The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be

Go down 
+3
Cole
American Wolf
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be Empty
PostSubject: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 7:23 pm

Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be MNI

In the middle of the "The Way It Should Be" craze comes TNA into the middle as the brand extension happened and Hulk Hogan took over Impact! Will the TNA TWISB survive?

Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be proudly sponcers Friday Night Explosion | The Way It Should Be &
Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be & Monday Night RAW | The Way It Should Be
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 7:23 pm

Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be IMPACT

Abyss
Alex Shelley
Amazing Red
Austin Aries
Brain Kendrick
Chris Sabin
Crimson
Delirious
Devon
Fire Ant
Green Ant
Hernandez
Jack Evans
James Storm
Jeff Jarrett
Jesse Neal
Matt Hardy
Matt Morgan
Mr. Anderson
M.V.P
Pinkie Sanchez
Ric Flair
Robbie E
Robert Roode
Samoa Joe
Suicide
Sting

Angelina Love
Cookie
Madison Rayne
Ms. Tessmacher
Rosita
Tara
Velvet Sky

The Teams
The Colony: Fire Ant & Green Ant
Motor City Machine Guns: Chris Sabin & Alex Shelley
Beer Money Inc: Robert Roode & James Storm
Showbiz: Jack Evans & Amazing Red
The Beautiful People: Angelina Love & Velvet Sky

Italics = INJURED
Underlined = Champion
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 7:24 pm

Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be Champions

Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be TNA_World_Heavy3
Impact World Champion
~Jeff Jarrett~

Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be X-DivisionChampionship
TNA X-Division Champion
~Abyss~

Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be TNATagTeamChampionships
TNA Tag Team Champions
~Beer Money Inc~

Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be TNAKnockoutChampionship
TNA Knockout Champion
~Mickie James~

Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be TelevisionTitle
TNA Television Champion
~Matt Hardy~
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 7:25 pm

Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be Tnappv

January - Genesis
February - Against All Odds
March - Victory Road
April - Lockdown
May - Sacrifice
June - Slammiversary
July - Destination X

August - Hard Justice
September - No Surrender
October - Bound for Glory
November - Turning Point
December - Final Resolution

Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be 2mhfxw3
Hard Justice Theme

Feast or Fired
Brain Kendrick vs Alex Shelley vs Austin Aries vs TBA

Monster's Ball for X-Division Championship
Abyss (c) vs Delirious

Last edited by g.я.α.η.g.є.яﻼ on Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 7:25 pm

Last edited by g.я.α.η.g.є.яﻼ on Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 7:26 pm

Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be G4

Chairmen
Jeff Jarrett

General Manager
Hulk Hogan

Ring Announcer
Christy Hemme

Interviewer(s)
Jeremy Borash

Play-by-Play Commentator
Mike Tenay

Color Commentator(s)
Taz

Upcoming Events Spokesman
Don West
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 7:32 pm

Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be WrestlingMatters_HD_Here2
WRESTLING MATTERS!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:46 pm

Impact tonight!!

THAT'S RIGHT!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:47 pm

Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be MNI
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.::July 18th, 2011::.

::The crowd is in a frenzy for the only second show of Monday Night Impact and with the first show going off with a bang this one can only get better as the fireworks go off. Taz and Mike Tenay make their way to the broadcast table as the camera capture the screaming fans with posters that say such things as "Jarrett Sucks" or "You Screwed Crimson" then the random ones like "Shark Boy and Lava Girl!" As the crowd quieten down the show begins as a theme song fills the arena::

>>The crowd erupts in boos for the owner of Total Non-Stop Action Wrestling who walks to the ring with his own strut in his little white cape type attire with his Impact World Championship wrapped around his waist and guitar in hand as he enters the ring with a smile on his cocky, arrogant face and he is handed a microphone by Christy Hemme. Jarrett stands in the ring to the boos before talking<<

~Jeff Jarrett || Planet Jarrett~

Listen up people, this is MY world as my theme song says and it is about damn time that you start to realize that just like I forced Hulk Hogan to. I founded this company and I am above Dixie Carter... Eric Bischoff and like I proved last week I am above Hulk Hogan! He would go around saying how he is the top guy in TNA and it just pissed me off because this company is about me and it has always been about Jeff Jarrett! Now I have a group of followers now so let me introduce to you first... James Storm and Robert Roode!

>>The crowd continue with their boos but they grow louder as they have much disrespect for Beer Money Inc for turning their backs on the fans once again. Roode walks in front of Storm who drinks a Budweiser. The two have no care for the fans as they enter the ring and shake hands with Jeff Jarret before getting behind him and Jeff begins to talk once again<<

~Jeff Jarrett || Planet Jarrett~

These two men are the tag team division of TNA and they are on my side you hear me! They joined up with me because Hulk Hogan and you people did not give a rats ass about them and they don't give a damn about you! Now the man that I talked into joining me at last second, who I bet Hulk Hogan wishes he did not piss off now, the man who will defeat Mr. Anderson tonight and he is Austin Aries! The SECOND Greatest Man To Ever Live!

>>The crowd grows louder than with beer Money as Austin Aries walks out from the back in a suit with a pair of shades on as he struts towards the ring with a huge smirk on his face as Jarrett makes Beer Money open the ropes for Aries. Aries enters the ring with a spin move as Jeff Jarrett hands Aries the microphone where Aries stands and rubs his chin for a minute before actually starting<<

~Austin Aries || The Greatest Man To Ever Live!

Thank You Jeff, for that wonderful opening statement for me. Now you are right about almost everything you just said. Hulk! Are you not sad that you did not give me the title shot I deserved? Now you have me as your enemy and Jeff Jarrett has me as an ally! So which one of you do you think is going to win now? Duh.. Winning is going to be Jeff Jarrett... sorry Charlie Sheen but this is Planet Jarrett! This is the stable above the rest and Jarrett if you do not mind I would like to take the honor of introducing the fifth member if you do not mind...

>>Jeff Jarrett looks confused and puzzled as he mumbles "5th member? What!" but Aries just smirks and pretty much says you are not the boss of me as he turns his attention away from Jarrett and back to his haters<<

A man that hates Hulk Hogan just as much as we do and a man that hates the competition, hey Vince, as much as we do. A man held down by the corporate minds and now is just begging to be given his freedom to do his thing and his thing is being cooler and well better than the rest! A man that deserves to be a world champion but is willing to take control of this company with us Jarrett! A man that is basically a ANIMAL! Here he is!

>>The crowd goes wild in a shock that it is the one and the only, Dave Batista, as he walks out in a fine high dollar suit with a arrogant grin on his face as Jeff Jarrett and Beer Money stand in a shocked daze in the ring as Austin Aries smiles and shakes hands with the big man as he hands over the microphone to him<<

~Dave Batista || The Animal Unleashed~

Woo! Yeah that's right the animal is back baby! But not in a good way you bunch of degenerates so stop cheering. I have came to Monday Night Impact with one goal on my mind Jeff Jarrett and that is actually get treated right for one damn time! Sorry for copying another guy here but breaking the fourth wall, Vince McMahon can kiss my ass because if it was not for me jobbing to John Cena he wouldn't have a damn dime to his name! This is my new home and I am damn proud of it.

>>Jeff Jarrett still looks in a shock so Austin Aries takes the microphone from Batista's hand and finishes the speech as Batista shakes hands with Jeff Jarrett and Beer Money<<

There it is ladies and gentlemen! Five men with all the same agenda! To take control of what Hulk Hogan has destroyed! Piece by piece we build and now with Dave Batista by our side we are stronger than ever before.. now.. Now I bid you good day until I defeat Anderson later tonight.

>>Jeff Jarrett's music plays once more as the group leave the ring as a unit and head up the ramp as the commentators talk about how big of a shock that was<<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>>>>>COMMERCIAL BREAK<<<<<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Opening Contest
Number One Contendership for Television Champion
M.V.P vs Eric Young vs Robbie E

~The theme music fills the arena and the crowd pops up in cheers as M.V.P runs from the back in this new company! His new start and his debut match is a chance to go and end things with that sucka Matt Hardy. M.V.P claps some fans hands as he goes to the ring~

~Christy Hemme~

Introducing first from Miami, Florida weighing in a 252lbs! M.V.P!!

~The music starts as the crowd who is not to lazy to cheer begin to cheer as Eric walks from the back to his old "Don't Fire Eric!" theme. He looks basically confused as he makes his way to the ring<<

~Christy Hemme~

And his opponent from Vancouver, British Columbia weighing 225lbs! Former Television Champion! Eric Young!

~Robbie E comes out with his fist pump rockin' and the crowd begins to boo for the first time in the match making Robbie the odd man out as he dances his way to the ring~

~Christy Hemme~

And finally the last man in the match from Seaside Heights, New Jersey weighing in a 224lbs! ROBBIE E!

Closing Moments
Robbie E nails a dropkick on MVP as the crowd boos loudly as they can not believe that Robbie is taking control of this match. Eric Young goes from behind Robbie and goes for a roll up but Robbie sees the guy trying to sneak-up and kicks him in the stomach as he continues to attack him. MVP gets back to his feet after a long, hard match up and he runs at Robbie E and connects with a drive-by kick right to the skull of Robbie and falls down on top of him as the referee goes for the count and....

~Christy Hemme~
Here is your winner and the NEW number on contender for Matt Hardy's Television championship! M... V... P!!!

~The celebration begins as the fans cheer on their feet for the match they have wanted since last week, Matt Hardy vs M.V.P but just as the celebration was about to begin out of nowhere comes Matt Hardy with a chair to the back of M.V.P's head. Robbie E pissed off gets up and goes to help Matt Hardy as they beat down M.V.P. Nobody can save him.. OMG SUPER ERIC! Eric Young dropkicks Matt hardy out of the ring with his old mask on as M.V.P tries to get up and Robbie flees the scene. Super Eric helps up M.V.P~

::The sound of doors slamming and the screams of a man on a search are heard coming through the hallways as you see Crimson walking towards Hulk hogan's office more angry than ever seen before as you see his face red full of anger as he finally reaches Hogan's now smaller office and he kicks the door in where he sees Hogan sitting in his chair with his head in his palms as he looks up startled::

~Crimson~

Hogan you coward! Are you going to sit in here with your head up your own ass while Jeff Jarrett tries to run your show! This is you show is it not! you are the General Manager are you not! Now book Crimson vs Jarrett for tonight's Main Event or you will forever be looked at as a coward of the old Hulk Hogan! So whats it going to be Hulkster!

::Hulk lifts his head from his palms and locks eyes with Crimson who obviously hit a nerve in hogan but he knows that it is the truth. Jeff Jarrett got the best of Hulk Hogan. Something that no one would have ever guessed to happen::

~Hulk Hogan~

Let me tell you something brother! Hulk hogan has never been a coward and never will be a coward but Jeff Jarrett has the power to fire me whenever he wants! He has the power over Hulk Hogan and I will admit that I feel my power draining brother!

~Crimson~
Well let me tell you something brother. I have a plan now get these damn cameras out of here!

::Crimson goes to the camera and push them out of the room as they cut to the camera in the ring ready for the next match of the night::

Match Two
Feast or Fired Qualifier
Hernandez vs Alex Shelley

~Hernandez walks out from the back by himself with a huge smirk on his face as he beats his chest with the crowd going crazy with boos as Hernadez has no care for them or Alex Shelley as he enters the ring and awaits his challenge~

~Christy Hemme~

Introducing first from Houston, Texas weighing 285lbs! Hernandez!

~The crowd jumps out of their seats as the theme music of Alex Shelley fills the arena and he rolls out from the back with a gun taunt and he claps some fans hands as he runs down to the ring as he adores all the cheers~

~Christy Hemme~

And the challenger from Detroit, Michigan and weighing in a 215lbs! One half of the Motor City Machine Guns! Alex Shelley!

Closing Moments
The big man goes up to the top rope as Alex Shelley tries to get back up breathing heavily as he jumps of the top rope for a big splash but Shelley rolls out of the way at the last possible second. Both men struggle to their feet but Alex gets up quickest with some kicks as Hernandez pushes him away. Both men are up as Hernandez slings Alex to the corner and runs at him but only catches a elbow to the face. The crowd goes wild as Alex out of nowhere.. Sliced bread #2! Alex covers him and the ref does his job as he counts..

~Christy Hemme~
Here is your winner and the second member of the Feast or Fired match! Alex Shelley!

~Shelley celebrates as up in the rafters you see the one they call Suicide staring down at Shelley as Alex mouths something to him and the crowd continues to cheer as the show cuts to a commercial~

>>>>>COMMERCIAL BREAK<<<<<

~The cameras show backstage where abyss i in a cage and is laughing ever so crazy as he shakes the cage as he pulls his hair and looks into the camera which broadcast live all through the arena as Abyss gets ready to talk~

~Abyss~

I am the champion and the biggest and baddest X-Division champion out there! I am on the top! I have challenged them all and beat them all in the X-Division! They can not beat me! They are not good enough to beat me! I dare any one to try to challenge me like this cage has!

~Abyss breaks down the cage wall as he laughs out with a scared tone of himself as he awaits someone to actually challenge him as you see something in the back move and then it comes from behind Abyss as he turns around quickly to see the new signing of Impact, Delirious staring him down as he begins talking quickly like he usually does~

~Delirious~

You are not even in this division! You are a huge monster freak who makes me laugh ha ha ha because I am the new monster and what really happens when to monsters brawl! I brawl ! It is like a ball you know! I want the title! Hard CORE justice ha! You go against me abyss and let me take that title from you in a a monsters ball match! Then I will be champion! Monster ball! your on and I will go get it booked!

~Abyss looks at him odd as he runs off to make the match as Abyss just realized what happens and he screams out as he slings the camera man down the hall as the camera quickly turn to the ring~

[color=hotpink]Match Three
Tag Team Championship Contendership
The Colony [Fire Ant & Green Ant] vs Showbiz [Amazing Red & Jack Evans]

~The crowd goes wild as Evan comes out first and then Red as they go crazy with energy as Evan dances to the ring and the crowd goes wild for the dancing duo~

~Christy Hemme~

The following match is for the Number One Contendership for the Tag Team Championship! Introducing first the team of Jack Evans and Amazing Red! Showbiz!

~The theme music plays as the two ants come from the back as the crowd somewhat cheers for the debut of this group. They make their way slowly and stare at Evans and Red~

~Christy Hemme~

And the opponents! The tag team of Fire and Green Ant! The Colony!

The bell rings as Evans and Fire Ant start and the match picks up action. Jack takes control as he gets some quick impact moves as the crowd cheers and "This is Wrestling" chants begin. As Evan goes up top Fire Ant jumps up and hits him and knocks him down. Fire Ant suplexs him from the top as the crowd goes wild but then all of a sudden the arena turns pink.. it is all pink!

~Pinkie Sanchez shows up from under the ring as he puts on his mask and sneaks up from behind them all staring at the titantron. He rushes in the ring and GTAss! He knocks out Fire Ant then dropkicks Green Ant off of the ring and then he gets out of the ring and gets a chair and microphone. he reenters the ring and beats Fire Ant with the chair as Evan and Red try to help and get a chair shot for their efforts. Pinkie laughs into the microphone~

~Pinkie Sanchez~

The Ants go falling one by one.. hoorah hoorah... He sits in the ring staring at the karnage as he laughs Pinkie Sanchez is not insane! My bite is better than those ants! Pink Ant is the alpha ant! I am alpha! I will kill all the ants! Kill them all and watch them all fall one by one... HOORAH!!! HOORAH!!!

~Pinkie Sanchez sits and laughs as the camera cut to backstage once again~

~Angelina Love & Velvet Sky are once again seen sitting on their thrones as the camera are on them and they finish putting on make up and they laugh. Velvet picks a microphone of the table~

~Velvet Sky~

Sorry guys but this is another week you are not allowed to watch any female matches because me and Angelina are not ready to have matches! When we are ready you will get matches but until then you will get nothing.. nothing at all!

~Angelina Love grins arrogantly as she is handed the mic by Velvet Sky and laughs like Velvet did a second ago. Angelina snaps her fingers and Madison Rayne walks in to Angelina in a french maid outfit as the guys whistle and she hands Angelina tea~

~Angelina Love~

Yeah we are so sorry but we are oh so busy trying to teach Madison how to be our slave again! We have to teach oh you bow to our feet again so as we work here get out of here because you are making this place ugly!

~The camera go out of their locker room as they wave good bye and giggle~

Match Four
Feast or Fired Qualifier
Austin Aries vs Mr.Anderson

~The crowd cheers loudly as Anderson's music hits and out two the ring he goes chewing gum. He spits it out and smirks like the asshole he does and goes to the ring~

~Christy Hemme~

Introducing first from Green Bay, Wisconsin! Weighing 243lbs! MISTERRR! ANDERSONNN!!

~The crowd boos louder than the whole night besides when Austin Aries came out here the first time. Aries spins at the ramp and continues on to the ring throwing his shades onto the ground as Dave Batista comes from behind and joins him on his way to the ring~

~Christy Hemme~

And from Milwaukee, Wisconsin weighing in 210lbs! The greatest man to ever live! Austin Aries!

Closing Moments
Austin nails him with a clothesline and then rolls over him locking in a ankle lock as Anderson reaches out for the ropes. He beats down on Batista's leg making it hurt more as Anderson grabs the ropes breaking the hold. Aries waits for Anderson to get up as he runs to him and Anderson throws him to the ropes. Anderson runs as well but Batista trips him as the ref looks at Aries. Aries runs over and hits a low DDT and follows up with the 450 Splash!

~Christy Hemme~
The winner of this match and going into the feast or fired match at Hard Justice! Austin Aries!

~Batista comes in as him and Aries beat down on Anderson. The bell rings over and over again as security runs from the back and they pull Aries off and send them off to the back~

~The cameras are backstage as you see Crimson walking with a huge grin on his face. Cameras then go to Jeff Jarrett who is talking to Beer Money Inc as he grins with his World Title. It is now obvious that Hogan made the match~

~Jeff Jarrett~

Hulk Hogan is going to wish he never made this decision I will promise you that. You two stay back here because I want to do this myself and prove that Crimson can not beat me!

~Jarrett walks on as the ring announcers announce the upcoming match and that if Crimson wins he gets his streak back~

Main Event
Grudge Match Non-Title
Jeff Jarrett [c] vs Crimson

~The crowd cheers loudly as Crimson walks out from the back with no reaction on his face to the cheers but instead he has something to do.. a man on a mission~

~Christy Hemme~

Introducing first from Cleveland, Ohio weighing in a 252lbs! Crimson!

~Jeff Jarrett's music hits as the arena erupts in boos for the new Impact Champion! He carries his guitar as he makes his way to the ring~

~Christy Hemme~

And your Impact World Champion from Nashville, Tennessee weighing 232lbs! Jeff Jarrett!

Closing Moments
Crimson has the match in his grasp as Jarrett rolls out of the ring and grabs a microphone and announces this in now No DQ! Right then out runs Dave Batista who spears Crimson and Jarrett goes into the ring as the crowd erupts in boos! The beat down goes on as out runs Anderson who acts in pain as he grabs Jarrett's guitar and backs up Batista. Crimson and Anderson stare down Jarrett and Batista as from behind Hulk Hogan enters the ring with a chair.. CHAIR SHOT to Jarrett! Hogan, Crimson, and Anderson beat them down as Crimson pins Jarrett!

~Christy is not able to announce the winner as out runs Beer Money and Austin Aries and the 5 on three fight begins as then the cheers double in size as BAM! Out runs MVP, Super Eric, The Colony! The Impact roster helps out Hogan in backing out Planet Jarrett! The show ends as the Impact Roster stands in the ring and Planet Jarrett backs up with Jarrett yelling "Your Screwed!"

Last edited by g.я.α.η.g.є.яﻼ on Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:59 pm

Gay.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:06 pm

Awesome show! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:11 pm

awesome Show
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:23 pm

It was good Razz
7.8/10
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:30 pm

Jeff Jarrett promises that he WILL make Hulk Hogan cry on live television.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:31 pm

MSN?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:38 pm

Waiting on you Karl
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:40 pm

I am on?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:41 pm

Have you even accepted my add?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:42 pm

I never got one lol.

Add me:

karldbury@hotmail.co.uk
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:43 pm

I did that a long time ago. Add me

granger1994@live.com
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:44 pm

Sent.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:15 pm

There here by is the END of TNA The Way it Should Be
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:19 pm

Why?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:22 pm

Newsid quit, Cole no-showed.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:07 am

Again?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be Empty

Back to top Go down

Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next