The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0

Go down 
+16
Akash
Mesa
SP
White guy
Nova
StrizzySterling
noeleen phoenix
RED
American Wolf
Karl
Styles
Jericho
LegendOfCasey
Oriadon
Bleed Green
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 5:21 pm

OT- gimme sin cara.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 5:26 pm

NOOOZ!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:07 pm

I'm afraid Smackdown will just be quick results this week.

Sorry guys.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:12 pm

The Great Khali def. Bobby Lashley after taking him out with the Giant Chop.

El Generico def. Dolph Ziggler to advance to the Semi Finals!

Daniel Bryan def. Undertaker, resulting in Undertaker being released from Smackdown.

Rhett Titus def. Batista to advance to the Semi Finals against El Generico!

Christian def. AJ Styles to retain the Intercontinental Championship!

Cody Rhodes v Kane ended in a No Contest as all the competitors in this Sunday's Main Event got involved in the match!
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:51 pm

Guys sorry for not being on today but I was busy.
Karl you wil have your match tomorrow.
Cena/Rhodes promos tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 10:28 pm

No problem RED.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 10:34 pm

For those who didn't seen, NXT will be completely restarted, fresh, episode 1.

Last edited by Brooklyn Rage! on Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 11:05 pm

Can i take TAKER?!?!?!?

Is he like dropped or like permanently fired?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 11:15 pm

It's a message to John.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 8:48 am

Velvet Sky's long known theme hits, as fans were wondering where this sexy diva was since loosing her title; Sky has not appeared on any shows nor-stated whether she has the rematch clause for her title match, or not. The fans give her a mixed reaction when in reality they want to choke her with a cord for what she's done and I think that bullying may start again. Velvet Sky walks out onto the ramp with the two masked ladies still here? She's wearing her purple attire tonight. The two women make a sort of tunnel with the legs open and Velvet crawls from beneath then blows a kiss to the camera before swiftly rotating and pointing to her ass and the camera zooms in then zooms out as she walks to the ring followed by the two women she hops onto the mat on the side, and finally lets the pigeons loose!

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 23 4253451477_b3216652d2_o

After this she climbs into the ring while the two masked ladies hold down the rope, and she nods in approval and grabs a mic, stands in the middle of the ring and begins to talk, when the crowd noise dies down.

|Cleansing the world|Velvet Sky|One bitch at a time|

"Wow, really it's been quite some time since I was here, and the reason not being because I was pouting that I lost my title, because soon I'll get it back. See what some of you may not realize is Velvet Sky is a fighter now. Sure Mickie, you signed a contract with WWE, and got full momentum heading into our title match, but who doesn't. I mean picture it like this; every superstar or diva that has signed a contract with WWE has had full momentum and popularity and matches in a week or two, while the rest are ignored, and mis-treated. I mean, Madison Rayne? She should be competing at a higher level, I mean come on... loosing to AJ Lee? That's like fighting a little kid?"

*She flips her hair then continues to speak*

"Ever since I left I have been looking, watching Raw, watching Smackdown--hell even watching Superstars and NXT. The women's division is slowly growing and myself, I have dropped. See-- I should be at the top of the food chain but what I don't understand is why.. I never see women coming out every night giving a little speech? Or something to just simply run through the minds of these people.. it's weird, but listen up Mickie James, if your watching this.. I'm coming for my title, and I'll get it eventually.. The reign of Sky is back!"

*She drops the mic and hops off the mat and heads to the back*

Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:16 am

*AJ Lee's theme hits as the fans go wild, she walks out onto the stage striking her pose and then heads down to the ring to a great ovation*

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 23 Aj_sig13

*She asks for a microphone and once the crowd softens up she begins to talk*

AJ Lee

"You know...I'm not hte one to come out here and whine like a baby when I don't get the things I want! Cough cough Velvet Sky Cough!"

*the fans laugh and cheer at AJ's joke*

"I'm on a little bit of a win streak myself, so I figured hey why not put myself in the title picture?"

*AJ shrugs her shoulders and smiles as the fans cheer for her*

"So Mickie James if you're paying attention, no worries, I'm not going to come find you and attack you, or play any little dirty tricks. I'm earning my way up to the title picture one victory at a time. It is all about respect in this business...just some people attempt to earn it one way and some the other. Well I'm here to earn it by winning matches! I promise all of you fans that I'm going to get in the Diva's Title picture very soon!"

*AJ drops her microphone and goes over to one of the corners and climbs the turnbuckle and poses as her theme begins to play and the fans give her a great amount of cheers before heading backstage*
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 12:02 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
The Great Khali def. Bobby Lashley after taking him out with the Giant Chop.

El Generico def. Dolph Ziggler to advance to the Semi Finals!

Daniel Bryan def. Undertaker

Rhett Titus def. Batista to advance to the Semi Finals against El Generico!

Christian def. AJ Styles to retain the Intercontinental Championship!

Cody Rhodes v Kane ended in a No Contest as all the competitors in this Sunday's Main Event got involved in the match!

Last edited by тнєє gяαηgєя on Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 12:23 pm

Rhett Titus arrives, he heads straight to his lockeroom to start preparing his King of the Ring speach

Edge arrives and goes down the hallway, clearly the Rated R Superstar is in his zone and prepared to win the #1 contendership

Samoa Joe is walking down the hall with people almost jumping out of his way as he approaches

Kofi Kingston walks down the hall with his United States Championship

Stone Cold arrives and goes into his office
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 12:47 pm

wwe.com exclusive

The World Heavyweight Champion Cody Rhodes made the following comments earlier today in front of the wwe camera:

"My match at King of the Ring is a six pack challenge. So what? I said it before and I'll say it again, it doesn't matter how many challengers are going to get in My way cause I will beat them all. We are living in the age of Cody Rhodes and after King of the Ring I will still be the World Heavyweight Champion and I will still be the face of SmackDown!"

"If there is someone that intimidates me in this match? Of course not. I mean I have to fight against five challengers in one match but I'm not intimidated at all."

"Christian is the Intercontinental Champion but his time is almost over. It's too late for him to win the World title again. Same goes for Kane. The fact that he is wearing a mask again doesn't make him younger. He is old and slow. Justin Gabriel from the other side, he is way too fresh to go after a World title, he doesn't have the experience and with experience being a major factor in World title matches, he is going to lose."

"I have beaten AJ Styles in the past and I can do it again. AJ Styles and El Generico are not in My league."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 1:35 pm

White guy wrote:
Rhett Titus arrives, he heads straight to his lockeroom to start preparing his King of the Ring speach

Edge arrives and goes down the hallway, clearly the Rated R Superstar is in his zone and prepared to win the #1 contendership

Samoa Joe is walking down the hall with people almost jumping out of his way as he approaches

Kofi Kingston walks down the hall with his United States Championship

Stone Cold arrives and goes into his office

Dolph Ziggler walks down the hallways with a smirk on his face as he pushes back his long blonde hair chewing on a piece of gum as he knows that today is going to be a good day no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 1:39 pm

NEW RULE!!!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 1:45 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
NEW RULE!!!

Spoiler:

I'm down with that.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:00 pm

RED wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
NEW RULE!!!

Spoiler:

I'm down with that.

down with some rping?
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:01 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
RED wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
NEW RULE!!!

Spoiler:

I'm down with that.

down with some rping?

Sure thing. Make your pick.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:02 pm

RED wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
RED wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
NEW RULE!!!

Spoiler:

I'm down with that.

down with some rping?

Idk lets make it an odd pairing.. Cody Rhodes & The Miz?
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:08 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
RED wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
RED wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
NEW RULE!!!

Spoiler:

I'm down with that.

down with some rping?

Idk lets make it an odd pairing.. Cody Rhodes & The Miz?

I like.

The World Heavyweight Champion Cody Rhodes walks down the hall and sees the WWE Champion Miz.

"Well, well, well...if it isn't the most must seen WWE Champion in history."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:12 pm

Kane

*backstage walking around, his mind set on this Sunday*

AJ Lee

*walking around backstage*
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:17 pm

Quote :
I like.

The World Heavyweight Champion Cody Rhodes walks down the hall and sees the WWE Champion Miz.

[The Miz turns around to see who just addressed him to see the World Heavyweight Champion, Cody Rhodes. The Miz smirks immediately walking closer to meet Cody as they both smirk.]

The Miz ---
and it isn't the most likely most watched World Heavyweight Champion, Cody Rhodes. So what brings you here to the King of The Ring Arena so early?
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:23 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Quote :
I like.

[The Miz turns around to see who just addressed him to see the World Heavyweight Champion, Cody Rhodes. The Miz smirks immediately walking closer to meet Cody as they both smirk.]

The Miz ---
and it isn't the most likely most watched World Heavyweight Champion, Cody Rhodes. So what brings you here to the King of The Ring Arena so early?

Rhodes smirks and adjusts the World title belt on his shoulder.

"The same thing that brought you here too. You and I are the biggest names right now in the WWE. You are the top guy on Nitro and I'm the top guy on SmackDown. We both have difficult matches to prepare for and I guess that's why we are both here. To get...physically ready for our title defenses."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:27 pm

RED wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Quote :
I like.

The Miz ---

Rhodes smirks and adjusts the World title belt on his shoulder.

"The same thing that brought you here too. You and I are the biggest names right now in the WWE. You are the top guy on Nitro and I'm the top guy on SmackDown. We both have difficult matches to prepare for and I guess that's why we are both here. To get...physically ready for our title defenses."

[The Miz snickers a little before shaking his head at Cody Rhodes and stretching fixing his title belt.]

The Miz ---
To get physically ready? i do not need to get physically ready when I have beaten and utterly destroyed CM Punk on countless times! The only reason i am here is to make sure the idiots in the production get everything ready and right for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0
Page 22 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next