The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0

Go down 
+16
Akash
Mesa
SP
White guy
Nova
StrizzySterling
noeleen phoenix
RED
American Wolf
Karl
Styles
Jericho
LegendOfCasey
Oriadon
Bleed Green
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:39 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
RED wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Rock: The only thing that The Rock is scared of is how much him and Stone Cold Steve Austin are gonna whoop your's and Drew McIntyre's asses to the next millennium!

Sheamus smirks.

"Oh yeah. Boots to asses. Well I say boots to faces. My partner and I are going to shock the entire world when we defeat 2 of the biggest WWE legends. You don't stand a chance. As far as Stone Cold is concerned I hope that at least he will be able to make it to King of the Ring."
Rock: You know what Sheamus, The Rock is sick and tired of your nonsense, and that is exactly why The Rock chose Stone Cold Steve Austin as his partner for King of the Ring! The Rock and Stone Cold will put boots to the asses of you and your butt buddy!

Sheamus shakes his head and walks off.

off: sorry gtg
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:44 pm

El Generico
Arrives at the arena, smiling.

Chris Sabin
Is sleeping on the couch in his lockerroom.

Wade Barrett
Is walking around backstage, plotting a way for him to get into the title picture.

Alissa Flash
Yet to Arrive.

Richie Steamboat
Crusing around town with his NXT Pro, Alex Riley.

Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:14 pm

As a much slower version of Christian’s theme starts to play through the arena, the fans boo, knowing the theme anyway. As the words start to play, Christian walks onto the stage. He wears his Captain Charisma hoodie and red and gold tights, and Intercontinental Championship around his waist, as he stands on the stage. He looks into the crowd, as he walks down the ramp to the ring. He climbs onto the apron and steps into the ring. In the ring, he walks to the center and crouches down. He reaches up and takes his hood off. A scowl on his face is shown as he stands full up again and raises his mic to his lips.

Captain Charisma | Christian | Intercontinental Champion

“In just 3 nights, this Sunday, at TLC, I face Cody Rhodes, Kane, Justin Gabriel, AJ Styles and El Generico for the World Heavyweight Championship in a 6-Pack Challenge. These 5 men I have had a past with, each and every one of them, whether it be small or large, I know all of them. Cody Rhodes was on my Survivor Series team, so I know how he’ll operate in the ring against multiple men. Kane I have had a match with here and there in the past, but I know he can be a menace. Nothing a REAL champion can’t handle though. Justin Gabriel I saw in action while I was a pro on NXT, but nothing else much there. El Generico I’ve only recently had history with, but out of everyone in this match, I know him better than most. Now, for the man I know the most, AJ Styles! Christian’s Coalition, I taught him everything he knows! AJ Styles wouldn’t be as big as he is today without ME! But, of course, everyone thinks that HE is better than me! He may have learned a thing or two since Christian’s Coalition, but I never taught him everything that I know! AJ is someone that I can compare to a puppet. I controlled him like one, how easy it was. But then I decided I was done with him and moved on to bigger and better things, namely, the World Heavyweight Championship! While this Intercontinental Championship around my waist is decent, I’ve won this title 4 times now, but the World Heavyweight Championship only twice! I promise, after this Sunday, I will become World Heavyweight Champion for a third time, and be the first to hold the World Heavyweight Championship AND the Intercontinental Championship at the same time!”

Christian smirks as the fans boo, and he starts pacing around the ring.

“I said I would win King of the Ring and the World Title this Sunday, but its obvious that didn’t happen. To me, King of the Ring is just a tournament to cement my name even further into the WWE’s legacy! Speaking of my legacy in the WWE, me, Christian, am a 2 time World Heavyweight Champion, 2 time ECW Champion, 4 time Intercontinental Champion, 9 time Tag Team Champion, 1 time European Champion, 1 time Hardcore Champion, 1 time Light Heavyweight Champion, in my very first in this company, I became the Light Heavyweight Champion! There are only a handful of people who can say they’ve won a title in their first match! I’m one of those people! I am one of the MOST decorated superstars in wrestling history, and its for the simple fact that I’ve had success here! My success will carry on to a third World Title reign, and the biggest win in my entire career! I will win the World Title Sunday, I can guarantee that much! But, if there is something I know for sure, its that I will dominate every man in that match, win the title, and go on to having the privilege of holding the World Heavyweight Championship, AND the Intercontinental Championship at the same time!”

Christian’s theme blares again as he lets his arms hang at his sides, he drops his mic, then walks over to the ropes. He steps out on the apron, then jumps down to the floor. He walks backstage, not paying any more attention to the fans.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 11:13 pm

Kane

*preparing to cut a promo*

AJ Lee

*backstage wondering where Kaitlyn has been*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 11:50 pm

*Pyro erupts as Kane's new theme begins to play and he makes his way down to the ring to a huge fan favorite reaction*

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 22 Kanewa10

*Kane climbs over the top rope and follows up with igniting his pyro. He walks over to grab a microphone*

Kane

"So you claim that you're going to unmask me Cody Rhodes? And you have the audacity to claim that I'm weak and scared? Scared of who? Scared of the people who cheer as I deliver a chokeslam to my opponent, cheer as I reach up and strike firey Hell on the four corners of the ring! Cody if anyone is scared...it is you!"

*fans cheer Kane's name*

"Here we are almost at the end of the road...3 days from King of the Ring. 3 days! Until the Devil's Favorite Demon becomes a 2 time World Heavyweight Champion...But there is only one day until I go one on one with you Cody. A match that I'm looking very forward too! You see...you may no longer where the mask you were forced to wear. I choseto wear mine, you see under this mask is not my identity...THIS! Is my identity!"

*Kane places his hand on his mask getting another nice pop from the crowd as well*

"Tomorrow night Cody...you will come face to face with Hell. When you look into my eyes you will see first hand why I am called a monster."

*Kane drops his microphone, smirks as he heads backstage and his theme begins to play*
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 12:22 am

ATTENTION! HIRING NEW NXT GM!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 12:24 am

RED wrote:
WWE SuperStars (12/15/11)

The show kicks off with Jack Swagger coming out. The commentators, Todd Grisham and Matt Stryker are welcoming us to the show as Tony Chimel announces that this opening contest is for the #1 contender for the Intercontinental Championship. Bobby Lashley comes out in a good pop.

#1 Contender for the Intercontinental Championship – Jack Swagger vs Bobby Lashley

They lock up and Swagger lands a take down. Swagger gets in some overhand punches until Lashley gets to his feet and absolutely clubs Swagger. Jack slides out of the ring to take his time. Swagger gets back in the ring and lands a couple punches and a scoop clam, but misses an elbow. Lashley takes advantage and tries for a cover, Swagger kicks out. Swagger flies at Lashley with a clothesline and then follows with second rope splash. Swagger connects with an elbow lock. Lashley starts to get to his feet, but is pounded back down by Swagger. Lashley gets caught in an inverted full nelson, and struggles to power to his feet. Just when it looks like he is going to escape, Swagger drops him right back down to the mat. Lashley finally does get to his feet and connects with a series of clotheslines to Swagger. Lashley clubs Swagger in the corner and then connects with a lariat. Slam by Lashley, but Swagger kicks out of the cover. Lashley heads to the top rope and leaps for a shoulder block, Swagger moves and goes for the Gutwrench powerbomb but Lashley reverses it to a belly to belly suplex. Lashley hits the Spear on Swagger and gets the pin-fall at 5:09.

Winner: Bobby Lashley!

After the match, Lashley goes up top to celebrate as Christian comes to the top of the ramp. Lashley points at Christian and at the Intercontinental title.

Still to come tonight, Rob Van Dam will face R-Truth in a Falls Count Anywhere match.

Up next, CM Punk goes one on one against the dangerous Viper Randy Orton.

Commercial break.

RED wrote:

A video hyping the WWE Title match at King of the Ring airs. Randy Orton is out to a big crowd reaction. CM Punk comes out next to a huge ovation.

CM Punk vs Randy Orton

The bell rings, they lock up and Punk applies a headlock. They take it to the corner and duelling chants break out from the crowd. Punk shoves Orton. Orton drops him with a right hand and takes it to the corner with European uppercuts. Orton stomps away on Punk now in the corner. Orton with big forearm shots to the chest now. Punk counters and starts fighting back with right hands and knees to Orton. Punk stomps away on Orton in the corner now. Orton comes back with two big clotheslines and a snap slam. Orton hits the mat and coils. Orton goes for an RKO but Punk escapes it. Knee drop by Punk and a 2 count. Punk with a headlock, then a snap suplex and a 2 count. Punk takes Orton back to the mat with a headlock. Punk continues the offense and gets another 2 count, then goes back to stomping on Orton and putting the boot to his gut. Orton rolls out of the ring but Punk goes to the apron. Punk leaps off the apron with a clothesline and drops Orton on the floor. Punk brings it back in the ring and gets a 2 count. Punk continues to control the match and applies a head scissors submission to Orton. Orton starts biting Punk's fingers and the hold is broken. Orton starts to come back but Punk hits the big running knee in the corner. Punk goes for the bulldog but Orton counters it with a back drop and a 2 count. Orton goes for the Angle slam but Punk slides out and nails a bulldog. Punk with a close 2 count as Orton kicks out. Punk fires away with kicks at Orton. Orton ducks a clothesline and hits a backbreaker. Orton with the Angle slam now and a 2 count. Punk rolls to the apron but Orton goes after him. Punk drops Orton's neck over the top rope. Punk springboards into the ring and hits a clothesline for a 2 count on Orton. Punk goes to the top turnbuckle but Orton stops him and fights him off. Orton goes for a super-plex and nails it for a 2 count. Punk goes to the apron again but Orton brings him in with the second rope DDT. Punk counters it. They trade counters on the GTS and the RKO but Punk kicks Orton in the head and he goes down. 2 count by Punk. Punk is showing frustration now. Punk goes for the GTS again but Orton slides out and hits his back-breaker. Orton drags Punk in between the ropes and connects with the 2nd rope DDT. Orton calls for the RKO but Samoa Joe comes out. Joe gets in the ring and Orton goes right after him. Punk gets up and Joe fights back Orton. The referee calls for the bell.

No contest.

Joe fights both Punk and Orton and he gets a double suplex by the Viper and the #1 contender for the WWE Title. Punk picks Joe up into his shoulders and hits the GTS but Joe doesn’t go down even though he is dazed. Orton brings down Joe with the RKO. Orton then drops Punk out of the ring. Alberto Del Rio comes out and attacks Orton from behind. Del Rio locks in the cross arm-breaker on Orton. John Morrison comes out and takes out Del Rio with a knee to the face followed by the Starship-Pain. Edge comes out of nowhere and spears Morrison. Edge then turns into an RKO by Orton. Orton then gets the GTS by CM Punk. Punk looks at the carnage that’s in the ring and shrugs. Punk heads to the top of the ramp and yells that three days are left until he becomes the WWE Champion. Miz comes from behind and knocks down Punk with the WWE title belt. Miz posses over Punk with the belt as the crowd boos.

Commercial break.

RED wrote:

A video hyping the World Heavyweight Championship match at King of the Ring airs.

Back in the ring Alex Riley and Mr. Kennedy are set to team up. Christian comes out to a big heat from the crowd. Kurt Angle is out next to a big heat as well.

Christian & Kurt Angle vs Mr. Kennedy & Alex Riley

The bell rings and Angle with Riley lock up. Angle brings Riley down to the mat and locks in a head-lock. Riley tries a come back but Angle keeps him down. Riley with a back suplex but Angle keeps the head-lock on. Riley with another back suplex this time freeing himself. Riley with a neck-breaker on Angle for a near fall. Riley goes for a suplex but Angle reverses into a suplex of his own. Angle tags in Christian. Christian slaps Riley and takes him down with a neck-breaker. Christian glares at Kennedy. Riley with a sudden roll-up for a near fall. Christian with a drop-kick to the face and the hook of the leg for 2. Christian with a chin-lock now. Riley with a few elbows to the gut and Christian drops him with a knee to the head. Christian hits a suplex for a 2 count. Christian tags in Angle. Angle goes after Riley’s ankle. Angle works on the ankle and Riley kicks him away. Riley with four consecutive clotheslines taking Angle down. Riley sends Angle into the corner, he charges and gets a kick to the face by Angle. Angle goes for a shoulder block from the second rope and gets a flying kick to the shoulder by Riley. Riley tags in Kennedy who goes after Angle. Kennedy with a back body drop taking down Angle and follows that with an elbow drop for a near fall. Kennedy with a suplex followed by a leg-drop for another 2 count. Riley goes for another suplex but Angle reverses into a german suplex. Angle goes for another suplex but Kennedy counters into a sunset-flip for a 2 count. Angle with a big clothesline taking down Kennedy. Angle tags in Christian. Christian comes off the second rope but Kennedy catches him in mid-air and slams him hard. Kennedy climbs to the top but Christian pushes him off to the floor. Christian follows to the floor and beats Kennedy back into the ring. Christian with more right hands and kicks. Christian chokes him on the ropes now as the referee counts. Christian continues the offense. Kennedy fights back but Christian hits a missile dropkick for a 2 count. Christian slaps Kennedy now. Kennedy comes back with a pair of clotheslines and a big slam for another 2 count. Kennedy with a kick to the gut. Kennedy goes for the standing Green Bay plunge but Christian slides out. Christian goes for Killswitch but Kennedy fights him off. Christian comes back again but Kennedy hits a backbreaker after catching him in mid-air. 2 count for Kennedy. Christian comes back with right hands and goes to the top. Kennedy catches him and climbs up also. Christian knocks him back to the mat. Kennedy charges in the corner but Christian moves and kicks him in the head. Christian nails a tornado DDT from the corner for a 2 count. Christian goes for the Killswitch again but Kennedy blocks it and clotheslines him in the corner. Kennedy with a running knee to the head while Christian is down in the corner. Kennedy goes for the standing Green Bay plunge again and Christian reverses into an inverted face-lock backbreaker. Christian tags in Angle. Angle goes for the Angle-Slam but Kennedy counters into a DDT for a 2 count. Angle with a series of clotheslines on Kennedy followed by a big belly-to-belly suplex. Another big clothesline from Angle. Kennedy counters an Angle Slam and hits his rolling Senton Splash for a close two count. Angle counters a Mic Check attempt, hits one german suplex, a second german and third german with a release. Angle drops the straps and connects with the Angle Slam, cover and Kennedy kicks out. Angle then applies an Ankle Lock. Kennedy rolls through into a roll-up for a 2 count. Kennedy makes the tag with Riley who goes right after Angle. Riley with a neck-breaker on Angle and then he goes up top. Angle follows him and drops him down with a belly-to-belly suplex off the top. Angle hooks the leg and Riley kicks out at 2. Angle goes for the Angle-Slam but Riley counters into the Impaler DDT. Christian gets in and hits Riley from behind. Kennedy goes after Christian. Kennedy takes down Christian and then he hits the standing Green Bay plunge on Angle. Christian then nails the Killswitch on Kennedy. Riley takes down Christian with a drop-kick. Riley misses with a kick to the head of Angle and Angle traps Riley’s foot into the ankle-lock. Angle keeps it locked in and Riley taps out at 11:28.

Winners: Christian & Kurt Angle!

After the match, Christian heads up the ramp with the Intercontinental title belt as Angle celebrates in the ring.

A video hyping the John Cena vs Brock Lesnar match at King of the Ring airs.

Commercial break.

RED wrote:

Back from the break and RVD comes out to a big pop from the crowd.
We see a Monday night Nitro Recap.
Back in the ring, R-Truth informs RVD that the loser of this match has to leave Nitro.

Loser Leaves Nitro/Falls Count Anywhere – RVD vs R-Truth

They lock up and jockey for position. R-Truth kicks and punches RVD down in the corner. RVD tries punching back but R-Truth hip tosses him. R-Truth misses a leg drop but counters a rolling thunder with a roll up. They trade pins until RVD clotheslines R-Truth over the top rope. RVD with a cross body off the ropes right into R-Truth. RVD punches Truth around ringside. RVD goes for a clothesline, but R-Truth splits under it. RVD comes back by using the barricade to hit a flying side kick for a near fall. RVD kicks and goes for a suplex, but R-Truth blocks it. R-Truth then hits him with a sit-out front suplex for a near fall outside the ring. R-Truth beats RVD down at ringside and takes in the boos from the crowd. R-Truth backs up and hits a running knee to RVD’s face, sandwiching him into the barricade for a near fall. R-Truth covers again for another near fall. The crowd chants, “Little Jimmy” and R-Truth flips out. R-Truth hits a running kick and punches away at RVD. R-Truth crotches RVD on the barricade and clotheslines him into the crowd. R-Truth sends RVD into a wall and covers for a near fall. R-Truth throws RVD over the barricade. As R-Truth goes back over to ringside, RVD hits him with a pele kick for a near fall. R-Truth throws him into the steps and gets a steel chair. RVD quickly clotheslines him down for a near fall. RVD sends Truth back into the ring and climbs the corner with the steel chair in one hand. RVD jumps off the corner and kicks the chair right into the face of R-Truth. That got a few “holy shit” chants. RVD with the cover but Truth kicks out. RVD puts the chair on top of Truth and hits the rolling thunder on the chair. RVD with the cover again but again gets 2. RVD with a spinning heel kick and then he goes up top. RVD goes for the 5 star Frog-Splash but Truth moves and RVD crashes and burns. Truth covers and gets 2. Truth gets the chair and goes for a shot but RVD with another spinning heel kick this time on the chair causing the chair to bump against Truth’s head. They call that the Van Daminator. RVD places Truth down in the corner and places the steel chair in front of his face. RVD goes up into the opposite corner and jumps off for the Van Terminator but Truth moves out of the way. Truth hits the jumping reverse STO and hooks the leg to get the pin-fall at 9:23.

Winner: R-Truth!

After the match, Truth grabs a bottle of water and spills it over RVD’s face. Truth then sings “bye, bye” to RVD as he walks to the ramp. RVD gets up and he gets a big ovation from the crowd. RVD heads to the back looking down as the show goes off…

Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:18 am

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
I'll take it over
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:50 am

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
I'll take it over

Striker or new GM?
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:31 am

My peeps arrive
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:48 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
I'll take it over

Striker or new GM?
I'll stick with Striker.

And I'll completely restart NXT, so its all my ideas.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 3:22 pm

OFF: Someone should rp with me. I'm done my assignment in school and need to kill about an hour.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 4:17 pm

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn chilling backstage listening to her ipod

Trish Stratus
Trish wandering around keeping a look out for either Mickie or Beth... but beth is suspended but she does it anyway for safety measures
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 4:59 pm

Kane

*walking around backstage*

AJ Lee

*on her iphone backstage*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 5:11 pm

Velvet Sky
*walking around fixing her hair*

Drew McIntyre
*doing pushups*

Jeff Hardy
*painting his face*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 5:21 pm

OT- gimme sin cara.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 5:26 pm

NOOOZ!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:07 pm

I'm afraid Smackdown will just be quick results this week.

Sorry guys.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:12 pm

The Great Khali def. Bobby Lashley after taking him out with the Giant Chop.

El Generico def. Dolph Ziggler to advance to the Semi Finals!

Daniel Bryan def. Undertaker, resulting in Undertaker being released from Smackdown.

Rhett Titus def. Batista to advance to the Semi Finals against El Generico!

Christian def. AJ Styles to retain the Intercontinental Championship!

Cody Rhodes v Kane ended in a No Contest as all the competitors in this Sunday's Main Event got involved in the match!
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:51 pm

Guys sorry for not being on today but I was busy.
Karl you wil have your match tomorrow.
Cena/Rhodes promos tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 10:28 pm

No problem RED.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 10:34 pm

For those who didn't seen, NXT will be completely restarted, fresh, episode 1.

Last edited by Brooklyn Rage! on Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 11:05 pm

Can i take TAKER?!?!?!?

Is he like dropped or like permanently fired?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 11:15 pm

It's a message to John.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 8:48 am

Velvet Sky's long known theme hits, as fans were wondering where this sexy diva was since loosing her title; Sky has not appeared on any shows nor-stated whether she has the rematch clause for her title match, or not. The fans give her a mixed reaction when in reality they want to choke her with a cord for what she's done and I think that bullying may start again. Velvet Sky walks out onto the ramp with the two masked ladies still here? She's wearing her purple attire tonight. The two women make a sort of tunnel with the legs open and Velvet crawls from beneath then blows a kiss to the camera before swiftly rotating and pointing to her ass and the camera zooms in then zooms out as she walks to the ring followed by the two women she hops onto the mat on the side, and finally lets the pigeons loose!

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 22 4253451477_b3216652d2_o

After this she climbs into the ring while the two masked ladies hold down the rope, and she nods in approval and grabs a mic, stands in the middle of the ring and begins to talk, when the crowd noise dies down.

|Cleansing the world|Velvet Sky|One bitch at a time|

"Wow, really it's been quite some time since I was here, and the reason not being because I was pouting that I lost my title, because soon I'll get it back. See what some of you may not realize is Velvet Sky is a fighter now. Sure Mickie, you signed a contract with WWE, and got full momentum heading into our title match, but who doesn't. I mean picture it like this; every superstar or diva that has signed a contract with WWE has had full momentum and popularity and matches in a week or two, while the rest are ignored, and mis-treated. I mean, Madison Rayne? She should be competing at a higher level, I mean come on... loosing to AJ Lee? That's like fighting a little kid?"

*She flips her hair then continues to speak*

"Ever since I left I have been looking, watching Raw, watching Smackdown--hell even watching Superstars and NXT. The women's division is slowly growing and myself, I have dropped. See-- I should be at the top of the food chain but what I don't understand is why.. I never see women coming out every night giving a little speech? Or something to just simply run through the minds of these people.. it's weird, but listen up Mickie James, if your watching this.. I'm coming for my title, and I'll get it eventually.. The reign of Sky is back!"

*She drops the mic and hops off the mat and heads to the back*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0
Page 22 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next