The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 33 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 33 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 33 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 33 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 33 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 33 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 33 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 33 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 33 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0

Go down 
+16
Akash
Mesa
SP
White guy
Nova
StrizzySterling
noeleen phoenix
RED
American Wolf
Karl
Styles
Jericho
LegendOfCasey
Oriadon
Bleed Green
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 37 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:42 am

Kane

*backstage, with his RAW debut on his mind*

AJ Lee

*finishing up a work out*
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:55 pm

Number one contender for the WWE championship Alberto Del Rio is walking around backstage wearing his regular wrestling gear and his white towel which hangs around his neck.

The Lone Wolf Davey Richards is backstage happy that he gets to make his debut this Friday night on Smacdkown.

Justin Gabriel is walking around backstage thinking about him and Heath Slater and how they are going to kick ass and bring home the gold.

The Divas Champion Mickie James is backstage walking around with her title around her waist thinking about cutting a promo later today.

OT: Whoever feels like rollplaying reply (:
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:58 pm

Justin wrote:
Number one contender for the WWE championship Alberto Del Rio is walking around backstage wearing his regular wrestling gear and his white towel which hangs around his neck.

The Lone Wolf Davey Richards is backstage happy that he gets to make his debut this Friday night on Smacdkown.

Justin Gabriel is walking around backstage thinking about him and Heath Slater and how they are going to kick ass and bring home the gold.

The Divas Champion Mickie James is backstage walking around with her title around her waist thinking about cutting a promo later today.

John Morrison is walking around backstage when he notices Del Rio walking towards him. He decides that he is not going to move out of the way and continues to walk forwards until they both come face to face. They both stop and stare at each other before Morrison grins at him.

"Hey Ricardo."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:59 pm

Justin wrote:

Kane

*comes around the corner bumping into Davey Richards*

AJ Lee

*notices Mickie and waves to her before walking over to her*

"Hey champ! Whats up?"
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:03 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
Justin wrote:

John Morrison is walking around backstage when he notices Del Rio walking towards him. He decides that he is not going to move out of the way and continues to walk forwards until they both come face to face. They both stop and stare at each other before Morrison grins at him.

"Hey Ricardo."

Del Rio chuckles.

>>Alberto Del Ri<<
''Well, well, well if it isn't one of the men that I beat a few nights ago. John Morrison, tell me chump, how does it feel being known as one of the 'losers' around here.''

Del Rio smiles.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:07 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Justin wrote:

Kane

AJ Lee

"Hey champ! Whats up?"

Davey Richards looks a bit shocked when he notices Kane.

>>Davey Richards<<
''Who the fuck....what the hell is this? Who are you and what do you want from me?''

------------------------------------------------------------------

Mickie smiles

>>Mickie James<<
''Hey AJ, nothing much just doing the same ol' stuff how about you?!''
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:11 pm

Justin wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Justin wrote:

Kane

AJ Lee

"Hey champ! Whats up?"

>>Davey Richards<<
''Who the fuck....what the hell is this? Who are you and what do you want from me?''

Mickie smiles

>>Mickie James<<

Kane

*Kane tilts his head as his hair flows in his masked face*

AJ Lee

"Oh nothing, I actually just got done with some training, and still dealing with Madison Rayne..."
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:12 pm

Justin wrote:
Justin wrote:

"Hey Ricardo."

Del Rio chuckles.

>>Alberto Del Ri<<
''Well, well, well if it isn't one of the men that I beat a few nights ago. John Morrison, tell me chump, how does it feel being known as one of the 'losers' around here.''

Del Rio smiles.

Morrison merely shakes his head and gives out a slight chuckle.

"Put it this way Del Rio, I would rather have lost the way I did instead of losing and then coming back in and "winning". Don't worry though Alberto, I will still hold WWE Championship gold before you do."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:16 pm

I have no ideas for Dolph Ziggler guys :/
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:17 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Justin wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Justin wrote:

Kane

AJ Lee

"Hey champ! Whats up?"

>>Davey Richards<<

Mickie smiles

>>Mickie James<<

Kane

AJ Lee

"Oh nothing, I actually just got done with some training, and still dealing with Madison Rayne..."

Davey Richards glares at him.

>>Davey Richards<<
''Guy, you have some serious problems. Now what the hell do you want from me?''

>>Mickie James<<
''Ugh, tell me about it, I have both Beth and Trish on my tail. But don't worry after Monday next week when I retain MY divas championship they will be finished and hopefully out of my hair.''

Mickie smiles.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:19 pm

Well Granger it isn't your choice what to do with him, it's the GMs so why not give them a chance with him?
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:23 pm

Justin wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Justin wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Justin wrote:

Kane

AJ Lee

"Hey champ! Whats up?"

>>Davey Richards<<

Mickie smiles

>>Mickie James<<

Kane

AJ Lee

>>Davey Richards<<

>>Mickie James<<
''Ugh, tell me about it, I have both Beth and Trish on my tail. But don't worry after Monday next week when I retain MY divas championship they will be finished and hopefully out of my hair.''

Mickie smiles.

Kane

*a sadistic smirk comes across his face*

"Do I have problems? The only one who has a problem right now seems to be you..."

AJ Lee

"At least Velvet is out of that picture, she was such a pain...all she did was torment me until you showed up and took that championship. Now she's obsessed with trying to get it back now days, but she's been quiet also...too quiet. Say! I'm on some kind of win streak right now...so who knows, maybe you and I will duke it out sometime for that Diva's Title on your waist right there! That would be a dream match right for me!"

*AJ smiles out of respect, hoping Mickie doesn't get mad about the challenge*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:25 pm

OT: I can get Ziggler into something this week Smile
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:27 pm

Justin wrote:
Justin wrote:

"Hey Ricardo."

Del Rio chuckles.

>>Alberto Del Ri<<

Del Rio smiles.

"Put it this way Del Rio, I would rather have lost the way I did instead of losing and then coming back in and "winning". Don't worry though Alberto, I will still hold WWE Championship gold before you do."

Del Rio shakes his head.

>>Alberto Del Rio<<
''Keep wishing on that one, kid. Nobody will get past Alberto Del Rio now that he's THE number one contender and your NEXT WWE champion. You might as well just stop trying because once I win that WWE championship nobody will be able to beat me. Not CM Punk, not The Miz and definitely not you. I don't know why the general manager even bothered putting you in that match at King of the Ring, you did nothing but lose. You made a terrible choice JoMo, and that is fighting with the 'top' dogs. You should be back a level feuding with Kofi Kingston and Wade Barrett fighting for the Intercontinental championship since you are no where near that WWE championship and never will be.''
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:35 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Justin wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Justin wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Justin wrote:

Kane

AJ Lee

"Hey champ! Whats up?"

>>Davey Richards<<

Mickie smiles

>>Mickie James<<

Kane

AJ Lee

>>Davey Richards<<

>>Mickie James<<

Mickie smiles.

Kane

"Do I have problems? The only one who has a problem right now seems to be you..."

AJ Lee

"At least Velvet is out of that picture, she was such a pain...all she did was torment me until you showed up and took that championship. Now she's obsessed with trying to get it back now days, but she's been quiet also...too quiet. Say! I'm on some kind of win streak right now...so who knows, maybe you and I will duke it out sometime for that Diva's Title on your waist right there! That would be a dream match right for me!"

Davey face palms and instead of speaking he just shakes his head and walks away.

Mickie's smile turns into a grin.

>>Mickie James<<
''That would be amazing! Lets just hope the GM does what's right and makes the match. I am sick and tired of feuding with those people who don't deserve this championship and yes I am talking about Beth and Trish.''
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:37 pm

Justin wrote:
Justin wrote:
Justin wrote:

"Hey Ricardo."

Del Rio chuckles.

>>Alberto Del Ri<<

Del Rio smiles.

Del Rio shakes his head.

>>Alberto Del Rio<<
''Keep wishing on that one, kid. Nobody will get past Alberto Del Rio now that he's THE number one contender and your NEXT WWE champion. You might as well just stop trying because once I win that WWE championship nobody will be able to beat me. Not CM Punk, not The Miz and definitely not you. I don't know why the general manager even bothered putting you in that match at King of the Ring, you did nothing but lose. You made a terrible choice JoMo, and that is fighting with the 'top' dogs. You should be back a level feuding with Kofi Kingston and Wade Barrett fighting for the Intercontinental championship since you are no where near that WWE championship and never will be.''

Morrison smirks at Alberto before speaking.

"You seem to have high hopes on your future Alberto. Let me guess, winning the WWE Championship is your destiny, right? Well I am afraid to disappoint you Alberto but you will never win the WWE Championship again. Your first win was a fluke so, trust me, it will never happen again. In fact, to prove it, I want to face you on the first Monday night RAW in 2012 for that #1 Contenders spot. Then we will find out who the better man is."
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:45 pm

The General Managers of Raw/Nitro Mark Henry and Theodore Long are in their office.

1/2 of the Tag Team Champions Sheamus is in the gym working out.

The Game Triple H hasn't been seen today.

John Cena has been ordered by the doctors to stay home for a few days. The Champ will make a promo this Saturday.

The Glamazon Beth Phoenix is walking around

The World Heavyweight Champion Cody Rhodes heads to his locker room. Tomorrow Cody Rhodes will adress the WWE Universe in the ring.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:46 pm

RED wrote:
The General Managers of Raw/Nitro Mark Henry and Theodore Long are in their office.

John Cena has been ordered by the doctors to stay home for a few days. The Champ will make a promo this Saturday.

The World Heavyweight Champion Cody Rhodes heads to his locker room. Tomorrow Cody Rhodes will adress the WWE Universe in the ring.

John Cena hears a knock at his door.

OOC: Razz
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:47 pm

RED wrote:

*There is a loud knock outside their Teddy and Mark's door*
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:49 pm

Rolling Eyes
RED wrote:

John Cena hears a knock at his door.

OOC: Razz

OOC: Rolling Eyes

John Cena opens the door.

"What the...?"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:50 pm

Justin wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Justin wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Justin wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Justin wrote:

Kane

AJ Lee

"Hey champ! Whats up?"

>>Davey Richards<<

Mickie smiles

>>Mickie James<<

Kane

AJ Lee

>>Davey Richards<<

>>Mickie James<<

Mickie smiles.

Kane

AJ Lee

Davey face palms and instead of speaking he just shakes his head and walks away.

Mickie's smile turns into a grin.

>>Mickie James<<
''That would be amazing! Lets just hope the GM does what's right and makes the match. I am sick and tired of feuding with those people who don't deserve this championship and yes I am talking about Beth and Trish.''

AJ Lee

"Awesome! But first I'd like to settle my differenes with Madison..."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:50 pm

Ziggles has begun a petition to be moved to Raw/Nitro by two weeks!
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:51 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
RED wrote:

*There is a loud knock outside their Teddy and Mark's door*

"Teddy open the door."

"The name is Theodore!"

"Just open the god damn door!"

"Ask it nicely!"

"The hell with this!"

Mark Henry opens the door.

"What is it?"
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:51 pm

Justin wrote:
Justin wrote:
Justin wrote:

"Hey Ricardo."

Del Rio chuckles.

>>Alberto Del Ri<<

Del Rio smiles.

Del Rio shakes his head.

>>Alberto Del Rio<<

Morrison smirks at Alberto before speaking.

"You seem to have high hopes on your future Alberto. Let me guess, winning the WWE Championship is your destiny, right? Well I am afraid to disappoint you Alberto but you will never win the WWE Championship again. Your first win was a fluke so, trust me, it will never happen again. In fact, to prove it, I want to face you on the first Monday night RAW in 2012 for that #1 Contenders spot. Then we will find out who the better man is."

Del Rio begins to laugh.

>>Alberto Del Rio<<
''A fluke? You must be kidding yourself because honestly, at least I've actually held a world championship. What have you done? Exactly nothing. Maybe you've beaten Edge a few times but that doesn't count. You want to face me for MY number one contenders spot? I am not stupid Morrison. In fact, I'll give you the match since I feel bad for you, but once I beat you don't you dare come to me and beg for ANOTHER shot because you ain't getting nothing. Now I suggest you run off and begin training because this match Morrison, may probably be your LAST shot at the WWE championship.''
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:52 pm

thee granger wrote:
Ziggles has begun a petition to be moved to Raw/Nitro by two weeks!

Move Ziggler to Raw and Finally move Sheamus to SD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0
Page 33 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 37 ... 41  Next