The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 40 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 40 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 40 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0

Go down 
+16
Akash
Mesa
SP
White guy
Nova
StrizzySterling
noeleen phoenix
RED
American Wolf
Karl
Styles
Jericho
LegendOfCasey
Oriadon
Bleed Green
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 7:38 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
thee granger wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
thee granger wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Intercontinental Champion Christian arrives, title around his waist, as he is wondering why he isn't on RAW SuperShow on Monday, but is still happy nonetheless.

The Rock is in his lr, eating tofu.

Zack Ryder is in his lr, pissed at losing the Internet Championship.

RVD is preparing for his match tomorrow to see if he can become a member of SD!

Natalya is in her lr.

Shane McMahon is in his office.

Matt Striker is in his office.

OFF: DAMN I got a lot of people. Thing is, I'm allowed to have them all too!

"Christian, TO MY OFFICE!" the voice of Eric Bischoff comes over the loud speaker!
Christian: Sounds pissed.

Christian walks down the hall, turns a few corners, and wah la, Eric Bischoff's door. He finds it wide open, so he walks in and sits down. He puts his feet on Bischoff's desk.

Christian: Hey Eric, oops, I mean Mr. Bischoff.

Eric sits behind his desk with a huge grin on his face as he gently pushes Christian's legs off the desk and props his own up their and smirks.

Eric Bischoff ---
ohh it is fine to call me Eric until you lose at the Royal Rumble, yes that is right I choose you to be my representative fpr the Royal Rumble.
Christian: See Eric, you're smart, but why say "until I lose at the Royal Rumble?" I'm not gonna lose Eric, I'm the Intercontinental Champion. The only reason I'm not World Champion right now is because I keep getting screwed left and right.

He shakes his head in agreement.

Eric Bischoff ---
well that I agree with but I hope you are ready for your challenger which I was told earlier today who it was by Vince himself...
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 7:43 pm

RED wrote:
Monday night Raw SuperShow Prediction Contest:

Samoa Joe vs John Morrison
Winner: John Morrison! (I know it will be Joe but one can wish Wink)

Kane vs Dolph Ziggler
Winner: Kane

Divas Championship - Mickie James(c) vs Beth Phoenix vs Trish Stratus
Winner: Mickie James

SmackDown Invasion - Jack Swagger vs Evan Bourne
Winner: Jack Swagger

Randy Orton vs Edge
Winner: Edge

Last Man Standing match - John Cena vs Brock Lesnar
Winner: Brock Lesnar

The Foreign Invasion vs D Generation X
Winners: D-Generationj X

Steel Cage match for the WWE Championship - CM Punk(c) vs The Miz
Winner: CM Punk
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 7:47 pm

thee granger wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
thee granger wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
thee granger wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Intercontinental Champion Christian arrives, title around his waist, as he is wondering why he isn't on RAW SuperShow on Monday, but is still happy nonetheless.

Natalya is in her lr.

"Christian, TO MY OFFICE!" the voice of Eric Bischoff comes over the loud speaker!

Christian walks down the hall, turns a few corners, and wah la, Eric Bischoff's door. He finds it wide open, so he walks in and sits down. He puts his feet on Bischoff's desk.

Eric sits behind his desk with a huge grin on his face as he gently pushes Christian's legs off the desk and props his own up their and smirks.

Eric Bischoff ---
ohh it is fine to call me Eric until you lose at the Royal Rumble, yes that is right I choose you to be my representative fpr the Royal Rumble.
Christian: See Eric, you're smart, but why say "until I lose at the Royal Rumble?" I'm not gonna lose Eric, I'm the Intercontinental Champion. The only reason I'm not World Champion right now is because I keep getting screwed left and right.

Eric Bischoff ---
well that I agree with but I hope you are ready for your challenger which I was told earlier today who it was by Vince himself...
Christian: And that is?
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 7:53 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

Natalya is in her lr.

Alberto Del Rio walks around backstage as he spots The Rock.

>>Alberto Del Rio<<
''Well, well, well if it isn't The Rock!''

Del Rio smirks.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:05 pm

AJ Lee

*walking around in her holiday attire*

Kane

*backstage walking around*
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:06 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
thee granger wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
thee granger wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
thee granger wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

Natalya is in her lr.

Eric Bischoff ---

Eric Bischoff ---

I cant tell that information.

Last edited by thee granger on Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:06 pm

Justin wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

Natalya is in her lr.

>>Alberto Del Rio<<

Del Rio smirks.
Rock: And Mr. Mexican Cheese in my Pants himself, Alberto Del Rio!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:46 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 40 Nexus-o

~WE ARE ONE~
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:52 pm

thee granger wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
thee granger wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
thee granger wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
thee granger wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

Natalya is in her lr.

Eric Bischoff ---

Eric Bischoff ---

....John Cena

Question
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:55 pm

My guys arrive and do stuff

OT: I think the Raw supershow has just been ruined by good ol' Granger...
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:57 pm

not if you delete you last post.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:59 pm

thee granger wrote:

Remember which superstars you told me that will be in the Bishoff-McMahon match?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:00 pm

RED wrote:
thee granger wrote:

Remember which superstars you told me that will be in the Bishoff-McMahon match?

yes, my mistake, my bad
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:04 pm

thee granger wrote:
RED wrote:
thee granger wrote:

yes, my mistake, my bad

Yeah don't get me wrong I know why it can't be Rock vs Christian but I finished writting the show and I have a full segment with those two. So what I say is that we make it a tag team match or replace Christian or I'll have to re-write two segments and one match for the supershow.
And John Cena is not going to be in this match because he's in a different feud.
Let's find a solution to this problem that will leave everyone happy.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:06 pm

RED wrote:
thee granger wrote:
RED wrote:
thee granger wrote:

yes, my mistake, my bad

Yeah don't get me wrong I know why it can't be Rock vs Christian but I finished writting the show and I have a full segment with those two. So what I say is that we make it a tag team match or replace Christian or I'll have to re-write two segments and one match for the supershow.
And John Cena is not going to be in this match because he's in a different feud.

JOHN MORRISON!
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:09 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
RED wrote:
thee granger wrote:
RED wrote:
thee granger wrote:

yes, my mistake, my bad

JOHN MORRISON!

I said replace Christian not Rock.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:11 pm

RED wrote:
thee granger wrote:
RED wrote:
thee granger wrote:

yes, my mistake, my bad

Well I do have an idea.... *DONG* *LIGHTENING*
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:14 pm

thee granger wrote:
RED wrote:
thee granger wrote:
RED wrote:
thee granger wrote:

yes, my mistake, my bad

Well I do have an idea.... *DONG* *LIGHTENING*

I'll PM you.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:16 pm

OFF: I could make a decent storyline with Christian being told he was the representative and then being replaced.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:26 pm

Kane

*walking around backstage*

AJ Lee

*walking around backstage*

New Smackdown GM

*still in his office*

Shark Boy

*sneaking around the arena*
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 pm

All MAMAGEMENT to CHATBOX!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:39 pm

*Velvet Sky fixing her hair*

*Drew McIntyre taking a shit*

*Skip Sheffield knows he's not winning NXT so he also takes a shit*
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:40 pm

thee granger wrote:
All MAMAGEMENT to CHATBOX!

Waiting for you
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:26 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Justin wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

Natalya is in her lr.

>>Alberto Del Rio<<

Del Rio smirks.

Del Rio laughs sarcastically.

>>Alberto Del Rio<<
''Very funny Mr. Rock. I guess I shall get this out of the way since I'd rather not talk to you so I'll make it quick. I hope you know that win you got over me and that loser Miz was a fluke last week. If I didn't have such a horrible partner you would have never won. Just saying.''
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:28 pm

Justin wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Justin wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

Natalya is in her lr.

>>Alberto Del Rio<<

Del Rio smirks.

Del Rio laughs sarcastically.

>>Alberto Del Rio<<
''Very funny Mr. Rock. I guess I shall get this out of the way since I'd rather not talk to you so I'll make it quick. I hope you know that win you got over me and that loser Miz was a fluke last week. If I didn't have such a horrible partner you would have never won. Just saying.''
Rock: Well. I guess thats one way you and your partner are alike.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0
Page 40 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next