The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+20
SP
Sam
Adam
The Heart Break #YEEL
SuperByNature
Jarrett
Cyrus T
Oriadon
★ThatRoughToughChick★
noeleen phoenix
RED
Nova
Jericho
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Styles
Harold
AfganisDan
fuck
Bleed Green
M
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:16 am

1HarryJones: "Kevin Evans is a fruitloop."
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:08 am

-This week on Acceleration-

Alex Nova will go one on one with Hunter J

Dan Maskell is in action

Peste and Guerra defend the Tag Team title against a random team drawn by Rob Black

And in our main event, Kevin Evans defends the Cruiserweight title against Michael DeJesus
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:28 am

Dan is stationed in the hallway ignoring the smoking ban as he delves into one of Cuba's finest cigars(They are so illegal he got them shipped by a contact).
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:57 am

[Kevin Evans is pretty pissed he lost but he knows he has got dejesus on his path and he must beat him down.]
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:13 am

Expect my activity to pick up next week. Main computer should be fixed by Monday.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:04 am

Alex Nova is training for his match against Hunter
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 10:00 am

Styles wrote:
[Kevin Evans is pretty pissed he lost but he knows he has got dejesus on his path and he must beat him down.]
"Dawg, you just lost to the Hall of Famer forward-slash ZERO time CWW Champion: 'The Tyrant' ... HARRY ... JONES!", says Harry as he emerges into the corridor butt-nekked.
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:38 pm

Lara James - *Arrives at the arena and heads inside looking pissed. It seems her "no ill feelings" towards Noeleen, are starting to turn, after she used the title belt on her, because that is no way to hold a championship*

CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 Michelle_Rodriguez1_cutout_by_Crank

Gina Koba - *Smirking as she struts through the halls, after getting her own way with management, in getting a #1 contenders match, which she knows she will win.... plus, the thought of taking out Carmella next week is reason enough to be happy*

CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 789_Gina_Carano
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 4:57 pm

The Mexican Mafia are backstage, having got one over on Harry Jones this week.

Eric Lindgren is looking for Thorn.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:22 am

Dan Maskell can be seen in his locker room. watching television.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:32 am

M1: Alex Nova defeats Hunter J at 12:21 after a Death From Above. After the match, Nove picks up a mike and tells Dustin Shore the same fate awaits him at Nowhere to Run.

M2: Dan Maskell defeats Andrew Gold at 2:01 after the Big Ben Bash.

Promo: Rob Black draws the randon team to challenge for the Tag Team titles and the result is Josh Polson and Eric Lindgren

M3: Josh Polson and Eric Lindgren defeat Peste and Guerra at 10:43 to win the Unified Tag Team titles after Josh rolls up Guerra. During the match, Lindgren walked away from Polson, but Josh got the win and took both title for himself.

Promo: Michael DeJesus promised victory tonight over Kevin Evans and his first ever title here in CWW.

M4: Kevin Evans defeats Michael DeJesus at 15:39 to retain the Cruiserweight title after a 630 Splash. After the match, DeJesus attacks Evans from behind with his briefcase.
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:34 am

Lara James - *Sat in her locker room not really doing much of anything*

Gina Koba - *In the gym beating on some poor jobbers*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 1:03 pm

Alex Nova arrives ready to promo
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 3:18 pm

Sweet Dreams by Marilyn Manson plays through the speakers and the fans jump to their feet giving Alex Nova, a mixed reaction. He walks out in a white hoodie and his back like usual turned to the audience to start off his entrance. When it begins he turns and removes the hood off his head in a swift move and walks down the ramp. He gives like 3 people high fives, and ignores the rest because they have Dustin Shore signs. Instead, he looks back, stops, and takes a few couple steps back. Takes the kids sign and tears it in half and drops it. He smirks and fans laugh and some boo. He then makes his way up the steps and asks for a mic. The guy comes in to give it to him, and he takes it then super-kicks him out of the ring.

Alex Nova

"Man that felt good.. almost as good as fucking up Hunter on Acceleration. Speaking of acceleration, my foots on the gas and I'm slowly gaining some speed and momentum Dustin. While you; you're probably at home jerking off to some pictures of your ex girlfriend Jessica Evans. Yeaah.. don't get me wrong, but I saw what you two did in the hall a couple nights ago. Explains a lot now doesn't it? Where havee you been man? Each show passes by, we get closer to the pay-per-view and a lot of stuff is running through my mind right now, and I'm totally poised and focused to take those belts off your shoulder. They would look better around mine anyways.

Alex scratches his head then raises the mic again

"A couple days ago on War, Dustin I came down to this ring, and I told you I would win your world titles. And I managed to once again verbally assault you. And what do you do..? You walk away. Thinking avoiding me is the best way to solve this? No. See come Nowhere to Run.. you won't HAVE anywhere to run my friend.. Steel Cage match, with Alex Nova? That's like being locked in a giant freezer with a bear. You're not going to escape, you're not going to roll me up for the pin, like you normally do to pick up your wins. Although the only time you really impressed ANYONE here, was when you beat Angel in that match for the titles. Other then that you have to start picking up your pace, because I'm slipping through, and getting to you aren't I? I can see it with your lack of presence in the back. Get ready Dustin, you're in for a War."

Alex drops the mic and goes on the top rope and puts and arm in the air for the crowd and hops off the mat and to the back.

Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:17 pm

*A cameraman and interviewer are backstage when Dustin Shore comes into view, leaning against a crate with a water bottle. The new Undisputed CWW Championship belt is sitting on top of the crate.*

Interviewer: Dustin, can I get your thoughts on what Alex Nova said earlier today?

*Dustin smiles as he puts the water bottle down and stands up.*

Dustin Shore: Should have known someone would come looking for me after that. I'd rather not associate myself with Alex Nova at all, as I'm sure you understand, but we've got this title match at Nowhere to Run, and once I beat him he can stay out of my hair. Maybe I did have a conversation with Jessica Evans yesterday? Who's business is that? What the hell does any of it have to do with this fairy chasing me and my title? You see, I'm a big fan of facts. You know, information that actually matters?

FACT - becoming my number one contender is the first real thing Alex Nova has done since coming into this company. FACT - I main-evented Slam-Mania in the CWW Title match two years in a row. FACT - I've made several different opponents, including Angel Rodriguez, the former Revolution Champion, tap out to the Cloverleaf. That fails, I've done the Shore Leave to much bigger, and honestly better, men. Roll-up nothing. FACT - I outweigh him by over fifty pounds. I've got a track record of explosive offense and a mean streak a mile wide when you piss me off. You tell me, who's gonna be locked in the cage with a bear come our match? Alex Nova can ask Michael Chains about when I smashed his leg in a chair in my return match, just because I felt like it.

Do I need to say any more? I shouldn't, because it is real simple. Quite simply, Alex is letting his momentum blind him to the very real challenge that waits before him. He's bragging, he's singing his own praises to the high heavens. I've been content to sit back, wait, and watch. At Nowhere to Run, I knock his lights out, beat him, and let the fans tear this over-hyped fairy's wings off. And at the end of it all, the better man, Dustin Shore, will still be the CWW Champion. Anything less would be a disappointment. And I'm not one to disappoint!

*Dustin scoops up his water bottle and championship.*

Dustin Shore: This interview's over. I'm done spending my breath talking about Alex Nova...

*Dustin urns and walks through a nearby doorway, and the camera fades to black.*
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:28 pm

The Demon Azazel is resting in his locker room.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 7:43 am

The Mexican Mafia are stewing over losing their Tag Team titles.

Eric Lindgren is looking for his Tag Team championship held by Josh Polson.

Rob Black is in his office.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 7:58 am

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:

[Evans wanders in]

"Well I beat Dejesus! Even I got a case to the head I am happy. Anymore bright ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 8:11 am

Styles wrote:
The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:

[Evans wanders in]

"Well I beat Dejesus! Even I got a case to the head I am happy. Anymore bright ideas?"

RB: Listen, I'm not out to get you, I just needed a marquee match after last week's episode was cancelled. So this week, you can take the night off, just to show how fair I really am.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:31 am

Alex Nova see's Dustin's interview and bursts out laughing. He laughs so hard that the people around him start laughing. And he's so jizztastic and fucking awesome, they all laugh so hard they die.

The end.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:03 am

Just then when Alex is done laughing about the little piece of shit, Dustin Shore, he gets up and is surprised to see, the same interviewer that did that interview with Shore standing in front of him..

Alex Nova: Well let me guess, you want an interview with big ole' Alex Nova. The man that will make Dustin Shore look like a faggot in that ring. Because compared to me Dustin is NOTHING, he's nothing more then a pathetic and lazy little bitch, that doesn't want to trade blows with me, because I verbally rape him inside and out. With that said, you want an interview? Shoot.

Interviewer:Yes, well earlier Dustin Shore, I'm sure you saw the interview, and said that he was wasting his time and tha-

Alex Nova: Let me cut you off there buddy. Alright , so let me get things straight here.. Dustin say's I'm a waste of his time? That he is just sitting back and waiting for me, and apparently I am blinded by my own momentum... ok..? Well Dustin, you say and it is true, that you weigh 50 pounds over me and all that crap, that you are quick, and nobody knows when you're going to strike, AND that you can make anybody tap. Hm, just making Angel tap, and other faggots who know nothing about how to contain a self centered arrogant little whiny bitch like yourself, doesn't mean I wont. Dustin, in case you haven't noticed... I already won. I'm inside your head, I control you. Every night you're constantly checking under your bed for Nova. Lock all the doors. You go to the grocery store, the guy doesn't ask "Paper or Plastic" all that comes out of his mouth is "Alex Nova". Your mom sends you a gift in the mail and you think its something you've always wanted, instead you open it up and there's ME in action figure form. I'm always on Dustin's mind, and it's pretty creepy if you ask me.. but then again its funny watching people like him suffer.

Interviewer:Alright any other last few words? Because we know you're a busy man, and you have to go soon.

Alex Nova: Yeah, I'm going to end this like Dustin alright, here let me switch my tone, and personality.... alright here we go.... I Don't like Dustin, I think I'm wasting my time with him, and he has fairy wings, and can't pronounce things correctly, and makes a fool of himself everytime he steps on the mic. That's why he backs off, every time we have a little conversation or encounter, or even if its a simple little interview backstage like earlier. Did you see him? They should record that and send it into a comedy show, and the fans will get a real kick out of that one. Dustin Shore, you aren't acting like a champion at all. A champion has to be good on the mic, in the ring, and you aren't either. History is History, and I don't care what you accomplished in the past? Everyone tells me what they've accomplished, and I don't think twice before nailing my Death from Above, and sending them into the next dimension. I'm bragging? I'm simply stating my honest opinions, and talking like a normal human being. We are born with voices Dustin, I have a right for mine to be heard, and if you don't want to here it don't respond plain and simple, sit back and keep looking like a pussy. You're not one to disappoint? Oh you will be, and everyone will label you as the kid who can't do anything for this company but win one match for the two titles, and then after that sit back like he's got nothing to worry about. But when you step into that cage with me Dustin, it won't be a fairy you're dealing with, it's going to be a much stronger man then you have ever seen, or known about. Dustin... you're fucked my friend.. good luck.

Alex throws the mic to the interviewer who catches it and drops it like the piece of shit he is. Nova then walks off scratching his head
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:04 pm

Lara James - *In her locker room with her music blaring. She is dancing like no one is watching*

Gina Koba - *In the gym punching the hell out of a punch bag*
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:44 pm

.... is this thread dead? Please don't say it's so!
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:26 pm

It isn't dead Sianny. Don't stress.
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:30 pm

Marcus Kane wrote:
It isn't dead Sianny. Don't stress.

YAYYY! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next