The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0

Go down 
+19
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
LegendOfCasey
Sam
Jericho
Karl
American Wolf
Richie
Oriadon
BEAST MODE
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Nova
Harold
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
fuck
Styles
Zadok
Bleed Green
TJ
Jarrett
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 11:08 pm

John TPA wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
John TPA wrote:
[Kevin is confronted by Storm and Adams]

Jacob:

"We hear you are looking for team members."

Storm:

"We are here to offer our hands in your cause"

Kevin:

"Just like that? I don't need to make a whole speech about it? ALRIGHT! OK Thanks Jacob and Storm and welcome to team Evans."

[Evans shakes their hands before walking off]
"The Villain" Christopher Styles

[Shaking his head, he approaches.]

"Is this how you operate? There is no order to this method of recruiting team members. Are you aware that those two have several times failed on their quest to tag titles? If that doesn't prove that they cannot produce anything significant as a team, I don't know what does. And I highly suggest that if you'd like to win your match at the pay-per-view, you seriously rethink your ways. Don't go around offering spots to anybody out there. You're facing a team of two former World Champions, a Money in the Bank holder, the Money in the Bank holder's protege, and a serious contender for the Crush Legend's title. But so far, you've got ... the two-time runner up to the developmental territory? The failed contenders to the ECCW Tag Team titles? What is this? And I'm certain you're out to search for amateurs like Alex Nova as well. If you want some actual talent, some real experience, and undeniable skill, look no further. But you have to realize it'll take a little bit more than simply offering me a spot on your lacking team. If you want me in, I reserve the spot of co-captain. But I'll go ahead and assume you don't care to put me on your squad, since it appears as though you are attempting to put together the worst Survive to the End team to ever form."

[Kevin shoots a glance at Styles and grins]

""The Villain" Christopher Styles, a guy I have heard a lot about. I am looking for guys who actually will not back stab me when we get down to the match. It is very hard to find people who will actually not walk out on me. I don't really care what these two have done or are doing, all I want is those two to help me out and help me get the win. Styles you are man I would not trust to have a beer with but your skill and talent in the ring mean you can get the job done. As much as my gut is telling me now Styles will screw me over. I will give you Co-Captain of this team just don't make me regret it Styles. They might have an awesome team but I know we can beat them if we prove we are not a lack luster team. This is my chance to get my rematch with Dustin and your chances to get noticed. So we need to work together for one night."

"Smart decision, Evans. Don't get me wrong, the team is still horrid. But it just got that much better. I don't know who you have in mind for the fifth and final member of the team, but the real captain, being me, ought to pick. That way, we'll be fighting a five on two battle rather than a five on one."

[Kevin Evans chuckles before standing face to face]

"Just remember we are co-captains and I gave you this job Styles. But since I have chosen two guys, you can choose the last member, just pick the right member Styles your job depends on it!"

"I find it difficult to believe you have any room to talk about picking the right partners, after choosing those two imbeciles. I couldn't care less about the quote-unquote 'job' you've given me. I'll do what suits me best, not what best feeds Kevin Evans' ego. I've come to the realization that I may as well just do whatever I please, since there really isn't anybody out there prepared to stop me from doing so. And so I can assure you that the partner I select will undoubtedly be superior than Christian Storm or Jacob Adams. But then again, even if you thought any different, why should I care? Because I don't. And with that, I'm off to find someone that can help me bring some kind of honor to this team."

[Styles turns around without waiting for Evans to say a word, before walking away.]
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 11:12 pm

Jarrett wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
John TPA wrote:
[Kevin is confronted by Storm and Adams]

Jacob:

"We hear you are looking for team members."

Storm:

"We are here to offer our hands in your cause"

Kevin:

"Just like that? I don't need to make a whole speech about it? ALRIGHT! OK Thanks Jacob and Storm and welcome to team Evans."

[Evans shakes their hands before walking off]

[Shaking his head, he approaches.]

"Is this how you operate? There is no order to this method of recruiting team members. Are you aware that those two have several times failed on their quest to tag titles? If that doesn't prove that they cannot produce anything significant as a team, I don't know what does. And I highly suggest that if you'd like to win your match at the pay-per-view, you seriously rethink your ways. Don't go around offering spots to anybody out there. You're facing a team of two former World Champions, a Money in the Bank holder, the Money in the Bank holder's protege, and a serious contender for the Crush Legend's title. But so far, you've got ... the two-time runner up to the developmental territory? The failed contenders to the ECCW Tag Team titles? What is this? And I'm certain you're out to search for amateurs like Alex Nova as well. If you want some actual talent, some real experience, and undeniable skill, look no further. But you have to realize it'll take a little bit more than simply offering me a spot on your lacking team. If you want me in, I reserve the spot of co-captain. But I'll go ahead and assume you don't care to put me on your squad, since it appears as though you are attempting to put together the worst Survive to the End team to ever form."

[Kevin shoots a glance at Styles and grins]

""The Villain" Christopher Styles, a guy I have heard a lot about. I am looking for guys who actually will not back stab me when we get down to the match. It is very hard to find people who will actually not walk out on me. I don't really care what these two have done or are doing, all I want is those two to help me out and help me get the win. Styles you are man I would not trust to have a beer with but your skill and talent in the ring mean you can get the job done. As much as my gut is telling me now Styles will screw me over. I will give you Co-Captain of this team just don't make me regret it Styles. They might have an awesome team but I know we can beat them if we prove we are not a lack luster team. This is my chance to get my rematch with Dustin and your chances to get noticed. So we need to work together for one night."

"Smart decision, Evans. Don't get me wrong, the team is still horrid. But it just got that much better. I don't know who you have in mind for the fifth and final member of the team, but the real captain, being me, ought to pick. That way, we'll be fighting a five on two battle rather than a five on one."

[Kevin Evans chuckles before standing face to face]

"Just remember we are co-captains and I gave you this job Styles. But since I have chosen two guys, you can choose the last member, just pick the right member Styles your job depends on it!"

"I find it difficult to believe you have any room to talk about picking the right partners, after choosing those two imbeciles. I couldn't care less about the quote-unquote 'job' you've given me. I'll do what suits me best, not what best feeds Kevin Evans' ego. I've come to the realization that I may as well just do whatever I please, since there really isn't anybody out there prepared to stop me from doing so. And so I can assure you that the partner I select will undoubtedly be superior than Christian Storm or Jacob Adams. But then again, even if you thought any different, why should I care? Because I don't. And with that, I'm off to find someone that can help me bring some kind of honor to this team."

[Styles turns around without waiting for Evans to say a word, before walking away.]

[Kevin Evans grins widely before walking off gingerly again]
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 11:23 pm

Marik, the Rapist wrote:
TJ, The Creator wrote:
Jert wrote:
I want serious RPs and serious RPs only. It's getting ridiculous at this point.
Some days there's not much to RP about. Can't blame us for trying to have fun.

'Cause Heaven forbid if a game like RP'ing was, dare I say it - fun.
We're not allowed to have fun.
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 12:07 am

TJ, The Creator wrote:
Marik, the Rapist wrote:
TJ, The Creator wrote:
Jert wrote:
I want serious RPs and serious RPs only. It's getting ridiculous at this point.
Some days there's not much to RP about. Can't blame us for trying to have fun.

'Cause Heaven forbid if a game like RP'ing was, dare I say it - fun.
We're not allowed to have fun.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 15 No%2520fun%2520scan

Fun: Stop having it.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:47 am

TJ, The Creator wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Dustin: Will, I thought we had put all of those obvious fabrications behind us. I also thought you'd like a chance to get back on track, what with Roy and Rodger over on Terror. You go into this match with some of the best Crush has to offer, you help us put on a good match, I'd bet you'll be next in line for Jarrett's title once he and Harry are done circle-jerking each other.
Will: If you actually trust me, then I'm in. It's about time I get involved in something for once. Who are the guys we're taking on again?
Dustin: I trust you to want to win this match, and that's good enough for me. As far as I know, Kevin Evans hasn't recruited anyone for his team yet.
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:27 pm

Oriadon wrote:
TJ, The Creator wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Dustin: Will, I thought we had put all of those obvious fabrications behind us. I also thought you'd like a chance to get back on track, what with Roy and Rodger over on Terror. You go into this match with some of the best Crush has to offer, you help us put on a good match, I'd bet you'll be next in line for Jarrett's title once he and Harry are done circle-jerking each other.
Will: If you actually trust me, then I'm in. It's about time I get involved in something for once. Who are the guys we're taking on again?
Dustin: I trust you to want to win this match, and that's good enough for me. As far as I know, Kevin Evans hasn't recruited anyone for his team yet.

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 15 Forever-alone_110532_m
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:39 pm

*Tim "TapOut" Taylor is heading out to the stage as he prepares to deliever a promo for the ECCW Crowd*
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 8:01 pm

~The fans boo as the music of Tim "TapOut" Taylor plays. Tim soon appears on the center of the stage. He raises both arms up in the air to set of his pyro. Fans boo even louder attempting to be louder then the pyro. He and his smirk make their way down to the ring cockilly. He has the ring side crew hand him a microphone~

Tim "TapOut" Taylor

"Yet again I come out here before you ignorant parasites, who still unworthy of my greatness, to speak about my re-debut! You see I say re-debut because long ago I was once a member of ECCW, hell I was in a tag team and had even won a singles title. Some may remember I am a former ECCW Hardcore Champion, but was not long lived because I soon quit. I left this place the first time I can I wanted to try it out, it was...... eh alright. I left after a couple weeks of being on the shows and champion for .... personal reasons. I compeated in many other well known companies becoming a HUGE star on a global radar! I've even compeated with some of the best in this company! I've beaten some of the top names as well! I've had matches with men such as Surge, and even teamed up with Harry Jones! Hell I've had a life long rivalry with Casey Anomaly! I've compeated and beat some of the best stars that have stepped between the ropes of a wrestling ring! But none of them are even comperable to me! I am the best in the world, and history of professional wrestling! "

~The fans boo louder then before at the arrogence of the recently returning star. He mouthed "It's true" and shrugs. He smirks and brings the microphone back to his lips~

Tim "TapOut" Taylor

"You see things have been a tad bit slow for me lately. The only person I've come into contact with is Casey Anomaly but sad thing is he is on a different show then I. So sad you people won't get to see one of the greatest rivalries in the history of the business in this company. But who is on my brand is a man whom I've heard lots of things about, and whom I've never seemed to get along with and it seems he is champion around these parts.... Jarett Calloway. You see me and him never got along from day 1! It's not like I banged his wife, screwed him out of matches or anything. Just something about him, like his face is begging for me to Pump Kick it! I think it would help make him a tad bit better looking but I can't do much seeing I'm not a mircle worker. Now you see I'm quite surprised he is the World Champion, because he isn't that good in the ring. But neither is the rest of the roster so it should be no problem for me to come up to the top of Crush and become Champion!"

~The fans boo at the thought of Tim becoming World Champion. Tim smirks as he brings the microphone back up~

Tim"TapOut" Taylor

"Now I'm sure he is listening in the back as the rest of the roster in ECCW is aswell. I'm also sure they are all most likely getting all pissy and hormonal about the confidence I posess. You see it's only natural I have this much confidence in myself because of all my accomplishment, and the talent I have. Nobody in the back can match the athleticism I have, nobody has the backround I have, nobody has as much charisma or swagger I have! I am simply perfection in the world we call wrestling. I am the first thing that pops into people's head when you think of wrestling. Now I'm sure somebody is going to want and come out here, talk smack and challenge to some sort of match to try and 'Shut me up'. So why don't we get with?"

~Tim goes and lays on the top turnbuckle of the near side of the ring as __________'s music plays and makes there way out to the stage!

OT: TBC by someone from Crush who wants to fued
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 8:07 pm

Oriadon wrote:
TJ, The Creator wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Will: Well I guess we better go check up on him, eh? *Stands up and heads to the locker room door to leave* And Dustin, "Trust thyself only, and another shall not betray thee" *Will leaves the locker room and goes to do whatever it his he does*
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 8:10 pm

[Kevin Evans team is nearly ready to go he just waiting for Styles to find one more guy.]
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 8:14 pm

TJ, The Creator wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
TJ, The Creator wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Will: Well I guess we better go check up on him, eh? *Stands up and heads to the locker room door to leave* And Dustin, "Trust thyself only, and another shall not betray thee" *Will leaves the locker room and goes to do whatever it his he does*

Surge jumps off the couch and goes to follow Will.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 8:23 pm

Marik, the Rapist wrote:
TJ, The Creator wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
TJ, The Creator wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

Will: You like that quote? Watched some Wilfred and they played that quote. I felt that it applied to the situation.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:14 pm

[Jayden Robertson is backstage walking around with his mind on his title match at the PPV]
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:45 pm

TJ, The Creator wrote:
Marik, the Rapist wrote:
TJ, The Creator wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
TJ, The Creator wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

Will: You like that quote? Watched some Wilfred and they played that quote. I felt that it applied to the situation.

Surge looks at Will.

"Da fuck is Wilfred?"
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:00 pm

Will: It's an Australian show about a guy who sees a dog as a man in a dog suit. You Yanks have your own version, which is where I got the quote from.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:40 pm

[Kevin Evans is searching for Dustin Shore]
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:11 pm

John TPA wrote:
*Dustin Shore leaves the Super Friends With Benefits locker room, heading in the opposite direction as Will and Surge, pleased with the team he put together. He turns a corner and sees Kevin Evans, and he tries not to smile.*

Dustin: So, Kevin. How goes the recruiting? Have you got anyone yet?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:16 pm

Oriadon wrote:
John TPA wrote:
*Dustin Shore leaves the Super Friends With Benefits locker room, heading in the opposite direction as Will and Surge, pleased with the team he put together. He turns a corner and sees Kevin Evans, and he tries not to smile.*

[Kevin grins before standing face to face with Dustin]

"Yes I have Jacob Adams, Christian Storm and Chris Styles, and Styles is choosing the last guy. I see you got your team together looks pretty down right useless! Mean while my team is actually pretty good. You ready to lose and give me my rematch for the title?"
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:24 pm

John TPA wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
John TPA wrote:

"Yes I have Jacob Adams, Christian Storm and Chris Styles, and Styles is choosing the last guy. I see you got your team together looks pretty down right useless! Mean while my team is actually pretty good. You ready to lose and give me my rematch for the title?"
Dustin: I'm glad you are proud of your team. They seem like a fine bunch, real talented guys. But, even if your team beats mine, I'm pretty comfortable with the Legend's Championship around my waist whenever you get your shot, Kevin. But wait, why is Styles choosing the last guy? Isn't this your team, your shot at my title?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:27 pm

Oriadon wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
John TPA wrote:

Dustin: I'm glad you are proud of your team. They seem like a fine bunch, real talented guys. But, even if your team beats mine, I'm pretty comfortable with the Legend's Championship around my waist whenever you get your shot, Kevin. But wait, why is Styles choosing the last guy? Isn't this your team, your shot at my title?

[Kevin Evans shrugs]

"The guy is pretty hard to crack. He is co-captain and I will let him choose the last guy, I was gonna choose Taylor but Styles called him a rookie and shit. Styles seems to know someone who will help us out in the match. My team is also getting something out of it. They get the chance to be seen and heard and express their talents. Works well. But your team not so much"
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:53 pm

John TPA wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
John TPA wrote:

[Kevin Evans shrugs]

"The guy is pretty hard to crack. He is co-captain and I will let him choose the last guy, I was gonna choose Taylor but Styles called him a rookie and shit. Styles seems to know someone who will help us out in the match. My team is also getting something out of it. They get the chance to be seen and heard and express their talents. Works well. But your team not so much"
Dustin: My team, not so much? Now, that's not entirely fair. I've got Mikey and Oliver in there, if you want to lord your feelgood 'fresh talent' gimmick over me. The way I see it, I picked established stars who have proven themselves time and again. I'm pretty sure you're just picking from people you hope will surprise you come Survive to the End. But you've still got one spot left, and I hope Styles snags a real winner for you.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:59 pm

TJ, The Creator wrote:
Will: It's an Australian show about a guy who sees a dog as a man in a dog suit. You Yanks have your own version, which is where I got the quote from.

Surge shrugs.

"I'm not even American. What's the 'yank' version, though?"
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:06 am

Marik, the Rapist wrote:
TJ, The Creator wrote:

Surge shrugs.

Will: You're not? Huh. The yank version's got Elijah Wood in it. Check it out, it's really funny.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:11 am

TJ, The Creator wrote:
Marik, the Rapist wrote:
TJ, The Creator wrote:

Surge shrugs.

Will: You're not? Huh. The yank version's got Elijah Wood in it. Check it out, it's really funny.

"I thought you knew I'm not American.", Surge says as he continue to walk, "What's it called, though? And who the fuck is Elijah Wood?"
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:15 am

Take it Carmine's not getting his Doom title shot he got at the beginning of the season? Lol I ain't even mad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0
Page 15 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next