The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0

Go down 
+19
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
LegendOfCasey
Sam
Jericho
Karl
American Wolf
Richie
Oriadon
BEAST MODE
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Nova
Harold
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
fuck
Styles
Zadok
Bleed Green
TJ
Jarrett
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:35 pm

Zadok wrote:
TJ, The Creator wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:
Uh...J. Daniels arrives?
...then starts a feud.
..with who?
...somebody who wants to.
Nose goes

*Touches nose*

I also vote he starts a feud with Chris James.

One last thing. I posted something about my Hell in the Cell predictions. Did I get PPV points for that?
OT: The only way to get complete credit is to do the predictions at the link I always put up, since they cannot be changed after they are done.
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:55 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Zadok wrote:
TJ, The Creator wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:
Uh...J. Daniels arrives?
...then starts a feud.
..with who?
Nose goes

*Touches nose*

One last thing. I posted something about my Hell in the Cell predictions. Did I get PPV points for that?
OT: The only way to get complete credit is to do the predictions at the link I always put up, since they cannot be changed after they are done.

Alright man. Sorry LOL but I just did an analysis of the PPV and predictions in a separate post, considering I never do the PPV point stuff. I'll look for it next time.

Actually you know. You posted in that post.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:57 pm

Zadok wrote:
Justin wrote:
So and so arrive.

And start a feud with J. Daniels.
Because everyone else is busy.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:07 pm

Zadok wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Zadok wrote:
TJ, The Creator wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:
Uh...J. Daniels arrives?
...then starts a feud.
..with who?
Nose goes

*Touches nose*

Alright man. Sorry LOL but I just did an analysis of the PPV and predictions in a separate post, considering I never do the PPV point stuff. I'll look for it next time.

Actually you know. You posted in that post.
OT: Well, it's a busy month. Bound for Glory and Vengeance are still close.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:22 pm

Hopefully next week the summary shows can return. (The reason they've been absent this week is in half due to school and the other half because I'm writing Trick or Treat instead.)
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:17 am

Marik, the Rapist wrote:
Surge is disposing of Elemental's dead body.

I thought I might get buried at some point in my career, but not in this sense.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:27 am

Harry Jones arrives, knowing that he has signed an ECCW contract to get back at Jarrett Calloway. On EFNW Wrestling, he is gonna get more than he bargained for -- But he doesn't know that yet...

Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:11 pm

[Peter Linch is storming around backstage with his Crush Money In The Bank briefcase in his hand while Mikey Wreckingball walks behind him, trying to apologize for last night.]

[Matt Brooks sits in the Disciples locker room, contemplating whether or not to cut a promo.]

[The Gargantuan is walking around backstage thinking to himself about his impending Championship match this Sunday.]
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 4:28 pm

|Alex Nova's new theme hits as he and Zoey step out onto the ramp and head down to the ring. Alex wearing his suit and Zoey wearing her ring gear as they come into the ring Alex Nova holds the ropes down for Zoey to come in as she so does. Then Nova demands a mic and puts a finger up to silence the crowd and his presence to be known|

Alex Nova: It's been said time and time again but I guess you ECCW people and the people in the back dont get it... I am quickly rising on this so called dominant company. And still I'm not shown respect when i come to the back after a big win. I'm not given BIG opportunities like others. Like whats the big deal?

*Hands the mic to Zoey*

Zoey:
Yeah what IS the big deal eh? I mean i'm the only sexy smart and powerful diva in the back you all know it. And yet i haven't even been given a match! All the divas today in this company are stones. The old timers, the has-beens, they dont know the meaning of Diva. I want a title shot and I want it soon.

*Hands the mic back to Nova*

Nova:
We came out here just to make a little speech and i hope you guys back there are ready. cause Zoey and i: we're not just two newbies, or whatever you kids like to call it these days. We're here to compete and let me just say this: if there's anyone that can COMPETE in a match back there and show some athletisim in the ring it's gotta be us. Because you know, I know we got it!

|Nova holds Zoeys hand as they head to the back as the music plays in the background, they head to the back Nova grabs a water bottle and Zoey sits down on a chair and watches people pass by while Nova drinks|
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 5:59 pm

off: Jarrett, you got the stipulation that I put up for Will/Roger a while back right? If Will wins Roger goes to Terror and if Roger wins Will cannot lay any hands on him or Roy, even in a match.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:05 pm

*Dustin Shore is backstage, angry that Mickey Wreckingball cost him the tag match on Crush, but now looking towards Trick or Treat and the match type he will face Oliver Walker in when he defends the Crush Legend's Championship.*
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:13 pm

Oriadon wrote:
*Dustin Shore is backstage, angry that Mickey Wreckingball cost him the tag match on Crush, but now looking towards Trick or Treat and the match type he will face Oliver Walker in when he defends the Crush Legend's Championship.*

[Mikey Wreckingball is walking through the hallway when he notices Dustin Shore. He quickly ducks into a room but it turns out to a broom closet. He goes to walk up but decides to shut the door and listen for Shore walking away.]
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:23 pm

TJ, The Creator wrote:
off: Jarrett, you got the stipulation that I put up for Will/Roger a while back right? If Will wins Roger goes to Terror and if Roger wins Will cannot lay any hands on him or Roy, even in a match.
OT: Yes.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:25 pm

Karl wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

[Mikey Wreckingball is walking through the hallway when he notices Dustin Shore. He quickly ducks into a room but it turns out to a broom closet. He goes to walk up but decides to shut the door and listen for Shore walking away.]
*Dustin raises an eyebrow at the shuffling noises in the broom closet, but shrugs and walks by, leaning against a nearby wall and putting his bags down.*
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:01 pm

Jarrett wrote:
TJ, The Creator wrote:
OT: Yes.
off: Just making sure, I'm wanting to end this feud with myself asap so I can actually RP with other people for once.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:42 pm

Jeff Daniels arrives.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:47 pm

Richie wrote:
Jeff Daniels arrives.

Jeff Daniels seems to arrive a lot ... promos are good too but whatever
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:48 pm

God? Nah, CIMA wrote:
Richie wrote:
Jeff Daniels arrives.

I hope you do realize I don't care right? If Jeff Daniels were to be fired, I'd be like..whatever. I don't care.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:01 pm

Richie wrote:
God? Nah, CIMA wrote:
Richie wrote:
Jeff Daniels arrives.

I hope you do realize I don't care right? If Jeff Daniels were to be fired, I'd be like..whatever. I don't care.

One would think you'd stop signing up if you didn't care, but like..whatever. I don't care.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:20 pm

God? Nah, CIMA wrote:
Richie wrote:
God? Nah, CIMA wrote:
Richie wrote:
Jeff Daniels arrives.

One would think you'd stop signing up if you didn't care, but like..whatever. I don't care.
I've already asked for Jarrett to get rid of Jeff, but he's a asshole & won't do it.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:10 pm

{Beau Joist is standing in the locker room labelled "Black & White", feeling quite pleased with Phil and himself after they made a statement by destroying The Thunder Kats with Steel Chairs., but not fully satisfied with their actions so far as Adams and Storm still need to be dealt with}
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 4:06 am

Bruiser Bigshot is preparing for DOOM.

Elemental isn't.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 4:27 am

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
Bruiser Bigshot is preparing for DOOM.

Elemental isn't straight.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 5:11 am

Sam And The Dirt Is Gone wrote:
Beau Joist likes anal
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 5:45 am

Sam And The Dirt Is Gone wrote:
Beau Joist likes anal

Only when he's the one giving it to a good looking woman unlike Elemental who likes being on the receiving end
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0
Page 3 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next