The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment

Go down 
+12
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Harold
Karl
American Wolf
Bleed Green
Nova
White guy
LegendOfCasey
Jigsaw*
RED
Styles
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 8:16 pm

Mr Kennedy is walking around with his earphones in, currently listening to Stereo Hearts. He reaches the gym and walks in before running on the treadmill, thinking about his match with Truth this upcoming Friday Night on Smackdown the entire time.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:34 pm

Matches scheduled for next week LIVE from Boston, Massachusetts.

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 AndersonWorld Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 R-Truth-1
Mr. Anderson versus R-Truth(c)
Intercontinental Championship Match| REMATCH | No Disqualification

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 James_StormWorld Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 Brian_KendrickWorld Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 Sheamus_OShaunessyWorld Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 Kane8
James Storm versus Brian Kendrick versus Sheamus versus Kane
Fatal 4-Way | Winner Receives Prize

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 BatistaWorld Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 Cody_Rhodes
Dave Batista versus Cody Rhodes
Singles Match

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 Christian_Cage33World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 AJ_Styles50
Christian versus AJ Styles
World Heavyweight Championship Tourney

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 Randy_OrtonWorld Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 Dolph_ZigglerWorld Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 John_Morrison-2
Randy Orton versus Dolph Ziggler versus John Morrison
Main Event | World Heavyweight Championship Tourney
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:51 pm

Sin Cara (Negro)
Big Show
?!?!?! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:52 pm

Nicky, if you get Show, reply to my Triple H promo. Razz
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:52 pm

Karl wrote:
Nicky, if you get Show, reply to my Triple H promo. Razz

Sounds good Very Happy
MSN? Razz
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:56 pm

You got it. Granger will add you once he gets on.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:57 pm

WICKED!
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:23 pm

Karl wrote:

The fans in attendance give a mixture of cheers and boos as Triple H slowly walks out in a suit. He stands under the spotlight on the stage and looks around with a small grin on his face. He proceeds down the ramp before jumping onto the apron. He raises his arms in his signature taunt before entering the ring and grabbing a mic.

"In just two nights I will face Edge one on one in order to qualify for the Six Man Battle Royal Match for the WWE Championship later on in the night. I am not worried at all about my qualifier because Edge is not even on my level. Edge is always called a master manipulator and the ultimate opportunist and that is because of good timing. I am called the Cerebral Assassin, the King of Kings and plainly The Game and that is because I am the man to beat I am at the top of the ladder and Edge is underneath the ladder and only comes out when someone on that ladder is hurt. I am not hurt, I am focused on winning this Monday Night and I couldn't give a crap about Edge. Edge is merely a stepping stone for me this week before reaching the very top of that ladder and winning the WWE Championship."

The fans give a small cheer as Triple H smirks into the camera.

"As for the other 5 men that will be competing in the Battle Royal after the qualifiers, there is one man that stands out. That man is Shawn Michaels. My former DX partner and my greatest friend of all time. Oh what a shame it will be when I have to take him out on my quest to win the WWE Championship. I don't care if he is my best friend because I am willing to take out anyone who stands in my way."

Triple H begins to fume as the fans boo him for his comments.

"Another man I have noticed I may be facing if they make it to the Battle Royal is that dope head spot monkey that you lot call Jeff Hardy. If he manages to beat Alberto Del Rio then he will meet me in that Main Event on RAW. Usually this would be the point where I would say that I am going to beat the snot out of him but I think that Jeff's nose may be a little too full of coke to get to the snot."

The fans boo Triple H as he laughs at his own comments.

"There is one more guy that I have heard I may be facing in this Battle Royal and that is CM Punk. This guy is the opposite of Jeff Hardy because he apparently has never taken any drug or alcohol in his entire life. Well I think I may just have to change this because he is going to be taking a lot of drugs this time next week if I get my hands on him in that Battle Royal. Punk you know I hate you and I am going to make sure everyone else knows it this Monday Night on RAW."

Triple H puts down the mic on the ground before climbing to the second rope. He points at himself and shouts that he is going to be the Champion before jumping down to the mat. He steps out onto the apron and is about to jump down when ___________'s music hits. He steps back in the ring and picks up his mic, ready for whoever is comign out next.

>> The fans in the arena begin to cheer as Big Show walks out of the back with one finger in the air. Show has a big smile on his face as he walks down the ramp. He highfives afew fans, then walks up at the steps, kinda chuckling at Triple H. Big Show gets into the ring and walks past 'The Game.' Big Show gets a microphone and looks at Triple H as the music cuts. <<

'The Giant' The Big Show 'The World's Largest Athlete.'

"Hunter. Hunter. You come out here, and you critisize each of the Superstars in the back, time after time again, and honestly, we are all getting sick of it. Me and You, we go back, through all the good times, and all the bad, you were that one guy who understood the problems."

>> The crowd begins to give off mixed emotions. <<

"What happend to you Hunter? You come out here, saying that you can take out anyone in your path? That Jeff Hardy can't fight in this company, because he has an addiction? Hunter, do you remember, when our friends, Scott Hall and Kevin Nash had their problems? What did you do Hunter? Did you critize them? No, you helped them Hunter. What happend to you? All you've done is turned into a whiny little bitch, who thinks he's better then everyone else. And CM Punk? You two have faced off before Hunter, and you admitted to me, that if that match lasted twenty more second, you would have caved."

>> The crowd begins to gain more heat for Hunter, as the words from The Big Show get to them. <<

"Hunter. You and I both know that YOUR LUCKY! I'm not in this tournament, because if I was, you would be laying at home, on your couch, recovering from a Knockout Punch, watching me become the Champion. Because Hunter, you know you can't beat me."

>> Big Show stands there eyeing Triple H. <<
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:51 pm

SP wrote:
Karl wrote:

The fans in attendance give a mixture of cheers and boos as Triple H slowly walks out in a suit. He stands under the spotlight on the stage and looks around with a small grin on his face. He proceeds down the ramp before jumping onto the apron. He raises his arms in his signature taunt before entering the ring and grabbing a mic.

"In just two nights I will face Edge one on one in order to qualify for the Six Man Battle Royal Match for the WWE Championship later on in the night. I am not worried at all about my qualifier because Edge is not even on my level. Edge is always called a master manipulator and the ultimate opportunist and that is because of good timing. I am called the Cerebral Assassin, the King of Kings and plainly The Game and that is because I am the man to beat I am at the top of the ladder and Edge is underneath the ladder and only comes out when someone on that ladder is hurt. I am not hurt, I am focused on winning this Monday Night and I couldn't give a crap about Edge. Edge is merely a stepping stone for me this week before reaching the very top of that ladder and winning the WWE Championship."

"As for the other 5 men that will be competing in the Battle Royal after the qualifiers, there is one man that stands out. That man is Shawn Michaels. My former DX partner and my greatest friend of all time. Oh what a shame it will be when I have to take him out on my quest to win the WWE Championship. I don't care if he is my best friend because I am willing to take out anyone who stands in my way."

"Another man I have noticed I may be facing if they make it to the Battle Royal is that dope head spot monkey that you lot call Jeff Hardy. If he manages to beat Alberto Del Rio then he will meet me in that Main Event on RAW. Usually this would be the point where I would say that I am going to beat the snot out of him but I think that Jeff's nose may be a little too full of coke to get to the snot."

"There is one more guy that I have heard I may be facing in this Battle Royal and that is CM Punk. This guy is the opposite of Jeff Hardy because he apparently has never taken any drug or alcohol in his entire life. Well I think I may just have to change this because he is going to be taking a lot of drugs this time next week if I get my hands on him in that Battle Royal. Punk you know I hate you and I am going to make sure everyone else knows it this Monday Night on RAW."

Triple H puts down the mic on the ground before climbing to the second rope. He points at himself and shouts that he is going to be the Champion before jumping down to the mat. He steps out onto the apron and is about to jump down when ___________'s music hits. He steps back in the ring and picks up his mic, ready for whoever is comign out next.

>> The fans in the arena begin to cheer as Big Show walks out of the back with one finger in the air. Show has a big smile on his face as he walks down the ramp. He highfives afew fans, then walks up at the steps, kinda chuckling at Triple H. Big Show gets into the ring and walks past 'The Game.' Big Show gets a microphone and looks at Triple H as the music cuts. <<

"Hunter. Hunter. You come out here, and you critisize each of the Superstars in the back, time after time again, and honestly, we are all getting sick of it. Me and You, we go back, through all the good times, and all the bad, you were that one guy who understood the problems."

"What happend to you Hunter? You come out here, saying that you can take out anyone in your path? That Jeff Hardy can't fight in this company, because he has an addiction? Hunter, do you remember, when our friends, Scott Hall and Kevin Nash had their problems? What did you do Hunter? Did you critize them? No, you helped them Hunter. What happend to you? All you've done is turned into a whiny little bitch, who thinks he's better then everyone else. And CM Punk? You two have faced off before Hunter, and you admitted to me, that if that match lasted twenty more second, you would have caved."

>> The crowd begins to gain more heat for Hunter, as the words from The Big Show get to them. <<

"Hunter. You and I both know that YOUR LUCKY! I'm not in this tournament, because if I was, you would be laying at home, on your couch, recovering from a Knockout Punch, watching me become the Champion. Because Hunter, you know you can't beat me."

Triple H looks Show up and down before getting right in his face and speaking.

"You think I am scared of you Show? You've got to be kidding me, you far from intimidate me Show. I can and I HAVE defeated you and if I were given another match against you then I would do the exact same thing again. Unfortunately for you, you won't be getting a match against me any time soon. You want to know why? It is because I will be WWE Champion by this time next week and I really don't believe that you deserve a shot at the WWE Championship."

The fans boo Triple H as he takes a few steps back.

"As for Scott Hall and Kevin Nash, they are completely different from Jeff Hardy. Jeff has no respect for this business or the people who put their bodies on the line every week for the fans. Kevin and Scott do have respect because neither of those two have ever walked out LIVE on PPV stoned."

The fans boo both Triple H and the comment he just made.

"Big Show, I don't remember ever speaking to you after my match with CM Punk and I sure as hell don't remember saying I almost caved. When I faced CM Punk I took him to hell and I made sure he never came back. In case you haven't noticed, Punk has never been the same since he faced me and I assure you, he never will go back to his old self. Anyway, I digress. As for you Show, you are just a huge waste of space."

Triple H laughs as Show seems to be getting angrier.

"Hell you couldn't even beat Floyd Mayweather and he is less than half your height. You even allowed yourself to be pushed around by a guy like The Miz. I'm sorry Show but you really don't sound like someone who is worthy of facing someone of my caliber."

Triple H steps back into the corner and leans on the ropes as he mockingly shrugs at Show.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:09 am

Karl wrote:
SP wrote:
Karl wrote:

"You think I am scared of you Show? You've got to be kidding me, you far from intimidate me Show. I can and I HAVE defeated you and if I were given another match against you then I would do the exact same thing again. Unfortunately for you, you won't be getting a match against me any time soon. You want to know why? It is because I will be WWE Champion by this time next week and I really don't believe that you deserve a shot at the WWE Championship."

"As for Scott Hall and Kevin Nash, they are completely different from Jeff Hardy. Jeff has no respect for this business or the people who put their bodies on the line every week for the fans. Kevin and Scott do have respect because neither of those two have ever walked out LIVE on PPV stoned."

"Big Show, I don't remember ever speaking to you after my match with CM Punk and I sure as hell don't remember saying I almost caved. When I faced CM Punk I took him to hell and I made sure he never came back. In case you haven't noticed, Punk has never been the same since he faced me and I assure you, he never will go back to his old self. Anyway, I digress. As for you Show, you are just a huge waste of space."

"Hell you couldn't even beat Floyd Mayweather and he is less than half your height. You even allowed yourself to be pushed around by a guy like The Miz. I'm sorry Show but you really don't sound like someone who is worthy of facing someone of my caliber."

Triple H steps back into the corner and leans on the ropes as he mockingly shrugs at Show.

>> Big Show snickers and glares at Triple H. <<

'The Giant' Big Show 'The Worlds Largest Athlete.'

"Really Hunter? You know, right now, that if we we're too go one on one right now, there would only be one man walking out, and that wouldn't be you. You would be lieing there, face down, blacked out, after one punch! You may say your not scared, but Hunter. We all know, you are."

>> Big Show notices Hunter begin to be ticked. <<

"And Hunter, You know whats its like. You can't tell me that you have never been high before. And I couldn't tell you that either. Sure I would never walk out on a Live Pay-Per-View, but Hardy messed up, and everyone deserves a second chance. He's trying to make a change, and atleast he admits to it."

>> Big Show then gets close up and personal with Hunter. <<

"Hunter, you came to the back, and was your cocky self once again, bragging about how you won, and Hunter, you know you looked me directly in the yes and told me that it was one hell of a match, and twenty more seconds, Punk would have won. Don't try to come out here and be a god. Because everyone out here, and everyone in the back, knows what your like Hunter."

>> Big Show looks directly in his eyes. <<

"A worthless peice of space? Hunter, I carried The Miz ... I carried Chris Jericho, and Mayweather .. we all knew that was a fluke. What happend after hmm? I took out The Miz .. I took out Chris Jericho, and everyone knows that if me and Mayweather had another go, It would be my time. But Hunter, Shawn carried you through D-X. Sure, you started, and sure you were aggrosive, but when you think of D-X, you think of the Funny, Awesome Matches that SHAWN MICHAELS had, and just his tag team partner of Triple H. I mean, what did you do? You won Championships, You got paid ... You fought. I know the answer Hunter. You love this company .. Why don't you show it? Instead of coming out here and taking shots at your fellow Superstars, and Crew? You knwo what its like to be in the ring with me, I've also beat you once, and I'll do it again. You know how hard this fist feels! Or do you forget? Cause' I can refresh your memory!"

>> Big Show then nails Hunter in the gut with a huge strike. <<

OFF: Imma go to bed, so reply and I will reply tomorrow, when I get on, its 12 here and I need to be up for work at 8.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:14 am

The fans burst into cheers as they hear Dave Batista's theme song play. ''The Animal'' Batista then walks on out holding a microphone as he is wearing his Animal T-Shirt and blue cowboy jeans. Batista does his signature taunt while fireworks burn off. He then walks down the ramp tagging a few hands from his fans in the crowd. Finally, he walks up the steps and climbs into the ring before speaking.

The Animal Dave Batista: ''People have been wondering why I did what I did a few nights ago to Cody Rhodes. And do you want to know why? You may think this is stupid, but I did what I did to Cody Rhodes because I felt like it. Yeah, I did it for fun. You see, I never liked Cody Rhodes...ever since he turned into what he is now. Some people agree with me and some people don't and I'm not going to hate you for not agreeing with me. I'm not like that...anymore. I screwed Cody Rhodes from his world championship shot and I am absolutely happy for doing so.''

Most of the fans cheer and quarter of them boo.

The Animal Dave Batista: ''I know exactly how Cody Rhodes is feeling right now. But don't you worry Rhodes...you aren't the first this has happened to. I've been screwed plenty of times for the stupidest reasons even more stupider than this. I know exactly right now, you want to come out here, and punch me in the face. So how about you come out here and we'll settle it right now. OH WAIT, I FORGOT....you don't have the balls to punch me in the face!''

The crowd laughs as Batista chuckles a bit.

The Animal Batista: ''Anyway, how about we talk about cooler things. You see, right now Smackdown is having a tournament to determine the next World Champion, and the funny thing is I'm not in it. Instead, the general manager rather put in people like Dolph Ziggler and John Morrison when they could have put someone with more skill like me. Foolish eh? Well I promise you this, the winner of this tourney better be ready...because I'm going to rip the living hell out of this person...''

Batista is then interupted as _______'s theme song plays.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:17 am

SP wrote:
Karl wrote:
SP wrote:
Karl wrote:

>> Big Show snickers and glares at Triple H. <<

'The Giant' Big Show 'The Worlds Largest Athlete.'

"Really Hunter? You know, right now, that if we we're too go one on one right now, there would only be one man walking out, and that wouldn't be you. You would be lieing there, face down, blacked out, after one punch! You may say your not scared, but Hunter. We all know, you are."

>> Big Show notices Hunter begin to be ticked. <<

"And Hunter, You know whats its like. You can't tell me that you have never been high before. And I couldn't tell you that either. Sure I would never walk out on a Live Pay-Per-View, but Hardy messed up, and everyone deserves a second chance. He's trying to make a change, and atleast he admits to it."

>> Big Show then gets close up and personal with Hunter. <<

"Hunter, you came to the back, and was your cocky self once again, bragging about how you won, and Hunter, you know you looked me directly in the yes and told me that it was one hell of a match, and twenty more seconds, Punk would have won. Don't try to come out here and be a god. Because everyone out here, and everyone in the back, knows what your like Hunter."

>> Big Show looks directly in his eyes. <<

"A worthless peice of space? Hunter, I carried The Miz ... I carried Chris Jericho, and Mayweather .. we all knew that was a fluke. What happend after hmm? I took out The Miz .. I took out Chris Jericho, and everyone knows that if me and Mayweather had another go, It would be my time. But Hunter, Shawn carried you through D-X. Sure, you started, and sure you were aggrosive, but when you think of D-X, you think of the Funny, Awesome Matches that SHAWN MICHAELS had, and just his tag team partner of Triple H. I mean, what did you do? You won Championships, You got paid ... You fought. I know the answer Hunter. You love this company .. Why don't you show it? Instead of coming out here and taking shots at your fellow Superstars, and Crew? You knwo what its like to be in the ring with me, I've also beat you once, and I'll do it again. You know how hard this fist feels! Or do you forget? Cause' I can refresh your memory!"

>> Big Show then nails Hunter in the gut with a huge strike. <<

OFF: Imma go to bed, so reply and I will reply tomorrow, when I get on, its 12 here and I need to be up for work at 8.

Triple H is doubled over after the shot from Show. He begins to laugh as he gets back to a vertical base.

"Big Show, you have no idea how big a mistake you just make. If you want a match then you got one and it will be for MY WWE Championship. Oh yeah and once I beat you, you will never get a shot at me or my Championship again."

Triple H drops the mic and walks passed Show. He is about to leave the ring but instead turns around and kicks Show hard in the "lower regions". Triple H smirks at Show as he drops down to his knees, holding his "lower regions" in pain. Triple H steps out of the ring and jumps down to the ground before walking backstage.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:26 am

''The Rated R Superstar'' Edge is seen backstage after watching the little ''argument'' between Show & Hunter.

Johnathan Coachman is in his office.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:18 am

Justin wrote:

The fans burst into cheers as they hear Dave Batista's theme song play. ''The Animal'' Batista then walks on out holding a microphone as he is wearing his Animal T-Shirt and blue cowboy jeans. Batista does his signature taunt while fireworks burn off. He then walks down the ramp tagging a few hands from his fans in the crowd. Finally, he walks up the steps and climbs into the ring before speaking.

The Animal Dave Batista: ''People have been wondering why I did what I did a few nights ago to Cody Rhodes. And do you want to know why? You may think this is stupid, but I did what I did to Cody Rhodes because I felt like it. Yeah, I did it for fun. You see, I never liked Cody Rhodes...ever since he turned into what he is now. Some people agree with me and some people don't and I'm not going to hate you for not agreeing with me. I'm not like that...anymore. I screwed Cody Rhodes from his world championship shot and I am absolutely happy for doing so.''

Most of the fans cheer and quarter of them boo.

The Animal Dave Batista: ''I know exactly how Cody Rhodes is feeling right now. But don't you worry Rhodes...you aren't the first this has happened to. I've been screwed plenty of times for the stupidest reasons even more stupider than this. I know exactly right now, you want to come out here, and punch me in the face. So how about you come out here and we'll settle it right now. OH WAIT, I FORGOT....you don't have the balls to punch me in the face!''

The crowd laughs as Batista chuckles a bit.

The Animal Batista: ''Anyway, how about we talk about cooler things. You see, right now Smackdown is having a tournament to determine the next World Champion, and the funny thing is I'm not in it. Instead, the general manager rather put in people like Dolph Ziggler and John Morrison when they could have put someone with more skill like me. Foolish eh? Well I promise you this, the winner of this tourney better be ready...because I'm going to rip the living hell out of this person...''

Batista is then interupted as _______'s theme song plays.

Cody Rhodes comes out wearing a jacket with a hood over his head. He is holding a paper-bag in one hand and a microphone with the other.

"I can only assume that you people are expecting me to run down to that ring and assault Batista only to get power-bombed. Dave, I don't understand why you did what you did but I can understand that it was an act of a desperate man. You are desperate because no one gives a damn about you anymore. No one remembers that you are a former World Champion and no one cares to cheer or boo you anymore. The era of Batista has ended so long time ago and you can't deal with this. A new era is coming to SmackDown, a new face on the WWE posters, that's Cody Rhodes. That's why you picked on me and nobody else. That's why you didn't attack Sheamus, Christian, Daniel Bryan or Kane. You attacked me because you are jealous. I think that deep down inside you are embarrassed of yourself that's why I am providing you with this paper-bag."

Rhodes starts walking towards the ring.

"I suggest that you wear this bag over your head to cover you face and show to the world how ashamed of yourself you really are."

Rhodes tosses the bag in the ring.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:11 am

>>Dolph Ziggler's new theme played by downstait blares through the arena as he walks out on the ramp he gives a shrug and walks to the ring with a sarcastic grin spread across his face and eyebrows raised. He enters the ring immediately without any taunting or posing to the crowd like the other superstars then he begins to speak<<

"Really guy's? I mean what is this the 19th century of mic time in the WWF? The rush of superstars who come down to this very ring all pumped up for a promo, oh man this is going to be huge..! But it turns out they have nothing important to say, instead they're theme hits and they either come to the ring causing an earthquake bracket, big show... OR they're theme hits and they come out wearing a plastic mask ready for halloween every single day? Come on guys thats just pathetic, I'm sure you can all agree with what i'm saying here. Cause once I become World Heavyweight Champion, there will be no more denying, I will have proved to y ou ALL, that I can stand in the ring with some of the top names now, and earn a wealthy little paycheck while I'm at it..."

>>He sighs into the mic then steps back leaning on the rope<<

"Now, on to another topic, from now on Dolph Ziggler will promote his show every Friday night here on Smackdown, called Moment of Perfection. It will be somewhat like the cutting edge and much better then Pipers Pit. It will feature superstars and guest celebrities, trust me you'll want to tune in for that.."

>>He chuckles and scratches his head and steps forward<<

"And finally, my match with the rubber viper, and the man with fluffy coats... where are you guys? I come out here often cutting promos like my life is on the line. They put me in a match with you and I'm almost guaranteed a solid victory. You wanna know why? Huh? Cause I can pull it off! You guys are never backstage, like what are you some kind of nocturnal creatures? Come out of your god-damn cave and show a little sympathy for yourselves! And grow some balls... That's all I have to say for now, I'll see you two in the ring next week.. "

>>Ziggler drops the mic and again raises his eyebrows as his theme hits again giving him the signal to leave the ring. He walks towards the back without any hesitation what so ever<<

Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:58 am

Mr Kennedy is sitting backstage, wondering exactly how many rings there are in this arena.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:03 am

Karl wrote:
Mr Kennedy is sitting backstage, wondering exactly how many rings there are in this arena.

LOL tongue
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:48 am

`Nova wrote:

>>Dolph Ziggler's new theme played by downstait blares through the arena as he walks out on the ramp he gives a shrug and walks to the ring with a sarcastic grin spread across his face and eyebrows raised. He enters the ring immediately without any taunting or posing to the crowd like the other superstars then he begins to speak<<

"Really guy's? I mean what is this the 19th century of mic time in the WWF? The rush of superstars who come down to this very ring all pumped up for a promo, oh man this is going to be huge..! But it turns out they have nothing important to say, instead they're theme hits and they either come to the ring causing an earthquake bracket, big show... OR they're theme hits and they come out wearing a plastic mask ready for halloween every single day? Come on guys thats just pathetic, I'm sure you can all agree with what i'm saying here. Cause once I become World Heavyweight Champion, there will be no more denying, I will have proved to y ou ALL, that I can stand in the ring with some of the top names now, and earn a wealthy little paycheck while I'm at it..."

"Now, on to another topic, from now on Dolph Ziggler will promote his show every Friday night here on Smackdown, called Moment of Perfection. It will be somewhat like the cutting edge and much better then Pipers Pit. It will feature superstars and guest celebrities, trust me you'll want to tune in for that.."

"And finally, my match with the rubber viper, and the man with fluffy coats... where are you guys? I come out here often cutting promos like my life is on the line. They put me in a match with you and I'm almost guaranteed a solid victory. You wanna know why? Huh? Cause I can pull it off! You guys are never backstage, like what are you some kind of nocturnal creatures? Come out of your god-damn cave and show a little sympathy for yourselves! And grow some balls... That's all I have to say for now, I'll see you two in the ring next week.. "

>>Ziggler drops the mic and again raises his eyebrows as his theme hits again giving him the signal to leave the ring. He walks towards the back without any hesitation what so ever<<

The Guru of Greatness walks out to massive boos as he stops Dolph on top of the ramp from re-entering the backstage area of bombastic fun and excitment. As it seems Dolph is about to speak John puts a finger up to his lips and in blatant disrespect to Ziggler does his slow motion enterance taunt

John Morrison:
Mister Ziggles, did you honestly say that you stand a chance in hell against the Shaman of Sexy? CHILD PLEASE. In case you didn't get the memo I'm John fucking Morrison bitch. I'm the very best this world has ever seen. The Guru of Greatness won't be losing a match to a Billy Gunn wanna be or a coward like Randy Orton. Now when you show up and you feel the effects of a Starship Pain here or a Nitro Blast there the result will be the same thing you're used to in your matches the effects of defeat.

The crowd gives him even more heat. Their hatred is evident that no matter who JoMo stands in the ring with he is going to recieve boos

John Morrison:
Now these people have the audacity to believe that they will have a true effect on the Guru however the essence is that they stand about as much chance in defeating John Morrison your hero as you do. And thats right bub they aren't even in the match so that pretty much sums up how much of a threat I feel you are. Now on the topic of "the other guy"? I feel he is about as likely to defeat me as he is in re-enlisting in the Marine corps. WAIT I FORGOT he isn't allowed to re-enlist because he had a dishonorable discharge for being a coward that goes AWOL. Now the fact remains clear that one John Morrison the clear cut favorite, the best in the world, the next world champion is going to be the face of Smackdown. Weather you like it or not you're going to have to deal with it or become the bottom of the food chain on Smackdown. Now go ahead Ziggles, go to the back and pretend like you didn't get shown up on your own precious little promo by the Friday Night Delight, and I'll pretend that you DIDN'T sleep with Vickie Guererro.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:57 am

White guy wrote:
`Nova wrote:

The Guru of Greatness walks out to massive boos as he stops Dolph on top of the ramp from re-entering the backstage area of bombastic fun and excitment. As it seems Dolph is about to speak John puts a finger up to his lips and in blatant disrespect to Ziggler does his slow motion enterance taunt

John Morrison:
Mister Ziggles, did you honestly say that you stand a chance in hell against the Shaman of Sexy? CHILD PLEASE. In case you didn't get the memo I'm John fucking Morrison bitch. I'm the very best this world has ever seen. The Guru of Greatness won't be losing a match to a Billy Gunn wanna be or a coward like Randy Orton. Now when you show up and you feel the effects of a Starship Pain here or a Nitro Blast there the result will be the same thing you're used to in your matches the effects of defeat.

The crowd gives him even more heat. Their hatred is evident that no matter who JoMo stands in the ring with he is going to recieve boos

John Morrison:
Now these people have the audacity to believe that they will have a true effect on the Guru however the essence is that they stand about as much chance in defeating John Morrison your hero as you do. And thats right bub they aren't even in the match so that pretty much sums up how much of a threat I feel you are. Now on the topic of "the other guy"? I feel he is about as likely to defeat me as he is in re-enlisting in the Marine corps. WAIT I FORGOT he isn't allowed to re-enlist because he had a dishonorable discharge for being a coward that goes AWOL. Now the fact remains clear that one John Morrison the clear cut favorite, the best in the world, the next world champion is going to be the face of Smackdown. Weather you like it or not you're going to have to deal with it or become the bottom of the food chain on Smackdown. Now go ahead Ziggles, go to the back and pretend like you didn't get shown up on your own precious little promo by the Friday Night Delight, and I'll pretend that you DIDN'T sleep with Vickie Guererro.

>>He raises an eyebrow and looks at the crowd smiling<<

"Well, well, well... if it isn't Mr. Fluffy coat. You know I was going to bet some money you weren't going to show up John... the past few weeks have been quiet not seeing you around. No but really, it's flattering you calling me Billy Gun, cause growing up I looked up to him. And I'm not sure if you had any role models growing up? Maybe Big Bird, or Elmo, anyone who can make those fluffy coats and your fake slow motion thing is a hell of a role model don't you guys think?"

>>The crowd gives a mixed reaction to Dolphs words<<

"I for one find it sick! Me and Vickie have nothing, matter of fact I saw her earlier at my uncles farm getting slaughtered in the calf house. For all that's good in this world shut up! Nobody cares about you, and you might as well just forfeit this match cause John, I can't see the title being close to that waist of yours, the only thing that can cheer you up after a horrible loss to Mr. Ziggles, which may I say is quite catchy now, is the Miz showing you a good time!"

Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:58 am

OT-- If i don't reply we'll continue later
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:56 am

If anyone wants a promo for smackdown PM me asap.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:01 pm

Granger could you add James Storm to the sd roster please and thankyou.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:02 pm

Justin wrote:
Could I send you one tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:02 pm

Hazza wrote:
Justin wrote:
Could I send you one tomorrow?

You sure can. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:03 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 538_The_Miz

"A motor his heard in the near distance as the crowd standing outside the Monday Night Raw arena look out towards the distance as the Black Ford Mustang is seen flying towards the arena as the crowd looks alarmed and yet cheer as the ride pulls into the arena drifting creating a lot of smoke from the some dirt he pulled up. The crowd is loving the performance as they try to see the man behind the steering wheel as the engine cuts completely off and the crowd watch at the edge of the rope as the click of the door is heard and out steps the next WWE World Champion.. The Miz. Just like that the crowd is done with the cheers as a loud ground shaking boo is heard with Miz walking around the car with a huge smirk on his face as he knows for a fact that just within 48 Hours he will be the champion once again and these haters will just have to hate. He makes his way towards the inside of the arena just taking in the hating remarks to him that he just dusts off like they were nothing. That makes the crowd hate him more because he asks as if they do not exist. Miz hands over his car keys to a valet and into the arena he goes biggest smirk ever on his face as he walks on.. ummm.. The Champ Is Here!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment
Page 7 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 44  Next