The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment

Go down 
+12
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Harold
Karl
American Wolf
Bleed Green
Nova
White guy
LegendOfCasey
Jigsaw*
RED
Styles
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:02 pm

The Legend of Casey wrote:
White guy wrote:
The Legend of Casey wrote:

**Cult of Personality by Living Color begins to boom over the sound system in the arena and the fans explode. Both with cheers and boos, all because they know The Messiah of Straight Edge, The Second City Saint, The Voice of The Voiceless and the Best In The World: CM Punk is coming out to the ring. As Punk steps out onto the stage the fans, which thought to be impossible, get even louder. Punk grins at the fans while they cheer for him and chant his name and boo him and yell insults. Tonight he wearing his white 'Best in the World' T-shirt and a pair of jeans. Punk gets on one knee and looks at his wrist as if there was a watch there, like usual, and yells 'ITS CLOBBERIN' TIME!' as he gets up he walks down the ramp still grinning widely. He goes up the stairs and hops up, one foot on the second rope, the other on the top rope. He motions for the fans to get louder which they get slightly louder. Punk drops into the ring and grabs a mic from the opposite corner of the ring. Punk then stands in the ring for a few more moments before sitting cross legged in the middle of the ring. Punk's grin is still there but barely eminent. He motions for the fans to settle down with one hand and CM Pun begins to speak.**

"So.. is it just me or does no one else recall the main event at Wrestle Mania 27? I mean I remember all the other matches: Me versus Randy, Berto against Edge, the one with that orange umpaloompa from Jersey, Rhodes versus Mysterio, the eight man tag match, and of course Triple H versus the Dead man. But I just can't seem to remember the main event.."

**Punk rests his chin on his fist and looks like hes confused or thinking hard. After a few moments pass he looks like he remembered**

"Oh! Now I know! It was John Cena going one on one with.."

**Now Punk looks frustrated as he 'forgot' who Cena's opponent was**

"God damn it! I forgot it again! This guy must be just some looser whom every one tends to forget about. He's probably had a WWE Title reign at one time that not one person can ever remember even though it was like six months or something. This guy is probably some reality TV reject.. WAIT! Now I know! The only reality TV reject around here is the Miz!"

**The fans begin to boo at the sound of the Miz's name. Punk grins a little bit as he continues**

"Don't worry guys, you aren't the only ones that hate that duck-faced scum bag. I honestly hate him, I really do. I bet if he were to come down here right now, he would tell me I only hate him because I'm jealous of the fact he's so.. how does he do it?"

**Punk raises the mic up above his head and inhales deeply. But he says very passively:**

"Aweeeeeeeeeeesommmmmmmme.. or something lie that. I don't know and could care less to be honest. The thing that really bothers me about the Miz though is.."

**Punk stands up and looks serious**

"He goes around every where on all of these social and media outlets saying how he is the must see champion and all this other bull shit about him being the best and him being awesome and this and that and this and that.. but we all know that's not true. How about some of you take a stab at who is the best.. the best in the world to be more specific."

**Punk grins as the fans begin to chant: 'C M PUNK! C M PUNK!' As punk goes to raise the mic to his hand __________'s music begins to blare and Punk looks on with a blank expression**

OFF: TBC by any one on RAW, preferably Miz, or any one else in the Fatal Four way on Monday

OFF2: And sorry it was so short, been busy as fuck so I rushed it

OFF3: Am I doing a decent job with Punk?

Chris Jericho walks out to a huge mixed reaction. The fans don't know really yet what to think about him. Sure he's an asshole but he is still the best in the world and he's made that obvious on countless occasions. He stares at CM Punk the entire time he is walking down the ramp with his suit on and not really a look of fear or respect towards Chicago's own. Jericho finally makes it to the ring and is quick to garner a mic.

Chris Jericho:
The best in the world huh? CM Punk that was a title that only applied to you while I was gone. I'm no longer off making music and game shows. I'm no longer dancing with the stars and getting screwed over because of the fact that I'm a sexy beast. CM Punk you are eye to eye with the greatest superstar this company or any wrestling organization has ever seen. Considering I'm the best in the history would also mean that I'm BETTER than you. So you can take that little slogan off the back of your shirt because IM the best in the world junior. I've been the best since day one to the days I was completely outwrestling Dean Malenko and all the way through the WWE days. I'm so damn good I made my debut at the expence of The Rock and not some second rate show that nobody watched. I didn't need anybody else to get over. From day one I walked into the arena I commanded the parasites and they either loved me or hated me with little room for anything short of that.

The crowd boos him as he calls them parasites and start chanting CM Punk

Chris Jericho
I will say one thing bucko, I applaued your enthusiasm in thinking that you actually stand a fighting frickin chance in the Chris Jericho versus 3 losers fatal fourway for MY world championship this Monday Night. I know that you seem to think that you are some sort of big deal, and yes you do deserve the world title much more that that talentless blob, but you should have won it already if you wanted it that bad because Y 2 J is going to walk into Monday Night Raw win that match in oh about 6 minutes or so and then head to Veangeance and completely decimate The Miz and force MTV to submit to the Walls of Jericho. He'll start crying to the extent that he would wish hair boy was his tag partner all over again so that he doesn't have to face me ever again

**Punk looks at Jericho seriously for a moment before replying**

"Well at least we both agree that Miz is a loser who deserves nothing more then his fifteen minutes of fame but as far as every thing else you said aout me goes. You are highly mistaken. Yes you WERE the best in the world. But then you left to go and focus on Music which is fine. But in your absence I flipped whole company around and shook it up with one little thing.. this microphone.. and I'm not sure if while you were on tour you decided to keep up with RAW but when this microphone is in my hands its a proverbial pipe bomb. This pipe bomb may or may not go off at any time. Which is what makes me the current best in the world. No one can disprove that. Not you, not The Miz, not Teddy Long not even Vincent Kennedy McMahon can deny that CM Punk is the best in the world!"

**As Punk goes to speak again, Jericho cuts him off**
Chris Jericho
CM Punk the only thing that you are the best in the world at is playing with your little Pokemon cards. You are nothing more than a nerd. You stepped into my spotlight when I was gone. Never once while I was here did I ever hear anybody else mention other than myself that they were the best in the world. You claim you flipped the company upside down with a microphone? I know this is going to be an earth shattering piece of information and that it's going to completely devistate your mind but we are in a WRESTLING company and when it comes to wrestling there is nobody that has ever stepped into the ring that can hold a candle to me. I'm the greatest there ever has been, is, or ever will be. You can come out and cut 15 promos a week and I'm sure that the old man would like that because he thinks that drama is more important than wrestling, but you and I both know that this Monday night on Raw I'm going to completely dominate you, Edge, and Shawn Michaels. I will then be the number one contender for the title I was screwed out of by that parasite Shawn Michaels. You and I also both know that I'm no slouch on the microphone or "pipe bomb" as you so idiotically call it and that no matter whom I'm speaking to I do it more fluently and professionally than they could ever dream of. I came in my first night in this company and took The Rock behind the woodshed on the microphone and looks like tonight I'll be doing the same to Vinny Mac's little choir boy CM Punk.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:20 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
If we are going for a competition then I have two essays, one powerpoint, a German worksheet, a Maths past paper and a Computing past paper all for tomorrow.
OT: Luckily enough for me, I don't have Spanish, English, or math until February, but I have a college US history class (which I wrote 2 essays for yesterday and will do 2 more today) and the always killer chemistry.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:26 pm

Jarrett wrote:
If we are going for a competition then I have two essays, one powerpoint, a German worksheet, a Maths past paper and a Computing past paper all for tomorrow.
OT: Luckily enough for me, I don't have Spanish, English, or math until February, but I have a college US history class (which I wrote 2 essays for yesterday and will do 2 more today) and the always killer chemistry.

Yeah chemistry is bad but physics is much worse.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:39 pm

WHOEVER WRITES SMACKDOWN HAS RIGHT TO MAKE THIER SUPERSTAR WIN!!!!!!! GO GO GO!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:43 pm

Does whoever right the show just write it for this week or will they be the GM?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:53 pm

Does whoever right the show just write it for this week or will they be the GM?

Up to them I just wont some fucking results
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:56 pm

SmackDown
Match 1 ~ Mr Anderson versus R-Truth
|In a match for the US Championship, Mr Anderson dominated for long periods. However the NO DQ rule went against him as R-Truth smashes him with a water bottle and caught him up in a small package|
Winner - R-Truth

~After the match Anderson challenged Truth to a 2 out of 3 falls match at Vengeance and Truth accepted~

~We get a replay of Smackdown GM Jonathan Coachman signing James Storm~

Match 2 ~ Brian Kendrick versus James Storm versus Sheamus versus Kane
|Kane and Sheamus dominated for Kendrick and Storm. The match only turned when Sheamus and Kane went to war with each other, spilling out of the ring. Storm nailed Kendrick with a Last Call Superkick and got the victory|
Winner - James Storm

~Batista talks about how he's going to kill Cody~

Match 3 ~ Batista versus Cody Rhodes
|In a fairly even match Cody Rhodes showed he could hang with the best. This one ended in a double count-out|
Winner - N/A

~Coachman makes Batista versus Rhodes for Vengence~

Match 4 ~ Christian versus AJ Styles
|A great match, Styles got the victory with a Sprial Tap advancing him in the WHC tourney|
Winner - AJ Styles

~AJ said that he was going to go all the way. The fans loved it~

Match 5 ~ Randy Orton versus Dolph Ziggler versus John Morrison
|Match of the night without a doubt. A massive shock was on the cards as after Morrison superkicked Orton out of the ring, Ziggler rolled him up|
Winner - Dolph Ziggler

~Morrison and Orton had a full blown fight in the ring that took loads of security guards to seperate to end the show~
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:57 pm

Smackdown was kinda ruined for me because there was a surprise in the promo which was meant to be before my match.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:05 pm

huh? i just did it in like five minutes i didn't know what was supposed to happen
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:06 pm

I sent Justin a promo which was intended for Smackdown and it would impact the match with R-Truth. It is fine though, I can wait until Vengeance for it. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:11 pm

Looks good, Granger.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:32 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 Dolph-Ziggler

Dolph Ziggler walks around not surpirsed he beat Orton and Morrison as thats exactly how he planned it. Now he has a much bigger task, one on one with AJ Styles which he needs to talk to so he goes around walking until ___________ bumps into him
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:44 pm

God V2 (SUPERFRIEND) wrote:
SmackDown
Match 1 ~ Mr Anderson versus R-Truth
|In a match for the US Championship, Mr Anderson dominated for long periods. However the NO DQ rule went against him as R-Truth smashes him with a water bottle and caught him up in a small package|
Winner - R-Truth

~After the match Anderson challenged Truth to a 2 out of 3 falls match at Vengeance and Truth accepted~

~We get a replay of Smackdown GM Jonathan Coachman signing James Storm~

Match 2 ~ Brian Kendrick versus James Storm versus Sheamus versus Kane
|Kane and Sheamus dominated for Kendrick and Storm. The match only turned when Sheamus and Kane went to war with each other, spilling out of the ring. Storm nailed Kendrick with a Last Call Superkick and got the victory|
Winner - James Storm

~Batista talks about how he's going to kill Cody~

Match 3 ~ Batista versus Cody Rhodes
|In a fairly even match Cody Rhodes showed he could hang with the best. This one ended in a double count-out|
Winner - N/A

~Coachman makes Batista versus Rhodes for Vengence~

Match 4 ~ Christian versus AJ Styles
|A great match, Styles got the victory with a Sprial Tap advancing him in the WHC tourney|
Winner - AJ Styles

~AJ said that he was going to go all the way. The fans loved it~

Match 5 ~ Randy Orton versus Dolph Ziggler versus John Morrison
|Match of the night without a doubt. A massive shock was on the cards as after Morrison superkicked Orton out of the ring, Ziggler rolled him up|
Winner - Dolph Ziggler

~Morrison and Orton had a full blown fight in the ring that took loads of security guards to seperate to end the show~
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:05 pm

John Morrison backstage in his lockeroom a little irritated that the coward Orton screwed everything up

Rene Dupree slaps a hoe

William Regal drinking tea and eating fish and chips
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:40 pm

The World's Strongest Man Mark Henry is in his locker room reading a book.

Cody Rhodes is sitting on a crate backstage with the hood over his head.

R-Truth is walking around talking to his Intercontinental title belt.

Don't miss tomorrow night on Raw...

Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:00 pm

RED wrote:

Mark Henry can read?
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:04 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
RED wrote:

Mark Henry can read?

The fact that he is 100.000 pounds doesn't mean he is not a human.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:46 pm

.ηovα wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Can't see it you fail

No, actually, your internet fails Razz

Get your god damn tongue out of my ear.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:21 pm

Really what is going to happen with the Tag Team titles?
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:22 pm

Me and John have an Idea! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:22 pm

What SP said.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:23 pm

Btw SP, could you post that Evans banner somewhere please?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:23 pm

whats the idea?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:24 pm

Very Happy

You will have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:25 pm

We need more than one tag team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment
Page 21 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 44  Next