The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0

Go down 
+19
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
LegendOfCasey
Sam
Jericho
Karl
American Wolf
Richie
Oriadon
BEAST MODE
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Nova
Harold
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
fuck
Styles
Zadok
Bleed Green
TJ
Jarrett
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Contender
Contender

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:58 am

Nova wrote:
|A-Nova arrives without Zoey|

A smoke bomb erupts and one the smoke dissipates, Elemental stands in front of Nova.

Elemental: Mr. Nova, I presume?
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:01 am

John TPA wrote:
[Jayden chuckles, he just knows how to piss Gibson off to the max. He watches Gibson's mates before talking]

"You have angry issues like big issues. Also breath mints please. Your breath smells like ass, no pun intended [Jayden chuckles again before speaking] so finally grew a set and want a match with me? Wow, pigs flying? But alright I will take you on and prove to the world without Twista XL you are nothing but a show pony! By the way, please don't say "come at me" I don't like gays. Anyways I got things to do which don't involve hanging around a guy like yourself, oh by the way thanks for the sunnies"

[Jayden lifts them up and throws them into the water before walking off into the distance]

OOC:

Good rp man.

As Jayden is turning around, he walks right in to Deacon Carmine's chest, to which Carmine just laughs, looking down on Jayden as he just verbally raped Malcolm Gibson.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 6:03 pm

*Phil Brilliance knocks on the door to the Jericho's office*
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 6:07 pm

Tom wrote:
Matthew Jericho:

Come in as long as you aren't Peter Linch...
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 6:11 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Tom wrote:
Matthew Jericho:

*Phil pops his head through the door*

Phil Brilliance: Peter who?

*He smiles before entering the office, closing the door behind him and taking a seat opposite Mr. Jericho*

Phil Brilliance: Now Mr. Jericho, let's get straight down to business. Me and my buddy Beau Joist have been wondering when we're gonna get our shot, our shot at the gold?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 6:24 pm

Tom wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Tom wrote:
Matthew Jericho:

*He smiles before entering the office, closing the door behind him and taking a seat opposite Mr. Jericho*

Phil Brilliance: Now Mr. Jericho, let's get straight down to business. Me and my buddy Beau Joist have been wondering when we're gonna get our shot, our shot at the gold?
Matthew: Interesting question. How about this: when you earn a shot?
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 6:26 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Tom wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Tom wrote:
Matthew Jericho:

*Phil leans forward in his chair*

Phil Brilliance: Put us in a match tonight and we'll show you what we're capable of.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 6:33 pm

Surge is disposing of Elemental's dead body.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 6:52 pm

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 2 Sheckler

Money Over Everything, Money On My Mind.. Headline by Drake is blaring out of the orange earphones of the one and the only Oliver Walker as on this fine Wednesday Evening the man that is so sure that he will be able to defeat Dustin Shore and take away that Legend's championship starting the Oliver Walker legacy. Olivier is walking with a smile on his face wearing a what seems to be brand new Red Abercrombie Tee-Shirt and some red Supra skater shoes and he walks up the sidewalk nearing the back doors of the arena where he can already hear the jittery fans begging and pleading to be able to get an autograph from their favorite Crush Superstars. Oliver takes a corner plugging the other dangling ear bud into his ear and with his turn he can not here but half the crowd outside erupts in total boos hating on the man that will Crush.. haha Nice Pun.. Dustin Shores ego and gain the respect.. tonight he plans on winning once again. The crowd he pays no attention to just opening the door shaking hands with one of the security guards smiley.. better to ignore the haters than actually allow them to get to you. Oliver now inside the arena heads to his locker room hoping not to run into Peter Linch, Christopher Styles, or definitely not Dustin Shore.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 7:06 pm

Tom wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Tom wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Tom wrote:
Matthew Jericho:

Phil Brilliance: Put us in a match tonight and we'll show you what we're capable of.
Matthew: Pick your opponents.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 7:31 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Tom wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Tom wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Tom wrote:
Matthew Jericho:

Phil: Why not go for the top, we want to face the champs.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 7:33 pm

Tom wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Tom wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Tom wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Tom wrote:
Matthew Jericho:

Matthew: Well, that's who it'll be. Don't disappoint me.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 8:31 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Tom wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Tom wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Tom wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Tom wrote:
Matthew Jericho:

Matthew: Well, that's who it'll be. Don't disappoint me.

*Nova walks by not knowing what's going down*
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 8:46 pm

*Dustin Shore arrives backstage with his bags and championship in hand, ready to go on Crush for his tag team match.*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 pm

Oriadon wrote:
*Dustin Shore arrives backstage with his bags and championship in hand, ready to go on Crush for his tag team match.*

OT: Can you post the link for the Crush match card.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:07 pm

Nova wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

OT: That match I am in is the only one announced before-hand, besides the one just made above.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:07 pm

Nova wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

OT: There are only two announced segments, one match and one promo: Shore/Linch vs. Styles/Walker and a Calloway/Maskell confrontation.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:13 pm

Uh...J. Daniels arrives?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:28 pm

Richie wrote:
Uh...J. Daniels arrives?
...then starts a feud.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:29 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:
Uh...J. Daniels arrives?
...then starts a feud.
..with who?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:34 pm

Richie wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:
Uh...J. Daniels arrives?
...then starts a feud.
..with who?
...somebody who wants to.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:37 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:
Uh...J. Daniels arrives?
...then starts a feud.
..with who?
Nose goes
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:06 pm

TJ, The Creator wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:
Uh...J. Daniels arrives?
...then starts a feud.
..with who?
Nose goes

*Touches nose*

I also vote he starts a feud with Chris James.

One last thing. I posted something about my Hell in the Cell predictions. Did I get PPV points for that?
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:18 pm

So and so arrive.
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:19 pm

Justin wrote:
So and so arrive.

And start a feud with J. Daniels.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0
Page 2 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next