The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+20
SP
Sam
Adam
The Heart Break #YEEL
SuperByNature
Jarrett
Cyrus T
Oriadon
★ThatRoughToughChick★
noeleen phoenix
RED
Nova
Jericho
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Styles
Harold
AfganisDan
fuck
Bleed Green
M
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Contender
Contender

CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 6:17 am

Jericho wrote:
KTO vs Mexican Mafia

The MM should be involved Hazza. This would be a good match for them.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 6:21 am

Jarrett wrote:
Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Against.
Mitch has approved, though
If that is the case, it is okay to do it because it is Mitch's decision in the end. I still don't support the idea however. There's something about a third party doing the final show on such a long lasting thread that isn't right. An EFNW tribute is a different story, but an EFNW-managed CWW show to finish the company is wrong.
EFNW has nothing to do with it bruvva. CWW deserves a final show; so I'm doing one. It is quite possible that Mitch will return for this one show btw.
What I meant is it's none of your business to do it.
I'm a Hall of Famer; I've been the GM of War, Smashdown, Revolution and TNW all for an extended period of time; I've been in CWW since day 1; I was supposed to be in the Main Event of B2D against Marcus Kane; I'm one of the closest people to Mitch on this site.

... So how is it none of my business, you fool?
I don't care what you've done in CWW, it doesn't make it your business to handle its last moment. Like I said, since you have Mitch's permission, more power to you. I'm just saying if I were in such a position I'd decline. If I were to have had an ECCW GM who was with me for the longest time in ECCW, I still wouldn't want anybody but me to put on a final show.
You seriously need to put your ego aside and start listening to the people.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 6:43 am

Since my input to this thread means jackshit now, CWW can burn in hell
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 6:48 am

I <3 you Sammy
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:55 am

Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Against.
If that is the case, it is okay to do it because it is Mitch's decision in the end. I still don't support the idea however. There's something about a third party doing the final show on such a long lasting thread that isn't right. An EFNW tribute is a different story, but an EFNW-managed CWW show to finish the company is wrong.
EFNW has nothing to do with it bruvva. CWW deserves a final show; so I'm doing one. It is quite possible that Mitch will return for this one show btw.
I'm a Hall of Famer; I've been the GM of War, Smashdown, Revolution and TNW all for an extended period of time; I've been in CWW since day 1; I was supposed to be in the Main Event of B2D against Marcus Kane; I'm one of the closest people to Mitch on this site.

I don't care what you've done in CWW, it doesn't make it your business to handle its last moment. Like I said, since you have Mitch's permission, more power to you. I'm just saying if I were in such a position I'd decline. If I were to have had an ECCW GM who was with me for the longest time in ECCW, I still wouldn't want anybody but me to put on a final show.
What does this have to do with ego? I'm stating my opinion. So how about you listen to what I've got to say.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:02 am

Can we all just SHUT UP!

Jesus Christ!
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 11:35 am

Jarrett wrote:
Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Against.

What does this have to do with ego? I'm stating my opinion. So how about you listen to what I've got to say.
This has a lot to do with your ego, actually. Despite the fact that everybody - including Mitch - has approved of this idea, it is only fitting that Jarrett "The 1%" Calloway decides to dwell over an abundance of his STUPID philosophies.

How about you stop being a little bitch and help us remember the awesome legacy of CWW that we ALL created together.

Brah, just start going with shit and life will be a lot less stressful for everyone
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 11:43 am

I still love you, though
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:22 pm

Jericho wrote:
I <3 you Sammy

I thought this said "Sianny"... until i realised that it didnt! Now im sad!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:29 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Against.

And it's none of your business to care about whether he does it or not.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:44 pm

A-G
A-G-R
A-G-R-O
AGRO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:51 pm

Gor?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 9:03 pm

Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Against.

This has a lot to do with your ego, actually. Despite the fact that everybody - including Mitch - has approved of this idea, it is only fitting that Jarrett "The 1%" Calloway decides to dwell over an abundance of his STUPID philosophies.

How about you stop being a little bitch and help us remember the awesome legacy of CWW that we ALL created together.

Brah, just start going with shit and life will be a lot less stressful for everyone
I see no sense in continuing to fight it. As I said, it's Mitch's decision. But his approval doesn't make it a good thing to do. You have good intentions but I wouldn't bother.

And since we're talking about egos, it's about time you learn to keep your own in check. You seem to have convinced yourself you're hot shit because you're running a semi successful thread.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 9:46 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Against.

I see no sense in continuing to fight it. As I said, it's Mitch's decision. But his approval doesn't make it a good thing to do. You have good intentions but I wouldn't bother.

And since we're talking about egos, it's about time you learn to keep your own in check. You seem to have convinced yourself you're hot shit because you're running a semi successful thread.

It's funny because it isn't even your Fed. You're butthurt about a decision you have no input in, rightfully so. Stop being a fag, Jarrett.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 9:53 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Against.

Harry is 12 and doesn't have an ego though. Srsly, Harry is a pretty cool guy.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 9:58 pm

Marik Sweatshirt wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Against.

It's funny because it isn't even your Fed. You're butthurt about a decision you have no input in, rightfully so. Stop being a fag, Jarrett.
It isn't his, either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 9:59 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Marik Sweatshirt wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Against.

It isn't his, either.

But Mitch gave him permission to do it.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 9:59 pm

Earl Bagdassorov wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Marik Sweatshirt wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Against.

It isn't his, either.

And when throughout this discussion have I denied that?
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 10:00 pm

Never. But he's gonna do it, so stop being a fag.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 10:03 pm

Seriously, Jarrett said he wouldn't do it. But, you have permission. Discussion closed, no need to pick it apart...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 10:03 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Earl Bagdassorov wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Marik Sweatshirt wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Against.

It isn't his, either.

And when throughout this discussion have I denied that?

I don't know, I didn't read through this entire conversation. You know why? Because all this arguing is about an e-fed on some random forum on the internet, thus it is not that important to me at all. And really, it shouldn't be important to you either. You're the fucking owner of this site, why do you give a shit?
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:39 am

On twitter the former CWW superstar and former CWW Global Champion Devin Smith took to twitter to express his feelings about CWW's downfall.

@DevinSmith: I leave CWW and it goes under. Coincidence? I think not!
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 6:16 am

Jarrett wrote:
Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Against.

I am hot shit. Seriously, have you seen the size of my dick?

Nah but seriously, you can't refer to ECCW as "The Greatest Caw Thread of All Time" and call me up about anything ego-related...
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:00 pm

Mr WWE Universe wrote:
On twitter the former CWW superstar and former CWW Global Champion Devin Smith took to twitter to express his feelings about CWW's downfall.

@Omega4WorldChamp Thought I unfollowed this loser, oh well.

Omega then continues to unfollow Smith
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 6:00 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Mr WWE Universe wrote:

@Omega4WorldChamp Thought I unfollowed this loser, oh well.

Omega then continues to unfollow Smith

@SacrificerOfSorrow: What the hell am I still connected to twitter for?

Nova then deletes his account.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 7 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next