The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 42 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 42 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 42 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 42 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 42 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 42 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 42 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 42 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 42 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 42 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0

Go down 
+17
AngleV2
Mesa
Oriadon
SP
TimTapOut
Karl
noeleen phoenix
White guy
Nova
Styles
RED
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jericho
Jigsaw*
Bleed Green
American Wolf
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 42 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 3:39 pm

*R-Truth is seen backstage, watching Z! True Long Island Story to get a feel for Zack Ryder, his opponent in the first round of King of the Ring.*

*Jack Swagger, The All-American American, is backstage going through some exercises in the gym, eager to make an impact on a departing Randy Orton in the main event tonight.*
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 42 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 3:39 pm

Might pull a RVD promo outta my ass when I get home from school. If I don't, thats cool too.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 42 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 3:41 pm

Oriadon wrote:
*R-Truth is seen backstage, watching Z! True Long Island Story to get a feel for Zack Ryder, his opponent in the first round of King of the Ring.*

*Jack Swagger, The All-American American, is backstage going through some exercises in the gym, eager to make an impact on a departing Randy Orton in the main event tonight.*
After leaving the gym, Ryder passes Truth's lr and hears his show. He walks in, as the door is open.

Long Island Iced Z! | Zack Ryder | The Woo Woo Woo Kid

"Bro! Glad to know you enjoy the show!"
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 42 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 3:49 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

After leaving the gym, Ryder passes Truth's lr and hears his show. He walks in, as the door is open.

*R-Truth looks up from the computer at Zack.*

R-Truth: Ninja please, I'm enjoying this as much as a Rob Van Dam movie. Which is to say, not at all! I mean, all you do is ramble on, your show makes no sense! I could get more YouTube hits doing this.

*R-Truth jumps up and does some of his breakdancing.*
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 42 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 3:52 pm

Oriadon wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

R-Truth: Ninja please, I'm enjoying this as much as a Rob Van Dam movie. Which is to say, not at all! I mean, all you do is ramble on, your show makes no sense! I could get more YouTube hits doing this.

"Sorry bro, I'm no ninja. And a RVD movie? Don't think he's made one. And if you plan on trying with just dancing, it'll be the same two things every week bro."

Last edited by Brooklyn Rage! on Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 42 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 3:53 pm

Edge exits his lockeroom and walks down the hall with his shades on having taken off the leather jacket from earlier he now is just wearing the newest Edge t-shirt and the jeans with a pair of black boots, seems he is in a different mood than he has been lately haven shaken the ADR drama.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 42 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 4:05 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

"Sorry bro, I'm no ninja. And a RVD movie? Don't think he's made one. And if you plan on trying with just dancing, it'll be the same two things every week bro."

R-Truth: Truth is, I couldn't care about making a YouTube show. While you're playing with your cameras, I've been fighting a conspiracy! And when I become King Truth, anyone who is taking part in this conspiracy against me is gonna get GOT, by royal decree.

*R-Truth's eyes narrow at Zack.*

R-Truth: Say, you know anything about that, would you? You wouldn't be...involved with that conspiracy, would you?
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 42 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 4:36 pm

Trish Stratus
Doing some yoga moves with backstage help who want to learn a bit of Yoga themselves.

Kaitlyn
Looking for Husky Harris
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 42 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 5:04 pm

Oriadon wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

R-Truth: Truth is, I couldn't care about making a YouTube show. While you're playing with your cameras, I've been fighting a conspiracy! And when I become King Truth, anyone who is taking part in this conspiracy against me is gonna get GOT, by royal decree.

*R-Truth's eyes narrow at Zack.*

R-Truth: Say, you know anything about that, would you? You wouldn't be...involved with that conspiracy, would you?

"I don't know anything about a conspiracy bro. And seriously, your facing me in the first round of the King of the Ring Tournament! King Ryder has a nice ring to it! WOO WOO WOO! You Know It!"

Zack walks out.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 42 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 5:21 pm

OT- After tonights SD, I'm dropping Morgan, or now... either way.. and Mysterio, and I'll be picking up Shelton Benjamin, and Jeff Hardy since nobody has em..
Velvet fixing her hair in the back with the two masked women

Drew McIntyre getting ready for SD

Matt Morgan is taking a shit
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 42 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 5:26 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
OT- After tonights SD, I'm dropping Morgan, or now... either way.. and Mysterio, and I'll be picking up Shelton Benjamin, and Jeff Hardy since nobody has em..

Justin has Shelton
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 42 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 5:28 pm

OT: Hey everyone leavin for my trip, I'll be back on Tuesday 9:00 PM eastern time cya guys then!!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 42 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 5:29 pm

SP wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:

Justin has Shelton

Oh never knew .. thanks.. then Hardy will do for now.
Maybe Batista we'll see.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 42 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 5:31 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
OT: Hey everyone leavin for my trip, I'll be back on Tuesday 9:00 PM eastern time cya guys then!!
See yah dude! Imma do a promo shortly, thats ganan feature the faction Very Happy

.ηovα. wrote:
SP wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:

Justin has Shelton

Maybe Batista we'll see.

No problem dude <3 .. and you should pick him up! AND DOMINATE!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 42 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 5:33 pm

SP wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
See yah dude! Imma do a promo shortly, thats ganan feature the faction Very Happy

.ηovα. wrote:
SP wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:

Justin has Shelton

Maybe Batista we'll see.

No problem dude <3 .. and you should pick him up! AND DOMINATE!

Cya Jiggy Crying or Very sad

and lol SP, I'm considering it, like keeping him heel though.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 42 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 5:51 pm

The familiar theme of the enigmatic enigma--Jeff Hardy blares through the arena. The fans boo him still in his heel form the stage grows dark and so does the arena. Smoke fumes from the machine and all that's seen is the outline of a man in the eerie smoke.The fans know its him so they continue the booing and negative chants of 'You Suck' as he walks through the cloud of smoke his hands are in a prayer position and he's kneeling on the ground. After a while of that he gets up and starts walking down the ramp and up the steps into the ring without any contact from the fans what-so-ever. He demands a mic quickly from the bell-keeper and stands in the middle of the ring with the lights still low and the thick air now filled with smoke.

' My how things have not changed since I left your presence. You know how much you guys sicken me, and make me feel unwanted. But you know that's just how life is now a days. People putting each other down, and fans like you booing superstars who deserve more respect then they already have, or for some--don't even have. Now you may all be wondering why I'm back? I left yeah...but I came back to stay now, and the reason being, I am here to get the WWE title and turn it immortal just like I was back in TNA... with Hulk and Eric in control now this WWE show they have now has turned into a TNA paradise. With our roster taking over most of the titles and main event spots, we barely have time for fuck-nuggets like Cena and Brock and Rock to compete. Well, I'm here to call you out... the puppet master... the joker... come on out here Hogan and Bischoff...! '

*TBD by one of the two GM's*
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 42 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 5:53 pm

You'll still dominate.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 42 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 7:27 pm

White guy wrote:
Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME DAN?!
I haven't been using him really anymore, just not feeling Morrison, I was gonna drop him at the end of the week anyway thats why I never cut a promo with him so that he could lose this week and I could drop him. But like I said you could try wooing Edge over to Smackdown to make up for the loss

Yeah well that wasn't the plan.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 42 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 7:29 pm

Smackdown won't be up tonight.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 42 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 9:45 pm

Smackdown won't be up tonight.

What? Why? Just do quick results!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 42 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 9:50 pm

Suppose I woill have to since none of you can seem to make up your mind who you want.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 42 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 9:53 pm

Suppose I woill have to since none of you can seem to make up your mind who you want.

Hey now .. Calm deown. Breath, Breath. Things are okayz.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 42 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 9:56 pm

Just stating fact.

I had my World Heavyweight Champion made and my Main Event sorted for the time being only for the new Champion to be dropped.

Perfect.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 42 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 9:56 pm

Just stating fact.

I had my World Heavyweight Champion made and my Main Event sorted for the time being only for the new Champion to be dropped.

Perfect.

But he isn't dropped?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 42 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 9:59 pm

SP wrote:
Just stating fact.

Perfect.

But he isn't dropped?

He got picked up by RED.

Cody Rhodes (second choice for WHC) = RED
JoMo (main man) = RED

Now I need to sort loads of shit out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 42 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0
Page 42 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next