The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"

Go down 
+27
White guy
JD
Jin
American Wolf
Cyrus T
Captain2
SuperByNature
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Landknecht
Sam
TJ
fuck
Jarrett
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
RifRad
SP
Jericho
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Styles
LegendOfCasey
Bleed Green
Mesa
BEAST MODE
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Karl
Harold
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 10:43 am

Surge is at home, sick.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:00 am

Edit: everything is g, just very angry when I wrote this

You know who you are;

Basically, things aren't going good for me right now. I am considering calling it quits based on the opinions shared by you people. All I have heard the past week is about XCW being 'the perfect efed' and such. EFNW in it's prime was the 'best' efed which is why I aspired so bad to rebirth my greatest creation. We started out in hidden locations [game thread section] performing shows for the sake of gaining experience for the present - for this moment right now. The reason EFNW was so great because the people involved where loyal and never brought politics into the equation. When somebody posted a role play people would compliment you and help you in certain areas where you can improve, not tell you "that it was fucking gay". Posting shows are no longer fun because my audience is based around people who truly believe that they are God's gift of RPing, or because another promotion is better. Oppinions are opinions and if you are here to bitch or treat the people who brought this company up from the ground like shit, then fuck you ~ !!

Take this how it is, or get the fuck out right now.

~ "The Best in the World" Harry Jones

Maybe I am just bitter because of family issues, but I am fed up with everybodies bullshit. I love hearing opinions and I am chill with people dissing Jones in every single promo. But this is EFNW - not your beloved dead XCW, not a place to diss members you dislike and not a place for any haters.

The promo-like thing is coming from my caw. The person/people know who they are.

Written on iPhone.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:34 am

Hazza wrote:

You know who you are;

Basically, things aren't going good for me right now. I am considering calling it quits based on the opinions shared by you people. All I have heard the past week is about XCW being 'the perfect efed' and such. EFNW in it's prime was the 'best' efed which is why I aspired so bad to rebirth my greatest creation. We started out in hidden locations [game thread section] performing shows for the sake of gaining experience for the present - for this moment right now. The reason EFNW was so great because the people involved where loyal and never brought politics into the equation. When somebody posted a role play people would compliment you and help you in certain areas where you can improve, not tell you "that it was fucking gay". Posting shows are no longer fun because my audience is based around people who truly believe that they are God's gift of RPing, or because another promotion is better. Oppinions are opinions and if you are here to bitch or treat the people who brought this company up from the ground like shit, then fuck you ~ !!

Maybe I am just bitter because of family issues, but I am fed up with everybodies bullshit. I love hearing opinions and I am chill with people dissing Jones in every single promo. But this is EFNW - not your beloved dead XCW, not a place to diss members you dislike and not a place for any haters.

The promo-like thing is coming from my caw. The person/people know who they are.

Written on iPhone.

That was fucking gay. How dare you insult me, God's Gift to RP'ing? I am the greatest RP'er EVAH~!! I will bury anyone I wish and put no one over cleanly. MWAHAHAHAHAAA~!!!

But, seriously, if you need to talk to someone, I can stop raping people and listen for a while, at least.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:49 am

Hazza wrote:

You know who you are;

Written on iPhone.

OFF: good on you for standing up for yourself, H.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:57 am

OT: LOL Marik I stole your call you made on Demon. And nah I should be fine, I know I went as far past the extreme as Josh Polson does.

Cheers D, we shall have a portal orgy tomorrow

New thread tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:59 pm

Black is no longer wack as Black Thunder arrivez, he walks into the EFN Dub crib the new man on the scene. Now don't be racist fools because he is black.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:10 pm

White guy wrote:
Black is no longer wack as Black Thunder arrivez, he walks into the EFN Dub crib the new man on the scene. Now don't be racist fools because he is black.
Travis Jones approaches the man with a sense of danger lurking around him.

Travis Jones: "Well, welcome to EFNW. Black Thunder, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:34 pm

Hazza wrote:
White guy wrote:
Travis Jones approaches the man with a sense of danger lurking around him.

Travis Jones: "Well, welcome to EFNW. Black Thunder, isn't it?"
Black Thunder: Word my niggah, It def be Black Thundah. Ya know for real mayne what be good her?
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 10:37 pm

Cyrus Black, everybody's favorite wrestler (including yours), arrives at the arena after his sabbatical. He's asking around, trying to piece together what happened during his leave.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 10:41 pm

OFF Fucking computer can eat a dick.. tomorrow when I get home from school expect a generic promo about hating every one else and saying his favorite promotion (3XW) is the best promo of awesomness, had most of it written out then my computer didn't save it and yeah..

anyways in other news: I have the best dad in the world
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 10:44 pm

The Legend of Casey wrote:
OFF Fucking computer can eat a dick.. tomorrow when I get home from school expect a generic promo about hating every one else and saying his favorite promotion (3XW) is the best promo of awesomness, had most of it written out then my computer didn't save it and yeah..

Your dad's probably gay.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 10:45 pm

TJ, The Creator wrote:

Your dad's probably gay.
My father is your super best friend though..
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 10:52 pm

TJ, The Creator wrote:

Your dad's probably gay.
With benefits.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 10:57 pm

TJ, The Creator wrote:
TJ, The Creator wrote:

Your dad's probably gay.
With benefits.

That's me, right? I'm kinda confused - what super awesome stuff did I do this time?
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:10 pm

Marik, the Rapist wrote:
TJ, The Creator wrote:
TJ, The Creator wrote:

Your dad's probably gay.
With benefits.

That's me, right? I'm kinda confused - what super awesome stuff did I do this time?
Nothing, just bored so I felt like posting that

Cyrus check your PM's
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:11 pm

Marik, the Rapist wrote:
TJ, The Creator wrote:
TJ, The Creator wrote:

Your dad's probably gay.
With benefits.

Nothing, just bored so I felt like posting that

Cyrus check your PM's

Yea, son, I am pretty fucking amazing. Your mom loves the dick.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 39 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:15 am

Where's Hazza? Razz
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 39 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:19 am

He died.. I killed him..
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 39 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:40 am

John TPA wrote:
He died.. I killed him..

LoL, i thought a stupid comment like that would come up, I just need to talk to whoevers in charge of the app thread? Razz
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 39 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:42 am

OT: Too much off topic chat, gonna start being a douche and giving out warnings. Jake is in charge of the app thread by the way Smile
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 39 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:44 am

But it's so much work tbh
I'll do it tomorrow ... if you get on chatbox
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 39 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:44 am

Hazza wrote:
OT: Too much off topic chat, gonna start being a douche and giving out warnings. Jake is in charge of the app thread by the way Smile

Ahh, shit, okay my bad, If i have a Q i'll just PM sorry Razz but thanks.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 39 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:46 am

Alex Nova #1. TW Mark wrote:
John TPA wrote:
He died.. I killed him..

LoL, i thought a stupid comment like that would come up, I just need to talk to whoevers in charge of the app thread? Razz

It is true man.. I killed him..

Um dude. EFNW has a app thread want a link?

That app thread is used for posting your CAWS apps so the owners can looks a sigs and finishers etc.

But each thread here as app thread.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 39 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:47 am

Hazza wrote:

OOC:

FUCK YOU
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 39 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:47 am

Alex Nova #1. TW Mark wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Ahh, shit, okay my bad, If i have a Q i'll just PM sorry Razz but thanks.

I don't think he meant you tbh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next