The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0

Go down 
+16
Akash
Mesa
SP
White guy
Nova
StrizzySterling
noeleen phoenix
RED
American Wolf
Karl
Styles
Jericho
LegendOfCasey
Oriadon
Bleed Green
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 2:12 am

I know via myself and SP's lack of activity this place as sorta slowed down but I promise you all I am back and ready to get this place to 5.0!!
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:03 am

wwe.com exclusive

The World Heavyweight Champion Cody Rhodes is out with the World title around his waist. Rhodes walks down the ramp with a cocky smile on his face as the crowd boos. Rhodes enters the ring and gets a microphone.

"My name is Cody Rhodes and I am your World Heavyweight Champion!"

Rhodes takes the World title and holds it high above his head.

"In three days at the King of the Ring PPV I am going to defend the World Heavyweight Championship against five top SmackDown superstars. And you know what's the best part? The part where I am going to beat them all! All of them at once! See, it doesn't matter if the challengers are two, three, five or 15! There is no one and I mean no one that can stop Cody Rhodes! Now tomorrow night on SmackDown I am scheduled to go one on one against the big red machine Kane. You know, when I had to wear a protective mask a couple of months ago all you people did was to boo me and make fun of me. And now that Kane has decided to wear a mask you are all cheering and you all love it! This is what makes me sick! What is it that you like so much about it? Is it because his mask is red and it's supposed to be scary? You think that Kane decided to put this mask back on because he likes it? Kane decided to bring back his mask because he is weak. He couldn't stand the fact the people were making fun of his ugly face. So you people forced that poor guy to wear a mask over his face again! Kane may act like a monster and like a big red machine or whatever but deep down inside he is just a child. A big child but still a child. Kane is a coward! A coward that needs to hide behind a mask and a coward that needs your cheers to feel better! Deep down, Kane is ashamed of himself! Well tomorrow night on SmackDown after I defeat him in our one on one match I'm going to take his mask off and help him to realize how pathetic he has become."

Rhodes drops down the mic and walks out of the ring with the World title over his shoulder. Rhodes heads to the back smiling.

Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:08 am

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
I know via myself and SP's lack of activity this place as sorta slowed down but I promise you all I am back and ready to get this place to 5.0!!

And I shall be active starting Friday Night, and all next week, as I have alot of personal things going on, like moving and school and shit. Then, EVERYTHANG will be updated! and I will be back! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:04 am

OT: Kane promo tonight!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 1:59 pm

Anyone want to write some KOTR matches for me?

Also, if the show is not up tomorrow it is because I didn't have a chance to get on (it's my brithday tomorrow).
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 2:47 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:

Also, if the show is not up tomorrow it is because I didn't have a chance to get on (it's my brithday tomorrow).

For which matches you need help?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 2:49 pm

RED wrote:

I hate to say it but all of them. Razz

My exams have just finished and I have thus had very little time to write them.

I have the SD King Of The Ring Semi Final written but still have my four matches to do. Sad
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 2:50 pm

WWE SuperStars (12/15/11)

The show kicks off with Jack Swagger coming out. The commentators, Todd Grisham and Matt Stryker are welcoming us to the show as Tony Chimel announces that this opening contest is for the #1 contender for the Intercontinental Championship. Bobby Lashley comes out in a good pop.

#1 Contender for the Intercontinental Championship – Jack Swagger vs Bobby Lashley

They lock up and Swagger lands a take down. Swagger gets in some overhand punches until Lashley gets to his feet and absolutely clubs Swagger. Jack slides out of the ring to take his time. Swagger gets back in the ring and lands a couple punches and a scoop clam, but misses an elbow. Lashley takes advantage and tries for a cover, Swagger kicks out. Swagger flies at Lashley with a clothesline and then follows with second rope splash. Swagger connects with an elbow lock. Lashley starts to get to his feet, but is pounded back down by Swagger. Lashley gets caught in an inverted full nelson, and struggles to power to his feet. Just when it looks like he is going to escape, Swagger drops him right back down to the mat. Lashley finally does get to his feet and connects with a series of clotheslines to Swagger. Lashley clubs Swagger in the corner and then connects with a lariat. Slam by Lashley, but Swagger kicks out of the cover. Lashley heads to the top rope and leaps for a shoulder block, Swagger moves and goes for the Gutwrench powerbomb but Lashley reverses it to a belly to belly suplex. Lashley hits the Spear on Swagger and gets the pin-fall at 5:09.

Winner: Bobby Lashley!

After the match, Lashley goes up top to celebrate as Christian comes to the top of the ramp. Lashley points at Christian and at the Intercontinental title.

Still to come tonight, Rob Van Dam will face R-Truth in a Falls Count Anywhere match.

Up next, CM Punk goes one on one against the dangerous Viper Randy Orton.

Commercial break.

Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 2:52 pm

RED wrote:

I have the SD King Of The Ring Semi Final written but still have my four matches to do. Sad

I don't have a problem to write 2 of them. I wish I could have time for all of them but I don't.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 2:53 pm

RED wrote:
RED wrote:

I don't have a problem to write 2 of them. I wish I could have time for all of them but I don't.

2 is perfect. Very Happy Razz

I will PM you what ones and who wins.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 2:54 pm

RED wrote:
RED wrote:

2 is perfect. Very Happy Razz

I will PM you what ones and who wins.

Ok.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 2:57 pm

A video hyping the WWE Title match at King of the Ring airs. Randy Orton is out to a big crowd reaction. CM Punk comes out next to a huge ovation.

CM Punk vs Randy Orton

The bell rings, they lock up and Punk applies a headlock. They take it to the corner and duelling chants break out from the crowd. Punk shoves Orton. Orton drops him with a right hand and takes it to the corner with European uppercuts. Orton stomps away on Punk now in the corner. Orton with big forearm shots to the chest now. Punk counters and starts fighting back with right hands and knees to Orton. Punk stomps away on Orton in the corner now. Orton comes back with two big clotheslines and a snap slam. Orton hits the mat and coils. Orton goes for an RKO but Punk escapes it. Knee drop by Punk and a 2 count. Punk with a headlock, then a snap suplex and a 2 count. Punk takes Orton back to the mat with a headlock. Punk continues the offense and gets another 2 count, then goes back to stomping on Orton and putting the boot to his gut. Orton rolls out of the ring but Punk goes to the apron. Punk leaps off the apron with a clothesline and drops Orton on the floor. Punk brings it back in the ring and gets a 2 count. Punk continues to control the match and applies a head scissors submission to Orton. Orton starts biting Punk's fingers and the hold is broken. Orton starts to come back but Punk hits the big running knee in the corner. Punk goes for the bulldog but Orton counters it with a back drop and a 2 count. Orton goes for the Angle slam but Punk slides out and nails a bulldog. Punk with a close 2 count as Orton kicks out. Punk fires away with kicks at Orton. Orton ducks a clothesline and hits a backbreaker. Orton with the Angle slam now and a 2 count. Punk rolls to the apron but Orton goes after him. Punk drops Orton's neck over the top rope. Punk springboards into the ring and hits a clothesline for a 2 count on Orton. Punk goes to the top turnbuckle but Orton stops him and fights him off. Orton goes for a super-plex and nails it for a 2 count. Punk goes to the apron again but Orton brings him in with the second rope DDT. Punk counters it. They trade counters on the GTS and the RKO but Punk kicks Orton in the head and he goes down. 2 count by Punk. Punk is showing frustration now. Punk goes for the GTS again but Orton slides out and hits his back-breaker. Orton drags Punk in between the ropes and connects with the 2nd rope DDT. Orton calls for the RKO but Samoa Joe comes out. Joe gets in the ring and Orton goes right after him. Punk gets up and Joe fights back Orton. The referee calls for the bell.

No contest.

Joe fights both Punk and Orton and he gets a double suplex by the Viper and the #1 contender for the WWE Title. Punk picks Joe up into his shoulders and hits the GTS but Joe doesn’t go down even though he is dazed. Orton brings down Joe with the RKO. Orton then drops Punk out of the ring. Alberto Del Rio comes out and attacks Orton from behind. Del Rio locks in the cross arm-breaker on Orton. John Morrison comes out and takes out Del Rio with a knee to the face followed by the Starship-Pain. Edge comes out of nowhere and spears Morrison. Edge then turns into an RKO by Orton. Orton then gets the GTS by CM Punk. Punk looks at the carnage that’s in the ring and shrugs. Punk heads to the top of the ramp and yells that three days are left until he becomes the WWE Champion. Miz comes from behind and knocks down Punk with the WWE title belt. Miz posses over Punk with the belt as the crowd boos.

Commercial break.

Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 3:10 pm

A video hyping the World Heavyweight Championship match at King of the Ring airs.

Back in the ring Alex Riley and Mr. Kennedy are set to team up. Christian comes out to a big heat from the crowd. Kurt Angle is out next to a big heat as well.

Christian & Kurt Angle vs Mr. Kennedy & Alex Riley

The bell rings and Angle with Riley lock up. Angle brings Riley down to the mat and locks in a head-lock. Riley tries a come back but Angle keeps him down. Riley with a back suplex but Angle keeps the head-lock on. Riley with another back suplex this time freeing himself. Riley with a neck-breaker on Angle for a near fall. Riley goes for a suplex but Angle reverses into a suplex of his own. Angle tags in Christian. Christian slaps Riley and takes him down with a neck-breaker. Christian glares at Kennedy. Riley with a sudden roll-up for a near fall. Christian with a drop-kick to the face and the hook of the leg for 2. Christian with a chin-lock now. Riley with a few elbows to the gut and Christian drops him with a knee to the head. Christian hits a suplex for a 2 count. Christian tags in Angle. Angle goes after Riley’s ankle. Angle works on the ankle and Riley kicks him away. Riley with four consecutive clotheslines taking Angle down. Riley sends Angle into the corner, he charges and gets a kick to the face by Angle. Angle goes for a shoulder block from the second rope and gets a flying kick to the shoulder by Riley. Riley tags in Kennedy who goes after Angle. Kennedy with a back body drop taking down Angle and follows that with an elbow drop for a near fall. Kennedy with a suplex followed by a leg-drop for another 2 count. Riley goes for another suplex but Angle reverses into a german suplex. Angle goes for another suplex but Kennedy counters into a sunset-flip for a 2 count. Angle with a big clothesline taking down Kennedy. Angle tags in Christian. Christian comes off the second rope but Kennedy catches him in mid-air and slams him hard. Kennedy climbs to the top but Christian pushes him off to the floor. Christian follows to the floor and beats Kennedy back into the ring. Christian with more right hands and kicks. Christian chokes him on the ropes now as the referee counts. Christian continues the offense. Kennedy fights back but Christian hits a missile dropkick for a 2 count. Christian slaps Kennedy now. Kennedy comes back with a pair of clotheslines and a big slam for another 2 count. Kennedy with a kick to the gut. Kennedy goes for the standing Green Bay plunge but Christian slides out. Christian goes for Killswitch but Kennedy fights him off. Christian comes back again but Kennedy hits a backbreaker after catching him in mid-air. 2 count for Kennedy. Christian comes back with right hands and goes to the top. Kennedy catches him and climbs up also. Christian knocks him back to the mat. Kennedy charges in the corner but Christian moves and kicks him in the head. Christian nails a tornado DDT from the corner for a 2 count. Christian goes for the Killswitch again but Kennedy blocks it and clotheslines him in the corner. Kennedy with a running knee to the head while Christian is down in the corner. Kennedy goes for the standing Green Bay plunge again and Christian reverses into an inverted face-lock backbreaker. Christian tags in Angle. Angle goes for the Angle-Slam but Kennedy counters into a DDT for a 2 count. Angle with a series of clotheslines on Kennedy followed by a big belly-to-belly suplex. Another big clothesline from Angle. Kennedy counters an Angle Slam and hits his rolling Senton Splash for a close two count. Angle counters a Mic Check attempt, hits one german suplex, a second german and third german with a release. Angle drops the straps and connects with the Angle Slam, cover and Kennedy kicks out. Angle then applies an Ankle Lock. Kennedy rolls through into a roll-up for a 2 count. Kennedy makes the tag with Riley who goes right after Angle. Riley with a neck-breaker on Angle and then he goes up top. Angle follows him and drops him down with a belly-to-belly suplex off the top. Angle hooks the leg and Riley kicks out at 2. Angle goes for the Angle-Slam but Riley counters into the Impaler DDT. Christian gets in and hits Riley from behind. Kennedy goes after Christian. Kennedy takes down Christian and then he hits the standing Green Bay plunge on Angle. Christian then nails the Killswitch on Kennedy. Riley takes down Christian with a drop-kick. Riley misses with a kick to the head of Angle and Angle traps Riley’s foot into the ankle-lock. Angle keeps it locked in and Riley taps out at 11:28.

Winners: Christian & Kurt Angle!

After the match, Christian heads up the ramp with the Intercontinental title belt as Angle celebrates in the ring.

A video hyping the John Cena vs Brock Lesnar match at King of the Ring airs.

Commercial break.

Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 3:22 pm

Back from the break and RVD comes out to a big pop from the crowd.
We see a Monday night Nitro Recap.
Back in the ring, R-Truth informs RVD that the loser of this match has to leave Nitro.

Loser Leaves Nitro/Falls Count Anywhere – RVD vs R-Truth

They lock up and jockey for position. R-Truth kicks and punches RVD down in the corner. RVD tries punching back but R-Truth hip tosses him. R-Truth misses a leg drop but counters a rolling thunder with a roll up. They trade pins until RVD clotheslines R-Truth over the top rope. RVD with a cross body off the ropes right into R-Truth. RVD punches Truth around ringside. RVD goes for a clothesline, but R-Truth splits under it. RVD comes back by using the barricade to hit a flying side kick for a near fall. RVD kicks and goes for a suplex, but R-Truth blocks it. R-Truth then hits him with a sit-out front suplex for a near fall outside the ring. R-Truth beats RVD down at ringside and takes in the boos from the crowd. R-Truth backs up and hits a running knee to RVD’s face, sandwiching him into the barricade for a near fall. R-Truth covers again for another near fall. The crowd chants, “Little Jimmy” and R-Truth flips out. R-Truth hits a running kick and punches away at RVD. R-Truth crotches RVD on the barricade and clotheslines him into the crowd. R-Truth sends RVD into a wall and covers for a near fall. R-Truth throws RVD over the barricade. As R-Truth goes back over to ringside, RVD hits him with a pele kick for a near fall. R-Truth throws him into the steps and gets a steel chair. RVD quickly clotheslines him down for a near fall. RVD sends Truth back into the ring and climbs the corner with the steel chair in one hand. RVD jumps off the corner and kicks the chair right into the face of R-Truth. That got a few “holy shit” chants. RVD with the cover but Truth kicks out. RVD puts the chair on top of Truth and hits the rolling thunder on the chair. RVD with the cover again but again gets 2. RVD with a spinning heel kick and then he goes up top. RVD goes for the 5 star Frog-Splash but Truth moves and RVD crashes and burns. Truth covers and gets 2. Truth gets the chair and goes for a shot but RVD with another spinning heel kick this time on the chair causing the chair to bump against Truth’s head. They call that the Van Daminator. RVD places Truth down in the corner and places the steel chair in front of his face. RVD goes up into the opposite corner and jumps off for the Van Terminator but Truth moves out of the way. Truth hits the jumping reverse STO and hooks the leg to get the pin-fall at 9:23.

Winner: R-Truth!

After the match, Truth grabs a bottle of water and spills it over RVD’s face. Truth then sings “bye, bye” to RVD as he walks to the ramp. RVD gets up and he gets a big ovation from the crowd. RVD heads to the back looking down as the show goes off…

Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 3:24 pm

WWE Superstars Quick Results:

Bobby Lashley def. Jack Swagger (#1 Contender for the Intercontinental Championship)
Randy Orton vs CM Punk (No contest)
Christian & Kurt Angle def. Alex Riley & Mr. Kennedy
R-Truth def. RVD (Falls Count Anywhere/Loser Leaves Nitro)

Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 3:28 pm

Grade this week's edition of WWE Superstars:

A
B
C
D

Best match at this week's WWE Superstars?

Lashley vs Swagger
Orton vs Punk
Christian/Angle vs /Kennedy/Riley
R-Truth vs RVD

Biggest moment of this week's WWE Superstars?

Bobby Lashley becomes the #1 contender for the Intercontinental Championship.
The Miz takes out CM Punk three days before their Ladder match for the WWE Championship.
Kurt Angle makes Alex Riley tap out to the ankle-lock.
RVD is forced to leave Nitro after losing to R-Truth.

Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 3:30 pm

IC Champion Christian is walking around with his belt, confident about Sunday.

The Rock is at the gym, preparing for Sunday by training as hard as he can.

RVD is headed for the SmackDown GM's office.

Zack Ryder is in his lr, with the Internet Title.

Natlaya is walking around.

Shane McMahon is doing some stuff not at the arena...
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 3:37 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

John Cena enters the gym and he sees the Rock doing stuff. He walks up and smirks.

"So, Steve Austin uh? It's no secret that you and Austin were the biggest names back in the attitude era so I will enjoy watching you two trying to co-exist."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 3:40 pm

RED wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

John Cena enters the gym and he sees the Rock doing stuff. He walks up and smirks.

"So, Steve Austin uh? It's no secret that you and Austin were the biggest names back in the attitude era so I will enjoy watching you two trying to co-exist."
The Rock drops his weight and looks at Cena.

Rock: All The Rock can really hope for from Steve Austin is that Steve isn't in a drunken stupor and that The Rock doesn't have to carry the match.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 3:45 pm

Hulk Hogan is in his office, expecting RVD. Razz
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 3:47 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
RED wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

Rock: All The Rock can really hope for from Steve Austin is that Steve isn't in a drunken stupor and that The Rock doesn't have to carry the match.

Cena smirks.

"I think he will be fine. I am pretty sure that he will kick some asses at King of the Ring. Speaking about it King of the Ring isn't the only PPV that there will be boots to asses. WrestleMania, the biggest event of the year is only a few months away."
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 3:48 pm

RED wrote:

Grade this week's edition of WWE Superstars:

A
B
C
D

Best match at this week's WWE Superstars?

Lashley vs Swagger
Orton vs Punk
Christian/Angle vs /Kennedy/Riley
R-Truth vs RVD

Biggest moment of this week's WWE Superstars?

Bobby Lashley becomes the #1 contender for the Intercontinental Championship.
The Miz takes out CM Punk three days before their Ladder match for the WWE Championship.
Kurt Angle makes Alex Riley tap out to the ankle-lock.
RVD is forced to leave Nitro after losing to R-Truth.

Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 3:51 pm

RVD walks into the door and sits down.

RvD: You know why I'm here, I just wanna sign a contract to SmackDown and be on my way.
RED wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
RED wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

Cena smirks.

"I think he will be fine. I am pretty sure that he will kick some asses at King of the Ring. Speaking about it King of the Ring isn't the only PPV that there will be boots to asses. WrestleMania, the biggest event of the year is only a few months away."
The Rock: This is true John, and you've said in the past that you want the most ELECTRIFYING match in WWE History to be for the WWE Championship. Well, after this sunday, when Drew McIntyre and Sheamus are out of The Rock's non-existant hair, The Rock will be headed for the WWE Championship!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 3:52 pm

Hulk looks at RVD before taking a deep breath.

"I'm not too sure about that."
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 3:53 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
RVD walks into the door and sits down.

RvD: You know why I'm here, I just wanna sign a contract to SmackDown and be on my way.
RED wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
RED wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

Cena smirks.

The Rock: This is true John, and you've said in the past that you want the most ELECTRIFYING match in WWE History to be for the WWE Championship. Well, after this sunday, when Drew McIntyre and Sheamus are out of The Rock's non-existant hair, The Rock will be headed for the WWE Championship!

Cena nods.

"Sounds good to me. But I would like to inform you that after I defeat Brock Lesnar at King of the Ring I'm going after the WWE Championship as well."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0
Page 20 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next