Wrestling, Check Back Here!

Last edited by Jericho on Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:37 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

Shōrai Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shōrai Wrestling   Shōrai Wrestling EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:46 am

Shōrai Wrestling Opens Its Doors
Date: Tuesday 13th February 2012
Time: 1:46 am
Author: Michael Thomas

--As the night grew older I was one of several wrestling reporters gathered in the lobby of Chicago’s iconic Congress Theatre to hear the address of wrestling legend, Scott Levy, more commonly known to the casual wrestling fan as Raven. As Raven sat beside one of the professions better commentators, Lenny Leonard and former WWE Superstar, Shane Helms, everyone who had made the trip knew something was brewing of what these me perceived of the upmost importance. It was soon reviled to us that Raven and Lenny Leonard had come together to open what they believe highlights what “professional wrestling should be perceived as in the many years to come” Shōrai Wrestling and the former Hurricane, Shane Helms was their prize signing.

Shōrai is a Japanese word which translates to “Future” and it was only fitting that some of the names that these two men introduced to us where names that many of us haven’t heard of, even as wrestling fanatics. Lined with names such as Joel Maximo, Johnny Wave and Uhaa Nation among others my initial expectations for this promotion were that Shōrai Wrestling wouldn’t last for more than four months. Much to mine and those of the reporters around me, Raven and Lenny Leonard went on to introduce some bigger names to fill the top bill along with Shane Helms, the former TNA X-Division Champion; Amazing Red, The Dark City Fight Clubs; Jon Davis and Evolve Stalwart; Bobby Fish.

Shane Helms assured us that with his wrestling experience, the name value of some of his comrades and the potential of the names around them he could see “the potential for Shōrai Wrestling taking the industry by storm”. He is a far more optimistic man than I. At the time of writing this I recognize that Shōrai Wrestling has invested their money in some relatively big names, but at the same time these are names which have not been relevant to this industry for quite some time. There is no doubting the wrestling mind which is Raven and the professionalism which is Lenny Leonard but I only feel that they could have invested their money in more relevant names such as Colt Cabana, Homicide or even the recently released John Morrison.

With this being said I for one will be hoping that this company succeeds and hopefully brings something fresh to the wrestling industry for many years to come. I hope that you join me in following this new promotion, purchase any DVD’s produced, view their show on shoraiwrestling.com and share their name to your friends in hope that our industry will grow stronger with its development.

Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

Shōrai Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shōrai Wrestling   Shōrai Wrestling EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 6:14 am

You may have noticed there is a 'Review' section on the main page. That section will feature reviews of the shows and the thread, good or bad. So I hope that you'll all get involved and make it work.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

Shōrai Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shōrai Wrestling   Shōrai Wrestling EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:07 am

Shōrai Wrestling; Monday 20th of February Match Card
Shōrai Wrestling Makes Its Debut From The World Famous, Congress Theatre, in Chicago, Illinois!

When Shōrai Wrestling makes its debut they will be putting on one hour of some of the best wrestling you’ll ever see. Shōrai Wrestling will be highlighting the future and the present in an eight man tournament, two of those matches occurring on this night, with the final two men earning a shot at the Shōrai Wrestling Heavyweight Championship!

Shōrai Wrestling Heavyweight Championship Tournament, First Round
Amazing Red vs. Façade
Arguably the best highflier in professional wrestling today, Amazing Red, will be bringing his exceptional talents to Shōrai Wrestling when he squares off with a man quickly making a name for himself, a young highflier known as “The Urban Terrorist” Facade! These two men will be putting everything on the on this night as they vie for a shot at the Shōrai Wrestling Heavyweight Championship!

Tag Team Action
Aeroform vs. The SAT
Aeroform is the fastest rising tag team in all of professional wrestling whereas The SAT were one of the most dominating tag teams in the mid 2000’s and are now trying to re-find their way with Joel Maximo finding a new a tag team partner in Will Maximo. These two obviously have a lot to prove and neither side will want to start their Shōrai Wrestling journey on the wrong foot!

Shōrai Wrestling Heavyweight Championship Tournament, First Round
Jon Davis vs. Silas Young
In our first ever main-event two of the most powerful men in Shōrai Wrestling, and arguably in pro wrestling, square off when the former Dark City Fight Club member, Jon Davis takes on the monstrous Silas Young. With so much at stake we are bound to see one of the hardest hitting matches in recent memory with both men sure to leave nothing in the tank!

So make sure you tune into Shōrai Wrestling on Monday the 20th of February to see all this and much, much more!
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

Shōrai Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shōrai Wrestling   Shōrai Wrestling EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:18 pm

Its interesting.
I hope you stick with it.
Looking forward to the first show.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

Shōrai Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shōrai Wrestling   Shōrai Wrestling EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:05 am

Unfortunately I won't be able to get a show up the 20th like previously stated due to me not be able to get on a computer as much as I would have liked the past week. The show will be post poned until the 27th. Before then I'll get a "wrestlers blog" or two up to make up for it.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

Shōrai Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shōrai Wrestling   Shōrai Wrestling EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:39 pm

Bobby Fish Blog
In the lead up to the first edition of Shōrai Wrestling, Bobby Fish posted his thoughts on the company, the Shōrai Wrestling Heavyweight Championship and more

24/2/2012--Greetings to everyone out there, young or old, who along with I are highly anticipating the debut edition of Shōrai Wrestling! This isn’t the first time I’ve found myself in a position much like this one. In 2009 I was one of many to compete on the first episode of Evolve Wrestling and it was an incredible experience. Unfortunately I won’t be able to make it to Chicago for the first tapings of Shōrai Wrestling so I like most of you will be watching from my laptop, which has me very excited. Watching from home will give me the chance to scout some men who could potentially be opponents of mine in the distant future or, in the very near future if I am able to progress in the Shōrai Wrestling Heavyweight Championship Tournament! I am one of eight men who have been given the opportunity to compete in this tournament and hopefully for the Shōrai Wrestling Heavyweight Championship. As of this time I am not aware of who my opponent will be, because much like you I’ve yet to have it revealed to me, but that is okay with me. I have been in this profession for almost ten years now and in that time I have had to deal with surprises much like these for that entire time and I thrive on it. Whether I am matched up against Shane Helms, Johnny Wave, Raven or anyone in between you can be assured that when I go to that ring I will be competing with the intentions of not only to become the first ever Shōrai Wrestling Heavyweight Champion but to also to win my first championship. In my ten years in this business I have yet to win a single title and that will all end when I stamp my authority on this tournament! So make sure you tune in this week, and next week when I find out who my opponent is and begin my search for Shōrai Wrestling gold!

//Bobby Fish

------------------------
OOC - A little short, but once storylines are created these will be more in depth.
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

Shōrai Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shōrai Wrestling   Shōrai Wrestling EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 7:16 pm

Fish for Champ!? YESH! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shōrai Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shōrai Wrestling   Shōrai Wrestling Empty

Back to top Go down

Shōrai Wrestling
Page 1 of 1