The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0

Go down 
+19
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
LegendOfCasey
Sam
Jericho
Karl
American Wolf
Richie
Oriadon
BEAST MODE
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Nova
Harold
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
fuck
Styles
Zadok
Bleed Green
TJ
Jarrett
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:20 am

Oriadon wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
John TPA wrote:
[Kevin Evans is searching for Dustin Shore]
*Dustin Shore leaves the Super Friends With Benefits locker room, heading in the opposite direction as Will and Surge, pleased with the team he put together. He turns a corner and sees Kevin Evans, and he tries not to smile.*

Dustin: So, Kevin. How goes the recruiting? Have you got anyone yet?

[Kevin grins before standing face to face with Dustin]

"Yes I have Jacob Adams, Christian Storm and Chris Styles, and Styles is choosing the last guy. I see you got your team together looks pretty down right useless! Mean while my team is actually pretty good. You ready to lose and give me my rematch for the title?"
Dustin: I'm glad you are proud of your team. They seem like a fine bunch, real talented guys. But, even if your team beats mine, I'm pretty comfortable with the Legend's Championship around my waist whenever you get your shot, Kevin. But wait, why is Styles choosing the last guy? Isn't this your team, your shot at my title?

[Kevin Evans shrugs]

"The guy is pretty hard to crack. He is co-captain and I will let him choose the last guy, I was gonna choose Taylor but Styles called him a rookie and shit. Styles seems to know someone who will help us out in the match. My team is also getting something out of it. They get the chance to be seen and heard and express their talents. Works well. But your team not so much"
Dustin: My team, not so much? Now, that's not entirely fair. I've got Mikey and Oliver in there, if you want to lord your feelgood 'fresh talent' gimmick over me. The way I see it, I picked established stars who have proven themselves time and again. I'm pretty sure you're just picking from people you hope will surprise you come Survive to the End. But you've still got one spot left, and I hope Styles snags a real winner for you.

[Kevin evil smirk appears and makes Dustin filch just a bit]

"Feel Good" There is nothing good about me Dustin. I COULD NOT give a rats ass what Styles has planned for my team. My goal is to get the win and come after you and beat you down to a bloody mess and get the title really simple even a brain dead monkey like you could figure that one out. right you got "talent" in your team. Oliver can't even beat you when it is for the title. he chokes. Mikey could not get a win over me without help. Will is really just tagging along for the ride. The other guy I don't care about. Dustin you better pray I leave you in some good shape for our return match on crush."
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 5:59 am

Gonna be gone for the next week
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 9:31 am

Cough... Terror... Cough cough...
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 11:19 am

John TPA wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
John TPA wrote:
*Dustin Shore leaves the Super Friends With Benefits locker room, heading in the opposite direction as Will and Surge, pleased with the team he put together. He turns a corner and sees Kevin Evans, and he tries not to smile.*

"Yes I have Jacob Adams, Christian Storm and Chris Styles, and Styles is choosing the last guy. I see you got your team together looks pretty down right useless! Mean while my team is actually pretty good. You ready to lose and give me my rematch for the title?"
Dustin: I'm glad you are proud of your team. They seem like a fine bunch, real talented guys. But, even if your team beats mine, I'm pretty comfortable with the Legend's Championship around my waist whenever you get your shot, Kevin. But wait, why is Styles choosing the last guy? Isn't this your team, your shot at my title?

[Kevin Evans shrugs]

"The guy is pretty hard to crack. He is co-captain and I will let him choose the last guy, I was gonna choose Taylor but Styles called him a rookie and shit. Styles seems to know someone who will help us out in the match. My team is also getting something out of it. They get the chance to be seen and heard and express their talents. Works well. But your team not so much"
Dustin: My team, not so much? Now, that's not entirely fair. I've got Mikey and Oliver in there, if you want to lord your feelgood 'fresh talent' gimmick over me. The way I see it, I picked established stars who have proven themselves time and again. I'm pretty sure you're just picking from people you hope will surprise you come Survive to the End. But you've still got one spot left, and I hope Styles snags a real winner for you.

"Feel Good" There is nothing good about me Dustin. I COULD NOT give a rats ass what Styles has planned for my team. My goal is to get the win and come after you and beat you down to a bloody mess and get the title really simple even a brain dead monkey like you could figure that one out. right you got "talent" in your team. Oliver can't even beat you when it is for the title. he chokes. Mikey could not get a win over me without help. Will is really just tagging along for the ride. The other guy I don't care about. Dustin you better pray I leave you in some good shape for our return match on crush."
Dustin: Don't worry, I'm sure I'll make it. But if you're not taking any interest in your team, letting someone else build it for you, are you gonna make it? I'm just saying, maybe Styles has his eye on my championship too, but you winning another title match would put you before him, wouldn't it? What if Styles is sabotaging your efforts to face me again for the championship, so he can have the match himself?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:07 pm

Oriadon wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
John TPA wrote:

[Kevin Evans shrugs]

Dustin: Don't worry, I'm sure I'll make it. But if you're not taking any interest in your team, letting someone else build it for you, are you gonna make it? I'm just saying, maybe Styles has his eye on my championship too, but you winning another title match would put you before him, wouldn't it? What if Styles is sabotaging your efforts to face me again for the championship, so he can have the match himself?

[Evans taps his forehead before sighing]

"Silly Dustin. I have taken a shine to my team as they are my close friends but Styles on the other hand not so much. I know he is probably scheme something to destroy my team but if does come down to it I won't hold back pulling the trigger on Styles and putting him down for good. I don't really care what he wants out of it, I know he wants to win this match and get noticed by the higher ups. I know my team is hungry for the win and I am hungry for my rematch/return match with you on Crush if I do win it. Also I will have the final say in who he brings in if I don't like the guy no deal, simple"
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:17 pm

John TPA wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
John TPA wrote:

[Kevin Evans shrugs]

"Silly Dustin. I have taken a shine to my team as they are my close friends but Styles on the other hand not so much. I know he is probably scheme something to destroy my team but if does come down to it I won't hold back pulling the trigger on Styles and putting him down for good. I don't really care what he wants out of it, I know he wants to win this match and get noticed by the higher ups. I know my team is hungry for the win and I am hungry for my rematch/return match with you on Crush if I do win it. Also I will have the final say in who he brings in if I don't like the guy no deal, simple"
Dustin: My teammates have nothing to gain by causing me to lose, so I doubt they will. Your team? Any one of them could be the next contender to the Legend's Title if you aren't. So you really should keep an eye on them. But I'm glad you think you have your bases covered for Survive to the End. We'll just have to see whose strategies play out properly.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:18 pm

Oriadon wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
John TPA wrote:

[Kevin Evans shrugs]

Dustin: My teammates have nothing to gain by causing me to lose, so I doubt they will. Your team? Any one of them could be the next contender to the Legend's Title if you aren't. So you really should keep an eye on them. But I'm glad you think you have your bases covered for Survive to the End. We'll just have to see whose strategies play out properly.

[Evans nods and offers his hand]

"Dustin, good luck may the best team win at the PPV."
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:19 pm

*Roger Studley's looking to RP but is too lazy to actually write a promo*
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:22 pm

*Dustin Shore turns from Kevin Evans and walks down the hallway, his Crush Legend's Title around his waist. He's feeling good about Survive to the End.*
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:24 pm

[Kevin pulls his hand back and mumbles something about "stuck up bitch with a tree up his ass" before walking off]
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:34 pm

~Tim "TapOut" Taylor is walking throughout the areana bored seeing he hasn't really pissed anyone off yet~
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:34 pm

Daniel Evans and Tiger Boy are roaming around the arena, trying to find a pair of non-edible wrestling tights as one of the Super Friends With Benefits or whatever-the-fuck-they-go-by-now's bitches had a midnight snack. Daniel Evans also tells Tiger Boy they may want to consider getting a bit more serious, so Tiger Boy slaps the shit out of him.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 9:20 pm

[Hunter J is sitting around for Terror knowing he has to fight some guy for the TV title again but he really wants a shot at Dejesus]
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 9:55 pm

Surge is getting Halloween costumes for him and Will. He SMS's a picture to Will...

Quote :
Halloween costumes? Halloween costumes...

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 16 Kkktolerance
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 9:57 pm

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 16 John

[Kevin Evans is sitting in his locker room waiting for terror to start]
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:19 pm

*Will texts back*

"Lol order these meow! Btw, you notice those Thunder Kats trying to be exactly like us? We should skull fuck them.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 11:01 pm

TJ, The Creator wrote:
*Will texts back*

"Lol order these meow! Btw, you notice those Thunder Kats trying to be exactly like us? We should skull fuck them.

Surge replies...

Quote :
Yea, I ordered like 20, with props and all that other shit.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Get the camera out, we're making...A PORNO!!

Surge texts Will again a moment later.

Quote :
*promo
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 11:07 pm

Text Thingy wrote:
Let's make both
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 12:09 am

[Kevin Evans goes looking for Styles]
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 12:27 am

TJ, The Creator wrote:
Text Thingy wrote:
Let's make both

Quote :
Yea. I'm gonna fuck like 20 scene chicks. TWENTY!!
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:10 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:14 pm

~Tim "TapOut" Taylor is wondering around the areana looking to cause some controversy~
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:57 pm

*Crush Legend's Champion Dustin Shore is backstage, pleased with the team he assembled for Survive to the End and pleased about his 80-day mark as Crush Legend's Champion.*
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:08 pm

[Kevin Evans is seen reading over the PPV card and is just smirking knowing that Dustin won't know what hit him at the PPV]
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:02 pm

[Kevin Evans is getting ready for Crush]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0
Page 16 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next