The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Xpress Wrestling EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Xpress Wrestling EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Xpress Wrestling EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Xpress Wrestling EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Xpress Wrestling EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Xpress Wrestling EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Xpress Wrestling EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Xpress Wrestling EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Xpress Wrestling EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Xpress Wrestling EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Xpress Wrestling

Go down 
+8
White guy
BEAST MODE
Sam
Harold
Styles
Nova
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jericho
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

Xpress Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:43 am

Xpress Wrestling XpressWrestlingLogo
>>With the war between ECCW and EFNW in full flight, and with CWW set in their ways, these three shows have got their main stars and are focusing on them with the chances for the bright young stars to break out limited … that’s where Xpress Wrestling steps in. Founded by 11x World Champion, Jake Lyndon, Lyndon is building his promotion around stars that are willing to put in the hard yards and go the extra mile for the promotion, not around name value. Will this promotion succeed, or just be another after thought in the minds of wrestling fans?<<

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Xpress Wrestling Coolte10

Owner/Founder/General Manager
Jake Lyndon

Adam Cahill; Face [Adam]
Alex Nova; Heel [Nova]
Ali Walker; Face [Jigsaw]
Andrew Thorn; Heel [Jake]
Arturo Styla; Heel [Dan Maskell]
Criss Menace; Face [Mitch]
Cyanide; Face [Cujo]
Dan Williams; Heel [Dan]
Fang; Heel [Jigsaw]
Faymen Fortune; Heel [Dan Maskell]
Harry Jones; Tweener [Hazza]
Hunter J; Face [John]
Jacob Adams; Face [John]
Kevin Evans; Tweener [John]
Michael DeJesus; Heel [Jake]
Obsidian; Tweener [Tom]
Omega; Heel [JHF]
Ricky Lackett; Face [Sam]
Striker; Heel [HRTF]
Zoey; Heel [Nova]

Tag Teams
---------------------------

Champions
Xpress Wrestling World Heavyweight Championship
Vacant

International Championship
Obsidian

Xpress Tag Team Championship
Vacant

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Previews
>>Xpress Wrestling Live!<<
Xpress Wrestling Live airs, Live, every Tuesday Night on various networks around the world. It’s a two hour feature focusing on the best wrestling the world has to offer along with the best storylines in wrestling today. This is where the Xpress Wrestling Superstars make their mark, who will blow your mind?

18/10/2011 Xpress Wrestling Live! Match Card

>>On this weeks edition of Xpress Wrestling Live! we have a string of debuts with Adam Cahill and Faymen Fortune going one on one along with Kevin Evans taking on Omega! Alex Nova looks to strengthen his case for a shot at the International Championship when he faces Striker! Our main-event is six man tag team action that is sure to be heated. We will also hear from Jake Lyndon on Xpress Wrestling 1; Harry Jones vs. Ricky Lackett and so much more!<<

Singles Debut Match
Adam Cahill vs. Faymen Fortune

Singles Match
Alex Nova vs. Striker

Tag Team Match
Criss Menace & Cyanide vs. Obsidian & Michael DeJesus

Singles Debut Match
Kevin Evans vs. Omega

6 Man Tag Team Match
Andrew Thorn, Dan Williams & Harry Jones vs. Hunter J, Jacob Adams & Ricky Lackett

>>Do not miss this weeks Xpress Wrestling Live! with all this action and so much more<<
=========================
>>Xpress Wrestling 1; Harry Jones vs. Ricky Lackett<<
Live on PPV, Xpress Wrestling takes up 2 Hours and 30 Minutes of your precious time with mind boggling, life changing, in ring action. This is where it all comes to a head, where feuds are settled and champions are crowned. $30 for a night you’ll be talking about until Xpress Wrestling 2, sounds good to me!
=========================
>>Xpress Zone!<<
The Xpress Zone is a one hour feature which airs on xpresswrestling.com every Wednesday. The Xpress Zone is where the wrestlers of Xpress Wrestling are given a chance to express themselves and get everything off their chest. It also features one match with a ten minute time limit. Let the trash talking begin!

Xpress Wrestling Staff
Owner/Founder/General Manager Jake Lyndon
Colour Commentator Benny Johnston
Play-By-Play Commentator Leroy Thompson
Ring Announcer Marasaki Hamosuki
Backstage Interviewer Tony Jones

Rules & Signing Up

1. Be Active
If You’re Not Active, You Won’t Be Booked, Simple … Or You’ll Be Jobbed
2. No Rated R
Pretty Self Explanatory, Relationships Are Fine If There Are Storylines and Such
3. Complaints
If You Don’t Like Something, Or Think Your Character is Being Booked Poorly, PM Me, Don’t Complain About it on the Thread
4. Off Topic
Try and Keep it to a Minimum, It’s Okay if Your RPing at the Same Time, Otherwise, Keep It Down
5. No Random Attacks
Backstage Brawls Are Okay, If Both Parties Know it’s Going to Happen and Agree to it
6. Signing Up
Fill in the App Below. Please Put a Copy in the App Thread

Application
Name Pretty Self Explanatory
Height & Weight Again, Pretty Self Explanatory, Make it Realistic
Status Heel/Face/Tweener – Bad/Good/Somewhere in Between
Gimmick How Does Your CaW Act?
Wrestling Style Are They Technical, Dirty, Hardcore, Brawler, Opportunistic … What?
Signature Moves The Moves Your Wrestler Uses to Set Up For Their Finisher
Finishing Moves How Does your Wrestler Put Away Their Opponent?
Theme Music What Do They Walk Out Too?
Billed From Where Does Marasaki Hamosuki Announce Your Wrestler is From?

Last edited by God? Nah, CIMA on Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:58 am; edited 22 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

Xpress Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:00 am

[Michael DeJesus is seen arriving at the arena with a girl on either arm]

[Andrew Thorn is seen sitting in the corner of the car park. He has a mouse in his right hand and is swinging it by its tail]
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

Xpress Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:46 am

Striker arrives, doing keepie-uppies in the parking lot
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

Xpress Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:56 pm

Heel R-Truth fan wrote:

[Striker loser control of the ball and it spills toward Andrew Thorn. He motions fro him to throw it back but Thorn just laughs. He gets to his feet and boots it away into the distance]
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

Xpress Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:59 pm

*Alex Nova & his girlfriend Zoey arrive for the first time when ____ approaches them*
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

Xpress Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 3:28 am

God? Nah, CIMA wrote:
Heel R-Truth fan wrote:

[Striker loser control of the ball and it spills toward Andrew Thorn. He motions for him to throw it back but Thorn just laughs. He gets to his feet and boots it away into the distance]

Striker: What the hell? What's that all about?
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

Xpress Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:02 am

Heel R-Truth fan wrote:
God? Nah, CIMA wrote:
Heel R-Truth fan wrote:

[Striker loser control of the ball and it spills toward Andrew Thorn. He motions for him to throw it back but Thorn just laughs. He gets to his feet and boots it away into the distance]

[Thorn begins pacing back and forth and starts slapping the top of his head viciously as he foams at the mouth. He stops still and stares dead at Striker]

Andrew Thorn: WHY ARE YOU HERE!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

Xpress Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:08 am

God? Nah, CIMA wrote:
Heel R-Truth fan wrote:
God? Nah, CIMA wrote:
Heel R-Truth fan wrote:

[Thorn begins pacing back and forth and starts slapping the top of his head viciously as he foams at the mouth. He stops still and stares dead at Striker]

Andrew Thorn: WHY ARE YOU HERE!?!?!

Striker: Woah, calm it. I'll just go and get my ball.

Striker hurries away to retrieve his football.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

Xpress Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:09 am

John will sign up?
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

Xpress Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:11 am

OOC - John should defo get on chat too

[Thorn starts punching the wall as Striker runs. He picks up a brick and throws it in his general direction, just missing. Striker stops]
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

Xpress Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:11 am

God? Nah, CIMA wrote:

[Thorn starts punching the wall as Striker runs. He picks up a brick and throws it in his general direction, just missing. Striker stops]

Striker looks down at the brick and picks it up, before staring at Thorn. He realises how close he's come to serious damage and he starts walking furiously at Thorn, brick still in his hand.

Striker: Someone's about to teach you a serious lesson, dumbass!
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

Xpress Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 7:22 am

OT: I'll have a promo up tonight, since I want to do well here
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

Xpress Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 7:36 am

OOC:

John is singing up

Everyone be prepared for another speech from Harry JONES! Shall be good.... Razz
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

Xpress Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:43 am

John TPA wrote:
OOC:

John is singing up

Everyone be prepared for another speech from Harry JONES! Shall be good.... Razz
1. You're singing up... Razz
2. Hey now, I will rub your nose in it xD
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

Xpress Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:45 am

Hazza wrote:
John TPA wrote:
OOC:

John is singing up

1. You're singing up... Razz
2. Hey now, I will "run" your nose in it xD

Fixed
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

Xpress Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:59 pm

Heel R-Truth fan wrote:
God? Nah, CIMA wrote:

Striker looks down at the brick and picks it up, before staring at Thorn. He realises how close he's come to serious damage and he starts walking furiously at Thorn, brick still in his hand.

[Thorn starts biting at the web between his thumb and finger. He looks over at Striker]

Andrew Thorn It wasn't my fault! It's okay ... it's okay.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

Xpress Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:02 am

God? Nah, CIMA wrote:
Heel R-Truth fan wrote:
God? Nah, CIMA wrote:

[Thorn starts biting at the web between his thumb and finger. He looks over at Striker]

Striker stops in his tracks and shakes his head, before throwing the brick away.

Striker: What the hell's wrong with you?
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

Xpress Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:09 am

Obsidian
Is sitting on the roof, laughing at the commotion between Striker and Thorn.

Off: I'll do a promo soon.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

Xpress Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:35 am

Heel R-Truth fan wrote:
God? Nah, CIMA wrote:
Heel R-Truth fan wrote:
God? Nah, CIMA wrote:

Striker stops in his tracks and shakes his head, before throwing the brick away.

Andrew Thorn ME!?! What's wrong with me!?! I'm, I'm, I'm n-n-n-NORMAL! I bleed, I smile.

[A twisted smile forms on the face of Thorn as he takes a few steps towards Striker]
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

Xpress Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:05 am

God? Nah, CIMA wrote:
Heel R-Truth fan wrote:
God? Nah, CIMA wrote:
Heel R-Truth fan wrote:
God? Nah, CIMA wrote:

Andrew Thorn ME!?! What's wrong with me!?! I'm, I'm, I'm n-n-n-NORMAL! I bleed, I smile.

[A twisted smile forms on the face of Thorn as he takes a few steps towards Striker]

Striker Woah, woah, woah. Stay away from me. I'm gonna go and get you some help.

Striker turns to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

Xpress Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:12 am

[Thorn shuffles back to his corner and kneels down facing the walls. He begins singing "Hush Little Baby"]
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

Xpress Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:43 am

*Nova walks in tonight without Zoey, as he stares at Thorn shaking his head...*
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

Xpress Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:01 am

Buu'Buu|Taylor Wild Mark| wrote:
*Nova walks in tonight without Zoey, as he stares at Thorn shaking his head...*

{Xpress's newest member, Ricky Lackett is seen standing at the front entrance of the arena, when he watches Nova go by before gesturing for Alex to come over to him with a grin on his face}
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

Xpress Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:08 am

Harry Jones is seen standing outside the Xpress Wrestling arena, listening to the fans chant 'Best in the World' ~ !!

Harry Jones: "I would like to start by saying...fuck Xpress Wrestling!" (An array of boos are directed at Jones) "Seriously? You two-faced hypocrites are booing me because I decided to speak my mind - knowing that I have been doing that for the last thirteen years of my career. Oh come on you pieces of shit, you love me more than the Japanese love tenticle porn!" (The people continue to boo at The Retrospective, despite a few claps and laughs here and there. Harry walks towards an Indian man and continues with his little rap) "Nooow, we go together better than a unibroooow and an Indian giiiirl!"

Harry bows, before walking into the arena.

OT:
Promo tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

Xpress Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:10 pm

OOC - You should RP more faceish as him, we're top heavy on heels

[Jake Lyndon is seen sitting in his office]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xpress Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling Empty

Back to top Go down

Xpress Wrestling
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next