The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment

Go down 
+12
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Harold
Karl
American Wolf
Bleed Green
Nova
White guy
LegendOfCasey
Jigsaw*
RED
Styles
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 27 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:14 pm

RED wrote:

Monday Night Raw Quiz:

Who do you think is going to leave St. Louis Missouri as the WWE Champion?

a) Triple H, b) Edge, c) The Miz, d) CM Punk, e) Someone else.

CM Mother fucking Punk.. once I write this promo of course. But if I had to choose some one besides Punk it would be Miz
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:11 am

`Nova wrote:
White guy wrote:
`Nova wrote:

>>Dolph Ziggler's new theme played by downstait blares through the arena as he walks out on the ramp he gives a shrug and walks to the ring with a sarcastic grin spread across his face and eyebrows raised. He enters the ring immediately without any taunting or posing to the crowd like the other superstars then he begins to speak<<

"Really guy's? I mean what is this the 19th century of mic time in the WWF? The rush of superstars who come down to this very ring all pumped up for a promo, oh man this is going to be huge..! But it turns out they have nothing important to say, instead they're theme hits and they either come to the ring causing an earthquake bracket, big show... OR they're theme hits and they come out wearing a plastic mask ready for halloween every single day? Come on guys thats just pathetic, I'm sure you can all agree with what i'm saying here. Cause once I become World Heavyweight Champion, there will be no more denying, I will have proved to y ou ALL, that I can stand in the ring with some of the top names now, and earn a wealthy little paycheck while I'm at it..."

>>He sighs into the mic then steps back leaning on the rope<<

"Now, on to another topic, from now on Dolph Ziggler will promote his show every Friday night here on Smackdown, called Moment of Perfection. It will be somewhat like the cutting edge and much better then Pipers Pit. It will feature superstars and guest celebrities, trust me you'll want to tune in for that.."

>>He chuckles and scratches his head and steps forward<<

"And finally, my match with the rubber viper, and the man with fluffy coats... where are you guys? I come out here often cutting promos like my life is on the line. They put me in a match with you and I'm almost guaranteed a solid victory. You wanna know why? Huh? Cause I can pull it off! You guys are never backstage, like what are you some kind of nocturnal creatures? Come out of your god-damn cave and show a little sympathy for yourselves! And grow some balls... That's all I have to say for now, I'll see you two in the ring next week.. "

>>Ziggler drops the mic and again raises his eyebrows as his theme hits again giving him the signal to leave the ring. He walks towards the back without any hesitation what so ever<<

The Guru of Greatness walks out to massive boos as he stops Dolph on top of the ramp from re-entering the backstage area of bombastic fun and excitment. As it seems Dolph is about to speak John puts a finger up to his lips and in blatant disrespect to Ziggler does his slow motion enterance taunt

John Morrison:
Mister Ziggles, did you honestly say that you stand a chance in hell against the Shaman of Sexy? CHILD PLEASE. In case you didn't get the memo I'm John fucking Morrison bitch. I'm the very best this world has ever seen. The Guru of Greatness won't be losing a match to a Billy Gunn wanna be or a coward like Randy Orton. Now when you show up and you feel the effects of a Starship Pain here or a Nitro Blast there the result will be the same thing you're used to in your matches the effects of defeat.

The crowd gives him even more heat. Their hatred is evident that no matter who JoMo stands in the ring with he is going to recieve boos

John Morrison:
Now these people have the audacity to believe that they will have a true effect on the Guru however the essence is that they stand about as much chance in defeating John Morrison your hero as you do. And thats right bub they aren't even in the match so that pretty much sums up how much of a threat I feel you are. Now on the topic of "the other guy"? I feel he is about as likely to defeat me as he is in re-enlisting in the Marine corps. WAIT I FORGOT he isn't allowed to re-enlist because he had a dishonorable discharge for being a coward that goes AWOL. Now the fact remains clear that one John Morrison the clear cut favorite, the best in the world, the next world champion is going to be the face of Smackdown. Weather you like it or not you're going to have to deal with it or become the bottom of the food chain on Smackdown. Now go ahead Ziggles, go to the back and pretend like you didn't get shown up on your own precious little promo by the Friday Night Delight, and I'll pretend that you DIDN'T sleep with Vickie Guererro.

>>He raises an eyebrow and looks at the crowd smiling<<

"Well, well, well... if it isn't Mr. Fluffy coat. You know I was going to bet some money you weren't going to show up John... the past few weeks have been quiet not seeing you around. No but really, it's flattering you calling me Billy Gun, cause growing up I looked up to him. And I'm not sure if you had any role models growing up? Maybe Big Bird, or Elmo, anyone who can make those fluffy coats and your fake slow motion thing is a hell of a role model don't you guys think?"

>>The crowd gives a mixed reaction to Dolphs words<<

"I for one find it sick! Me and Vickie have nothing, matter of fact I saw her earlier at my uncles farm getting slaughtered in the calf house. For all that's good in this world shut up! Nobody cares about you, and you might as well just forfeit this match cause John, I can't see the title being close to that waist of yours, the only thing that can cheer you up after a horrible loss to Mr. Ziggles, which may I say is quite catchy now, is the Miz showing you a good time!"

Morrison
Fluffy coat? Slow motion enterance? Carrying Miz's career? Is that all you have on me Ziggles? You seem to have the most generic comebacks that when you head to Taco Bell you walk up to the counter and just say taco. Now child simmer down now because the Shaman is going to let the Big Bird and the Elmo one's pass because clearly you aren't the brightest guy in the world after all you have a fetish for pigs. Do you honestly think that ANYTHING you say upon any other person would let them forget that you slept with a manbeast? Ziggles you weren't even good enough to be the only one she had to go and get herself an All American American. You had to SHARE Vickie? AND YOU ACCEPTED THAT? I need not to even figure you as a threat for this title because your not even a man. The Shaman here has had the filet of the WWE I've been with Maria, Melina, and Maryse and son thats what a man works with.

It appears that Ziggler is going to respond to JoMo before John just shows obvious disrespect for him and continues speaking not really giving a fuck that he wants to speak

Morrison
And before you or anybody else gets on this "next HBK" bulllshit let me remind you that I perform the Heart Attack Kid's kick WAYYY better than he ever could when I introduced his jaw to a little Nitro Blast the world shit their pants in awe of the Guru, just like you and shovel face will on Smackdown. Be jealous.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:14 am

There have been some changes in the Raw match card for tonight. Actually almost every qualifying match has changed. But you will see what I'm talking about tonight when Raw is posted.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:24 am

It is night here Razz
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:27 am

John TPA wrote:
It is night here Razz

But not here Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:27 am

RED wrote:
John TPA wrote:
It is night here Razz

Oh how gay.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:32 am

John TPA wrote:
RED wrote:
John TPA wrote:
It is night here Razz

Oh how gay.

What I do in my bedroom is not your business...
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:33 am

Tonight on Monday Night Raw - HBK Shawn Michaels Returns!

Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:37 am

Tonight on Monday Night Raw - The Game Triple H Returns!

Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:41 am

Tonight on Monday Night Raw - Y2J Chris Jericho Returns!

Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:48 am

Tonight on Monday Night Raw - The Rated-R Superstar Edge Returns!

Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:52 am

Tonight on Monday Night Raw - The Charismatic Enigma Jeff Hardy Returns!

Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:56 am

Tonight on Monday Night Raw - Who will be Mark Henry's next victim?

Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:13 am

NO CHANCE IN HELL

- WWE CHairman to make announcement before or after MONDAY NIGHT RAW!
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:46 am

All this hype is getting my... well... HYPED!

Christian is walking around the arena, waiting for RAW to start so he can watch.

Zack Ryder is in his lr, changing into his ring gear, awaiting RAW. When he gets in his gear, including headband, sunglasses, and Broski T-Shirt, he starts working out.

Shane McMahon is in his office.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:23 am

The Miz sips a cup of coffee, all jittery for his morning work out session.. tonight he WILL become the WWE Champion once again because He is The Miz.. and HES AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:30 pm

Chris Jericho arrives backstage with his morning energy drink and signs a few autographs for the few people outside. He poses for a picture or two and then heads inside ready for his big return tonight
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:15 pm

Cody Rhodes is in his locker room annoyed by the current situation with him being screwed by Batista.

R-Truth is standing backstage talking to an imaginary person telling him about how spiders stole his Intercontinental title.

Mark Henry is getting ready for Raw.

Raw to be posted soon.

Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:31 pm

Big Show arrives at the arena. He heads to his lockerroom, going to get changed for RAW.

Sin Cara (Negro) has been located in a hotel, close to the arena where RAW is held. Sin Cara has been spotted working out in the hotel's gym.

Sheamus arrives at the Arena, speaking with some co-workers about how exciting RAW is going to be. Sheamus then heads to his lockerroom, to watch the program!
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:58 pm

Zack Ryder is walking around the arena, all ready for his match in his ring gear, Internet Championship around his waist, when ______ approaches him.

Christian is in his lr, ready to watch RAW.

Shane McMahon is in his office, awaiting RAW.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 5:01 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Zack Ryder is walking around the arena, all ready for his match in his ring gear, Internet Championship around his waist, when ______ approaches him.

'The Giant' | Big Show | 'The Worlds Largest Athlete'

>> Show passes Ryder as he walks out of his lockerroom, all changed for RAW. <<

"Good luck tonight Champ!"
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 5:03 pm

Monday Night Raw
Live From St. Louis, Missouri

The show kicks off with Teddy Long announcing to the WWE Universe that a voting poll has placed on wwe.com where the fans will vote for who they want to see as the new U.S. Champion. John Laurinaitis is seen arriving into the arena.

WWE Championship Battle Royal Qualifying match
– Alberto Del Rio vs Jeff Hardy

Del Rio comes out without Ricardo Rodriguez. The bell rings and Del Rio unloads on Hardy. Del Rio beats him down. Hardy ducks the arm-breaker and hits the Twist of Fate on Del Rio. Hardy then goes for the Swanton Bomb early but Del Rio moves out of the way and Hardy crashes and burns. Del Rio comes back and goes to work on Hardy’s arm. Hardy fights back and hits the Whisper in the Wind. Cover by Hardy but Del Rio kicks out at two. Jeff goes on top rope again but Del Rio jumps in and kicks Hardy in the back of the head bringing him down. Del Rio makes the cover and Hardy kicks out at 2. Del Rio goes for the arm-breaker but Hardy counters into a roll-up for the 2 count. Hardy goes for the Twist of Fate but Del Rio counters sending Hardy shoulder first into the ring steel post in the corner. Del Rio slaps on the arm-breaker and Hardy starts tapping out.

Winner: Alberto Del Rio!
Del Rio advances to the WWE Championship Battle Royal later tonight.

Commercial Break.

Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 5:04 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 Tumblr_ls8m158soL1qkiqdko6_r1_250
*CM Punk is walking around the arena in his suit jacket trying to look as 'professional as possible' for tonight's edition of Monday Night Raw*
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 5:06 pm

SP wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

Ryder looks up at Show, then notices RAW start.

Ryder: Thanks bro, but I gotta go.

Ryder walks a few steps, pats Shows back and says:

Ryder: We can talk later bro.

He walks away.

OFF: Sorry for this, but we can rp later... gotta do something, and it was a litterall last minute thing
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 5:09 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
SP wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

Ryder looks up at Show, then notices RAW start.

Ryder: Thanks bro, but I gotta go.

Ryder walks a few steps, pats Shows back and says:

Ryder: We can talk later bro.

He walks away.

OFF: Sorry for this, but we can rp later... gotta do something, and it was a litterall last minute thing

OFF: No problem bro.

The Big Show

"Alright bro!"

>> Big Show then turns away, cracking his knuckles. <<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment
Page 10 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 27 ... 44  Next