The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 19 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 19 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 19 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 19 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0

Go down 
+16
Akash
Mesa
SP
White guy
Nova
StrizzySterling
noeleen phoenix
RED
American Wolf
Karl
Styles
Jericho
LegendOfCasey
Oriadon
Bleed Green
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 2:43 pm

RED wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
RED wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

*walking around backstage in one of her wrestling attires*

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 19 Aj_sig12

Kane

*walking around backstage as everyone backs off when they almost get in his way*

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 19 Kanesi13

The World Heavyweight Champion Cody Rhodes crosses paths with the big red monster.

Kane

*tilts his head and delivers a slight smirk*

"Hello Cody..."

Rhodes adjusts the World title belt into his shoulder.

"So...a new mask uh?"

Kane

*nods his head yes as he pulls up on his glove*
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 2:49 pm

Trish Stratus comes out with a pout on her face not exactly happy as such and makes her way down to the ring. She gets fan reaction but she keeps herself to herself and keeps walking down to the ring and gets in and pulls a disgusted look into the camera. Trish then reveals and old name plate she has from her several wins at being the Womens Champion back in the days. The camera zooms in and focus' on the words "Trish Stratus"

If you all look for a moment at this. Trish Stratus, a name plate you'll soon see once again on a title around here. Mickie's title of course. Not only did she just win that title but she won a one night only special. Trish vs Mickie. We all know how that will end right? Me defeat her and taking what I am here for, that divas championship. But here is the downside you know who will likely stick her manly nose into things? Course we all know! Beth Phoenix! Ever since I made my return back to wrestling here in WWE she has non stop been bugging me and sticking herself into my business. She lost the title and now she is jealous that I am now once again better than her.

Laughs down the mic and gives a wave to the camera

Bye Bye Beth's career. Down the drain it goes! As for Mickie's career. Eh, don't care either way we're not exactly best friends but when Beth is about I would stand in and help Mickie. Look at it this way, I am warming her up until my match with her and then I'll win. The only thing you'll hear of Mickie towards the end of the match is her crying and sobbing over her lost to her hero and "Oh, Its time to rock and roll" the famous lyrics of my theme and I live by those lyrics. Never do I stop in the ring I'm always in control and proving that I am what everyone thinks of me as WWE's golden girl.

The crowd cheer for Trish and she lifts her head up in pride

So make sure everyone here is watching the next edition of Nitro to see me, Trish Stratus once again becoming Champion!

~TBC by anyone willing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 2:52 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
RED wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
RED wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

Kane

*walking around backstage as everyone backs off when they almost get in his way*

The World Heavyweight Champion Cody Rhodes crosses paths with the big red monster.

Kane

"Well I guess that makes you think that you are going to win the World title this Sunday at King of the Ring."

Rhodes smirks.

"If that's why you brought this mask back then you did it for nothing."

"Hello Cody..."

"So...a new mask uh?"

Kane

Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 2:54 pm

OT: can't see what u posted Red
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:01 pm

AJ Lee

*walking around backstage*
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:13 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
RED wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
RED wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

Kane

Kane

"Hello Cody..."

"So...a new mask uh?"

Kane

OT: Sorry I don't know what happened with my previous reply

Rhodes smirks.

"Well that doesn't change anything you know. You are still going to lose at King of the Ring just like Gabriel, Christian, Styles and Generico. I'm still going to walk out of that ring as the World Champion."
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:15 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:

Trish Stratus comes out with a pout on her face not exactly happy as such and makes her way down to the ring. She gets fan reaction but she keeps herself to herself and keeps walking down to the ring and gets in and pulls a disgusted look into the camera. Trish then reveals and old name plate she has from her several wins at being the Womens Champion back in the days. The camera zooms in and focus' on the words "Trish Stratus"

If you all look for a moment at this. Trish Stratus, a name plate you'll soon see once again on a title around here. Mickie's title of course. Not only did she just win that title but she won a one night only special. Trish vs Mickie. We all know how that will end right? Me defeat her and taking what I am here for, that divas championship. But here is the downside you know who will likely stick her manly nose into things? Course we all know! Beth Phoenix! Ever since I made my return back to wrestling here in WWE she has non stop been bugging me and sticking herself into my business. She lost the title and now she is jealous that I am now once again better than her.

Bye Bye Beth's career. Down the drain it goes! As for Mickie's career. Eh, don't care either way we're not exactly best friends but when Beth is about I would stand in and help Mickie. Look at it this way, I am warming her up until my match with her and then I'll win. The only thing you'll hear of Mickie towards the end of the match is her crying and sobbing over her lost to her hero and "Oh, Its time to rock and roll" the famous lyrics of my theme and I live by those lyrics. Never do I stop in the ring I'm always in control and proving that I am what everyone thinks of me as WWE's golden girl.

So make sure everyone here is watching the next edition of Nitro to see me, Trish Stratus once again becoming Champion!

~TBC by anyone willing.

OT: Well Beth can't reply since see is suspended Razz
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:17 pm

RED wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
RED wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
RED wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

Kane

Kane

"Hello Cody..."

"So...a new mask uh?"

Kane

Rhodes smirks.

"Well that doesn't change anything you know. You are still going to lose at King of the Ring just like Gabriel, Christian, Styles and Generico. I'm still going to walk out of that ring as the World Champion."

Kane

*Kane slowly walks closer to Cody backing him into the wall*

"Is that so? You see Cody...this Friday you're only going to get a sample of your own blood. Because at King of the Ring, I'm going to make you drown in it...and as for Gabriel, Generico, Styles, and Christian. I vow to destroy them, my quest for the World Heavyweight Championship will once again be complete."
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:20 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
RED wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
RED wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
RED wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

Kane

Kane

"Hello Cody..."

"So...a new mask uh?"

Kane

Rhodes smirks.

Kane

*Kane slowly walks closer to Cody backing him into the wall*

"Is that so? You see Cody...this Friday you're only going to get a sample of your own blood. Because at King of the Ring, I'm going to make you drown in it...and as for Gabriel, Generico, Styles, and Christian. I vow to destroy them, my quest for the World Heavyweight Championship will once again be complete."

Rhodes slides away from the wall and walks backwards.

"We'll see about that Kane. We'll see about that."

Rhodes heads to his locker room quickly.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:22 pm

Kane

*doesn't even turn to Cody running away, he still faces the same wall he backed Cody into for a moment before heading down the opposite hallway*
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:27 pm

RED wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:

~TBC by anyone willing.

OT: Well Beth can't reply since see is suspended Razz
OFF: my poor girl suspended Sad lol! but its ok Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:32 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

*doesn't even turn to Cody running away, he still faces the same wall he backed Cody into for a moment before heading down the opposite hallway*
Christian turns a corner and bumps into Kane/

Captain Charisma | Christian | The Intercontinental Champion

"Watch where you're going!"

He realizes who it is.

"Oh, Kane, you wash that towel yet?"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:36 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

He realizes who it is.

Kane

"I don't need it anymore..."

*Kane stares him down while he adjusts his glove and flips his hair out of his face*
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:39 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

He realizes who it is.

Kane

*Kane stares him down while he adjusts his glove and flips his hair out of his face*
"So you go from covering your bald spot with a dirty old towel to wearing a wig and mask. Yeah, definitely an improvement. Way to go Kane."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:45 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

He realizes who it is.

Kane

"So you go from covering your bald spot with a dirty old towel to wearing a wig and mask. Yeah, definitely an improvement. Way to go Kane."

Kane

*Christian's insults have little effect*

"Is you're humor amusing to you Christian? Because I'm not laughing...and I don't think anyone else has the audacity to speak to me like you are right now...are you trying to get in my head for the King of the Ring. Are do you just want an early death sentence?"
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:56 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

He realizes who it is.

Kane

Kane

"Is you're humor amusing to you Christian? Because I'm not laughing...and I don't think anyone else has the audacity to speak to me like you are right now...are you trying to get in my head for the King of the Ring. Are do you just want an early death sentence?"
"No, nothing like that. Its really an improvement. The mask is cool, but your face..."

Christian shivers, and the IC Title falls off his waist. He bends over and picks it up.

"And I think its funny how you think that you can beat the Intercontinental Champion. I'll defeat El Generico on SmackDown, retain my title, and win the World Heavyweight Championship st King of the Ring!"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:05 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

He realizes who it is.

Kane

Kane

"No, nothing like that. Its really an improvement. The mask is cool, but your face..."

Christian shivers, and the IC Title falls off his waist. He bends over and picks it up.

"And I think its funny how you think that you can beat the Intercontinental Champion. I'll defeat El Generico on SmackDown, retain my title, and win the World Heavyweight Championship st King of the Ring!"

Kane

"I think I can beat the Intercontinental Champion?"

*a smirk comes across Kane's face*

"I know I can beat you...but that would be to easy. Yes. You see...not only would I beat you, but I'd glady take that championship off of your shoulders after I win the World Heavyweight Championship at King of the Ring."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:13 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

He realizes who it is.

Kane

Kane

Kane

"I know I can beat you...but that would be to easy. Yes. You see...not only would I beat you, but I'd glady take that championship off of your shoulders after I win the World Heavyweight Championship at King of the Ring."
"Yeah, you have fun with that, having every singles title you've EVER won with some sort of help. I mean, you've won the World and WWE Titles once each? First Blood, you were in a mask that completely covered your face, you win the WWE championship. Money in the Bank, you cash in on a beaten Rey Mysterio and win the title. You don't deserve any singles title you've won!"

OFF: May not reply fro a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:20 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

He realizes who it is.

Kane

Kane

Kane

"Yeah, you have fun with that, having every singles title you've EVER won with some sort of help. I mean, you've won the World and WWE Titles once each? First Blood, you were in a mask that completely covered your face, you win the WWE championship. Money in the Bank, you cash in on a beaten Rey Mysterio and win the title. You don't deserve any singles title you've won!"

OFF: May not reply fro a little bit.

Kane

"But what you forget to realize Christian, is that I viciously beaten my opponents into near comas to get to those championships...And thats what I'm willing to do to you at King of the Ring!"

ot: its cool I gotta go anyways
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:55 pm

Am I the only one who thinks Kane looks more like Undertaker now? Razz
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:57 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:

ot: i don't think he looks a thing like Undertaker. I love the new look and mask.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 5:02 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
Me and both my brothers
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 5:27 pm

Im bored....
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 5:41 pm

I'm stuck. :L
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 8:24 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Im bored....

I just finished my matches for KOTR. I'll send them later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0
Page 19 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30 ... 41  Next