The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+20
SP
Sam
Adam
The Heart Break #YEEL
SuperByNature
Jarrett
Cyrus T
Oriadon
★ThatRoughToughChick★
noeleen phoenix
RED
Nova
Jericho
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Styles
Harold
AfganisDan
fuck
Bleed Green
M
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:57 am

Original Essex Gangster wrote:
Styles wrote:
Styles wrote:
Styles wrote:
Dan Maskell is seen in the hallway of the arena. Decked out in a Green and Black Addidas Tracksuit. As he lurks in the hall he is noticeablly on his cellular phone.

[Kevin Evans [being in two places at once] stumbles upon Dan Maskell!]

"Dan Maskell?! What are you doing here man?!"

{Dan looks at Evans with a strange look as he is still talking on his phone. He then lowers the phone before looking at Evans.}

'Well unless I am mistaken which I never am. I was signed to CWW last week. So who are you?'

[Kevin raises a eyebrow and grins]

"My name is Kevin Evans, my nickname is "The Classic". I am a big fan of yours. You actually got me into this wrestling and you trained me for a while. It was awhile back though."

'Ah a Maskell Mark. Never thought one of them would become a wrestler. So I am guessing you require an autograph or something.'

{Dan smiles before looking puzzled.}

'Hang on did you say I trained you?'

[Evans nods]

"Yes you did. Jake Lyndon actually helped a lot. I talked about it in my thing I did a little a while ago when I shook CWW to it's core."

[Evans shifts his title a bit]

"Nah I don't want a autograph"

'You shook CWW to the core. (insert Minor and I do mean Minor Sarcastic sound in voice) that is impressive.'

{Dan then claps in a way which No one would be sure if it is genuine or not. Just then he notices the title on Kev's shoulder}

'Where did you get that title from Ebay?'

[Evans grins wides to a smile]

"Yeah since CWW is all about the big boys. So I came out and gave it my mind! I pulled a Dan Maskell you know?"

[Evans looks at his title]

"Yeah I pretty sure I did. Cost me about 10 dollars. No I didn't, where ddi you think I got it from? I beat Sliver Shadow for it!"
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:04 am

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
Styles wrote:
The Mexican Mafia are in their locker room.

Eric Lindgren is preparing for WAR.

Rob Black is in his office.

[Kevin Evans stops by Black's office for a chat before his promo]

"Yo Black are you in?"

[Evans opens the door and slides in]

"Hey Rob do you want me to fight on Acc again? You know I have said I will be kicking heads in quick smart"

RB: Hey, you're the best Cruiserweight we have. I'd love for you to wrestle on Acceleration again, but I need a marquee match for this week's Acceleration, so would you be open to defending that title around your waist?

[Evans yawns]

"Alright I suppose I will defend my title"

[Evans looks at it]

"Give me a name."
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:09 am

Styles wrote:
Styles wrote:
Styles wrote:
Styles wrote:
Dan Maskell is seen in the hallway of the arena. Decked out in a Green and Black Addidas Tracksuit. As he lurks in the hall he is noticeablly on his cellular phone.

{Dan looks at Evans with a strange look as he is still talking on his phone. He then lowers the phone before looking at Evans.}

'Well unless I am mistaken which I never am. I was signed to CWW last week. So who are you?'

"My name is Kevin Evans, my nickname is "The Classic". I am a big fan of yours. You actually got me into this wrestling and you trained me for a while. It was awhile back though."

'Ah a Maskell Mark. Never thought one of them would become a wrestler. So I am guessing you require an autograph or something.'

[Evans nods]

"Yes you did. Jake Lyndon actually helped a lot. I talked about it in my thing I did a little a while ago when I shook CWW to it's core."

'You shook CWW to the core. (insert Minor and I do mean Minor Sarcastic sound in voice) that is impressive.'

{Dan then claps in a way which No one would be sure if it is genuine or not. Just then he notices the title on Kev's shoulder}

"Yeah since CWW is all about the big boys. So I came out and gave it my mind! I pulled a Dan Maskell you know?"

"Yeah I pretty sure I did. Cost me about 10 dollars. No I didn't, where ddi you think I got it from? I beat Sliver Shadow for it!"

'Ah. I see. Everyone does what I do once every while be it talking trash or mercing somone. But now I have to ask you. Are you really going to brag about beating a Silver Shadow?'
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:12 am

Styles wrote:
Styles wrote:
Styles wrote:
Styles wrote:

[Evans nods]

'Ah. I see. Everyone does what I do once every while be it talking trash or mercing somone. But now I have to ask you. Are you really going to brag about beating a Silver Shadow?'

[Evans looks around]

"Nah, I thought I would tell you I beat him once again. But beating Harry Jones is bigger then that then Jake Lyndon is better then that. I am best crusier weight in this whole company. But I am aiming higher and higher! Got anything smart to say to that?"
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:15 am

{Dan Smiles at Kevin's Statement.}
'Anything smart to say. Oh I know. I have beaten both of those guys you mentioned.'
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:19 am

'Anything smart to say. Oh I know. I have beaten both of those guys you mentioned.'

[Kevin grins]

"I know that, must of felt pretty good. Harry Jones is pretty easy to beat you know. Jake Lyndon can run you around. You know I have not beat you yet but I am not gonna ask for match since you are a busy man and all. I got to prove I can beat men like you over time."
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:24 am

Styles wrote:

[Kevin grins]

"I know that, must of felt pretty good. Harry Jones is pretty easy to beat you know. Jake Lyndon can run you around. You know I have not beat you yet but I am not gonna ask for match since you are a busy man and all. I got to prove I can beat men like you over time."

'Well at least someone in CWW has common sense. Besides your a lucky man really. I mean think about it Cruiserweight Champion. A weight limit set on the title what for the minute I am above. As Let's face it other then your title and the women's title the other champs are just keeping them belts warm for me.'
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:29 am

Styles wrote:

[Kevin grins]

'Well at least someone in CWW has common sense. Besides your a lucky man really. I mean think about it Cruiserweight Champion. A weight limit set on the title what for the minute I am above. As Let's face it other then your title and the women's title the other champs are just keeping them belts warm for me.'

[Kevin nods and leans on a wall]

"I wouldn't mind fighting you for this title if you were lighter. Could put on a epic match. But yeah I could see you winning the big one sometime soon but I am not going to sit by and let people run over me I will fight back and take names. Because I really want the CWW Championship around my waist really soon."
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:45 am

Styles wrote:
Styles wrote:
The Mexican Mafia are in their locker room.

Eric Lindgren is preparing for WAR.

Rob Black is in his office.

[Kevin Evans stops by Black's office for a chat before his promo]

"Yo Black are you in?"

[Evans opens the door and slides in]

"Hey Rob do you want me to fight on Acc again? You know I have said I will be kicking heads in quick smart"

RB: Hey, you're the best Cruiserweight we have. I'd love for you to wrestle on Acceleration again, but I need a marquee match for this week's Acceleration, so would you be open to defending that title around your waist?

[Evans yawns]

"Alright I suppose I will defend my title"

[Evans looks at it]

"Give me a name."

RB: Michael DeJesus. Still want to defend your title?
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:51 am

Styles wrote:
Styles wrote:

[Kevin grins]

[Kevin nods and leans on a wall]

"I wouldn't mind fighting you for this title if you were lighter. Could put on a epic match. But yeah I could see you winning the big one sometime soon but I am not going to sit by and let people run over me I will fight back and take names. Because I really want the CWW Championship around my waist really soon."

'Fight back and take names. Homie what do you think this is? True Grit. Your good and all that but you won't be able to take me. That is why I alluded to you being a lucky man earlier because we have no reason to have beef. Good Luck Kevin your gonna need it.'

{Dan then walks past Evans bumping him with his shoulder as he goes. Dan then walks off down the hall to some other destination.}
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:08 am

Here lies the greatest shoot of all time. Unfortunately, I deleted it, because I don't have a scrotum.

Last edited by Punk on Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:20 am

So the "IWC" hate Kevin Evans for his handler booking him in one win a feud which had nothing going for it, then wouldn't they have tracked Harry Jones, among others, and murdered him in his sleep? By your logic.

And didn't Kevin Evans defeat Harry Jones once or twice before John booked it?

Just sayin'
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:24 am

Jericho wrote:
So the "IWC" hate Kevin Evans for his handler booking him in one win a feud which had nothing going for it, then wouldn't they have tracked Harry Jones, among others, and murdered him in his sleep? By your logic.

And didn't Kevin Evans defeat Harry Jones once or twice before John booked it?

Just sayin'
I wrote a 3K RP before the show and still lawst. And yeah, he'd be dead x100, but I'm not gonna bring that up in a RP silly

Once, but I wanted to put him over a bit 'cause I love him.

Everything I said in that was a bunch of sugarcoated shit, 'cause I was menstrating Very Happy . I only wanted to troll him for breaking our deal and stuff. Chataroonie..

Last edited by Punk on Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:25 am

Alex Nova walking around backstage, not surprised that he totally upstaged Dustin Shore, and left him speechless.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:29 am

cbox kids!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:33 am

I GTG DOE, last exam today, Very Happy CHEYYA
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:27 am

There is a mixed reaction for Azazel as he comes out to the ramp and he looks at the crowd. Azazel then makes his way down to the ring with a cold look in his eyes. The Demon gets a microphone as he enters the ring.

"The Black United Front is history. I no longer have to share the spotlight with some stupid, annoying people. If I wanted to keep the team together Brock and Criss Menace would be history right now. They got the win because I allowed them to. But as I said before this is history. I have been resurrected. My name is Azazel but I am not a monster. At least I am not a comon monster. I am someone more dangerous than Brock, more vicious than Omega, more twisted than Thorn, more powerful than Lionel Deathshot, more evil than Marcus Kane. I am a Demon from Hell! And you know what I'm going to do? Starting from tonight I am going to bring HELL ON EARTH! It doesn't matter who is going to stand in front of me. Every superstar in CWW is doomed! All of you people in the back are doomed to feel the wrath of Azazel! I am going to send you, drag you, toss you straight to hell!"

Azazel starts to laugh as he drops down the mic.
Azazel then drops the mic, he leaves the ring and he heads to the back laughing.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:50 pm

A creepy little tune of Ring around the Rosie Plays through the speakers, and sends a chill up the audiences spine. Then the actual unknown theme hits. And fire erupts through the pyro catching the crowd by surprise, as shocked expressions are shown. Finally when the fire clears out a man is standing there the fire still going for a bit then dies down, and the lights turn bright red and black. This man, is approximately 7 feet tall, about 300 plus pounds, and appears to be chiseled out of granite. He is a very creepy, and intimidating figure, and a member of the CWW roster! This man is, Krimson. Making his first appearance to the ring.. and nobody has heard his voice yet. He stands there, with his red and black mask and flips his hair back as he walks down the ramp thumping his big boots on the ground with every step. Always looking forward never back. Just then a man follows, out from the back. Now this man, he's kind of chubby, and has a pale expression on his face. He also has a little mustache. He is also creepy looking and follows this gargantuan superstar to the ring. He then goes straight up the mat which nobody rarely does. And pulls the rope down and steps over it like it was nothing. He then stands in the middle of the ring, raising his arms in the air, before throwing them down and igniting all 4 corners of the ring in flames. The lights turn on and we get a better glimpse of this creature, this gargantuan superstar known as Krimson. And his assistant holds a mic up to his lips.

CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 15

GatesKeeper

"You are all doomed! Every superstar in the back is done for, and the time will come, where Krimson will take you all out. He's free! And this is a warning to all of you! Every superstar in the back that though 2012 was the year for you to step up your game, and that you would go on to great heights and achieve everything you ever wanted to! But ohhh let me tell you a little bit about this man right here! This here is Krimson...for 13 years he was held in an Insane Asylum, for murdering his brother little Ricky. Now why would they let him out? I'm afraid I cannot answer that question.. see Krimson would, but he rarely speaks, unless he really has something to say. Now we saw that little promo about Azazel and we are not intimidated by some wanna be 50 cent poser, and his former crew. NO NO NO, we are amused by your lack of skill. See Krimson here, fought with Venom, last week. and it ended in a no contest. See Krimson, he would've easily KILLED Venom, but we had people stop it... Venom if nobody stopped that brawl you wouldn't be alive my friend. So the next time you are in action against Krimson you better get ready, and say your prayers!

The fire ERUPTS AGAIN this time even bigger and when the fumes won't go down, we have a crew spray it out with some stuff and when it is cleared the two men are gone.. and everyone is still in awe.

Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 2:05 pm

Noeleen Phoenix
Sitting outside her locker room with the title sitting on a wooden table beside her as she finishes signing some auto graphs to be sent away today to fans.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 2:42 pm

Lara James - *Arrives at the arena and heads inside, after spending some time with the hoards of fans that scream for her outside. SHe makes her way to the locker room with a smile*

Gina Koba - *Sat in the locker room. She is taping up her wrists getting ready for a hardcore training session*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:58 pm

CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 Ban9-14

War Results (2/1/2012)
Live in Dallas, TX

P1. Dustin Shore opened the show this week to gloat about becoming the first ever Undisputed CWW World Heavyweight Champion at Breaking Ground, defeating Angel Rodriguez in the 45 Minute Ironman Match to unify the titles. Dustin gloated about how he easily dismantled Angel in the 45 minutes, but before long, Dustin was confronted by his Nowhere to Run opponent, Alex Nova, accompanied by his girlfriend Zoey. Alex spoke about his victory at Breaking Ground & how he destroyed Adam Young. Alex then spoke about Nowhere to Run, guaranteeing that he will defeat Dustin Shore inside the cage & become a world champion. Alex even challenged Dustin to take a shot at him after, in Alex's words, he owned Dustin in a war of words earlier this week. Dustin looked like he was going to do so, but decided discretion was the better part of hour & left the ring.

M1. Azazel defeated Mr. iMPACT at 0:43 after nailing a violent chokeslam, thus winning the match via KO. After the match, Azazel cut a dark promo, calling himself a Demon from Hell & that every superstar in CWW will suffer from his wrath, as he plans to send everyone straight to hell. Azazel capped off this promo by delivering a chokeslam on the poor Mr. iMPACT so devestating, it drove him straight through the ring. Azazel left to his new music, laughing as he walked backstage.

P2. Jim Ross & Todd Grisham began speaking about the Casket Match between Marcus Kane & Omega that went to a no contest. A recap of the match was shown, where Marcus gave The Last Ride to Omega through the casket. JR reminded everyone that Omega has suffered a herniated disc after what happened & won't be back for an undetermined amount of time. Todd also announced that Marcus Kane will not only speak on this matter, but will also compete here tonight, with his opponent to be determined.

P3. Josh Matthews conducted an interview with Lara James regarding what happened at Breaking Ground. Lara said she didn't have any ill feelings towards Noeleen Phoenix, who walked away with the Vixen's Championship at the PPV, but guaranteed that tonight, she will officially win the title back.

M2. Angel Rodriguez defeated Josh Polson at 8:45 after nailing the El Nino Planter to score the victory. Josh Polson got to his feet after the match & demanded to know why Thorn has been attacking him recently. Thorn walked out to the ring & was going to give his answer to Josh, but before he even said a word, Eric Lindgren, the man who defeated Josh last Saturday night, charegd out through the crowd & attacked Josh. Thorn pulled Eric off of Josh & the 2 looked as if they were going to go at it, but Thorn knee'd Josh in the mid-section & nailed him with The Final Nail Powerbomb. Thorn & Eric looked at each other, then Eric raised Thorn's arm & the fans booed relentlessly. Eric took the mic & told Josh that he wanted Thorn to do what he had been doing, just so Josh would have his mind off their match at Breaking Ground. Eric & Thorn left as Josh laid out of it in the ring.

P4. Noeleen Phoenix, appearing on War for the first time, spoke about what toom place in the Vixens Battle Royal for the title which she holds on her shoulder. Noeleen claimed she won the belt fair & square by defeating Lara, saying she didn't care if Lara would have been 100% or less than 50% after the Battle Royal. Noeleen guaranteed that tonight, she was going to eradicate Lara from CWW.

M3. Marcus Kane defeated Sammy Steel at 10:12 by forcing Sammy to submit to the Demonic Vice following a violent chokeslam. Marcus took to the mic after the match & said that Omega got exactly what he deserved at Breaking Ground for being under the assumption that Marcus' career was over. Marcus explained that the darkness will soon fall upon CWW, for which CWW has never seen before.

P5. Josh Matthews conducted an interview with Brock regarding his match tonight against Hunter J & what happened at Breaking Ground. Brock is unsure on why Krimson & Thorn did what they did, but he doesn't care because in wrestling, anything can & will happen. Brock then spoke about Criss Menace, saying that the injuries he suffered at Breaking Ground have forced him to leave the business. Brock warned Hunter that what happens to him tonight, is strictly business.

M4. Noeleen Phoenix defeated Lara James at 11:26 after hitting her finisher, the Rock & Rolla to score the victory & to retain the Vixen's Championship. After the match, Gina Koba attacked both women & claimed that the Vixen's Championship should belong to her, but insisted she was screwed at Breaking Ground. Gina went on to continue her attack towards Lara, but The Rough & Tough Chick battled back & sent Gina into retreat. After Lara did so, Noeleen struck Lara in the back of the head with the championship belt.

P6. Kevin Evans continued on with his rant from last week, claiming that he is still being held back & that putting the Cruiserweight Championship on him is nothing short of appalling & that he deserves more than this. Harry Jones, the brand new CWW World Television Champion, interrupted & said that Kevin needs to stop bitching & moaning & just shut up. Kevin continued on, but Harry quickly interrupted & told Kevin that complaining will get him nowhere. Harry even went on to challenge Kevin to a match later tonight in the main event. Kevin seemed hesitant, but he accepted the challenge, but only if he put his title on the line. Harry smirked & accepted, before slapping Kevin across the face.

M5. Brock defeated Hunter J at 9:12 after Krimson attacked Brock from behind to cause a DQ. Hunter walked away from ringside as Krimson, who had his manager at ringside with him, choekslammed Brock straight to hell. Without any words or anymore actions, Krimson & his manager left ringside.

P7. Gina Koba charged right into Shane McMahon's office & demanded that something be done about what happened a little earlier. Shane responded by giving her a match at Nowhere to Run with Lara James. Gina didn't look happy, but accepted it & demanded that the winner of the match be given the next opportunity at the Vixen's Championship. Shane obliged & Gina went to leave, but Shane informed her that she has a match with Carmella Taylor next week.

M6. Harry Jones defeated Kevin Evans at 24:21 after nailing the Diamond Cutter to score the pinfall & retain the Television Championship. After the match however, Angel Rodriguez came out along with his Mexican Mafia cohorts & proceeded to attack Harry, 3 on 1. Angel finished the assault off with the El Nino Planter on the championship belt & held the belt up above his head as War went off the air.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:05 pm

CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 Ezekiel-Jackson-psd42337

The Demon Azazel is walking around after making a statement on War.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:02 am

*The CWW Champion Dustin Shore is backstage, looking angry about his cage match with Alex Nova.*
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:07 am

Oriadon wrote:
*The CWW Champion Dustin Shore is backstage, looking angry about his cage match with Alex Nova.*

Discretion truly is the better part of hour.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:36 am

Oriadon wrote:

Alex chuckles as Dustin walks right by him

"You look a little steamed bro, wanna beer?"

He extends his arm holding a beer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next