The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0

Go down 
+18
fuck
Styles
Karl
LegendOfCasey
Jarrett
White guy
Goblin
M
American Wolf
SP
Michael
RED
Jigsaw*
noeleen phoenix
- Admin -
Bleed Green
Nova
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 5:33 am

[AJ Styles is bored and looking to do some talking]

[HBK is looking for HHH]
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 5:35 am

[D-Bryan is walking about]
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 11:55 am

Eve

*walking around in the outfit shown below*

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 15 Eve1_b11

Kane

*walking around in sort of a pacing way*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 12:16 pm

*pyro ignites from the stage as the Big Red Machine makes his way down to the ring. He removes his entrance mask and casts his ring pyro. Fans are giving him an amazing reaction of cheers*

Kane

"The end of the year is upon us...but the era of Kane has yet to begun. 2012 is going to be in less then a day now. You see...I will become WWE Champion. CM Punk...if you are still the champion when the time comes...you will need more than just God, and the Heavens on your side...that goes to anyone who will be the WWE Champion. I vow to become Champion in the up coming year. I plan on vanquishing 29 other superstars and going on to Wrestlemania to win the Title...but if the time is not right at the Royal Rumble. I will still become Champion sooner rather than later...Teddy Long, Mark Henry take notice. Because this Monday...Hell Fire and Brimestone will be evolved..My journey for the WWE Championship...begins."

*Kane drops the microphone and exits the ring as the fans cheer his name*
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 1:18 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Eve Torres

*got word that Teddy is looking for her, so she searches for him as well*

Kane

*backstage pacing back and forth*

Teddy walks up to Eve.

"Hey Eve! Looking fine as always!"
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 1:25 pm

SP wrote:
RED wrote:
wwe.com exclusive

The Game's theme song hits and the crowd is on their feet cheering for one of the greatest superstars in the history of the WWE.
Triple H walks down the ramp holding a bottle of water. He gets on the apron, he takes a sip from the bottle and then he throws the bottle at the crowd. HHH then does his classic water spit.

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 15 Triple_H_Water_Spit

Triple H enters the ring and posses in the corner for a while. Hunter then gets a microphone and he looks at the fans in Florida.

"Three months earlier if anyone would tell me that Jeff Jarrett will be the SmackDown GM now, I would laugh at their face. But still, Jeff is on his 2nd week here and still he knows how to put up a good show so thank you Jeff."

The crowd cheers for Double J.

"Now I would like to take this chance to wish to all of you a Happy New Year and in case we all die at the end of 2012...well let's say happy last year!"

Some fans laugh.

"Now, 2011 was a great year for the WWE, personally I can't say that I will go back to look at this as one of the best years of my life. See, I had some injury problems, I came up short in My WrestleMania match against the Undertaker, I became the COO of the WWE and other stuff that I can't recall right now have happened in this year. But I'm not so sad about it because 2011 will be behind us in less than 24 hours and a new year shall begin. A new start if you will. And I'm starting the rise to the WWE Championship hunt next Monday on Nitro - No actually - next Monday on RAW, because I've been informed that I have a match against the WWE Champion CM Punk!"

The crowd cheers as Punk's name is heard.

"Yep. I can't wait. And then at January 2012, it's the first PPV of the new yrar, it's an all time favorite, it's the 2nd biggest show in the WWE, the Royal Rumble!"

The crowd cheers again.

"And I'm planning to be on the list with those superstars that have won the Royal Rumble match more than one time. Because one time is just not enough. And it was 10 years ago! So after a decade the Game Triple H goes back to winning the Royal Rumble match and main eventing WrestleMania to become the new WWE Champion!"

The fans cheer loudly.

"But of course...if you are not down with that...then I have two words for ya!"

Hunter points the mic to the crowd and they chant "suck it"
Trips drops the mic and smiles.

TBC by anyone

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 15 Barrett2
>>The fans boo as Wade Barrett walks out from the back with a smirk on his face and a microphone in his hand. He walks down the ramp, eyeing Triple H as he raises the microphone.<<

::Wade Barrett::
;"Cut the music! Cut the music! Hunter! Hunter! You see ... You've got one thing wrong. You are not going to be the one who wins the Royal Rumble. You see. I am tired of chasing after the United States Championship. The United States Championship represents being a leader, for all these worthless people here, in the United States. I am certainly not that .. But .. Hunter, as you've known, from a past experience. I am a leader. And that is why. From now on, I will be known as ...";

>>Barrett is then cut of, losing his trail of though.<<

::Wade Barrett::
;"I will now be known as ... The Man who personally took Triple H out of the Royal Rumble .. The man who will beat that usless Champion, CM Punk .. The Man .. That leads the Barrett Barrage. The Man ... That Leads .. Europe! Triple H ... I will now be known as .. The .. European Champion!";

>>Barrett smirks and points to the stage as a man walks out from the back, carrying a velvet bag. Barrett smirks and turns from The Game, grabbing the bag from the man, as he reaches the ring. Barrett pulls the item out of the bag, reavealing it to the world.<<

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 15 Wwf-wwe-european-champion-belt

>>Barrett looks at The Game and smirks, raising the "fake" WWE Championship high in the air, as the two go face to face.<<

Triple H looks at the title that Barrett is holding.

"Well that's impressive Wade. You went on from winning NXT, to defeating superstars like John Cena, Chris Jericho and even Me to...hold a fake championship. Now that's what a like to call making a statement! But seriously now...Wade you came close to becoming the King of the Ring this year and you failed. You lost the US Title to Kofi Kingston and you came close to regain it but you failed again. So the way I see it, you will get close to win the Royal Rumble match but you will fail and hopefully I'll be the one to eliminate you."

The crowd cheers as Triple H starts Barrett down.

"But in case I am not the one that does it then I can only hope that the person that will eliminate Wade Barrett will be...Zack Ryder!"

Trips raises the mic in the air as the crowd cheers loudly.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 2:15 pm

RED wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Eve Torres

Kane

Teddy walks up to Eve.

Eve

*smiles and nods her head in appreciation*

"Thank you Teddy! Whats's up?"

OT: just so u know, not sure when ill get to reply to this, gonna be busy all day :/
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 2:28 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
RED wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Eve Torres

Kane

Teddy walks up to Eve.

Eve

*smiles and nods her head in appreciation*

"Thank you Teddy! Whats's up?"

OT: just so u know, not sure when ill get to reply to this, gonna be busy all day :/

OT: Me too

Long smiles.

'I'd like to let you know that next Monday you will compete in a #1 contender match for the Divas title against Natalya."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 2:32 pm

- "The Innovator of Violence" Tommy Dreamer is in catering, getting something on his stomach before he does anything else. -
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 2:56 pm

The Rated R Couple arrives, Edge storms into the building with Lita in toe as he starts preparing to win the Royal Rumble and go on and main event WrestleMania

Kofi Kingston backstage preparing to not only defend his title at the Rumble but have an impressive performance and hopefully win the Battle Royal portion

King Rhett Titus arrives STILL undefeated and having the most impressive winning streak anybody has had in ages

Samoa Joe sharpening his knife in anticipation for his match with Morrison this Monday
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 2:58 pm

John Cena gave the following comments on wwe.com earlier today.

"I wish a happy new year to the WWE Universe. I hope that you are all with your families right now having a good time. This Monday on Nitro it will be the first show of 2012 but I can promise you that I am not planning to celebrate. Brock Lesnar I advice you to celebrate as much as you can with Miss Hot Legs - and that means your wife - tonight and tomorrow. Because this coming Monday the celebration is over. I will call you out to that ring because once again you couldn't get the job done. You almost ended My career for the 2nd time this month but this "almost" is going to ruin your 2012 plans. You see Brock, no matter what you do, no matter how hard you try, I will always keep coming back as long as you can't get the job done. And unless you do it first...then I'll have to get the job done. Just to show you how a real man does business. Happy new year everybody."

Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 5:59 pm

Via WWE.COM from a House Show This Morning.

AWWWEEESSSOMMMMEE! Comes over the arena loudspeakers as the crowd jumps up in cheers for the newest, major babyface in the company... a man that all of these people use to hate with a passion. The crowd goes crazy as the new theme music of The Miz plays and from the back here he comes in a red long sleeve shirt with the sleeve cuffed up halfway on his forearms. He has a great big smile on his face as he claps a young fans hand who giggles with joy for the man that has obviously changed his viewing towards the fans and other workers as on last nights Friday night Smackdown he made his way to the ring to save El Generico from the wrath of Cody Rhodes. The Miz runs up doing his signature entrance getting a way differnt reaction than all of the other times he has done this. As he enters the ring his raises up his custom made "Miz" WWE microphone and give another great big smile before raising it to his lips and in a shock the crowd shuts up to hear what the Miz has to say.

The Miz ---
Now you see everybody has been in a shock from what I did last night so let me go ahead and explain my actions to everybody right here and right now. Last night I watched that egotistical loser by the name of Cody Rhodes beat El Generico and I was impressed by the match but then for no reason what so ever Cody Rhodes got this idea to attack him once more after the match. Ahh very original Cody... beat down the good guy after the match just to get more heat from the audience.. take it from me Cody when I say you are nothing more than a fake, a loser, and a waste of great talent! You wanted to be the biggest bad guy in the company aye? Well like I said to you a week or so ago and that is if I lost I would come to Smack-down then you would have some "real" challengers. Not just me I meant but with me on this brand everybody will work harder and I am waiting for the royal rumble to watch Bully Ray beat you down and take that title from you! I lost to CM Punk twice and I am not ashamed because now I am coming after a new brand and it's title... At the royal rumble I will do something that even i have not done yet and that is win the Royal Rumble!

The crowd goes crazy as The Miz says he is going to win the Royal Rumble match because that is a match that everybody want to see at Wrestlemania and that is The Miz vs Cody Rhodes but who knows what will happen between now and then. The Miz smiles at all of his now fans, formerly haters and he knows that at the moment he is the most beloved superstar in this company so he is still on the top of his game. The Miz twirls his microphone bowing with a snicker as the crowd just feeds off this still cheering but they stop right as The Miz raises the microphone back up to his lips to once again begin talking.

The Miz ---
I have been a two time world champion, Mr. Money In The Bank! I have done everything that there is to do in the company already in my short career but one thing and that is win the Royal Rumble and that is what I am going to do! Now Cody Rhodes, as much as I want Ray to beat you down and treat you liek a dog I want you to win and go on to Wrestlemania so it will be me and you in the Main Event of Wrestlemania and right there in the middle of the ring just like last year I will win the Main Event of Wrestlemania and leave as the WWE Champion. Cody, all I have left to say to you is to bring your A-Game all the way until the day after Wrestlemania so when i beat you.... you can't have any excuses! Now tot he rest of you have a happy new years and stay behin me... Be Miz because I'M The Miz........ And I'm......... The crowd yells out AWESOME!! AWWWWWWEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSOMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEE!

The Miz's new theme goes off once again as the crowd erupts in cheers and the still ego filled and confident Miz makes his way to the back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 6:15 pm

- "The Innovator of Violence" Tommy Dreamer is in the locker room watching some film on his opponent Matt Hardy. -
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 6:30 pm

Dropping Drew McIntyre and picking up Ted Dibiase JR
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 6:49 pm

.nova. wrote:
Tell me what Drew McIntyre has done in this booker and I might pick him up.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 7:00 pm

~~I come from Money~~
Ted Dibiase jr is back, after a weird injury that enabled him to compete in weeks, he has finally boarded a plan and made it back, and what better time to come then the Royal Rumble. Dibiase is wearing a suit white suit, with black shoes all polished and a gold watch. He walks out onto the stage with the Million Dollar Championship clinging around his waist. A slight grin on his face as he makes his way down the ramp then up the steps where he asks the ring announcer to hold the rope down for him which he then proceeds to enter. Then when entering the ring he wipes off a speck off his suit like there was nothing even there like a snobby punk and asks the announcer to leave before raising the mic that was given to him when he entered.

`Ted Dibiase~ Wow what an electric atmosphere it is, like you can almost feel the hype building in this arena. Now, I as you may know--have been out due to an injury I sustained a while ago. Some of you may not remember how, and I won't go into explaining because it's no big deal, I'm back now, and I'm ready to compete. Now I along with my dad, have been studying, and not books, not for a test, but studying the wrestling ability of each and every superstar who has walked into this building.. you see, and then I started to train with the best again. My dad invited along Brett Hart, he invited Sabu, and a few others to help ME freshen up MY skills, so that when I came back here, I wouldn't be like I was last time, a no good kid, with no future. See before, I came in here, losing matches like there was no tomorrow, and I had that 'thing' on my arm, like it was a jelly stain, Maryse. But apart from all of that, it hit me, and I learned from my mistakes. I've been watching you, Rhett Titus, your streak inpresses me without a doubt, you are one of WWE's top rising stars. Of course I've also been watching the Foreign Invasion, The Miz, Edge, Cm Punk.. and all the rest.

The crowd starts chanting some of the names mentioned and Dibiase holds up the mic so that their cheers can be heard even louder, as he lowers it he waits for them to quiet down as he lowers the mic, and after they are finished he once again raises it

`Ted Dibiase~
Yeah you see, it amazes me how much love you guys show these guys, even though they are some of the crappiest wrestlers out there.. see I haven't lost my cockiness have I? He gives them an evil smirk See cause, now that I've mentioned some of those names, let me just tell you what I am going to be doing to all of those men in the Royal Rumble..30 men enter, and apart from those 30 men one man stands at the end as the winner. And have any idea who that's gonna be? You guessed right, for all of you who guessed me, I'll be sending you a great big check at your front door..but seriously.. I don't just SAY I'm going to win, and I know there's going to be a BIG appearance by the Undertaker at the Rumble, I mean we can all see it coming sorry to ruin the surprise.. But let me send a message to every single superstar in the back.. Ted Dibiase is BACK, and hungry as well..

Ted Dibiase drops the mic and looks out at the crowd, unbuckles the title from his waist and holds it high in the air with a smirk. He lowers it throws it on his left shoulder and walks down the steps and up the ramp to the back without any interruption.

Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 7:01 pm

Mikel wrote:
.nova. wrote:

Well he has held the tag-team title, and formed an alliance which has now been split apart with Sheamus called the Foreign Invasion, and that's it.. nothing now..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 7:11 pm

.nova. wrote:
Mikel wrote:
.nova. wrote:

Well he has held the tag-team title, and formed an alliance which has now been split apart with Sheamus called the Foreign Invasion, and that's it.. nothing now..
Alright. I can work with that. What brand is he on?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 7:24 pm

i put him on SD for you Mikel
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 1:39 am

Will get a New Years Day Promo done tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 2:09 am

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Will get a New Years Day Promo done tomorrow
By the way, that post was the last post of 2011, and this is the first of 2012.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 3:33 am

feedback on Dibiase promo.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 3:10 pm

OT: Sorry for being inactive but you know Christmas, New Years and all that fun stuff came up so I had no time to get on but now I'm back and ready to cut some promos. Anyway, my guys arrive.

Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 4:59 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 15 Nese10
The backstage door opens, someone new walks through carrying a large black bag, wearing a pair of jeans, and grey t-shirt with a pair of black sunglasses. He walks into the main part of the backstage area and nudges one of the workers on the shoulder.

~ Tony Nese ~

"Hello sir, my name is Tony Nese, i just signed on earlier this week, so could you please lead me to my Lockerroom.. ehhhh wait.... right.. Room 132!?"

~ Greg Halldon ~
"Sure thing, just right down that hallway, around the corner and it will be the first door on the left side."

Tony smiles and nods as he makes his way up to his Lockerroom.....
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 5:03 pm

The fans boo as the voices in the arena begin to play. Once the words in the song begin to start to play, Christian walks onto the stage, Captain Charisma jacket on, with his hood up, IC Title around his waist. He stands there, microphone in hand. He looks into the crowd, and scoffs. He walks down the ramp, eventually reaching the bottom, as he walked slowly. Once at the bottom, he stands there, and walks to the side, then goes up the steps and into the ring. He climbs the nearest turnbuckle, to the second rope, and grasps his hood. He takes the hood off his head, then jumps down and stands in the middle of the ring.

Captain Charisma | Christian | The Intercontinental Champion

“It seems like I should be doing something, that’s why I came out here. No, its not a “One More Match” thing, I know that, but it may end up leading to that. Lets see, January, yesterday was December, oh yeah! It’s a new year! Happy New Year, you worthless idiots. So, a new year, and a fresh start. I’ll do something about my fresh start later. But first, I wanna talk about the Royal Rumble match. Just 4 weeks from today, one of WWE’s most popular Pay-Per-Views rolls around. Personally, my favorite was TLC, but that got replaced this year. But now, with the Royal Rumble looming just around the corner, I will have TWO matches! One, will be me representing Eric Bischoff against some idiot representing McMahon, which was SUPOSSED to be The Rock, but Mark Henry and a VERY VERY talented man took care of him. But after that, I’ve got the Royal Rumble match, where I will throw the last man over the top rope and earn that match I so rightfully deserve in the main event of WrestleMania! Just 4 more weeks until I earn what this entire company deserves, Christian in the Main Event of WrestleMania, AND a better Chairman than McMahon, known as Eric Bischoff!”

The fans boo as Christian walks to the turnbuckle and sits on the top rope.

“And to think, 2 matches in one night for me. I remember a time where I wasn’t even doing anything in this company. It was right after ECW closed down, and both RAW and SmackDown! were vying for my contract, but in the end, SmackDown! won, and it ended up with me being a 2 time World Champion and winning the Intercontinental Championship again! And I guarantee, come Royal Rumble, I will win both those matches, and go on to WrestleMania to become World Champion again!”

Christian’ theme blares again and he rolls out of the ring, backstage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0
Page 15 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next