The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0

Go down 
+16
Akash
Mesa
SP
White guy
Nova
StrizzySterling
noeleen phoenix
RED
American Wolf
Karl
Styles
Jericho
LegendOfCasey
Oriadon
Bleed Green
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Killer Queen
Jobber
Jobber
Killer Queen

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 8:28 pm

Madison Rayne arrives at the arena with her usual big smile. She fiddles around with her hair as she walks down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 8:30 pm

AngleV2 wrote:
*K.0 inc. knocks on Sd GM's office door in anger*

Hogan shouts for KO Inc to coem in.

OOC - Try and make this quick, I am about to go to bed.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 8:45 pm

Killer Queen wrote:

Madison Rayne arrives at the arena with her usual big smile. She fiddles around with her hair as she walks down the hall.

OT- Awksssss.... one of my masked women is Rayne..
Back to top Go down
Killer Queen
Jobber
Jobber
Killer Queen

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 8:46 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:

... Well that would have been nice if I had been told that. Kind of annoying, but whateves. I'll just drop her.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 8:55 pm

Killer Queen wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:

... Well that would have been nice if I had been told that. Kind of annoying, but whateves. I'll just drop her.

OT- NO, keep her, I'm dropping Velvet soon anyways.
It's all good.
Back to top Go down
Killer Queen
Jobber
Jobber
Killer Queen

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 8:56 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:

OT- NO, keep her, I'm dropping Velvet soon anyways.
It's all good.

Oh okay. c:
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:27 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
White guy wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
White guy wrote:
RED wrote:

The new General Manager of Nitro, the World's Strongest Man Mark Henry comes out dressed in an XXLarge black suit. Henry is holding a mic as he stands on the top of the ramp. He looks at the fans as they boo him.

"As the General Manager of Monday night Nitro, I demand that all of you show me some respect!"

The crowd continues to boo and Henry shakes his head.

"Nevermind. As the new General Manager of Nitro, I have the control of this show and I can do whatever I want. I can change all the Nitro matches for TLC, I can remove any Nitro superstar that I want from the King of the Ring tournament and I can fire any Nitro superstar that I don't like. But that's not going to happen...for now. For starters, I'm not like Theodore Long. I'm not kind and I'm not intimadated by any superstar. With the being said, if any superstar doesn't like My decisions or if any superstar is upset about losing a match...don't even bother knocking on My door and demand matches or rematches. The fact that I'm wearing this suit doesn't mean that I'm not the World's Strongest Man. That's why if I have an issue with a superstar I'm not going to suspend them or fire them. I'm going to tear them apart. Now, at King of the Ring, there will be a Fatal 4 Way Elimination match to determine a new #1 Contender for the WWE Championship. Next week, Edge is going to take on Alberto Del Rio in a Ladder match with the winner capturing a very special contract regarding the 4 Way match at the PPV. Also, Randy Orton will face John Morrison and the winner will compete against The Miz for the WWE Championship in the same night. As far as it goes for the current #1 contender for the WWE Championship, CM Punk, he is going to have his hands full in a match against the debuting Samoa Joe. Speaking of Joe, the reason that I replaced him in the King of the Ring Fatal 4 Way match is one and only. I think that Joe doesn't deserve a #1 contender match yet. But John Morrison does. Now, as all of you might heard already at King of the Ring, Brock Lesnar will take on John Cena in a match 8 years in the making. I'm so rooting for Brock and I can't wait this match. That brings me to our last topic. The King of the Ring tournament. The four Nitro superstars that have qualified in the tournament are Triple H, Zack Ryder, Wade Barrett...and Shawn Michaels. Well, I would just like to wish all those four superstars good luck. Especially to Shawn Michaels."

Henry laughs and then he heads to the back as his theme hits.
Before Henry is able to make his way to the back while he is still halfway up the ramp this theme hits

Out walks a pissed off Samoa Joe with a black towel on his head and a stare of death running right through Mark Henry. You can feel the hatred from anywhere in the arena and Joe starts walking towards Henry without saying a word or even blinking

Out of nowhere, Big Show's theme hits and fans go nuts as the superstar that has been released has some paper in his hand and he stands at the stage with a mic raised to his lips

|The Big Show|

"Well Mark, let's cut the act, we all knew this was going to happen. You kiss ass in the back all the time, I'm surprised your not the President of the U.S, and didn't take Obama's spot.. nono, I'm joking, I like that guy.. But actually Joe that's one tough and serious face you got there. Gonna go in the ring and maul Mark up like a carnivore? Well I got plans to talk about so how's about you step away and let me talk business with my man Mark.."

He approaches the ring eyes Samoa Joe chuckles then goes up the steps into the ring skipping all ropes and stands in front of Henry
Joe even more ticked now steps into the ring and grabs a mic

Samoa Joe
Big Show with all do respect you can go fuck yourself. As for your "man" Mark Henry he knows damn well that he made a mistake when he removed me from my number one contender match. Couldn't have someone that would actually rip his precious champion limb from limb could we?

Big Shows face tenses a little then he calms himself down but still clenches his fist as if he were to strike at any moment

"Do you really think anyone CARES huh? You aren't nor-ever have been a contender in my opinion, what makes you think you can be a champion here buddy?"

Henry decides that he has heared enough.

"Gentlemen...you are both boring. Joe you are uot of the 4 Way match and there is nothing you can do about it. And Big Show...I'm not your man. I am the guy that injured your ankle and I will do it again if I get the chance so you better sign with SmackDown. I'm calling it a night."

Henry walks to the back.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:31 pm

HBK TO REPLY!
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:42 pm

John TPA wrote:
HBK TO REPLY!

Ok...
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:46 pm

...the awkward moment when John posts and all he gets is an "ok..."....
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:48 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
...the awkward moment when John posts and all he gets is an "ok..."....

Have time for a Drew/Sheamus rp?
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:07 pm

-X-CM PUNK-X-

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 12 Tumblr_lpn579qvTM1qkiqdko1_500

*The Best In The World is walking around backstage with Miz's WWE Championship around his waist. He has a big grin on his face while walking down the halls.*
Back to top Go down
StrizzySterling
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:32 pm

*SJK is walking around backstage after raw, he spots his pro's WWE Championship on the shoulder of CM Punk. He walks closer to him.*
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:45 pm

-X-CM PUNK-X-

*Punk notices Sterling walking up to him and Punk chuckles a little bit and also heads towards him*

"You're Miz's rookie in NXT right? Sterling James Keenan right? The guy who tells people to STAY DOWN?"

*Punk puts his fists up the way SJK does and he chuckles a bit*

"I would be worried that you would be walking towards me if you actually liked the Miz and if you actually wanted this belt back around his waist. But a little birdy told me that you and him aren't the best of pals."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:06 pm

Kane

*walking around backstage*

AJ Lee

*signing autographs for fans who have backstage passes*
Back to top Go down
StrizzySterling
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:09 pm

The Legend of Casey wrote:
-X-CM PUNK-X-

*Punk notices Sterling walking up to him and Punk chuckles a little bit and also heads towards him*

"You're Miz's rookie in NXT right? Sterling James Keenan right? The guy who tells people to STAY DOWN?"

"I would be worried that you would be walking towards me if you actually liked the Miz and if you actually wanted this belt back around his waist. But a little birdy told me that you and him aren't the best of pals."

SJK glares at CM Punk with his dead stare while CM Punk returns with evenly matched intensity.

STAY DOWN.!STERLING[S]JAMES[J]KEENAN[K]:; The Miz is a joke... sure, maybe he looks like a star... but not a wrestler.. and I know that you agree with me on that..... Look... whatever issue you have with him... I'm out of it.. I actually came over here to talk to you about some sort of ... i don't know... undercover pro deal..

Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:11 pm

StrizzySterling wrote:
-X-CM PUNK-X-

SJK glares at CM Punk with his dead stare while CM Punk returns with evenly matched intensity.

STAY DOWN.!STERLING[S]JAMES[J]KEENAN[K]:; The Miz is a joke... sure, maybe he looks like a star... but not a wrestler.. and I know that you agree with me on that..... Look... whatever issue you have with him... I'm out of it.. I actually came over here to talk to you about some sort of ... i don't know... undercover pro deal..

]
-X-CM PUNK-X-

*Punk raises an eyebrow and his intensity turns to a grin*

"Trust me I am all for undermining Miz with his own rookie but do me one favor: define undercover pro for me. What do you get out of this situation? Do you want to learn from the best in the world?"
Back to top Go down
StrizzySterling
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:36 pm

StrizzySterling wrote:
-X-CM PUNK-X-

"I
would be worried that you would be walking towards me if you actually
liked the Miz and if you actually wanted this belt back around his
waist. But a little birdy told me that you and him aren't the best of
pals."

STAY DOWN.!STERLING[S]JAMES[J]KEENAN[K]:;
The Miz is a joke... sure, maybe he looks like a star... but not a
wrestler.. and I know that you agree with me on that..... Look...
whatever issue you have with him... I'm out of it.. I actually came over
here to talk to you about some sort of ... i don't know... undercover
pro deal..

-X-CM PUNK-X-

"Trust
me I am all for undermining Miz with his own rookie but do me one
favor: define undercover pro for me. What do you get out of this
situation? Do you want to learn from the best in the world?"

SJK's emotionleess gaze for the first time in his WWE Career had finally changed into a slight smirk as he responds to CM Punk.

" Preciously... you know.... one time the best and the world once said.. " I hope that one day some punk kid will put ME in my place and give me a run for my money!"...Phil.., that kid is me. I just like you...! invisoned of being the best in the world through out my entire career.....and well punk.., to be quite frank...to be the best... you gotta beat the best... and to beat the best... you must learn from them..."
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:53 am

I will cut you!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:13 am

StrizzySterling wrote:
StrizzySterling wrote:
-X-CM PUNK-X-

"I
would be worried that you would be walking towards me if you actually
liked the Miz and if you actually wanted this belt back around his
waist. But a little birdy told me that you and him aren't the best of
pals."

The Miz is a joke... sure, maybe he looks like a star... but not a
wrestler.. and I know that you agree with me on that..... Look...
whatever issue you have with him... I'm out of it.. I actually came over
here to talk to you about some sort of ... i don't know... undercover
pro deal..

-X-CM PUNK-X-

"Trust
me I am all for undermining Miz with his own rookie but do me one
favor: define undercover pro for me. What do you get out of this
situation? Do you want to learn from the best in the world?"

SJK's emotionleess gaze for the first time in his WWE Career had finally changed into a slight smirk as he responds to CM Punk.

" Preciously... you know.... one time the best and the world once said.. " I hope that one day some punk kid will put ME in my place and give me a run for my money!"...Phil.., that kid is me. I just like you...! invisoned of being the best in the world through out my entire career.....and well punk.., to be quite frank...to be the best... you gotta beat the best... and to beat the best... you must learn from them..."

Really... REALLY!

>>>The words come from behind as CM Punk and SJK both turn there gazes towards the WWE Champion, The Miz. The Miz takes his slow steps towards them with a angry smirk across his face in a nice black and red suit as he stares at HIS rookie and the man that has HIS WWE Championship<<<

THE MIZ --- Really? You want to learn from the best Keenan? REALLY! Well you are headed the wrong direction getting behind this loser! I have beaten him more times than I can count on my fingers! That championship is only around his waist because he could not beat me and had to steal it from me... How does that feel Punk? You are wearing a championship belt that has MY name on it!

Back to top Go down
AngleV2
Jobber
Jobber
AngleV2

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:03 pm

*Michael Tarver and his Tag-team parter The Great Khali(K.O Inc.) are walking around backstage kicking open locker room doors looking for SD's World Heavyweight Champion Cody Rhodes to speak with him*
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:41 pm

~ which promo should i do, trish or kaitlyn, im confused on which one would be better and why
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 3:23 pm

Smackdown Quiz!

Who will win in the first King Of The Ring Qualifier?

A) Christian
B) El Generico

Who win and go onto face Christian/El Generico?

A) Dolph Ziggler
B) Kane

Which of these Tag Teams will win?

A) Mr Kennedy & Alex Riley
B) KO Inc

Who will win the third King Of The Ring Qualifier?

A) Batista
B) JBL

Who will win the final King Of The Ring Qualifier and go on to face Batista/JBL?

A) Kurt Angle
B) Rhett Titus

Which of these iconic filled teams will win this week's Main Event?

A) Bully Ray, Cody Rhodes & Chris Jericho
B) AJ Styles, Daniel Bryan & Undertaker
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 3:31 pm

wwe.com exclusive

The World Heavyweight Champion Cody Rhodes comes out with the World Title wrapped around his waist. Rhodes walks down the ramp with a cocky smile on his face as the crowd boos him. Rhodes enters the ring and gets a microphone.

"Last Friday on SmackDown I defeated Justin Gabriel in the finals of the World title tournament and I became the new World Heavyweight Champion. I exercised My demons after winning My first World title. Now every story has a happy ending but this isn't the ending this is just the beginning. It's the beginning of a new era. My era. I am now the face of SmackDown, I am the biggest WWE superstar. I am a better champion than the Miz, I am more popular than John Cena and I am more charismatic than Shawn Michaels or the Rock. Last Monday I was at ESPN. On Tuesday I went to boo the Red Socks and last night I was at late night with Jimmy Fallon. And now I'm here in Canada adressing you people. Tomorrow night on SmackDown I will have My first match as World Heavyweight Champion. That means My first victory as World Heavyweight Champion. But the big story here is My title defense at King of the Ring. See at King of the Ring I will have My first World title defense against not one, not two, not three, not four but five other superstars. Usually a Champion would go on and start crying and whining and bitching considering this match unfair and all but I'm not like that. I am a better World Champion. Better than Triple H, better than John Cena, better than Shawn Michaels, better than the Rock, better than Edge, Randy Orton, Chris Jericho even the almighty Undertaker. I can beat anyone at anytime and at any place in order to keep this title around My waist. So, I would like to let My opponents at King of the Ring to know that after I beat all five of them I will demand to have a new challenger and all those five superstars will go to the back of the line. Especially Justin Gabriel. See Justin I defeated you fair and square last Friday night so I don't see why I can't do the same thing at King of the Ring. Christian, you are the Intercontinental Champion yet you are still trying to get your one more match for the World title so you got it pal. But that will just make your disapointment even bigger once you lose. And Kane, the Big Red Machine, you are nothing but a coward who hides behind a mask. You hide behind this mask again because you are ashamed of yourself. And you will be more ashamed after I beat you at King of the Ring. As far as it goes for AJ Styles and El Generico, they are not in My league. They are two losers that don't deserve to be in this match and that's why they don't stand a chance in winning it. So ladies and gentlemen fasten your seatbelts and get ready because I will lead you into a new SmackDown. This show will be forever Cody Rhodes' personal playground!"

Rhodes laughs and rolls out of the ring. He takes the World title and holds it high above his head as he walks to the back.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 3:33 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
Smackdown Quiz!

Who will win in the first King Of The Ring Qualifier?

A) Christian
B) El Generico

Who win and go onto face Christian/El Generico?

A) Dolph Ziggler
B) Kane

Which of these Tag Teams will win?

A) Mr Kennedy & Alex Riley
B) KO Inc

Who will win the third King Of The Ring Qualifier?

A) Batista
B) JBL

Who will win the final King Of The Ring Qualifier and go on to face Batista/JBL?

A) Kurt Angle
B) Rhett Titus

Which of these iconic filled teams will win this week's Main Event?

A) Bully Ray, Cody Rhodes & Chris Jericho
B) AJ Styles, Daniel Bryan & Undertaker
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0
Page 12 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next