The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 37 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 37 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 37 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 37 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 37 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0

Go down 
+16
Akash
Mesa
SP
White guy
Nova
StrizzySterling
noeleen phoenix
RED
American Wolf
Karl
Styles
Jericho
LegendOfCasey
Oriadon
Bleed Green
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:48 pm

B
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:49 pm

I vote B also
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:50 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
RED wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
RED wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
RED wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

*backstage walking around in a dark area*

AJ Lee

*walking around backstage in her christmas outfit*

Smackdown GM

*still hidden in his office waiting to debut this Friday*

Shark Boy

*walking around like he's all that*

The World Heavyweight Champion Cody Rhodes is walking around until he bumps into Shark Boy.

"Oh you..."

Shark Boy

"Whats up man!?"

*reaches up to give him a high five*

Rhodes adjusts the World title into his shoulder.

"Look I didn't asked for this. I never wanted to be your Pro but apparently someone from the board thought that this was a good idea. Since I can't do anything about it at least stop embarassing me because I'm not just your Pro I am the World Heavyweight Champion."

Shark Boy

"Yeah....yeah you are! But you shouldn't be! That one big red guy with that mask should be champ, you pretty much screwed him! And plus you have to face Bully Ray soon too! So you won't be champ much long...sorry to break it to you!"

Rhodes grins

"Listen to me you stupid worthless peace of garbage! Like it or not I am your Pro and you are nothing but a Rookie. I am the World Heavyweight Champion and you are nothing. So start showing some respect towards me before I take this mask off of your head and stick it up your..."

Rhodes shakes his head.

"No, no, I'm not going to drop to that level. But you better start acting like an actual superstar and not a freak if you want to win NXT."

Shark Boy

*shrugs*

"At least my mask was by choice, yours was because you had an ugly broken nose!"

*begins to laugh*

Rhodes smirks and looks at him.

"Are you stupid? God what am I asking! Yeah I was forced to wear a mask I didn't do it because I'm a moron like you are! Unless...your face is more ugly than a horse's ass so that's why you hide behind this ridiculous mask. Maybe you are just ashamed of yourself. And you know what? You should be!"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:53 pm

Shark Boy

*begins to stutter as he lifts his finger to point behind Cody*

Kane

*standing right behind Cody*

"What's so wrong with wearing a mask...?"
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:57 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Shark Boy

Kane

Cody shuts his eyes once he realizes that Kane is behind him. He shakes his head and turns to Kane.

"You know Kane we are no longer in 1997. Masks are not cool anymore. In fact there is no point in wearing this mask unless you are ashamed of yourself."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:01 pm

RED wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Shark Boy

Kane

Cody shuts his eyes once he realizes that Kane is behind him. He shakes his head and turns to Kane.

"You know Kane we are no longer in 1997. Masks are not cool anymore. In fact there is no point in wearing this mask unless you are ashamed of yourself."

[Dolph Ziggler walks up with a little laugh to his smirk.

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---
Now that is the truth Cody, now Kane be original.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:04 pm

RED wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Shark Boy

Kane

Kane

"Ashamed? The one reason why I wear my mask isn't to look "cool" It is part of me...and I"m apart of my mask. It completes me!"

Shark Boy

*still stuttering*

"Yeah...what...what uh...what Kane said!"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:05 pm

thee granger wrote:
RED wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Shark Boy

Kane

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---

~~Drew Mcintyre Walks up with a smirk~~

++Drew McIntyre
++

"Your all over-reacting.. Dolph you look like Mr Perfect photocopied you..your a clone of what he WAS, pathetic..same with Cody, they called him DUSTY Rhodes for a reason.. he was useless and nobody cared.. and you will become nothing but that. Kane, with your new gimmick nobody is terrified, hell I got a good laugh outta that one myself. The real deal is what is before you now.. and the Foreign Invasion is.. Nitro's top shelf talent.."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:08 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
thee granger wrote:
RED wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Shark Boy

Kane

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---

++Drew McIntyre
++

"Your all over-reacting.. Dolph you look like Mr Perfect photocopied you..your a clone of what he WAS, pathetic..same with Cody, they called him DUSTY Rhodes for a reason.. he was useless and nobody cared.. and you will become nothing but that. Kane, with your new gimmick nobody is terrified, hell I got a good laugh outta that one myself. The real deal is what is before you now.. and the Foreign Invasion is.. Nitro's top shelf talent.."

Kane

*smirks at McIntyre*

"Is that so? Well if I'm not terrifying...you shouldn't have a problem getting in the ring with me...or throwing it down right now..."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:11 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
thee granger wrote:
RED wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Shark Boy

Kane

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---

++Drew McIntyre
++

Kane

*smirks at McIntyre*

"Is that so? Well if I'm not terrifying...you shouldn't have a problem getting in the ring with me...or throwing it down right now..."

++Drew McIntyre++

"Now as much as I would love to beat you down to a bloody pulp right here right now-- I have better things to focus on like OUR own reign of terror, and if your lucky then maybe--I could save a little something for you my friend.. if that's what your Christmas wish is."
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:11 pm

Rhodes shakes his head.

"I'm really not into this."

He walks off.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:15 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
thee granger wrote:
RED wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Shark Boy

Kane

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---

++Drew McIntyre
++

Kane

*smirks at McIntyre*

++Drew McIntyre++

"Now as much as I would love to beat you down to a bloody pulp right here right now-- I have better things to focus on like OUR own reign of terror, and if your lucky then maybe--I could save a little something for you my friend.. if that's what your Christmas wish is."

Kane

"Christmas wish?....I don't like Christmas. Therefore I have no wish. Wishes are for people who want something they'll never get. I've never wished in my life time...because I always get what I want. And what I want right now is to snap your spine!"

*Kane sounds furious*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:16 pm

AJ Lee

*walking around backstage listening to her ipod*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:18 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

--Velvet Sky--

''Aw cute I-Pod AJ.. ''

Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:20 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

--Velvet Sky--

''Aw cute I-Pod AJ.. ''

AJ Lee

*takes in a deep breath and tries to walk around Velvet to get away*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:21 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
thee granger wrote:
RED wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Shark Boy

Kane

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---

++Drew McIntyre
++

Kane

*smirks at McIntyre*

++Drew McIntyre++

Kane

"Christmas wish?....I don't like Christmas. Therefore I have no wish. Wishes are for people who want something they'll never get. I've never wished in my life time...because I always get what I want. And what I want right now is to snap your spine!"

*Kane sounds furious*

++Drew McIntyre++

"Never made a wish? What about when you got your face burned, didn't wish for a makeover? Well you seem tense, but here's whats going to happen...nothing. You can't touch me Kane, don't want you getting beat-down do we..?"

*Drew has some confidence in his voice*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:23 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

--Velvet Sky--

''Aw cute I-Pod AJ.. ''

AJ Lee

*She grabs her shoulder and stops her as the two masked women come out of nowhere and stand in front of her as well*

-Velvet Sky--

''Whoa... where's the rush? I mean you have plenty of time on your hands let's have a little chat shall we?''

Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:25 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
thee granger wrote:
RED wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Shark Boy

Kane

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---

++Drew McIntyre
++

Kane

*smirks at McIntyre*

++Drew McIntyre++

Kane

*Kane sounds furious*

++Drew McIntyre++

"Never made a wish? What about when you got your face burned, didn't wish for a makeover? Well you seem tense, but here's whats going to happen...nothing. You can't touch me Kane, don't want you getting beat-down do we..?"

*Drew has some confidence in his voice*

Kane

*picks his head up high for a moment*

"I hear the confidence in your voice...but I can smell and taste the fear coming from your veins..."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:27 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

--Velvet Sky--

''Aw cute I-Pod AJ.. ''

AJ Lee

*She grabs her shoulder and stops her as the two masked women come out of nowhere and stand in front of her as well*

-Velvet Sky--

''Whoa... where's the rush? I mean you have plenty of time on your hands let's have a little chat shall we?''

AJ Lee

*takes her ear phones out and sets her Ipod aside on a table next to her*

"What do you want...?"

*a bit of fear and confidence is in AJ's voice*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:28 pm

++Drew McIntyre++

"That's amazing Kane, as much as I would love to see you blabber on about how scared you THINK I am, I'd love to beat you down in the ring with my partner Sheamus, pick any opponent and we'll make it happen!"

He adjusts the tag-title on his shoulder and steps back a little
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:29 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

--Velvet Sky--

''Aw cute I-Pod AJ.. ''

AJ Lee

-Velvet Sky--

AJ Lee

"What do you want...?"

-Velvet Sky--

''Well there's a lot I WANT but am not getting and it's been a while since we put a beating on you.. now that your little friend Kaitlyn isn't here, and James and Beth and Trish are too busy to babysit you, your on your own..''
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:31 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
++Drew McIntyre++

"That's amazing Kane, as much as I would love to see you blabber on about how scared you THINK I am, I'd love to beat you down in the ring with my partner Sheamus, pick any opponent and we'll make it happen!"

Kane

"What's the matter? You need your pale, red headed freak of a friend to help you out?"

*Kane delivers his sinister smirk*

"You need to remember who I am...I don't work with anyone. I don't need a partner. And I certainly am not afraid to bust your skull right now!"

*Kane throws a punch right next to McIntyre's head and punches a hole in the wall*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:35 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

--Velvet Sky--

''Aw cute I-Pod AJ.. ''

AJ Lee

-Velvet Sky--

AJ Lee

"What do you want...?"

-Velvet Sky--

''Well there's a lot I WANT but am not getting and it's been a while since we put a beating on you.. now that your little friend Kaitlyn isn't here, and James and Beth and Trish are too busy to babysit you, your on your own..''

AJ Lee

"I'm sick of you three! So what if they aren't here! I can stick up for myself!"

*AJ takes a few steps back before finally raising her fists*

"I'm done letting you take advantage of me! And I'm done being scared of you three!"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:35 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
++Drew McIntyre++

Kane

"What's the matter? You need your pale, red headed freak of a friend to help you out?"

"You need to remember who I am...I don't work with anyone. I don't need a partner. And I certainly am not afraid to bust your skull right now!"

*Kane throws a punch right next to McIntyre's head and punches a hole in the wall*

++Drew McIntyre++

"Listen, of course I know who you are, and punching hole in the wall doesn't scare me... and obviously you don't know what an alliance is then..bring on the handicap match? Your writing your own will."

He looks at the hole in the wall and shudders.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:38 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
++Drew McIntyre++

Kane

++Drew McIntyre++

"Listen, of course I know who you are, and punching hole in the wall doesn't scare me... and obviously you don't know what an alliance is then..bring on the handicap match? Your writing your own will."

He looks at the hole in the wall and shudders.

Kane

"I'm writing my own will? Fine by me...but you're being sentenced to your death..."

*Kane says it soft, but scary like*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0
Page 37 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next