The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment

Go down 
+12
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Harold
Karl
American Wolf
Bleed Green
Nova
White guy
LegendOfCasey
Jigsaw*
RED
Styles
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 27 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:47 pm

SP wrote:
The Legend of Casey wrote:
SP wrote:
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 Tumblr_lqcxiuqWVb1qkiqdko1_500
*CM Punk is sitting backstage not looking to pleased with the out come of the battle royal. He looks over the replay of what happened at the end. He sees Laurenitus and Barrett both walk out to the ring and instantly pauses it. Punk begins to glare at the TV when _________ decides to knock on his locker room door*

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 Sheamus_LLTK

>> Sheamus knocks on Punk's lockerroom door, waiting for his reply. <<

OFF: IT WAS AWESOME! Very Happy
CM Punk
*Punk stares at the still frame on his TV for a few more seconds before getting up and standing by the door. Punk listens to see what he can hear on the other side of the door*
"Who is it? The guy who is supposed to bring me my diet soda?"

Sheamus
>> Just as Punk says that, a man walks up with two diet pepsi's on a tray. Sheamus grabs them. <<

The Man
"HEY! THAT IS FOR MR. PUNK AND THE WWE CHAMPION!"

Sheamus
"Get lost fella!"

>> Sheamus then turns back to the door. <<

Sheamus
"Yes fella! I got your Diet Pepsi."
CM Punk

"Didn't know there was a high Irish Population in Missouri.. well it is..

*As he opens the door he sees Sheamus standing there with two Pepsis in his hands. Punk looks at Sheamus, to the Pepsis and back to Sheamus again*

"I wanted one Pepsi.. not a big Irish guy with two Pepsis probably wanting to share them with me.. all aside though Sheamus what can I do for ya fella?"

*Punk says in a horrible Irish accent*
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:48 pm

Zack Ryder is in his lr, pissed he was pulled out of the WWE Championship Qualifier, but that PO'd feeling is lessened when he remembers he succesfully retained his Internet Championship.

Christian is walking around, eating a bag of chips.

Shane McMahon is in his office.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:52 pm

Matches booked for next week's Monday Night Raw (so far) -

Fatal 4 Way match for the 1# contender for the WWE Championship - CM Punk vs Edge vs Chris Jericho vs Shawn Michaels

Big Show vs Triple H

U.S. Championship - Wade Barrett(c) vs Jeff Hardy

Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:56 pm

Chris Jericho's earlier feeling of anger has calmed down as he sees he has been put in a number one contender match next Raw

Rene Dupree backstage being as fucking badass as he always is

Morrison being fuckin epic still

Regal being British
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:57 pm

Sheamus

>> The first ever Irish Born WWE Champion glares at CM Punk, throwing him a pepsi. Sheamus then peaks inside. <<

"Look fella! I saw that loss out there. That was too bad .. But, it was tuff. The Miz stole a victory, and you deserved that fella. I thought you was the fella, that was walking around here, telling everyone that he was the best in the world?"

Big Show

>> Sees backstage that scheduled for next week his THE BIG SHOW versus TRIPLE H! Shpw is pumped!! <<
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 7:20 pm

SP wrote:
Sheamus

>> The first ever Irish Born WWE Champion glares at CM Punk, throwing him a pepsi. Sheamus then peaks inside. <<

"Look fella! I saw that loss out there. That was too bad .. But, it was tuff. The Miz stole a victory, and you deserved that fella. I thought you was the fella, that was walking around here, telling everyone that he was the best in the world?"

Big Show

>> Sees backstage that scheduled for next week his THE BIG SHOW versus TRIPLE H! Shpw is pumped!! <<
CM Punk

*Pun looks at Sheamus for a moment extremely confused

"I am the 'fella' that keeps telling every one I'm the best in the world. Like you said, Miz does what the Miz does best, he 'steals' wins. I'm still the best in the world and not one person could have a valid argument disagreeing with me. Miz will get what's been coming to him soon enough, most people will probably forget this title reign just like they all forgot his almost half a year reign."
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 7:22 pm

SP wrote:
Sheamus

Big Show

CM Punk

"I am the 'fella' that keeps telling every one I'm the best in the world. Like you said, Miz does what the Miz does best, he 'steals' wins. I'm still the best in the world and not one person could have a valid argument disagreeing with me. Miz will get what's been coming to him soon enough, most people will probably forget this title reign just like they all forgot his almost half a year reign."

Sheamus

>> The Celtic Warrior shakes his head. <<

"Well fella, if your the best in the world ... how come you lost?"
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 7:35 pm

SP wrote:
SP wrote:
Sheamus

Big Show

CM Punk

Sheamus

CM Punk

*He sighs*

"Are you deaf, or just flat out stupid? I told you Miz STOLE a win from me. Plain and simple. He got lucky and well; luck is for losers."

*Punk thinks for a moment*

"Wait by saying luck is for losers.. am I technically offending you 'cause you're Irish and aren't they all about luck and gold and leprechauns and stuff??"

*Punk chuckles at his own cheap joke*

"Look Sheamus, I hope you didn't come here to pick a fight with me because you don't wanna dig yourself into that hole. But once I win my WWE Championship I'm sure you will be one of the first to try and take me down. Now if you will excuse me Mr. Great-White I have other business to attend to"

*Punk goes to close his door but*
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 7:42 pm

SP wrote:
SP wrote:
Sheamus

Big Show

CM Punk

Sheamus

CM Punk

*He sighs*

"Are you deaf, or just flat out stupid? I told you Miz STOLE a win from me. Plain and simple. He got lucky and well; luck is for losers."

*Punk thinks for a moment*

"Wait by saying luck is for losers.. am I technically offending you 'cause you're Irish and aren't they all about luck and gold and leprechauns and stuff??"

*Punk chuckles at his own cheap joke*

"Look Sheamus, I hope you didn't come here to pick a fight with me because you don't wanna dig yourself into that hole. But once I win my WWE Championship I'm sure you will be one of the first to try and take me down. Now if you will excuse me Mr. Great-White I have other business to attend to"

*Punk goes to close his door but*

Sheamus

>> Sheamus holds the door open fighting against him. <<

"Hey, whoa, fella! I didn't come here to pick a fight, but the complete opposite. Listen fella. Now, I will leave you, to think about it for a moment. And, when you reliase what I'm talking about, come talk to me fella!"

>> Sheamus then pulls the door closed, making it slam shut. Sheamus then walks down the hallway with a smirk on his face. <<
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 7:51 pm

[Shawn Michaels is really annoyed that The Miz won that belt. He knows he has another match to get a shot at Miz but he still annoyed.

[AJ Styles is seen with a mike in hand]

[Jeff Hardy is sitting on the floor thinking]
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:27 pm

RED wrote:

Monday Night Raw
Live From St. Louis, Missouri

The show kicks off with Teddy Long announcing to the WWE Universe that a voting poll has placed on wwe.com where the fans will vote for who they want to see as the new U.S. Champion. John Laurinaitis is seen arriving into the arena.

WWE Championship Battle Royal Qualifying match
– Alberto Del Rio vs Jeff Hardy

Del Rio comes out without Ricardo Rodriguez. The bell rings and Del Rio unloads on Hardy. Del Rio beats him down. Hardy ducks the arm-breaker and hits the Twist of Fate on Del Rio. Hardy then goes for the Swanton Bomb early but Del Rio moves out of the way and Hardy crashes and burns. Del Rio comes back and goes to work on Hardy’s arm. Hardy fights back and hits the Whisper in the Wind. Cover by Hardy but Del Rio kicks out at two. Jeff goes on top rope again but Del Rio jumps in and kicks Hardy in the back of the head bringing him down. Del Rio makes the cover and Hardy kicks out at 2. Del Rio goes for the arm-breaker but Hardy counters into a roll-up for the 2 count. Hardy goes for the Twist of Fate but Del Rio counters sending Hardy shoulder first into the ring steel post in the corner. Del Rio slaps on the arm-breaker and Hardy starts tapping out.

Winner: Alberto Del Rio!
Del Rio advances to the WWE Championship Battle Royal later tonight.

Commercial Break.

RED wrote:

Back live, the adorable Kelly Kelly is in the ring. She says that Raw doesn’t have much Diva competition anymore. She asks the GM Teddy Long what is going to happen with the Divas title. David “The A-List” Otunga comes out. He says that in the last minute before Raw started he was informed that he is pulled off of the Battle Royal Qualifying match. He says that this is a tragedy. Kelly says that maybe Otunga isn’t good enough to fight for the WWE Title. Otunga then says that maybe Kelly is not hot enough to be the Divas Champion. Kelly says that no one gives a damn about David Otunga and then Otunga says that no one gives a damn about the Divas Division. Zack Ryder comes out into a huge amount of cheers from the crowd. Ryder says that he was pulled off of the Battle Royal Qualifying match too. Then he says that no one cares about Otunga and no one cares about the Divas title either. But everyone cares about the Internet Championship! Ryder says that he is willing to put the Internet title on the line for the very first time ever! Otunga accepts the challenge. Teddy Long appears on the screen and makes Zack Ryder vs David Otunga for the Internet Championship right now with Kelly Kelly as special guest referee.

Internet Championship – Zack Ryder vs David Otunga

They lock up and Otunga with a forearm to the back followed by a punch. Otunga with a wrist clutch swinging neck breaker for a near fall. Ryder with a head butt to the midsection but he misses a clothesline. Otunga with a belly-to-back set up into a neck breaker for a near fall. Otunga chokes Ryder in the ropes. Otunga with a rear chin lock but Ryder with a punch. Otunga with a forearm to the back followed by an Irish whip. Otunga charges into Ryder’s knees. Ryder with a clothesline followed by an elbow and then he sends Otunga into the turnbuckles. Ryder with a forearm and then he hits the running boot in the corner for a near fall. Ryder with a forearm but Otunga with a sliding uppercut. Otunga hits a neck-breaker on Ryder and goes for the cover but Ryder kicks out. Otunga argues with Kelly. He yells at her and Kelly slaps him hard across the face. Ryder hits the Rough Ryder for the three count.

Winner and Still Internet Champion: Zack Ryder!
After the match, Kelly raises Ryder’s arm and they celebrate together. Suddenly, Taylor Wilde attacks Kelly from behind. Taylor takes out Kelly with the Wilde-Ride.

Backstage Teddy Long informs John Laurinaitis that the voting for the U.S. Title has ended. He shows John who won and he says “ok.”

WWE Championship Battle Royal Qualifying match – Wade Barrett vs The Miz.

The bell rings, and Barrett and Miz circle around the ring. Barrett exits the ring and walks off. Barrett gets counted out and a shocked Miz wins the match.

Winner via count out: The Miz!
Miz is going to the WWE Title Battle Royal but the question is why did Barrett walk away?

Commercial Break

RED wrote:

Back live, Chris Jericho is in the ring making a promo. He says that once again he is being forced to go from the bottom to the top even though he is already the greatest superstar of this or any other generation. He says that he is not a washed up has-been like Shawn Michaels. He is a legend that deserves to be the WWE Champion more than anybody else. Shawn Michaels comes out to interrupt him. The arena explodes with cheers for HBK. Michaels says that after all this time of being out of action he comes back and everything is still the same. When he left, Jericho was in the ring talking about himself, now that he is back Jericho is still in the ring talking about himself. The two argue back and forth until a referee comes in and asks for the bell.

WWE Championship Battle Royal Qualifying match – Chris Jericho vs Shawn Michaels

Both lock up and Jericho pushes HBK into the corner. Jericho pulls HBK back out and pushes him down. Jericho keeps attacking the leg of HBK and HBK continues to fight him off. They get to their feet, lock up and side headlock by HBK. HBK brings the action to the ground, gets Jericho’s shoulders down, the referee counts and Jericho gets a shoulder up each time. Quick roll up by Jericho. Quick roll up by HBK. They fight to their feet from a bridge. Another bridge with pinfall attempts that each kick out of it. Jericho attempts a back suplex, HBK counters into a cross-body, but Jericho counters that into a close pinfall. HBK gets an inverted Figure Four applied on Jericho. Just tons of fast paced action and counters in the first few minutes of this match. Very well done by both. Jericho grabs the bottom rope to break up the submission. HBK backs off and smiles at Jericho. Jericho with a kick to HBK’s knee and HBK responds with a big slap to the face. Jericho goes nuts and starts elbowing HBK into the corner. HBK again smiles at Jericho from the corner and it gets Jericho even more upset. Lock up, HBK goes behind Jericho and Jericho gets in a stiff elbow to HBK’s head. The fans boo this. HBK with an elbow to Jericho’s head. HBK applies an armbar on Jericho falling down against the ropes. HBK returns to the ring, sends Jericho into the corner on the arm that just took the armbar and then throws him down. HBK with some stiff elbows to Jericho in the corner. Jericho launches HBK into the corner with force sending HBK going upside down. Jericho puts HBK back up on the top rope with his body facing the crowd. Jericho takes HBK’s back, but HBK knocks Jericho off. HBK turns around up top, Jericho jumps back up with an elbow to the head, HBK crotches himself, Jericho is still up, attempts a superplex, but HBK sends Jericho off face first into the ring. HBK attempts a flying elbow from the top, but Jericho gets his knees up and HBK’s ribs connect with the knees. Jericho knees HBK in the stomach and then gives him a body splash over the chest. Jericho with a quick back suplex on HBK. Jericho then continues to kick HBK on the ground. Jericho lifts HBK up and applies an abdominal stretch. HBK tries to break it up, but Jericho keeps him down. Jericho sends HBK into the corners a few times. Jericho attempts a bulldog, but HBK counters and sends Jericho into the ropes. Jericho crashes into the ropes hitting the top and middle ropes. HBK with an atomic drop, chest chop, flying elbow, nips up, but Jericho takes HBK down into the Walls of Jericho out of no where! HBK begins screaming out and reaching for the ropes. HBK reaches out and gets the bottom rope. The fans boo and Jericho begins stomping HBK on the ring apron. Jericho springboards himself over the top rope, lands on the ring apron and HBK connects with Sweet Chin Music on Jericho! Jericho falls off the ring apron and hits the mat. The referee starts the count. HBK gets Jericho into the ring by 8 and rolls himself in by 9. HBK drags Jericho to the middle of the ring, hooks the leg, but Jericho kicks out! HBK is up on the top rope, jumps and connects with the flying elbow on Jericho. HBK grabs his ribs right away in pain after missing that move earlier. HBK backs up in the corner and starts tuning up the band. Jericho gets to his feet, but falls down. Jericho is back to his feet a second time, but again falls to his knees. Jericho is up a third time, HBK runs up and Jericho grabs HBK connecting with a Code Breaker! Jericho waits a few seconds, hooks the leg and HBK kicks out after two. Jericho with elbows to the ribs of HBK and then lifts HBK up in a sleeper. HBK counters and brings Jericho down with a Crossface! HBK pulls it back with force. Jericho reaches out trying to get to the ropes. Jericho uses his strength to pull himself to the bottom rope to break it up. Jericho with a few knees to HBK and then suplexes HBK rib-first over the top rope. Jericho flips HBK off the ropes, attempts a Lionsault, HBK gets his knees up, Jericho blocks it and then goes for the Walls of Jericho. HBK counters that into a rollup and gets the pinfall. Wow, what a match!

Winner: Shawn Michaels!
After the match, Jericho hits Michaels with the Code-Breaker.

Backstage Big Show is confronted by Triple H. Trips tells him that Show is not big enough to stand in his way. He says that tonight the King of Kings comes back on his throne. Show says “Game on”.

Teddy Long is in the ring holding the U.S. Title. He says that the voting pole on wwe.com has made clear that the fans have chosen the U.S. Championship to be around the waist of…Jeff Hardy! Hardy comes out into a huge reaction from the crowd, especially the kids. Hardy gets into the ring and shakes Teddy’s hand. He gets the U.S. Title and holds it high above his head. John Laurinaitis comes out and asks to turns the music off. John gets loud boos from the crowd. He says that as the Executive Vice President of Talent Relations he has decided that the U.S. Title will go around the waist of someone that deserves it more than Jeff Hardy. Someone that will give to the U.S. Title the prestige that this title needs. He says that our new U.S. Champion is…Wade Barrett! Barrett comes out smiling. Laurinaitis takes the U.S. Title off of Hardy’s hands and gives it to Barrett. Barrett exits the ring with Laurinaitis holding the U.S. Title. Hardy stands in the ring with Theodore Long looking pissed off. Barrett stands on the top of the entrance ramp smiling as he puts the U.S. Title over his shoulder.

Commercial Break.

RED wrote:

Back live, Rene Dupree is in the ring making his return to the WWE after 5 years of absent. Big Show comes out and he’s going to be Dupree’s opponent for tonight.

WWE Championship Battle Royal Qualifying match – Rene Dupree vs Big Show

Dupree goes right after the Big Show but he can’t do much as the big man quickly takes him down and makes this contest a squash match. Show hits the Chokeslam and covers Dupree but when the referee goes to count for the three, Show picks Dupree’s shoulder up. Show then connects with a 2nd Chokeslam! Show then signals for the knock out punch! Show picks up Dupree and gives him a huge punch across the face. Suddenly, Triple H comes out and drags Dupree out of the ring. Hunter takes down Dupree with a clothesline and the referee calls for the belt.

Winner via DQ: Rene Dupree!
Triple H goes back to the entrance ramp laughing with Big Show who gets out of the ring looking extremely angry. Trips leaves quickly, heading to the back, as Show follows. Dupree, even though he’s unconscious, has been advanced to the WWE Championship Battle Royal.

A promo for Mark Henry airs highlighting Mark Henry’s most destructive moments.

Back live, CM Punk makes his way to the ring to face Raven.

WWE Championship Battle Royal Qualifying match – CM Punk vs Raven

The match goes back and forth for a while until the action goes into the outside. Raven sends Punk into the steel steps and then into the security wall. Raven puts Punk back in the ring and goes for a DDT but Punk counters into a neck-breaker. Punk sends Raven into the corner and connects with a knee to the jaw. Punk goes for the running bull-dog but Raven counters into a back suplex. Raven hits a DDT on Punk. Raven covers Punk and Punk kicks out at 2. Raven goes for a suplex but Punk reverses it into a suplex of his own. Punk goes into the top rope and connects with a cross-body off the top rope on Raven. Raven rolls him up but only gets a 2 count. Punk hits a kick to the side of Raven’s head and follows it with the GTS! Punk gets the pin-fall on Raven and the match is over.

Winner: CM Punk!
After the match, Punk heads to the back to get ready for his WWE Title match later on. Raven gets up and gets a few cheers from the crowd. Suddenly, Michael McGillicuty, the son of Mr. Perfect, comes out and attacks Raven from behind. McGillicuty hits Raven with the McGillicutter. McGillicuty stands on top of Raven as the crowd boos.

In the Raw GM office Jeff Hardy asks Teddy Long what is going to happen with the U.S. Title situation. Long says that he has already named Hardy as the #1 contender for the U.S. Title and he will face Barrett for the title next week. Hardy looks pleased with the announcement.

WWE Championship Battle Royal Qualifying match – Triple H vs Edge

The bell rings and Edge jumps on Triple H lighting him up with some big right hands. Triple H quickly sends Edge over the top rope to the outside and then catches Edge with a right hand on the ring apron when he jumps back up. Triple H sends Edge back first into the ring barricade on the outside. Triple H sends Edge back into the ring and drops an elbow over his chest. Triple H picks Edge up and drops him over the top rope. Triple H is on the ring apron, grabs Edge by his head and drops him off the top rope yet again. Triple H with a big right hand on Edge sending him to the corner. Triple H sends Edge sternum first into the corner and Triple H follows that up with a big lariat to the back of the head. Edge rolls to the outside regaining some composure. Edge gets up on the ring apron and Triple H nails Edge face first off the corner. Edge is again on the outside and crawls around. Triple H approaches and Edge sends Triple H into the ring barricade. Back in the ring, Edge connects with a big kick to the gut on Triple H. Edge with a big Spear to Triple H in the corner. Edge with a big kick to the gut of Triple H in the middle of the ring. Triple H fires back with a few right hands. Edge with a knee to the gut and big elbow to Triple H. Edge pulls Triple H under the bottom rope and lands a few shots. Edge pulls Triple H out and sends him shoulder first into the steel ring steps. When Triple H gets to his feet, Edge sends him back first into the ring and then bounces him off the Smackdown announce table. Back in the ring, Edge covers Triple H, but only gets a two count. Edge then applies a body scissors submission on Triple H using his legs. Triple H breaks out and gets in Edge’s guard landing some right hands. Edge then catches Triple H with a big dropkick. Edge attempts a Spear on Triple H on the ring apron, but Triple H moves and Edge flies through the ring ropes crashing to the outside. The referee starts the count on Edge. The referee gets to 7 when Edge rolls back in. Triple H catches Edge with a few big boots from the corner. Right hands by Triple H on Edge. Edge catches Triple H with a kick in the face, but Triple H fires back with a big clothesline. Triple H with a knee to the face on Edge that causes Edge to flop out of the ring through the ropes to the outside. Triple H follows and slams Edge’s head off the steel ring steps. Triple H then sends Edge face first into the steel ring post at ringside as well. Edge rolls back into the ring, attempts a baseball slide, Triple H dodges it, but Edge comes back with a kick to the gut and huge DDT on the outside on Triple H! Both men are down and the referee starts the count. The referee gets to 6 when Edge picks up Triple H and rolls him in. Edge with a hook of the leg on Triple H, but a kick out. Edge is up top, jumps, but Triple H catches him by his legs and catapults him to the opposite corner. Triple H with a DDT of his own on Edge. Triple H hooks the leg and Edge kicks out after two. Triple H attempts a Pedigree, Edge counters and drops Triple H with a big inverted DDT. Edge with a cover and Triple H kicks out. Edge attempts a Spear, Triple H dodges it, rolls up Edge and gets a close two count. Edge with a big boot that levels Triple H. Edge backs up in the corner, charges at Triple H, but Triple H counters and connects with a big Spinebuster on Edge! Triple H sets up Edge for a Pedigree but the Big Show’s music hits. Show comes out on the entrance ramp. Edge capitalizes on the distraction to roll up the Game and get the three counts.

Winner: Edge!
Edge adavances into the WWE Championship battle royal. Show gets into the ring, but HHH slides out quickly. Edge comes from behind and throws HHH back into the ring. Show hits the knockout punch on Triple H taking him out. Show yells at HHH that this is not over yet.

Commercial Break

RED wrote:

Backstage Matt Stryker interviews Mark Henry. He asks him what will the World’s Strongest Man do to make an impact here on Raw. Henry grins and walks off without saying a word.

WWE Championship/6 Man Battle Royal over the top rope – Alberto Del Rio vs The Miz vs Shawn Michaels vs Rene Dupree vs CM Punk vs Edge.

The bell rings and the heel guys go after the baby faces. Michaels hits the Sweet Chin Music on Dupree sending him over the top rope into the outside. Del Rio and Miz are trying to eliminate Punk. Edge goes after HBK. Punk takes down Miz but then gets a kick to the back of the head by Del Rio. HBK hits the Superkick on Del Rio. Miz hits the Skull Crashing Finale on Michaels. Edge hits the Spear on Miz. Punk goes for the GTS on Edge, but Edge counters into the Edge-Cuttion. Edge goes for the spear on Punk, but Punk counters with a jumping heel kick into the face of Edge. Punk goes for the GTS again, but Edge counters again this time into a neck-breaker. Del Rio takes out Edge with a jumping kick to the back of the head. Punk clotheslines Del Rio over the top rope but the Mexican Aristocrat holds on. Punk tries to eliminate Del Rio with a combination of kicks. Miz takes down Punk from behind. Del Rio gets back into the ring but gets another Superkick by HBK that sends him over the top rope into the outside. 2nd straight elimination for Michaels. Suddenly, Chris Jericho comes out and attacks HBK. Jericho misses with a clothesline and gets a Superkick to the face that sends him out of the ring. Miz jumps Michaels from behind and tosses him out of the ring. Jericho gets up holding his chin satisfied that Michaels was eliminated. Back in the ring, Punk hits the GTS on The Miz. Edge hits the Spear on Punk! Mark Henry’s theme song hits! The World’s Strongest Man makes his way to the ring. Edge sees Henry getting into the ring and goes after him but he gets taken down by a World’s Strongest clothesline. Henry picks up Edge and tosses him over the top rope into the floor outside! Henry gets out of the ring and tosses Edge over the announcer table right into the lap of Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler. Henry clears the announcer table as the announcers move away quickly. Henry grabs Edge and connects with the World’s Strongest Slam crashing Edge through the announcer table! Henry gets up and stares down at Edge who is screaming in pain. Henry walks away as ETM’s run down to check on Edge who had back issues in the past. Henry heads into the top of the ramp yelling “This is just the beginning”. Back in the ring, Miz goes for the Skull Crashing Finale but Punk reverses it raising Miz up into his shoulder signalling for the GTS. Miz tries to get off of Punk and Punk moves Miz towards the ropes. Punk tosses Miz off the top rope but Miz hangs into the apron. Punk connects with a knee to the jaw and Miz goes down but he’s still hanging on from the bottom rope. Punk allows Miz to get back into his feet and goes to hit him with another knee to the jaw but Miz slides down dragging the ropes down with him and Punk rolls over the ropes and falls into the floor outside!

Winner & NEW WWE Champion: The Miz!
The referee hands the WWE Title to the Miz who starts celebrating in the ring as Punk looks on in complete shock. The U.S. Champion Wade Barrett comes down to the ring and shakes hands with the Miz. The two newly crowned Champions celebrate together in the ring as the Executive Vice President of Talent Relations looks on from the ramp smiling. Punk is sitting outside still looking shocked as the show goes off…

Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:36 pm

[Shawn Michaels is searching for John ready to super kick John's teeth out of his head]

[Jeff Hardy goes looking for Wade.]
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:36 pm

So when is the first p.p.v.?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:38 pm

[AJ Styles is watching the replay of RAW and can tell that John is playings Favs with people!]
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:00 pm

[The theme fills the arena just as the crowd was ready to leave making them all rush back to their seats all in cheers as the Chairman of the WWE makes his appearance on the stage with his signature walk he heads down to the ring taking in all the love that is being dished out at him watching the loyal fans bowing down to him as the ring announcer already enter the ring to hand the Chairman a microphone. Vince heads up the ring steps and dusting off his feet before entering the ring to be handed the microphone.. and now there he stands with a big smile on his face as the cheer and music ends. The fans look on ready as Vince raises the microphone]

WWE Chairman
Vince McMahon

Now that is what I call a welcome! Now first thing I want to do is say congratulations to The Miz on a great victory to once again become the WWE Champion! But don't jump to the gun because that is not what I am out here to talk about no not at all. I am out here to announce that this upcoming pay-per-view.. VENGEANCE! A name without a meaning here in the WWE and that is coming to an end on that night as I am RE-inventing the meaning. Vengeance a word that I sound to be sweet, angry, and brutal revenge! HUMILIATION! That is way on this pay-per-view it will be like none other.. 4 teams... RAW Challenger and SMACKDOWN Challenger teaming up! Oh you know what that means.. there will no be one number one contender but THREE! 4 teams with the chance to be the United States or IC Champion! this Fatal Four Way will be in.. an... 3 Stages of Hell.. I Quit.. Cage.. then.. LAST MAN STANDING!! But that is not all.. the two world championship matches will be.... INFERNO MATCHES!

Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:53 pm

''The Rated R Superstar'' Edge is staring at a wall backstage holding his ribs after what Mark Henry did to him a few hours ago.

''The Animal'' Batista is walking around backstage.

The Smackdown General Manager Johnathan Coachman is sitting in his office.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:09 pm

Triple H is seen storming around backstage, pissed after what Big Show done during his match. He heads to his locker room where he plans on getting changed before cutting a promo tomorrow.

Mr Kennedy is in the gym, training for his No DQ Match against R-Truth this Friday Night.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:46 pm

Chris Jericho arrives in a suit and is looking for The Miz or anybody that is in the number one contender match on the next Raw

Rene Dupree arrives, he was impressive in his return to the WWE and is looking for somebody that provides him a chance to make a huge impact

John Morrison arrives completely not giving two shits about Orton or Dolph, he knows that neither of them hold a candle to him and that he is a shoe in to win the World title

William Regal arrives dignified and in his suit, the red carpet rolled out and he heads to his office.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:02 pm

Cody Rhodes is getting ready to make another promo.

Mark Henry is in the gym lifting weights.

R-Truth is still searching for the spiders that took his Intercontinental title.

Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:24 pm

White guy wrote:
Chris Jericho arrives in a suit and is looking for The Miz or anybody that is in the number one contender match on the next Raw

Rene Dupree arrives, he was impressive in his return to the WWE and is looking for somebody that provides him a chance to make a huge impact

John Morrison arrives completely not giving two shits about Orton or Dolph, he knows that neither of them hold a candle to him and that he is a shoe in to win the World title

William Regal arrives dignified and in his suit, the red carpet rolled out and he heads to his office.
Dolph Ziggler:
"John, John, John.. I can completely tell from the pathetic look on your ugly face that your scared of me, and it's ok, I mean everyone at one point will be terrified of me once I have the gold around my waist. You see; the title is what seperates the men from boys, and come this Friday it will be you and Orton getting a taste of your own medicine. Don't even bring up stuff from the past, let's look in to the future shall we. And more less girls and fan poluarity , and more this moment, listen again, just to make it clear! I, Dolph Ziggler will capture the world heavyweight championship, and be the longest reigning champ of all time..
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:17 pm

Christian arrives to the arena. He walks past the fans, not giving them a second look, as he walks into the arena and walks around.

The Internet Champion Zack Ryder arrives, knowing he could have won the WWE Championship yesterday. He holds a camera, looking for a Broski of the Week from the fans.

Shane McMahon is in his office, looking over the ratings.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:30 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 Tumblr_lqwkpqpCUx1qkiqdko1_500
CM Punk
*CM Punk still frustrated about yesterday is telling crew members backstage to move along and not bother him. Also on his mind is what the hell Sheamus was trying to say to him yesterday*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:36 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Christian arrives to the arena. He walks past the fans, not giving them a second look, as he walks into the arena and walks around.

The Internet Champion Zack Ryder arrives, knowing he could have won the WWE Championship yesterday. He holds a camera, looking for a Broski of the Week from the fans.

Shane McMahon is in his office, looking over the ratings.[center]
[Taylor Wilde knocks on Shanes door and waits for an answer
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:42 pm

OT: Anybody here making banners?
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:52 pm

RED wrote:
OT: Anybody here making banners?
OT: I'm good , the latest I can get it done is on Saturday though cause I'm busy with school. But yeah pm me what you want on it and ill see what I can do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment
Page 11 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 27 ... 44  Next