The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 26 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 26 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 26 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0

Go down 
+16
Akash
Mesa
SP
White guy
Nova
StrizzySterling
noeleen phoenix
RED
American Wolf
Karl
Styles
Jericho
LegendOfCasey
Oriadon
Bleed Green
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:04 pm

Sure thing.

Justin Gabriel is walking around backstage as Heath Slater walks up to him.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:33 pm

Justin wrote:
Sure thing.

Heath has a smirk on his face as he hops up and down in a great mood.

Heath Slater ---
Man gonna be a good night for the both of us!
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:34 pm

OT : Granger, brb I'll reply soon.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:52 pm

Justin wrote:
OT : Granger, brb I'll reply soon.

alright thats cool
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 4:01 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
White guy wrote:
Rhett Titus arrives, he heads straight to his lockeroom to start preparing his King of the Ring speach

Edge arrives and goes down the hallway, clearly the Rated R Superstar is in his zone and prepared to win the #1 contendership

Samoa Joe is walking down the hall with people almost jumping out of his way as he approaches

Kofi Kingston walks down the hall with his United States Championship

Stone Cold arrives and goes into his office

Dolph Ziggler walks down the hallways with a smirk on his face as he pushes back his long blonde hair chewing on a piece of gum as he knows that today is going to be a good day no matter what.
He bumps into Samoa Joe and Joe just stares down Ziggler's soul
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 4:06 pm

White guy wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
White guy wrote:
Rhett Titus arrives, he heads straight to his lockeroom to start preparing his King of the Ring speach

Edge arrives and goes down the hallway, clearly the Rated R Superstar is in his zone and prepared to win the #1 contendership

Samoa Joe is walking down the hall with people almost jumping out of his way as he approaches

Dolph Ziggler walks down the hallways with a smirk on his face as he pushes back his long blonde hair chewing on a piece of gum as he knows that today is going to be a good day no matter what.

Dolph chews on his gum just staring at Joe for a moment before snickering.

Dolph Ziggler ---
Trying to stare a hole into me or something? If you want a picture just ask.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 4:08 pm

Rhett Titus backstage getting his King of the Ring victory speech prepared, as Addicted to Love has no doubt he will walk in and make quick work of all his opponents tonight

Edge sits in back with a slight grin as he is starting to prepare something big win or lose tonight he knows he will be what everybody is talking about this week
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 4:09 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
White guy wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
White guy wrote:

Dolph Ziggler ---
Samoa Joe
You know Dolph you are a very sad and stupid man, your false display of arrogance will end up being your down fall
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 4:13 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Justin wrote:
Sure thing.

Heath Slater ---

Gabriel smirks as both him and Slater high five.

---Justin Gabriel---
''Man you are right on that one! I cannot wait to step out there and watch the millions of people watch me as I walk down that ramp listening to all those people cheer Justin Gabriel on. But most importantly, I cannot wait to step toe to toe in the ring with all five of those superstars and battle it out for that one thing and that one thing is that world heavyweight championship. Man if I win this tonight, this will be the biggest accomplishment of my life!''

Justin Gabriel looks up and imagines that world title dangling down his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 4:14 pm

White guy wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
White guy wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
White guy wrote:

Dolph Ziggler ---
Samoa Joe
You know Dolph you are a very sad and stupid man, your false display of arrogance will end up being your down fall

Dolph smirks and shakes his head face palming to Samoa Joe.

Dolph Ziggler ---
False arrogance? Joe, this is all real arrogance because I am the best out there! You are just a angry little man because unlike the other Samoan wrestlers nobody knows who you are! Hell people knew Rikishi more than you!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 4:16 pm

Justin wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Justin wrote:
Sure thing.

Heath Slater ---

---Justin Gabriel---
''Man you are right on that one! I cannot wait to step out there and watch the millions of people watch me as I walk down that ramp listening to all those people cheer Justin Gabriel on. But most importantly, I cannot wait to step toe to toe in the ring with all five of those superstars and battle it out for that one thing and that one thing is that world heavyweight championship. Man if I win this tonight, this will be the biggest accomplishment of my life!''

Justin Gabriel looks up and imagines that world title dangling down his shoulder.

Heath claps for his friend who he can just wait to become the champion and the two of them can go out for a celebration party pick up some woman and of course Slater gets the first title shot.

Heath Slater ---
I don't even have a match tonight but I am so pumped for you man! I am going to be right by my best friends side out there tonight buddy!
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 4:20 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
White guy wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
White guy wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
White guy wrote:

Dolph Ziggler ---
Samoa Joe

Dolph Ziggler ---
False arrogance? Joe, this is all real arrogance because I am the best out there! You are just a angry little man because unlike the other Samoan wrestlers nobody knows who you are! Hell people knew Rikishi more than you!
Samoa Joe just laughs and then steps closer to Ziggles

Samoa Joe
You know that must be the reason from day one in this company I've recieved a higher bill on the card than you. That must be why people try to get the hell away from me normally. Unlike you I've held a world title longer than half an episode of the show. Unlike you I don't go running around whining about getting fired like a little bitch that you are. You see kid unlike you I don't have to leach to a pile of shit like Vickie Guerrero in order to stay employed.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 4:26 pm

White guy wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
White guy wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
White guy wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
White guy wrote:

Dolph Ziggler ---
Samoa Joe

Dolph Ziggler ---

Samoa Joe
You know that must be the reason from day one in this company I've recieved a higher bill on the card than you. That must be why people try to get the hell away from me normally. Unlike you I've held a world title longer than half an episode of the show. Unlike you I don't go running around whining about getting fired like a little bitch that you are. You see kid unlike you I don't have to leach to a pile of shit like Vickie Guerrero in order to stay employed.

Dolph can not help but sarcastically laugh in Joes face showing no fear what so ever of the big oath.

Dolph Ziggler ---
Joe... Joe... Joe... do you see Vickie Guerrero anywhere around here? I am still hired am I not! You are so pathetic that you need to head back to the lower companies and leave this for the big boys! You are a former world champion where it does not matter but I am a former world champion in this company!

OOC: any good as Dolph?
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 4:35 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
White guy wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
White guy wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
White guy wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
White guy wrote:

Dolph Ziggler ---
Samoa Joe

Dolph Ziggler ---

Samoa Joe

Dolph can not help but sarcastically laugh in Joes face showing no fear what so ever of the big oath.

Dolph Ziggler ---
Joe... Joe... Joe... do you see Vickie Guerrero anywhere around here? I am still hired am I not! You are so pathetic that you need to head back to the lower companies and leave this for the big boys! You are a former world champion where it does not matter but I am a former world champion in this company!

Joe grabs Ziggler by the throat and pins him against the wall

Samoa Joe
I told you before that you are stupid, do you honestly compare that sham of a title reign to any of mine? Have you ever been the longest reigning champion in one of the most respect wrestling companies in the world? Have you even had an undefeated streak? I have and mine lasted for well over a year. Now kid I wish you the best out there tonight, ya know getting beat up by some old man who just a few weeks ago was your general manager so in all technicality you should have no problem with him, however we all know how you fail when the spotlight is on right? How did that one title defense of yours go?

off: yeah you are, hows my Samoa Joe?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 4:46 pm

White guy wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
White guy wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
White guy wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
White guy wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
White guy wrote:

Dolph Ziggler ---
Samoa Joe

Dolph Ziggler ---

Samoa Joe

Dolph Ziggler ---

Joe grabs Ziggler by the throat and pins him against the wall

Samoa Joe
I told you before that you are stupid, do you honestly compare that sham of a title reign to any of mine? Have you ever been the longest reigning champion in one of the most respect wrestling companies in the world? Have you even had an undefeated streak? I have and mine lasted for well over a year. Now kid I wish you the best out there tonight, ya know getting beat up by some old man who just a few weeks ago was your general manager so in all technicality you should have no problem with him, however we all know how you fail when the spotlight is on right? How did that one title defense of yours go?

off: yeah you are, hows my Samoa Joe?

Ziggler kicks him in the midsection smacking down his arm of him retaliating angry.

Dolph Ziggler ---
How about you get your filthy hands off me and you quit running your damn mouth to me because compared to me you are a nobody and a loser! At least I have a match out there tonight while you a nobody sits backstage and get even fatter!

OOC: Nice!

Last edited by тнєє gяαηgєя on Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 4:48 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Justin wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Justin wrote:
Sure thing.

Heath Slater ---

---Justin Gabriel---

Heath claps for his friend who he can just wait to become the champion and the two of them can go out for a celebration party pick up some woman and of course Slater gets the first title shot.

Heath Slater ---
I don't even have a match tonight but I am so pumped for you man! I am going to be right by my best friends side out there tonight buddy!

Gabriels smirk turns into a big smile.

--- Justin Gabriel ---
''Lose or win I will still call myself a champion no matter what people say or think. When I started off in this company I was really known as nothing but a jobber. I really thought I was going to get no where I thought this up until i joined that worthless coward's group Wade Barrett which I actually am happy I joined because if not I never would have met my true best friend who is shockingly standing in front of me wishing me good luck. A real best friend would do that and I am going to thank you and you damn sure are right about being the first that I defend my championship against. But most importantly I wanted to ask you, that if I do lose tonight which I am hoping I won't but if i do I wanted to take a break and go back with my good pal and win back those tag team championships and return as the greatest tag team to ever live Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater the next biggest tag team bigger then D.X. You do not have to accept like I understand if you have bigger plans after King of the Ring I am just asking so what do you say?''

Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 4:56 pm

OT: Granger, what time will the show be posted?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 5:00 pm

Justin wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Justin wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Justin wrote:
Sure thing.

Heath Slater ---

---Justin Gabriel---

Heath Slater ---

--- Justin Gabriel ---
''Lose or win I will still call myself a champion no matter what people say or think. When I started off in this company I was really known as nothing but a jobber. I really thought I was going to get no where I thought this up until i joined that worthless coward's group Wade Barrett which I actually am happy I joined because if not I never would have met my true best friend who is shockingly standing in front of me wishing me good luck. A real best friend would do that and I am going to thank you and you damn sure are right about being the first that I defend my championship against. But most importantly I wanted to ask you, that if I do lose tonight which I am hoping I won't but if i do I wanted to take a break and go back with my good pal and win back those tag team championships and return as the greatest tag team to ever live Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater the next biggest tag team bigger then D.X. You do not have to accept like I understand if you have bigger plans after King of the Ring I am just asking so what do you say?''

Heath Slater --- ohh man I sure am up for a tag team title reign once again if you don't win the title but bud if you do I sure am ready to go for the gold against my best friend. Either way we are still the best and the best of friends. Let's not forget who we are... Justin Gabriel and the ONE MAN... ROCK BAND! HEATH SLATER!! WOOO!!

OOC: Do I play a good Heath?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 5:00 pm

Justin wrote:
OT: Granger, what time will the show be posted?

As soon as Karl send in his part of the results, if you got a second wanna help out? If so, PM Me
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 5:14 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Justin wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Justin wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Justin wrote:
Sure thing.

Heath Slater ---

---Justin Gabriel---

Heath Slater ---

--- Justin Gabriel ---

Heath Slater --- ohh man I sure am up for a tag team title reign once again if you don't win the title but bud if you do I sure am ready to go for the gold against my best friend. Either way we are still the best and the best of friends. Let's not forget who we are... Justin Gabriel and the ONE MAN... ROCK BAND! HEATH SLATER!! WOOO!!

OOC: Do I play a good Heath?

Gabriel nods his head.

--- Justin Gabriel ---
''Now that's what I like to hear! Anyway, thanks for wishing me good luck and stuff I guess I should go and get ready talk to you later man''

Gabriel waves to his best friend goodbye as he turns around and heads to the gym.

OT: Pretty decent btw I sent you that PM
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 5:54 pm

El Generico
Arrives at the arena, alittle late, ready to win the King of the Ring Tournament, and then Take Home the World Heavyweight Championship.

Chris Sabin
Is at the hotel, along with his pal Alex Shelley, banging some hoes.

'King' Wade Barrett
Is taping up his wrists backstage, ready to take out Shawn Michaels, then hopefully Rhett Titus, ending his undefeated streak, and become the King of the Ring.

Alissa Flash
Alissa Flash is currently in a meeting with WWE V.P of Talent and Relations -- John Laurinatis.

Richie Steamboat
Is at his hotel, just ordered King of the Ring, LIVE on PPV!
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 5:59 pm

Trish Stratus
Celebrating her birthday today!

Kaitlyn
Working out in the gym
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 6:00 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Trish Stratus
Celebrating her birthday today!

Kaitlyn
Working out in the gym

El Generico
Walks up and puts hsi arm around Trish.
"Happy Birthday Trishy!!!"
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 6:05 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 26 Alberto-Del-Rio-1
~~ALBERTO DEL RIO~~
A black limo pulls into the King of the Ring arena as Alberto Del Rio steps out wearing a black suit which has sparkly letters on the back that say's ''The Next WWE Champion Alberto Del Rio''. The Mexican Aristocrat grabs his bags and heads towards the arena as some WWE crew members run out and take the bags from him. Del Rio has a huge smile on his face as he enters the arena knowing that tonight is the night where he becomes the number one contender and moves on to face either The Miz or CM Punk at Royal Rumble. He thinks about the Royal Rumble where he WILL and he guarantees that he will leave that night as your new WWE champion and move on main eventing at Wrestlemania. Del Rio looks around for a bit before heading to his locker room but is immediately stopped by _____, Del Rio stares at this man with vicious eyes as the man speaks.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 7:17 pm

Just got in so I will finish the Main Event then send the matches into Grange.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0
Page 26 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 41  Next