The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
N.W.R- New Wrestling Rampage EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
N.W.R- New Wrestling Rampage EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
N.W.R- New Wrestling Rampage EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
N.W.R- New Wrestling Rampage EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
N.W.R- New Wrestling Rampage EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
N.W.R- New Wrestling Rampage EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
N.W.R- New Wrestling Rampage EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
N.W.R- New Wrestling Rampage EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
N.W.R- New Wrestling Rampage EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
N.W.R- New Wrestling Rampage EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

N.W.R- New Wrestling Rampage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

N.W.R- New Wrestling Rampage Empty
PostSubject: N.W.R- New Wrestling Rampage   N.W.R- New Wrestling Rampage EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 7:45 am

{Logo Pending}
New Wrestling Rampage
Established year 2011 © Paul Heyman and Gabe Sapolsky
Founded by Gabe Sapolsky and Paul Heyman in 2011 after a series of meetings between the two men talking about Wrestling and its constant changes, Paul then made a suggestion to Gabe about bringing back elaborate characters to wrestling to accentuate the strengths of the wrestlers they will sign under contract, gone will be the established Indy names and in its place will be a set of new characters and Gimmicks.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: N.W.R- New Wrestling Rampage   N.W.R- New Wrestling Rampage EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 12:04 pm

[center]

Earlier this year I sent out a bunch of surveys via mail to over 500 different addresses asking the following questions

Do you like Pro Wrestling?

If you used to like Pro Wrestling why did you change your mind?

what do you think about mainstream wrestling?

what can be changed?

I only received 100 replies, undaunted however I read through all these and one statement stunned me

Quote :
Pro Wrestling now is just two semi naked men drenched in sweat rolling around on the floor, I miss the old days with the outlandish gimmicks

That quote hit home with me, as then I remembered back when the likes of the Rock, Steve Austin and Hulk Hogan were on screens in the old day they connected with the audience with their characters in a way that many wrestlers do not now.

I then carried on my research and found a video of an old ECW show featuring Public Enemy I noticed that while neither of these guys was overly talented their characters stood out and people believed in them, so I then made a call to the man himself Paul Heyman and asked him his take on wrestling today, after an in depth conversation we went our separate ways until months later I received a telephone call from Paul who surprised me by telling me of a venture he was putting together for A Wrestling company what would go back to featuring elaborate gimmicks, after a few minutes Paul asked me whether I wanted to be a part of said venture and I without hesitation accepted.

Me and Paul then spoke about the plans for the roster and Paul said that he wanted established names willing to risk it all by undertaking changes to their characters, Ring Names and of course Gimmicks, so collectively we sent out feelers to over 100 different pro wrestlers from around the world and after hearing nothing slowly and surely 26 of them got back to us to be a part of the venture showing tremendous belief in myself and Paul which we will reciprocate back to them, so sit back and check out New Wrestling Rampage.

Gabe Sapolsky
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: N.W.R- New Wrestling Rampage   N.W.R- New Wrestling Rampage EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 12:06 pm

NWR Talent Roster

Antoine Delare
Ben Robinson
Caveman

More to be comfirmed

Last edited by Maskell on Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: N.W.R- New Wrestling Rampage   N.W.R- New Wrestling Rampage EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 12:07 pm

Championships
NWR Heavyweight Championship: Vacant
NWR International Chmpionship: Vacant
NWR Tag Team Championship: Vacant
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: N.W.R- New Wrestling Rampage   N.W.R- New Wrestling Rampage EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 12:08 pm

Free space
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: N.W.R- New Wrestling Rampage   N.W.R- New Wrestling Rampage EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 12:32 pm

NWR First 3 Roster members confirmed

Paul London, a graduate from the Texas Wrestling Academy, known worldwide for his wrestling abilities and his outspoken behaviour

N.W.R- New Wrestling Rampage PaulLondon-1

so say good bye to Paul London and hello to Antoine Delare, The silent yet deadly French mime who despite harly saying a word knows when to pick his moments, Antoine usually ends his matches with the French Twist(Chickenwing Facebuster).

Chris Hero, A renowned Singles and Tag Team competitor mosly known for being one half of the Kings of Wrestling

N.W.R- New Wrestling Rampage Chris_Hero

Ben Robinson, from Manchester England a total Gentleman in and out of the ring however do not let his gentlemenly antics fool you as he is a very accomplished competitor, Ben's main finisher is the devastating London Eye(rolling Cutter)

Brodie Lee, The rough and tough 6 foot 7 monster from New York, known for impressive stints in Dragon Gate and Evolve

N.W.R- New Wrestling Rampage Brodielee9

Caveman, from the stone age this monster of a man has no clue what the rules are and would not follow them even if he did, Caveman is usually seen weilding a giant bone which he has used before on his opponents however failing that he usually settles for the Caveman Crunch(Big Boot)

Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: N.W.R- New Wrestling Rampage   N.W.R- New Wrestling Rampage EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 8:04 am

NWR reports 6 new signees

Eddie Edwards, a former ROH World Champion and also one half of the American Wolves

N.W.R- New Wrestling Rampage Eddie_Edwards6

When you talk Arrogance, there is only one man who truly fits the bill and that is Charlie Greer, this former model turned wrestler is coming to NWR with all the arrogance in the world and with a devastating finisher The Photo Finish(Backpack Stunner)

Ken Doane, former WWE superstar best know for his time with the Spirit Squad

N.W.R- New Wrestling Rampage KennyDykstra

Like to Gamble because this man Chris Claydon certainly does, be it on Wrestling or on what's faster paint drying or grass growing he will have a stake in it, Claydon usually finishes matches with The Big Risk(Diving Leg Drop)

Rene Dupree, a former WWE Tag Team Champion

N.W.R- New Wrestling Rampage Rene_Dupree

Wrestlers cross over to MMA and have success and likewise with MMA guys turning to Wrestling, the next MMA star to cross over is Derrick Matthews humble yet oh so violent, main finisher is the lights out(cobra clutch)

Johnny Gargano a highly rated indy star

N.W.R- New Wrestling Rampage Johnny_Gargano

Wrestlers don't usually fit a mold and for certain Dwight Stevens does not, Dwight is a total EMO dark and loves the pain, Finisher is End Time(running cutter to a kneeling opponent)

Lince Dorado, 'The sultan of the shooting star press'

N.W.R- New Wrestling Rampage Lince_Dorado

El felino más salvaje del mundo" Gato Diablo, Devil Cat a Mexican Lucahdor who truly believes he is a feline with his agility he does seem to have the grace of a cat and has been known to bite and scratch, finisher is the Cat Claw(shooting star press)

Jon Davis, a true power house known for his Dark City Fight Club team

N.W.R- New Wrestling Rampage Jon_Davis

Harlem, The man trying to turn his life around a former gang member and hustler Harlem is doing all he can to change his life and help his friends and family, known for his high impact finisher Harlem's Hurricane(Torture rack spinning powerbomb)

Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: N.W.R- New Wrestling Rampage   N.W.R- New Wrestling Rampage EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 7:31 am

NWR announces 3 more signings

Kenny Omega, 'The Master of the Dark Hadou'

N.W.R- New Wrestling Rampage Kenny_Omega2

Thrills, excitement and adrenaline that is what matters to Harry Wylde, the young adrenaline junkie is known for busting out some impressive flying moves, Harry mainly uses The Rush(Electric Chair dropped into a bridging German Suplex) for the win.

Davey Richards, current ROH Champion known for his stiff strikes and agressive style

N.W.R- New Wrestling Rampage Davey_Richards

when talents were asked about NWR, one main question was who was the most intimidating and brutal wrestler and all of them answered Hyren, not much is known about him other then he is a an intense and extremely seretive individual, Hyren's finisher pretty much describes his character The Killing Blow(Running Kick to a seated opponents head)

PAC, The man that Gravity forgot

N.W.R- New Wrestling Rampage Pac6

some wrestlers are instantly good, other need time James Wilder on the other hand had enough money to get the people he needed to make him a success, spoilt and arrogant yet oh so talented James Wilder is here, with his finisher move The Class Divide(Tiger Suplex) you can bet he has potential to be something big

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: N.W.R- New Wrestling Rampage   N.W.R- New Wrestling Rampage Empty

Back to top Go down

N.W.R- New Wrestling Rampage
Page 1 of 1