The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 31 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 31 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 31 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 31 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 31 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 31 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0

Go down 
+16
Akash
Mesa
SP
White guy
Nova
StrizzySterling
noeleen phoenix
RED
American Wolf
Karl
Styles
Jericho
LegendOfCasey
Oriadon
Bleed Green
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:08 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Justin wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Justin wrote:
Davey Richards is backstage STILL searching for the general manager of Smackdown!

New Smackdown GM ???

*a mystery voice goes over the intercom calling for Davey Richards to the Smackdown GM office*

Davey Richards heads to the gm's office door as he knocks quietly waiting for a reply.

New Smackdown GM???

"Come in..."

*The new GM has his huge chair spinned aruond so no one can see him*

Davey Richards opens the door as he stares at the mystery man who stays hidden behind the chair. Davey Richards smirks as he puts his hand above his mouth ready to speak.

>>Davey Richards<<
''Listen whoever you are, I have been waiting too god damn long and I think it is about time Davey Richards makes his debut here on Friday night Smackdown.''

Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:17 pm

Justin wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Justin wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Justin wrote:
Davey Richards is backstage STILL searching for the general manager of Smackdown!

New Smackdown GM ???

*a mystery voice goes over the intercom calling for Davey Richards to the Smackdown GM office*

Davey Richards heads to the gm's office door as he knocks quietly waiting for a reply.

New Smackdown GM???

"Come in..."

*The new GM has his huge chair spinned aruond so no one can see him*

Davey Richards opens the door as he stares at the mystery man who stays hidden behind the chair. Davey Richards smirks as he puts his hand above his mouth ready to speak.

>>Davey Richards<<
''Listen whoever you are, I have been waiting too god damn long and I think it is about time Davey Richards makes his debut here on Friday night Smackdown.''

Smackdown GM

"Listen...I just got here, so don't blame me. But you got your match! You'll just have to wait to see who it is! Now get out of my office!"
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:22 pm

For the record, he was set to debut this week. Razz
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:23 pm

A smile pops up on the face of Davey Richards as he whispers to himself ''Easier then I thought'' he then waves goodbye exciting the gm's office & shutting the door behind him.

Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:28 pm

El Generico
El Generico is currently resting in the EMT's Room, still feeling his effects from King of the Ring, last night, after he was involved in 2 Matches at the event.

Wade Barrett
Wade Barrett is backstage, alittle ticked after RAW, how Kofi Kingston beat him. Barrett searched for the wasted piece of skin, to take him out, backstage.

Chris Sabin
Sabin and Shelley are chilling backstage in their lockerroom, playing some WWE 12' on the Xbox. Sabin is playing as Lesnar and Shelley is playing as himself. In the game, Lesnar nails Shelley with an F5[/

"Oh! Owned Son!"
Sabin pins Shelley, but Shelly kicks out in the game.
"WHAT?!"

Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:32 pm

JOHN! WHY YU SO UNACTIVE?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:32 pm

SP wrote:
JOHN! WHY YU SO UNACTIVE?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:35 pm

SP wrote:
El Generico
El Generico is currently resting in the EMT's Room, still feeling his effects from King of the Ring, last night, after he was involved in 2 Matches at the event.

Wade Barrett
Wade Barrett is backstage, alittle ticked after RAW, how Kofi Kingston beat him. Barrett searched for the wasted piece of skin, to take him out, backstage.

Chris Sabin
Sabin and Shelley are chilling backstage in their lockerroom, playing some WWE 12' on the Xbox. Sabin is playing as Lesnar and Shelley is playing as himself. In the game, Lesnar nails Shelley with an F5[/

"Oh! Owned Son!"
"WHAT?!"

Alex fights with himself pressing all types of buttons laughing as he does a springboard drop kick.

Alex Shelley ---
oh what now bro get off deez nuts!
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:35 pm

Kane

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 31 Kane10

*receives the news of being traded to RAW*

*He says nothing as he smirks and walks down the hall*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:37 pm

AJ Lee

*backstage, still happy about her win on Nitro*
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:41 pm

thee granger wrote:
SP wrote:
El Generico

Wade Barrett

Chris Sabin

"Oh! Owned Son!"
"WHAT?!"

Alex fights with himself pressing all types of buttons laughing as he does a springboard drop kick.

Alex Shelley ---

Chris Sabin
Sabin smacks the control out of his hand, then uses the control to pick Shelley up in the game, and drive him down with a Suplexe from Brock!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OWNED!"
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:42 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Edge and Lita come across The Big Red Monster and stop and slightly start circling around him before coming to a stop

Edge
Whoa now what do we have here? Well would you look at that Lita, he finally decided to put something over that ugly mug of his again
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:44 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 31 Cm_punk_gif_by_cool119-d4i3j04
*The WWE Champion is backstage grinning after his win over Del Rio and Miz. Also on his mind is his encounter with the Rock at the end of RAW tonight. Punk grabs a diet pepsi from catering before walking around for a little bit. His belt is around his waist and he has a best in the world shirt over his shoulder. Then ___________ approaches him*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:49 pm

White guy wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Edge and Lita come across The Big Red Monster and stop and slightly start circling around him before coming to a stop

Edge
Whoa now what do we have here? Well would you look at that Lita, he finally decided to put something over that ugly mug of his again

Kane

*tilts his head then looks up at Edge and Lita and smirks*

"You have some nerve...do you two remember the last time we came face to face? I tombstone your girlfriend on the entrance stage nearly snapping her neck!...and I'm not afraid to do it again.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:00 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
White guy wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Edge

Kane

"You have some nerve...do you two remember the last time we came face to face? I tombstone your girlfriend on the entrance stage nearly snapping her neck!...and I'm not afraid to do it again.
Edge puts his finger on his chin and grins

Edge
Ahhh you would do anything to put your hands on this fine piece of ass wouldn't ya? Tell me something big man, when you weren't putting your attire together in the dark after shopping at some shit thrift store weren't ya too busy being over on Smackdown losing week after week? Whats wrong you big ole lug no to happy with the fact that no matter what you accomplish from here on out you will ALWAYS be remember as The Undertaker's "brother"
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:11 pm

SP wrote:
thee granger wrote:
SP wrote:
El Generico

Wade Barrett

Chris Sabin

"Oh! Owned Son!"
"WHAT?!"

Alex Shelley ---

Chris Sabin
Sabin smacks the control out of his hand, then uses the control to pick Shelley up in the game, and drive him down with a Suplexe from Brock!

Shelly jabs Sabin in the side unplugging his controller and quickly picking up his controller to allow The Rock to nail a spine buster on Brock!

Alex Shelley ---
BOOYAH!! By the way... whya re you playign Lesnar.. he beat us up...?
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:13 pm

White guy wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
White guy wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Edge

Kane

Edge puts his finger on his chin and grins

Edge
Ahhh you would do anything to put your hands on this fine piece of ass wouldn't ya? Tell me something big man, when you weren't putting your attire together in the dark after shopping at some shit thrift store weren't ya too busy being over on Smackdown losing week after week? Whats wrong you big ole lug no to happy with the fact that no matter what you accomplish from here on out you will ALWAYS be remember as The Undertaker's "brother"

Kane

"Well aren't you just funny...The only reason I would put my hands on that flithy animal is to finish what I started, and thats putting it in the hospital!

*Kane pauses for a second as he looks at Lita then back to Edge*

"And as for you Edge..."

*Kane smirks hoping Lita understood that his first comment was directed at her*

"You need to get the Hell out of my way...I have better things to take care of than speaking to you!"
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:16 pm

Sheamus is sitting backstage holding the tag team championship clearly amused at the impact he and Drew McIntyre did in two days.

Triple H is at his home resting after getting a beating by the Foreign Invasion

Beth Phoenix is in the gym working out getting ready to win the Divas Championship next Monday.

John Cena is walking around searching for Brock Lesnar so they can continue from where they left of.

The World Heavyweight Champion Cody Rhodes is in heaven after hearing that Kane has been drafted to Raw

Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:18 pm

OT: Can we also update that Sheamus has been moved to SD?
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:19 pm

thee granger wrote:
SP wrote:
thee granger wrote:
SP wrote:
El Generico

Wade Barrett

Chris Sabin

"Oh! Owned Son!"
"WHAT?!"

Alex Shelley ---

Chris Sabin

Shelly jabs Sabin in the side unplugging his controller and quickly picking up his controller to allow The Rock to nail a spine buster on Brock!

Alex Shelley ---
BOOYAH!! By the way... whya re you playign Lesnar.. he beat us up...?

Chris Sabin
Sabin plugs back in his controller, and smirks.

"Nick try, but BOOM!"
Lesnar ends the match with a F5, then a cover to Rock.
"Its over, thats 4-3. Round 8? .. and I use Lesnar, cause he is a beast, even if he is a dumb, dumb. We can take him dude, we just need the right moment. Who you being? Imma be .. Cody Rhodes! Title Match? Its not like your going to be me! Hahaha."
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:22 pm

The crowd gives out big boo's as Alberto Del Rio's theme song is heard. Just then ''The Mexican Aristocrat'' hustles through the curtains and stands on the ramp staring at all the fans as he smiles. Golden sparkles light up as Del Rio begins walking down the ramp ignoring the fans that boo him. He walks up the steps and gets into the ring ready to speak.

>>Alberto Del Rio<<
''Last night Alberto Del Rio won himself a WWE championship shot. Last night Alberto Del Rio defeated three other superstars that go by the name of John Morrison, 'the viper' Randy Orton and Edge! Ladies and gentlemen last night was just the start to Alberto Del Rio's destiny. My destiny isn't finished until I accomplish my number one goal and that is win that WWE championship! Whether I go against Miz or even that prick CM Punk I will still win. I can tell you this, I don't give a rats ass who my opponent is because nobody stands a chance against Alberto Del Rio. Last night, I proved to the world why I am the best by defeating thr- I mean two top superstars in this company and at Royal Rumble when I walk down that ramp and get into that ring and go toe to toe with either that pathetic wannabe Miz or that loser CM Punk there will be no difference. I will demolish either one of them. I usually tell my opponents to not bother showing up but none of them listen you wanna know why? That is because they think they can beat Alberto Del Rio. Well I am sorry but the truth is, nobody and I mean nobody is better then me! I am the best wrestler ever and the reason why I say this every time you see me is because you people never listen. I tell you people each and every day that I am the best but you all must ignore the words that come out of my mouth. Oh well, that is why I must repeat myself everytime I come out here and I shall do that until you guys open your ears and understand that Alberto Del Rio is the best and nobody stands a chance against him! Now to get back to the real reason why I did come out here is not only to celebrate my terrific win, but it is to talk about The Miz and Mr. Punk. You see, last night CM Punk defeated The Miz in a ladder match and.....nobody cares! That is the thing about these two superstars, nobody gives a damn about them! Nobody gave a damn when The Miz was champ and nobody gives a damn that CM Punk is champ. That is why I am trying my hardest to take that title away from them, and coming Royal Rumble I will do so by defeating either one of them or even both of them!''

The fans boo as they begin to chant CM Punk's name.

>>Alberto Del Rio<<
''I am sorry to say but CM Punk isn't here to save you. He doesn't give a damn about you now that he is champion. You all made a bad mistake and that was sucking up to CM Punk. All he wanted was that WWE championship, he didn't care about his fans, didn't care about anything but that WWE championship! But don't you people worry, Alberto Del Rio is here to save you from him and I will do that by defeating him at Royal Rumble and taking that title away from him! Now Miz, I know nobody cares about him since he is a crappy wrestler, a terrible partner and a horrible champion! Now don't get me wrong, I would rather watch him hold that championship then Punk as he is much, much non-annoying superstar. All Punk does is make fun of people. But Alberto Del Rio isn't gonna just stand there and take that. Punk, you've made bad words come out of that big mouth of yours and I am beyond done with you. You call yourself the best? You are wrong. You all yourself a true champion? You are wrong again. I am Alberto Del Rio and I am the best wrestler on this planet, you aren't and I am a true world champion. If you people don't believe me then I don't care! I am sick and tired of correcting all of you. I am not your parents so either take my words or just shut up! When I say I am the best and Punk sucks then you must believe me! Every word that comes out of this mouth is true, trust me. Now one more thing before I leave. Punk, Miz don't even dare come talk to me because I am not in the mood to hear any jibberish that comes out of your mouths. I am a loyal superstar and I AM your next WWE champion! Keep those words in your head!''

Alberto Del Rio drops the microphone as he excits the ring and heads backstage.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:24 pm

Grade this Monday's Raw/Nitro:

A
B
C
D

Best match?

The Miz & Alberto Del Rio vs CM Punk & The Rock
Kofi Kingston vs Wade Barrett
John Morrison vs Drew McIntyre
MCMG vs KO Inc

Biggest Moment?

The Cutting Edge
The Foreign Invasion attack HBK & HHH
John Cena saves Ezekiel Jackson from Brock Lesnar
The Undertaker sends a sign of his return

Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:25 pm

RED wrote:

Sheamus is sitting backstage holding the tag team championship clearly amused at the impact he and Drew McIntyre did in two days.

Beth Phoenix is in the gym working out getting ready to win the Divas Championship next Monday.

John Cena is walking around searching for Brock Lesnar so they can continue from where they left of.

The World Heavyweight Champion Cody Rhodes is in heaven after hearing that Kane has been drafted to Raw

Brock Lesnar is walkign through the halls when he notices Cena walking passed the top of the corridor. Lesnar speeds up and peers round the hallway, noticing that Cena has stopped. Lesnar charges at him and knocks him down with a shot to the back of the head. Cena goes flying into the wall and Lesnar begins to stomp all over him, making sure his head repeatedly bounces off the wall.

OOC: I hope you don't mind me attacking.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:26 pm

OT: Hmm....anybody up for a RP?
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:28 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
RED wrote:

Brock Lesnar is walkign through the halls when he notices Cena walking passed the top of the corridor. Lesnar speeds up and peers round the hallway, noticing that Cena has stopped. Lesnar charges at him and knocks him down with a shot to the back of the head. Cena goes flying into the wall and Lesnar begins to stomp all over him, making sure his head repeatedly bounces off the wall.

OOC: I hope you don't mind me attacking.

OT: I was counting on it.

Normally Cena would jump up like a better version of Superman but his neck injury from KOTR makes it impossible for him to fight back. The co-GM Mark Henry sees this incident and calls for security as the guards try to get Lesnar off of Cena.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0
Page 31 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next