The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0

Go down 
+16
Akash
Mesa
SP
White guy
Nova
StrizzySterling
noeleen phoenix
RED
American Wolf
Karl
Styles
Jericho
LegendOfCasey
Oriadon
Bleed Green
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 8:36 pm

Friday Night Smackdown Survey/Quiz:

1/ What was the best part of this past Friday Night's Smackdown?

A) Cody Rhodes wins the World Heavyweight Championship
B) The Foreign Invasion win the WWE Tag Team Championships
C) Christian wins the Intercontinental Championship
D) Randy Orton takes out everyone in his match with an RKO before leaving with a Nitro shirt

2/ Who do you want to see walk out of King Of The Ring with the World Heavyweight Championship?

A) Cody Rhodes
B) Justin Gabriel
C) AJ Styles
D) El Generico
E) Kane
F) Christian

3/ Which Smackdown star do you think will be in the King Of The Ring Finals?

A) Christian
B) El Generico
C) Dolph Ziggler
D) Kane
E) JBL
F) Batista
G) Rhett Titus
H) Kurt Angle

4/ Who will be the next challenger for the Intercontinental Championship?

A) Mr Kennedy
B) Daniel Bryan
C) Evan Bourne
D) Alex Riley
E) Jack Swagger
F) Other (specify)
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 8:37 pm

The Rated R Superstar Edge walks down the hall, ideas floating about his head and he hopes that his plan manufactures to his desire so he can become the number one contender for the WWE Championship

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 7 Edge1
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 8:38 pm

StrizzySterling wrote:
RED wrote:

John Cena is seen walking around after his confrontation with Brock Lesnar.

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 7 234r

Within one week after Randy Orton left
Smackdown, he had 2 wins under his belt, one win over the WWE Champion..
The Miz... He walks around backstage at Nitro and spots John Cena
walking his way. Both men stop and look at each other... The Viper
however is the first to speak.

'.the viper.' RANDY ORTON: "John..., Long time no see... "

Cena nods.

"Hey Randy...nice to see you back on Raw. And yeah it's still Monday night Raw for me, not Nitro."
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 8:39 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:

D) Randy Orton takes out everyone in his match with an RKO before leaving with a Nitro shirt

2/ Who do you want to see walk out of King Of The Ring with the World Heavyweight Championship?

A) Cody Rhodes
B) Justin Gabriel
C) AJ Styles
D) El Generico
E) Kane
F) Christian

A) Christian
B) El Generico
C) Dolph Ziggler
D) Kane
E) JBL
F) Batista
G) Rhett Titus
H) Kurt Angle

A) Mr Kennedy
B) Daniel Bryan
C) Evan Bourne
D) Alex Riley
E) Jack Swagger
F) Other (specify)
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 8:39 pm

A) Cody Rhodes

G) Rhett Titus

B) Daniel Bryan
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 8:44 pm

Rhett Titus walks down the hall with an extra sense of arrogance, he knows that Angle is old and wrinkly so he should be able to walk right through him and then everybody else in the tournament. Plus he is the most talented wrestler on the Smackdown roster

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 7 250px-Rhett_Titus

Kofi Kingston walks down the hall huge smile on his face and United States title closely to him

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 7 Kofi-Kingston-11
Back to top Go down
StrizzySterling
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 8:49 pm

RED wrote:
StrizzySterling wrote:
RED wrote:

Cena nods.

"Hey Randy...nice to see you back on Raw. And yeah it's still Monday night Raw for me, not Nitro."

Randy looks Cena right in the eyes and nods his head in agreement as he begins to speak.

'.the viper.' RANDY ORTON: "Seems like we are on the same same page with that issue then John... RAW is the place where me and you both became legends, and it is the place that should forever be considered WWE's ..."ACTING".... Flagship show... But.. be honest with me. What did you think about my win last week with Miz?... wait no... DONT.. even answer that... What do you think about me kicking Jim Ross right... in... the skull...

Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 8:58 pm

A) Cody Rhodes
B) Justin Gabriel
C) AJ Styles
D) El Generico
E) Kane
F) Christian

A) Christian
B) El Generico
C) Dolph Ziggler
D) Kane
E) JBL
F) Batista
G) Rhett Titus
H) Kurt Angle

A) Mr Kennedy
B) Daniel Bryan
C) Evan Bourne
D) Alex Riley
E) Jack Swagger
F) Other (Heath Slater)
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:01 pm

''The Mexican Aristocrat'' Alberto Del Rio walks out to loud boos from the fans as he ignores each and everyone by walking down the ramp acting like nobodys even there. He makes his way to the ramp before walking up and and getting into the ring. He is wearing his black suit with a red tie and black shoes. Del Rio gets a microphone from one of the crew members.

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 7 Del-rio

-- Alberto Del Rio --
''In a matter of weeks you people are looking at your new number one contender. In a matter of weeks I, Alberto Del Rio is going to win the WWE championship. I have worked my way up from the start and it is time for a change. Everyone including myself is sick and tired of having the same lame worthless guy as our WWE champion. It is time for sombody to steal that championship from Miz! If nobody is going to do it then I will! He doesn't deserve to be our WWE champion and neither does CM Punk. But do you want to know who does? His name is Alberto Del Rio! You people have sickened me since the day I made my debut. I was an outstanding WWE champion and yet you people still boo'd me. I gave you what you wanted and that was a better WWE champion. I took the title away from John Cena so that you guys didn't have to suffer from his boringness but you all still bothered to boo me? I am finished, I no longer give a damn about you people! You people don't think I have what it takes to win my second WWE championship? Well how about you take a look at my opponents; John Morrison? Really? John Morrison a man that hasn't held a single world championship. How the hell did he even get into this match? Randy Orton a guy that calls himself a viper? How cute is that? Edge a guy that I have defeated several times and yet he still has the balls to fight me? Sure I lost to him last week but that was called luck. It was a fluke! Edge, since the day you attacked me, that was the day you crossed the line. Now at King of the Ring I suggest you don't even show up so that you can save yourself the embarrassment. Hell, that goes for the rest of you! You people don't know Alberto Del Rio when it comes to a match like this. I am going to hurt all of you! Especially you Edge, I am going to hurt you so bad that you won't even be able to walk on two feet by the end of the night. Now before I leave, I must say I don't even know why the general manager booked this match. He should've done something much, much better then this perhaps crown me the number one contender so that he saves three of his superstars because you people do not understand how bad I want that WWE championship. At King of the Ring, if it involves me breaking a few bones then that is it! Aslong as I get my WWE championship, I shall be happy!''

Alberto Del Rio chuckles a bit as he drops the microphone and heads backstage
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:01 pm

StrizzySterling wrote:
RED wrote:
StrizzySterling wrote:
RED wrote:

Cena nods.

Randy looks Cena right in the eyes and nods his head in agreement as he begins to speak.

'.the viper.' RANDY ORTON: "Seems like we are on the same same page with that issue then John... RAW is the place where me and you both became legends, and it is the place that should forever be considered WWE's ..."ACTING".... Flagship show... But.. be honest with me. What did you think about my win last week with Miz?... wait no... DONT.. even answer that... What do you think about me kicking Jim Ross right... in... the skull...

Cena rubs his chin with his hand.

"Well yeah I saw that Randy and to be honest I have no idea why did you do that. I mean attacking a defenseless announcer isn't exactly how you make an impact. What's up with that man?"
Back to top Go down
Killer Queen
Jobber
Jobber
Killer Queen

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:04 pm

Hm, could I possibly have Madison Rayne? c:
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:06 pm

A) Cody Rhodes
B) Justin Gabriel
C) AJ Styles
D) El Generico
E) Kane
F) Christian

A) Christian
B) El Generico
C) Dolph Ziggler
D) Kane
E) JBL
F) Batista
G) Rhett Titus
H) Kurt Angle

A) Mr Kennedy
B) Daniel Bryan
C) Evan Bourne
D) Alex Riley
E) Jack Swagger
F) Other (Heath Slater)
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:13 pm

Alberto Del Rio is backstage after his promo still thinking about his match at King of the Ring.

Justin Gabriel is walking around backstage wondering what to do.

Mickie James is backstage thinking whether she should cut a promo or not.

Shelton Benjamin is doing some shit backstage.

OT: RP Anyone?
Back to top Go down
StrizzySterling
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:21 pm

RED wrote:
StrizzySterling wrote:
RED wrote:
StrizzySterling wrote:
RED wrote:

Cena nods.

"Well yeah I saw that Randy and to be honest I have no idea why did you do that. I mean attacking a defenseless announcer isn't exactly how you make an impact. What's up with that man?"
Randy Orton crinkles his nose as he looks down at the ground, leaving Cena looking at him. He squints his eyes while holding the back of his head. He then quickly moves back up to a good posture while looking at John Cena, still holding the back of his head.

'.the viper.' RANDY ORTON: "Oh... you don't know?.... You haven't heard?.... about the same time I got traded over to Nitro... something was different... something changed within me... John.... the voices.... they're ringing once more... They're back, and they control me..
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:27 pm

StrizzySterling wrote:
RED wrote:
StrizzySterling wrote:
RED wrote:
StrizzySterling wrote:
RED wrote:

Cena nods.

Randy Orton crinkles his nose as he looks down at the ground, leaving Cena looking at him. He squints his eyes while holding the back of his head. He then quickly moves back up to a good posture while looking at John Cena, still holding the back of his head.

'.the viper.' RANDY ORTON: "Oh... you don't know?.... You haven't heard?.... about the same time I got traded over to Nitro... something was different... something changed within me... John.... the voices.... they're ringing once more... They're back, and they control me..

Cena raises an eyebrow

"Are you ok man...? Look I don't believe that you are a crazy maniac like Edge said but...you should do something about this thing don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:33 pm

This should be fun...

A) Cody Rhodes
B) Justin Gabriel
C) AJ Styles
D) El Generico
E) Kane
F) Christian

A) Christian
B) El Generico
C) Dolph Ziggler
D) Kane
E) JBL
F) Batista
G) Rhett Titus
H) Kurt Angle

A) Mr Kennedy
B) Daniel Bryan
C) Evan Bourne
D) Alex Riley
E) Jack Swagger
F) Other (specify)
For that last one... no one

Oh how biased I am to myself!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:34 pm

Just to let you know I am halfway through this week's Smackdown and it is AWESOME! Very Happy

I am not just saying that because I am writing it. Wink

P.S. Answer the 4 SD questions! Razz
Back to top Go down
StrizzySterling
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:37 pm

RED wrote:
StrizzySterling wrote:
RED wrote:
StrizzySterling wrote:
RED wrote:
StrizzySterling wrote:
RED wrote:

Cena nods.

Cena raises an eyebrow

"Are you ok man...? Look I don't believe that you are a crazy maniac like Edge said but...you should do something about this thing don't you think?"

Randy lowers his hand from the back of his head as he looks John Cena right in the eye with a dead stare. He turns his head to a slight angle as he begins to speak.

'.the viper.' RANDY ORTON: "The only thing that seems to come into my mind with doing something about these voices is taking what Brock Lesnar did a couple weeks back to a new level..."

Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:42 pm

StrizzySterling wrote:
RED wrote:
StrizzySterling wrote:
RED wrote:
StrizzySterling wrote:
RED wrote:
StrizzySterling wrote:
RED wrote:

Cena nods.

Cena raises an eyebrow

Randy lowers his hand from the back of his head as he looks John Cena right in the eye with a dead stare. He turns his head to a slight angle as he begins to speak.

'.the viper.' RANDY ORTON: "The only thing that seems to come into my mind with doing something about these voices is taking what Brock Lesnar did a couple weeks back to a new level..."

Cena smirks and gets closer to Orton

"Is that a threat Randy?"
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:46 pm

I have decided to pick up Davey Richards on Smackdown!
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:47 pm

Justin wrote:
I have decided to pick up Davey Richards on Smackdown!

Get on chat
Back to top Go down
StrizzySterling
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:52 pm

RED wrote:
StrizzySterling wrote:
RED wrote:
StrizzySterling wrote:
RED wrote:
StrizzySterling wrote:
RED wrote:
StrizzySterling wrote:
RED wrote:

Cena nods.

Cena raises an eyebrow

Randy Orton raises an eyebrow as John Cena walks forward, after John speaks, Randy moves in even closer.

'.the viper.' RANDY ORTON: "Me..? I'm not quite sure what it is.... But these voices are screaming out that it is a promise..."

Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:57 pm

StrizzySterling wrote:
RED wrote:
StrizzySterling wrote:
RED wrote:
StrizzySterling wrote:
RED wrote:
StrizzySterling wrote:
RED wrote:
StrizzySterling wrote:
RED wrote:

Cena nods.

Cena raises an eyebrow

Randy Orton raises an eyebrow as John Cena walks forward, after John speaks, Randy moves in even closer.

'.the viper.' RANDY ORTON: "Me..? I'm not quite sure what it is.... But these voices are screaming out that it is a promise..."

Cena nods

"I see. Well you should tell this voices that if they want some they can come get some. But you should already know what happens when I get really pissed. So I'm going to give you this advice. Keep your mind on the fatal 4 way at King of the Ring if you want to be WWE Champion again. And stop blaming this voices in your head for your actions."

Cena looks into Randy's eyes and he smirks.

"At some point we will meet again in the ring...I'll be waiting."
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 6:00 am

A) Cody Rhodes
B) Justin Gabriel
C) AJ Styles
D) El Generico
E) Kane
F) Christian

A) Christian
B) El Generico
C) Dolph Ziggler
D) Kane
E) JBL
F) Batista
G) Rhett Titus
H) Kurt Angle

A) Mr Kennedy
B) Daniel Bryan
C) Evan Bourne
D) Alex Riley
E) Jack Swagger
F) Other (specify)
Back to top Go down
Akash
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 10:06 am

Justin wrote:
Alberto Del Rio is backstage after his promo still thinking about his match at King of the Ring.

Justin Gabriel is walking around backstage wondering what to do.

Mickie James is backstage thinking whether she should cut a promo or not.

Shelton Benjamin is doing some shit backstage.

OT: RP Anyone?

*As Gabriel looks around backstage wanting something to do, we find Evan Bourne walking into the arena. On noticing Justin, he starts moving in that direction. Unaware of how to approach the Cape Town Werewolf, he just stands there waiting to be noticed. It's not like he is wasting his time, since Bourne wasn't even on the card for this week's action.*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0
Page 7 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 41  Next