The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 32 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 32 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 32 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 32 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 32 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 32 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 32 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 32 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0

Go down 
+16
Akash
Mesa
SP
White guy
Nova
StrizzySterling
noeleen phoenix
RED
American Wolf
Karl
Styles
Jericho
LegendOfCasey
Oriadon
Bleed Green
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 32 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:30 pm

Justin wrote:
OT: Hmm....anybody up for a RP?

OT: Nice promo

The World Heavyweight Champion Cody Rhodes walks up to Del Rio.

"Alberto Del Rio. It's a pleasure to see you again and us the #1 contender for the WWE Championship."

Cody extands his hand.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 32 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:34 pm

RED wrote:
Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
RED wrote:

Sheamus is sitting backstage holding the tag team championship clearly amused at the impact he and Drew McIntyre did in two days.

Triple H is at his home resting after getting a beating by the Foreign Invasion

Beth Phoenix is in the gym working out getting ready to win the Divas Championship next Monday.

John Cena is walking around searching for Brock Lesnar so they can continue from where they left of.

The World Heavyweight Champion Cody Rhodes is in heaven after hearing that Kane has been drafted to Raw

Brock Lesnar is walkign through the halls when he notices Cena walking passed the top of the corridor. Lesnar speeds up and peers round the hallway, noticing that Cena has stopped. Lesnar charges at him and knocks him down with a shot to the back of the head. Cena goes flying into the wall and Lesnar begins to stomp all over him, making sure his head repeatedly bounces off the wall.

OOC: I hope you don't mind me attacking.

OT: I was counting on it.

Normally Cena would jump up like a better version of Superman but his neck injury from KOTR makes it impossible for him to fight back. The co-GM Mark Henry sees this incident and calls for security as the guards try to get Lesnar off of Cena.

Security begin to drag Lesnar off Cena but Lesnar manages to shrug a few of them off and picks up Cena. He spins him, around knocking back security, before getting him up on his shoulders. Lesnar spins Cena around and goes to connect with the F-5 but Cena manages to jump off at the last second.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 32 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:38 pm

RED wrote:

Grade this Monday's Raw/Nitro:

A
B
C
D

Best match?

The Miz & Alberto Del Rio vs CM Punk & The Rock
Kofi Kingston vs Wade Barrett
John Morrison vs Drew McIntyre
MCMG vs KO Inc

Biggest Moment?

The Cutting Edge
The Foreign Invasion attack HBK & HHH
John Cena saves Ezekiel Jackson from Brock Lesnar
The Undertaker sends a sign of his return

Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 32 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:41 pm

RED wrote:
Justin wrote:

"Alberto Del Rio. It's a pleasure to see you again and us the #1 contender for the WWE Championship."

Cody extands his hand.

OT: Thanks man.

Del Rio smirks as he passes on the handshake.

>>Alberto Del Rio<<
''You might as well just call me THE WWE champion as after the Royal Rumble when I demolish CM Punk/Miz I will be holding that title right above my head and me and you will be known as the two best world champions in the WWE except I'll be a tad better cause i'm just, well, Alberto Del Rio!''
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 32 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:45 pm

RED wrote:
RED wrote:

Sheamus is sitting backstage holding the tag team championship clearly amused at the impact he and Drew McIntyre did in two days.

Triple H is at his home resting after getting a beating by the Foreign Invasion

Beth Phoenix is in the gym working out getting ready to win the Divas Championship next Monday.

John Cena is walking around searching for Brock Lesnar so they can continue from where they left of.

The World Heavyweight Champion Cody Rhodes is in heaven after hearing that Kane has been drafted to Raw

Brock Lesnar is walkign through the halls when he notices Cena walking passed the top of the corridor. Lesnar speeds up and peers round the hallway, noticing that Cena has stopped. Lesnar charges at him and knocks him down with a shot to the back of the head. Cena goes flying into the wall and Lesnar begins to stomp all over him, making sure his head repeatedly bounces off the wall.

OOC: I hope you don't mind me attacking.

OT: I was counting on it.

Normally Cena would jump up like a better version of Superman but his neck injury from KOTR makes it impossible for him to fight back. The co-GM Mark Henry sees this incident and calls for security as the guards try to get Lesnar off of Cena.

Security begin to drag Lesnar off Cena but Lesnar manages to shrug a few of them off and picks up Cena. He spins him, around knocking back security, before getting him up on his shoulders. Lesnar spins Cena around and goes to connect with the F-5 but Cena manages to jump off at the last second.

Cena then goes right after Lesnar and again security gets between them. Three guys are holding Lesnar and two are holding Cena. Henry gets between them now.

"STOP! You two fools are not going to destroy My arena! Now Lesnar you get the hell out of here and you Cena, you go get checked by the doctors again or else your Last Man Standing match boys is off the table!"

Cena does a last effort to escape the security's hold but he is unable to.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 32 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:46 pm

Justin wrote:
RED wrote:
Justin wrote:

Cody extands his hand.

>>Alberto Del Rio<<
''You might as well just call me THE WWE champion as after the Royal Rumble when I demolish CM Punk/Miz I will be holding that title right above my head and me and you will be known as the two best world champions in the WWE except I'll be a tad better cause i'm just, well, Alberto Del Rio!''

Rhodes smirks.

'Well I don't know about that last thing but I'm sure as hell that I'd rather see you as the WWE Champion instead of that clown!"
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 32 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:48 pm

Lesnar shoves security off of him and storms off, obviously happy with what he has done to Cena once again.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 32 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:54 pm

RED wrote:
Justin wrote:
RED wrote:
Justin wrote:

Cody extands his hand.

>>Alberto Del Rio<<

Rhodes smirks.

'Well I don't know about that last thing but I'm sure as hell that I'd rather see you as the WWE Champion instead of that clown!"

>>Alberto Del Rio<<
''Who doesn't? I mean, I am the best wrestler in this company, Punk is well, nothing compared to me. Miz is a joke. John Morrison sucks. You see, this is why they need Alberto Del Rio as their WWE champion, I will change everything! And whoever disagrees shall pack their bags and leave this company because they definitely do not deserve to be here if they are to be thinking that!''

Del Rio shakes his head.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 32 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:58 pm

NEXT WEEK RAW GOES TO LAS VEGAS!
This supershow is the last Monday night Raw of 2011!
And it will be a PPV style show!

- After weeks of brutal attacks by Samoa Joe, John Morrison gets a one on one match with the dangerous Joe. The word is "be careful what you wish for, cause you might get it".

- The heated rivalry of Edge and Randy Orton has come back to life after the events that took place at King of the Ring and on Nitro. Next Monday the Rated-R Superstar alongside his partner in life Lita will go head to head against the Viper Randy Orton!

- The Big Red Monster Kane has been drafted to Raw and as the SmackDown superstars can now sleep in peace at night, the Raw roster is getting one more reason to be thrilled! Kane will debut to Raw next week. Who will be the 1st victim of the Devil's Favorite Demon?

- After an almost career ending injury at King of the Ring John Cena gets his chance for retribution as he faces Brock Lesnar in a Last Man Standing match next week on the Raw supershow. Who will survive this epic encounter?

- After two years the legendary leaders of team D Generation X, the Game Triple H and the HeartBreak Kid Shawn Michaels will team up again to face the WWE Tag Team Champion Drew McIntyre and Sheamus better known as the Foreign Invasion. Can Triple H and HBK co-exist and work as a team again?

- The WWE Championship is on the line inside a steel cage as Miz looks to regain the title that he lost to CM Punk at King of the Ring. The stakes are high because if Miz doesn't get the job done he will quit Raw!

All this and much more next week on Raw Christmas Special supershow!

Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 32 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:05 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
White guy wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
White guy wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 32 Kane10

*receives the news of being traded to RAW*

*He says nothing as he smirks and walks down the hall*
Edge and Lita come across The Big Red Monster and stop and slightly start circling around him before coming to a stop

Edge
Whoa now what do we have here? Well would you look at that Lita, he finally decided to put something over that ugly mug of his again

Kane

*tilts his head then looks up at Edge and Lita and smirks*

"You have some nerve...do you two remember the last time we came face to face? I tombstone your girlfriend on the entrance stage nearly snapping her neck!...and I'm not afraid to do it again.
Edge puts his finger on his chin and grins

Edge
Ahhh you would do anything to put your hands on this fine piece of ass wouldn't ya? Tell me something big man, when you weren't putting your attire together in the dark after shopping at some shit thrift store weren't ya too busy being over on Smackdown losing week after week? Whats wrong you big ole lug no to happy with the fact that no matter what you accomplish from here on out you will ALWAYS be remember as The Undertaker's "brother"

Kane

"Well aren't you just funny...The only reason I would put my hands on that flithy animal is to finish what I started, and thats putting it in the hospital!

*Kane pauses for a second as he looks at Lita then back to Edge*

"And as for you Edge..."

*Kane smirks hoping Lita understood that his first comment was directed at her*

"You need to get the Hell out of my way...I have better things to take care of than speaking to you!"
Edge
Ahhh Kane with his classic empty threats. You just got your self a big bowl of courage with that stupid little mask of your's eh skidmark? It must really grind away at you that in all your years of being this so called big bad bully that you keep getting cast to the side by the likes of your's truelly. So maybe bub you should uhhh just stay the hell out of The Rated R Superstar's way cause chump that WWE Championship, you know that thing you once held for like a day is going be be back around this beautiful waist of mine. Oh and while we are at it we might as well grab some gold for this fine piece of ass Lita so then she will be what STILL more successfull than you
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 32 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:13 pm

White guy wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
White guy wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
White guy wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Edge and Lita come across The Big Red Monster and stop and slightly start circling around him before coming to a stop

Edge
Whoa now what do we have here? Well would you look at that Lita, he finally decided to put something over that ugly mug of his again

Kane

"You have some nerve...do you two remember the last time we came face to face? I tombstone your girlfriend on the entrance stage nearly snapping her neck!...and I'm not afraid to do it again.

Edge
Ahhh you would do anything to put your hands on this fine piece of ass wouldn't ya? Tell me something big man, when you weren't putting your attire together in the dark after shopping at some shit thrift store weren't ya too busy being over on Smackdown losing week after week? Whats wrong you big ole lug no to happy with the fact that no matter what you accomplish from here on out you will ALWAYS be remember as The Undertaker's "brother"

Kane

"Well aren't you just funny...The only reason I would put my hands on that flithy animal is to finish what I started, and thats putting it in the hospital!

"And as for you Edge..."

"You need to get the Hell out of my way...I have better things to take care of than speaking to you!"
Edge
Ahhh Kane with his classic empty threats. You just got your self a big bowl of courage with that stupid little mask of your's eh skidmark? It must really grind away at you that in all your years of being this so called big bad bully that you keep getting cast to the side by the likes of your's truelly. So maybe bub you should uhhh just stay the hell out of The Rated R Superstar's way cause chump that WWE Championship, you know that thing you once held for like a day is going be be back around this beautiful waist of mine. Oh and while we are at it we might as well grab some gold for this fine piece of ass Lita so then she will be what STILL more successfull than you

Kane

"Tell me something Edge...you're here on RAW with me correct? Did you know when I left Smackdown, everyone was praying to the Gods saying a dream came true because I left Smackdown. They know they don't have to fear my showing up on Friday Nights now...and now RAW has been put on notice...I am here for one thing, and one thing only. The WWE Championship...and no one will...stop me! So go ahead and take your little pet...help her achieve her goal of cheating her way to another championship, and as for you, play your little games, but in the end when they never work...sit in the corner and place your tail between your legs, sit int he corner and yelp like the dog you are.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 32 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:20 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
White guy wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
White guy wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
White guy wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Edge

Kane

Edge

Kane

"And as for you Edge..."

Edge

Kane

"Tell me something Edge...you're here on RAW with me correct? Did you know when I left Smackdown, everyone was praying to the Gods saying a dream came true because I left Smackdown. They know they don't have to fear my showing up on Friday Nights now...and now RAW has been put on notice...I am here for one thing, and one thing only. The WWE Championship...and no one will...stop me! So go ahead and take your little pet...help her achieve her goal of cheating her way to another championship, and as for you, play your little games, but in the end when they never work...sit in the corner and place your tail between your legs, sit int he corner and yelp like the dog you are.
Edge
In order to get past me you kinda have to be able to beat me eh Sloth? Remember I'm the man that took your dreams of EVER having a happy family away. I'm the one that proved that this so called monster that you are can be broken. And why the hell should anybody think that I wouldn't simply break you again. Look at it this way I've done something you CAN'T and that is DESTROY the Deadman. I've broken The Undertaker time after time and you just seem be be his ummm bitch? So

Edge playfully slaps the cheek of Kane

Edge
Best of luck to you getting the world title bub. We both know what happens when I want something, I GET IT.

Edge pushes Kane out of his way and begins walking down the hall
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 32 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:24 pm

Kane

*shows no anger from Edges insults, he only smirks and walks the opposite way*

AJ Lee

*backstage, heading towards the gym to workout*
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 32 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:25 pm

--The fans burst into cheers as the lights dim. The sparklers begin and two figures are seen behind them. Suddenly, AJ Styles flys out from the back, with Generico following. The two land, halfway down the stage, before doing their famous "faction" highfive, and rolling into the ring. Generico grabs a microphone and slides back into the ring. Generico passes it to Styles.--

AJ Styles
"Last Night, at King of the Ring, I got alittle .. arguemental, and told Generico to stay out of my way, and for that Generico, But, at the end of the night, Cody Rhodes came out ontop and retained his title. I just wanted to come out here, and make one thing clear! I AM SICK! AND TIRED OF LOSING! AND I AM SICK AND TIRED OF ALL OF YOU!"

--Generico probs out of the turnbuckle, confused about what Styles just said.--

AJ Styles
"Generico, last night, I told you NOT to get in my business, and WHAT DID YOU DO?! WHAT DID YOU DO? You stuck your nose in the match, and SCREWED ME OUT OF MY TITLE! Last night, as I lied there in bed, suffering from the pain, watching Generico sleep in the other bed, with a DUMB HOOKER, I realised that HE MEANS NOTHING to my career, OR MY LIFE! El Generico is NOTHING compared to me! And neither are ANY of you!"

--Generico grabs Styles, turning him around, but Styles just shoves him off.--

AJ Styles
"GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME! Generico, since I formed alittle FACTION, with you .. I'VE DONE NOTHING BUT LOSE! This "faction" of ours, MEANS NOTHING! and NEITHER DO YOU!! Now, GET OUT OF MY RING!"

--Generico shakes his head no at Styles. Styles lashes out and pushes Generico down to the mat. Generico sits there, looking up at Styles with a sad look on his face. Styles then looks down at Generico, with his eyes wide. He apologizes to Generico and applys his hand, to help Generico up. Generico grabs Styles hand and gets pulled back to his feet. Styles taps Generico on the back, and gives him a hug, aplogozing. Suddenly, Styles kicks Generico square in the jewels. Generico crouches over and Styles smirks, as the fans boo. Styles then puts Generico in and plants him down with a Styles Clash. Styles rolls over and gets back to his feet, looking down at Generico. The fans boo, hoping that Styles will stop. Styles shakes his head before rolling out of the ring and grabbing a steel chair. He rolls back into the ring and looks at it, before swinging it back and driving it down ontop of El Generico. Styles looks down at Generico's body, before continueing the beat-down with the chair. EMT's rush out to aid Generico, and Styles finally stops. Styles rolls out of the ring, and raises the dented Steel Chair high in the air. Styles smirks as he contines up the ramp, watching EMT's wheel down a strecher. Styles looks back and smirks before walking backstage, chair and all. EMT's place Generico on the strecher and buckle him in. They wheel him to the back, as all of the monitors in the arena then cut fuzzy.--

OFF: Since John is INACTIVE, imma RP abit with Styles, (I figured with this turn of events, it would be a good storyline for Jigsaw to work with. <3
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 32 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:26 pm

SP is dropping Alissa Flash
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 32 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:28 pm

OT: lol uhh thanks SP :p
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 32 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:28 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 32 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:29 pm

What is the color that Justin uses in his signature? Its like a greenish?
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 32 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:31 pm

It is called ''medium spring green'' (:
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 32 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:34 pm

GUYS! GUYS! IVE DONE IT!
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 32 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:35 pm

Justin wrote:
It is called ''medium spring green'' (:

<3
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:16 am

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 32 Smackd10

This Week on Smackdown!

Aftermath from King of the Ring

Rhett Titus the King in action

Tensions are rising between best friends El Generico and AJ Styles

Bully Ray is the #1 Contender

Davey Richards makes his debut

The new Smackdown General Manager will reveal himself

And much, much more! Tune in this Friday for Smackdown!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:05 am

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 will be........ BEAST!
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 6:59 am

WHAT THE BLUE FUCK!

SP YOU LITTLE!

PM ME SOON!

WE ARE NOT DITCHING THIS IDEA!

AJ IS MINE BTW!

Good day..

PROMISE TO GET ACTIVE AFTER I GET BACK!

RED CAN HAVE HBK UNTIL I GET BACK!

SP CAN HAVE AJ UNTIL I RETURN!
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:02 am

7 days or so I will be back!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0
Page 32 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next