The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Monday Night RAW | | The Way It Should Be EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Monday Night RAW | | The Way It Should Be EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Monday Night RAW | | The Way It Should Be EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Monday Night RAW | | The Way It Should Be EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Monday Night RAW | | The Way It Should Be EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Monday Night RAW | | The Way It Should Be EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Monday Night RAW | | The Way It Should Be EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Monday Night RAW | | The Way It Should Be EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Monday Night RAW | | The Way It Should Be EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Monday Night RAW | | The Way It Should Be EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Monday Night RAW | | The Way It Should Be

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam
Founder
Founder

Monday Night RAW | | The Way It Should Be Empty
PostSubject: Monday Night RAW | | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night RAW | | The Way It Should Be EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:40 pm

Monday Night RAW | | The Way It Should Be WWERAW-1
The Way It Should Be is back... and better than ever! Because I'm running RAW.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night RAW | | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night RAW | | The Way It Should Be EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:58 pm

Monday Night RAW | | The Way It Should Be Raw_roster
Alberto Del Rio
Alex Riley
Brodus Clay
Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Curt Hawkins
David Otunga
Dolph Ziggler
Epico
Evan Bourne
Jack Swagger
John Cena
JTG
Kane
Kofi Kingston
Mason Ryan
Michael McGillicutty
Mick Foley
Percy Watson
Primo
R-Truth
Rey Mytserio
Santino Marella
Seth Rollins
The Miz
Titus O'Neil
Triple H
Tyler Reks
Zack Ryder

Tag Teams/Stables
| | AIRBOOM | |
~Evan Bourne | Kofi Kingston~
| | Fast and Furious | |
~Percy Watson | Titus O'Neil~
| | Law and Order | |
~David Otunga | Michael McGillicutty~
| | Puerto Rican Freebirds | |
~Epico | Primo~
| | The MC Mafia | |
~Curt Hawkins | Tyler Reks~

Last edited by Adam on Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night RAW | | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night RAW | | The Way It Should Be EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:05 pm

Monday Night RAW | | The Way It Should Be Champions
Monday Night RAW | | The Way It Should Be WWE_Heavy05
~CM Punk~

Monday Night RAW | | The Way It Should Be WWE_United_States
~Zack Ryder~

Monday Night RAW | | The Way It Should Be WWE_World_Tag_Team5
~Puerto Rican Freebirds~

Last edited by Adam on Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night RAW | | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night RAW | | The Way It Should Be EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:09 pm

Monday Night RAW | | The Way It Should Be RAWMangement
~Chairman~
-Vincent Kennedy McMahon-

~General Manager~
-John Laurinaitis-

~Ring Announcer~
-Justin Roberts-

~Interviewer~
-Scott Stanford-

~Commentators~
-Jim Ross & Matt Striker-

~Manager of Puerto Rican Freebirds~
-Rosa Mendes-

~Manager of Dolph Ziggler & Jack Swagger~
-Vickie Guerrero-
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night RAW | | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night RAW | | The Way It Should Be EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:12 pm

Monday Night RAW | | The Way It Should Be MyspacePastEventspic

Click on a Past Show to view it.

PPVs:

Royal Rumble 2012

Click on a Past Show to view it.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night RAW | | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night RAW | | The Way It Should Be EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:12 pm

Monday Night RAW | | The Way It Should Be PPV-1

January ~ Royal Rumble
February ~ Elimination Chamber
April ~ Wrestlemania XXVIII
May ~ Extreme Rules
June ~ Over The Limit
July ~ Money In The Bank
August ~ Summerslam
September ~ Night of Champions
October ~ Hell In A Cell
November ~ Survivor Series
December ~ TLC

Elimination Chamber
(February 19th 2012)
-Bradley Center-
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night RAW | | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night RAW | | The Way It Should Be EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:13 pm

Note: With the defunction of NXT, RAW have brought up Titus O'Neil and Percy Watson to the main roster. Tyler Black has also been awarded a place on the roster.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night RAW | | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night RAW | | The Way It Should Be EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:26 pm

o, you can now post
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night RAW | | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night RAW | | The Way It Should Be EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:29 pm

When will the show be up?
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night RAW | | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night RAW | | The Way It Should Be EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:31 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
When will the show be up?

Never.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night RAW | | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night RAW | | The Way It Should Be EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:33 pm

Monday Night RAW | | The Way It Should Be Raw-wwe-matiprat
30th January 2012

00:00-00:03
We get a kick-ass video hyping WrestleMania 28. Particular emphasis is placed on The Rock and John Cena throughout. It highlights all the spots of this year-long feud and bills it as the biggest Mania match of all time.

00:03-00:16
The opening pyro explodes around the arena and the crowd light up. As the opening theme song dies out, we are brought to the new look commentary team of Matt Striker and Jim Ross.

STRIKER
Welcome one, welcome all to the first RAW on the Road to WrestleMania! I'm Matt Striker joined by my broadcast partner – Good Ol' JR!

JIM ROSS
Thanks Matt and we've got a slobber-knocker of a show in store for you tonight, especially our main event!

STRIKER
That's damn true! The WWE Champion CM Punk will defened his championship later tonight against The Miz!

JIM ROSS
The Miz defeated Rey Mysterio in a hellacious match at the Royal Rumble last night and we've recieved word that Rey Mysterio is out of action until after the Elimination Chamber due to the injuries he suffered in that match!

STRIKER
We wish Mysterio a speedy recovery and hope to see him back in time for Mania season! I'm excited JR! It's nearly time for WrestleMania!

JIM ROSS
Right you are Matt but first we've got to get through the Elimin--

***MY TIME IS UP! MY TIME IS NOW! YOU CAN'T SEE ME!***

The crowd explode and get to their feet as John Cena runs out onto the stage, with a smile and his signature salute, Cena sprints down the ramp and into the ring before posing on a turnbuckle milking in the crowd's ovation – albeit mixed.

JIM ROSS
And this man right here, folks, is one of the two men that will be taking part in the BIGGEST main event WrestleMania has ever had!

STRIKER
Cena versus The Rock! I can hardly wait! Let's see what he has to say!

“LET'S GO CENA! CENA SUCKS! LET'S GO CENA! CENA SUCKS!”

CENA
Settle down! Settle down! Now I understand that there is a certain group of people who for some reason . . . dislike me.

Cena just shruggs as sections of the crowd boo.

CENA
But I know for damn sure that there are a certain group of people who respect the hell out of me!

Again sections of the crowd erupt in cheers and the duelling “Let's go Cena! Cena sucks!” chants start again.

CENA
And I just want everyone to know that when I beat The Rock at WresteMania, it won't only be for my fans, it'll be for the WWE Universe and every single one of the guys in the back who never turned on the WWE!

There is a very vocal negative reaction to this and it seems more people are joining in the “Cena sucks!” chants.

CENA
Ohhhh, I should've expected that . . . OH WELL! Maybe you're right . . . Maybe I DO suck! But do you know what would definately suck more? The biggest match in WrestleMania history NOT being for the WWE CHAMPIONSHIP!

This gets a loud pop.

JIM ROSS
Can you imagine The Rock versus Cena . . . for the WWE Championship?

CENA
So I went to our “oh-so creative General Manager” and asked him what he could do about it. I don't know what I was expecting asking him what he could do about it, guy is worse than a deaf man trying to appreciate Mozart buuuuut he surprised me. He said I've a chance to qualify for the Elimination Chamber. So Rock, I hope you're listening, I'm going to leave that Chamber the WWE Champion and there ain't no way I'm losing to YOU at WrestleMania!

***JACK ONE-TWO! AWWWWWWWH!***

The crowd boo as Cena's qualifying opponent Jack Swagger makes his way down to the ring. Cena takes off his top and readies himself for his match.

ELIMINATION CHAMBER QUALIFIER
JOHN CENA VERSUS JACK SWAGGER
Beginning ~ Jack Swagger and John Cena opened with some grappling, Swagger's extensive amatuer background allowed him to get the upper-hand on Cena in the early-goings. Swagger worked over the back of Cena before locking in a camel clutch.

Middle ~ The middle section of the match was based soley around Swagger assaulting Cena's back and Cena building momentum only to be stopped by Jack Swagger attacking his back. This section ended with Swagger applying a reverse bear hug.

End ~ Coming towards the end, Cena was struggling to break the bear hug. The crowd rallied and Cena managed to wriggle free and hit a back drop. Cena bounced against the ropes and hit a shoulder block, Swagger rised and Cena hit another. With Swagger down Cena hit his patented Five-Knuckle Shuffle before nailing an Attitude Adjustment for the win!
Winner – John Cena

00:16-00:20

First Commercial Break

00:21-00:27
When we return from the break we see Triple H standing by backstage. He gets a huge cheer from the crowd. Triple H isn't wearing a suit, he's wearing all denim with a black DX tee. He smiles

HHH
These last few months have been hectic to say the least. First I had to tell my own father-in-law that he was being replaced . . . by me. Then I lost confidence of the roster -- purely due to some whiney bitches.

Big pop for this.

HHH
Then I had to deal with one of my best friends in the world stabbing me in the back. But I overcame ALL of that. And now I've got a bit of free time, I'm starting to get bored. And when I'm bored . . . I do dangerous things.

Cheers from the crowd as HHH looks to up the intensity.

HHH
And there is one man who is directly in the danger zone . . . CM PUNK!

The crowd give a monsterous mixed reaction to this statement.

HHH
Now I've had issues with you in the past Punk but the reason you're in the danger zone is for one reason and one reason only. That shiney strap around your waist! I'm going to enter the Elimination Chamber Punk. I'm going to enter it and emerge with that championship. I am the pioneer of that structure, I know it inside and out. And you're going to be on the recieving end of a whole lot of pain!

The crowd are ecstatic at this point but they begin booing as Dolph Ziggler walks into the picture.

ZIGGLER
While that's all well and good, I don't think anybody wants to see you in your thirty-fifth world title reign . . . No offense. Nobody cares about you anymore Hunter. For the life of me, I couldn't figure out why anybody ever DID care about you. You've always abused your position, your marital status, your friends. I'm the new person people want to care about, I get ratings. People change the channel when you're on the screen now Hunter. Hate me, love me, nobody can deny that they are enthralled when I'm on screen. You see unlike you, I actually CAN qualify for the Elimination Chamber and I will when I win my match next week. Unlike you, I have to earn everything I get. And I have EVERYTHING . . . Except the World Championship. And come the Elimination Chamber, I will do whatever it takes to win that match. Be it lie, low-blow, spit, bite, cheat I will be the next WWE Champion and you'll still be a washed up chump. Hash tag, heel.

HHH
Oh that's cute Dolph, real cute. Nearly as cute as the time you went prancing around as a . . . What was it again? Cheerleader?

Pop for the Spirit Squad reference.

HHH
And that hash tag heel thing? Real smart. How innovative. You know what Dolph? You've pissed me off, my boredom has subsided. Hash tag, NEW TARGET!

The crowd pop hugely as Triple H shoves past Dolph Ziggler.

00:27-00:42 [Inlcudes Entrance Times & Commerical Break]
WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
EPICO & PRIMO W/ROSA MENDES VERSUS AIRBOOM(c)
Beginning ~ Epico and Kofi Kingston started this one out and Kofi quickly got the upper-hand. The opening of this match was extremely fast-paced and Kingston's technical superiority is all that got him the edge.

SECOND COMMERCIAL BREAK

Middle ~ Following a huge superplex by Kofi, both men were crawling towards their respective corners. Epico got to Primo and managed to prevent Kofi from tagging in. Primo dominated Kofi and himself and Epico hit a few double-team spots. Epico and Primo whipped Kofi into the ropes and hit a double-dropkick – Bourne, however, had tagged himself in.

End ~ Bourne charged in and lit the two up with a double-clothesline. He hit a huge hurricanranna and came close on Primo. Primo tried to kick Bourne but Bourne caught his leg, rotated and swept Primo's feet from under him. Bourne went up top for the Air-Bourne but Epico pushed him off the rope. Primo picked up the pieces by nailing a Backstabber and getting the pinfall!
Winners – Epico & Primo w/Rosa Mendes

Epico looks at Primo, emotionless. They stare at each other without saying or doing anything. A huge Mendes scream breaks the silence and the two suddenly start jumping around and high-fiving as they are annoucned the new tag team champions. Bourne and Kofi look on dejectedly from the outside.

00:42-00:50
We get a video package highlighting Chris Jericho's return. It shows the mysterious promo videos, his initial return, his proceeding promo's and his involvement in the Royal Rumble. The video package is quite long and has a lot of detail.

We cut to the back where Scott Stanford is standing by.

STANFORD
Hello folks, I'm Scott Stanford the official interviewer for Monday Night Raw! Standing by with me is a man who has caused nothing but confusion and excitement since his return earlier this month, I am of course, talking about . . . CHRIS JERICHO!

The fans pop as the camera pans out to reveal a smiling Chris Jericho.

STANFORD
Well Chris, I guess the main question is . . . what is your game? Why are you back?

The fans cheer louder as the camera zooms in on Jericho.

JERICHO
. . .

Jericho says nothing but keeps the smile etched on his face.

STANFORD
Well . . . Okay. What were the meanings behind the videos hyping your return? Were they merely just hyped? Or was there a secret agenda hidden in the videos? We all know how you like your codes!

The camera zooms in closer than before this time and the crowd are still cheering.

JERICHO
. . .

Jericho again says nothing, just keeps smiling.

STANFORD
Don't want to answer that? How do you feel about your first in-ring performance? Last night at the Royal Rumble.

JERICHO
. . .

As expected Jericho again says nothing, just smiles. The cheers lessen and there is some booing.

STANFORD
Why won't you speak?! Everyone is DYING to know what you have to say! Why won't you give the fans what they want!?

JERICHO
. . .

The fans boo louder this time and Jericho smiles even wider.

STANFORD
God dammit! Well is this what we can expect for the next few weeks? Months? Forever? What's going to happen going forward?

JERICHO
Well--

The crowd pop huge. And I mean HUGE. Just at the sound of one word they've gone into a frenzy. Jeircho smiles the biggest of smiles. He turns around, knocks off the light and does his signature pose in his flashing jacket before the camera fades out.

00:51-00:54 [No Entrances, Wrestlers In-Ring]
JTG VERSUS SANTINO MARELLA
Beginning ~ Marella messed around at the start, trying to act 'gangster' JTG didn't take to kindly to this and levelled him with a clothesline.

Middle ~ JTG goes for another clothesline but Marella does the splits. JTG rebounds off the rope and gets met with a hip toss. Marella's turn to bounce off the ropes and on the rebound he nails a jumping headbutt to a downed JTG's chest. The crowd pop as Santino readies the Cobra.

End ~ JTG gets to his feet and Marella shouts “COBRA!” before jabbing the deadly move. JTG ducks under howerver and nails Da Shout Out! One, two, three!
Winner – JTG

OO:54-OO:59

Third Commercial Break

01:00-01:14
***TIRES SCREECHING – CRASH!!!***

The crowd give a respectable pop as Mick Foley makes his way out.

STRIKER
Oh man! Business has picked up! Mick Foley is on RAW! I thought we'd seen the last of him when Lauriaitis slapped the taste out of his mouth two weeks ago!

JIM ROSS
Matt, I've known Foley a helluva long time! He ain't going to give up that easy!

Mick Foley is in the ring and he is pacing up and down.

FOLEY
Two weeks ago, on Monday Night RAW, I made a request. I reached out with the goodness of my heart and asked one man to give an old veteran once last throw of the dice. I asked John Laurinaitis to let me into the Royal Rumble so I'd have the chance main event WrestleMania. Go out on the big stage one last time.

The crowd clap in appreciation.

FOLEY
But John, not only did you smash my hopes, make me feel worthless and ultiamtely reject my last wish – you cracked me in the mouth with a microphone. Now don't get me wrong, I've been hit with a lot worse in the mouth, I did after all--

“YOU'RE HARDCORE! YOU'RE HARDCORE!” chants echo around the arena. Foley laughs a little.

FOLEY
Who? Me? Oh, stop, you're making me blush! Anyway John, I am not asking for an apology, I'm asking for another chance. One chance John, one chance to get me to WrestleMania. Give me a qualifiying match for the Elimination Chamber John! Do it! Do it and I guarantee not only will I qualify, you'll have a new World Champion!

The crowd cheer loudly but it quickly turns to boos as John Laurinaitis walks out.

STRIKER
I have a feeling Mister Laurinaitis isn't going to be as recepetive as this crowd here tonight . . .

LAURINAITIS
Hello everybody. My name is John Laurinaitis and I am the executive vice-president of talent relations and the interim General Manager of Monday Night RAW. Foley, to be frank, you're wasting RAW's time, these people's time and my time. I'm not wasting any more time, I'll give you an answer just to get you the hell out of the ring and off TV.

FOLEY
No problem, just give me the match and I'm gone!

LAURINAITIS
Give you the match? I'd rather let CM Punk give me a GTS than give you a chance to be at WrestleMania! The answer is no Foley! No get your washed-up, no good ass out of my ring!

***LOOK IN MY EYES, WHAT DO YOU SEE? THE CULT OF PERSONALITY!***

The crowd pop loudly as CM Punk comes out onto the stage holding a microphone with one hand and using his free hand to cup his ear, as if to say “What did you just say?”.

STRIKER
Oh boy . . .

CM PUNK
I'm sorry . . . Did I just hear you say you'd rather get a GTS off the best wrestler in the world than give Mick Foley a chance to be at WrestleMania? Well, I'm sorry Mick, I respect the HELL out of you and all but . . . I'm going to make Johnny-boy here eat his own words.

The crowd cheer as CM Punk drops his mic and makes a move towards John Laurinaitis.

LAURINAITIS
Whoa, hold up Punk, hold up! It was a figure of expression, I didn't literally mean I wanted you to GTS me!

Punk stops in his tracks and picks up the microphone.

CM PUNK
Oh isn't that a pity? So you ARE giving Foley his match?

LAURINAITIS
No absaloutely--

Punk moves towards John again and Laurinaitis quickly changes track.

LAURINAITIS
I mean, I'll think about it!

CM PUNK
Okay . . . I'll make it simple for you. You give Foley an Elimination Chamber qualifying match or else not only will I GTS you right here, right now – I will put you to sleep every single RAW for the rest of the time you spend here.

LAURINAITIS
Punk, I will not be threatened or intimidated! I demand some respect! I am-

CM PUNK
I know who you are Ace. But the time for talking is over.

CM Punk charges at Laurinaitis but Laurinaitis high tails it down the ramp towards the ring. The crowd cheer as Punk is hot in pursuit.

JIM ROSS
Come on Punk! Get him! Beat his ass like a government mule!

Laurinaitis slides into the ring, Punk closely following.

LAURINAITIS
Okay! Okay! Foley, you've got your qualifier next week!

FOLEY
Jeez, thanks John. Oh. Yeah . . . This is for two weeks ago!

Foley spins Laurinaitis around and nails a DDT! The crowd pop loud.

FOLEY
Bang bang! Have a nice day!

CM Punk raises Foley's arm as Foley's music kicks in and we fade to a break.

01:15-01:19
Fourth Commercial Break

01:19-01:23
We get a video package highlighting Alberto Del Rio's career. It shows his Royal Rumble victory, him winning Money in the Bank, cashing in his Money in the Bank and his second time winning the WWE Championship. At the end a narrator speaks over a still image of Alberto Del Rio and says “Returns . . . TONIGHT!”. We get a quick graphic reminding us of the main event WWE Championship match between Miz and Punk.

01:23-01:34 [Includes Entrance Times]
ELIMINATION CHAMBER QUALIFIER
ALBERTO DEL RIO W/RICARDO RODRIGUEZ VERSUS R-TRUTH
Beginning ~ Del Rio is on big form on his return early on and dominates proceedings. He hits numerous snap suplexes and drops his elbow on Truth's arm numerous times. Things begin to shift when Del Rio goes up top but get met with an explosive belly-to-belly suplex.

Middle ~ R-Truth is in fifth gear in this period as he hammers shots into Del Rio. He gets a near fall following a Lie Detector and comes even closer to winning following an Axe Kick but the referee is delayed in counting the pin by Ricardo Rodriguez.

End ~ As Truth pushes Rodriguez off the apron, Del Rio kind of connects with an Enzuirigi from behind. It's not enough to knock Truth off his feet but it's enough to daze him. It allows Del Rio to lock in a cross arm-breaker and this forces Truth to tap out.
Winner – Alberto Del Rio

Del Rio goes crazy celebrating as Ricardo Rodriguez announces him as the winner and the next WWE Champion.

01:34-01:37
We cut to the back where Stanford is standing by with The Miz.

STANFORD
I'm Scott Stanford standing by with the man who is about to challenge CM Punk for his WWE Championship. Miz, do you think you can win?

MIZ
Really? . . . Really? . . . REALLY? Really Scott? Do I think I can win? What type of dumb-ass asks that question. It's CM Punk, of course I don't think I can win . . . I know I will win. And hold up before you ask your next unpredicitable question, let me guess – how do I know I can win? That's an even stupider question. How do I know I can win? It's how I know I can do anything. It's simple. I will win because I'm The Miz . . . and I'm--

“AWFUL!”

MIZ
Aweeeeeeeeessssooooooooome!

01:37-01:41
Fifth Commerical Break

01:41-02:03 [Includes Entrance Times, Commercial Break and Over-run]
WWE CHAMPIONSHIP
CM PUNK VERSUS THE MIZ
Beginning – The crowd are massively hot for this one, as they have been all night. Punk and Miz's opening few minutes tell a story of Miz's cunning and CM Punk's deadly kicks. Miz keeps inviting Punk to throw kicks but he moves back just as Punk goes to throw a kick every single time. Punk frustrated that The Miz is playing mind games eventually lashes out full force and a joyful Miz uses this mis-calculated strike of fury against CM Punk. Miz waits until the last second to pull away causing Punk to lose his balance and the nails him with a clothesline. Miz keeps Punk grounded with stomps and doesn't let up until the referee warns him off. Miz covers but Punk easily powers out. Punk eventually manages to get his footing and hit a crossbody. Miz upon hitting the ground quickly rolls out of the ring to recuperate.

Middle ~ Punk doesn't want to let up and performs a really cool suicide dive, catching Miz full on. On the outside Punk kicks at the chest of Miz for a while before rolling him back inside and catapulting into a clohtesline. Punk waits for Miz to rise and goes for a vicious chop but Miz catches his arm. Punk twists around and nails a neckbreaker and both men lay exhausted on the ground as we cut to commercial.

SIXTH AND FINAL COMMERCIAL BREAK

When we return Punk is on the outside struggling to the ring as the referee is at a count of four. We get a replay of what happened during the break. The replay shows the fight spilling once again to the outside and The Miz tossing Punk into the steel steps. The referee gets to seven before Punk slides back in. Miz immediately attempts a running arched boot but Punk ducks under and hits a Russian leg sweep. Punk gets a two count. Punk picks Miz up and attempts to Irish whip him but Miz reverses and whips Punk into the corner. Miz lines Punk up before hitting his trademark corner clothesline. Miz clambours onto the top rope and as Punk rises Miz hits a double-axehandle. Miz covers but again Punk kicks out. Next up is Miz's attempt at an Irish whip reveresed and he is the one that goes flying into the turnbuckle. Punk quickly follows up with a knee and a bulldog.

End ~ CM Punk lifts The Miz up for a GTS but it proves to be premature as The Miz wriggles free and ends up behind Punk. He nails a backbreaker and then transitions it into a neckbreaker. Both men are panned out on the floor as the referee begins his count. CM Punk manages to get up at seven whilst Miz is on his knees. Punk picks up Miz and slams him to the mat before climbing onto the top rope. He points to the sky before coming off with an elbow drop –- Miz gets his knees up! Miz creeps up behind Punk going for a Skull Crushing Finale -– CM Punk uses his leg to stop Miz getting the momentum to push the move forward – CM Punk breaks free, HUGE ROUNDHOUSE KICK TO THE MIZ! Punk falls to his knees and does the “sleep-time” taunt. He waits for Miz to rise, hoists him up onto his shoulders and BOOM! GO TO SLEEP!

ONE!
TWO!
THREE!
Winner – CM Punk

The crowd cheer loudly as CM Punk is announced as the winner. The referee hands him his championship and Punk celebrates.

STRIKER
What a main event! That's one of the best I've seen on RAW in a long time!

JIM ROSS
It sure was partner and everybody knows that this is the only place to get the best weekly episodoc edition of wrestling!

STRIKER
I'm Matt Striker, he's Jim Ross and be sure to tune into RAW next week!

The show comes to an end with Cult of Personality blasting around the arena and CM Punk posing on the turnbuckle with his championship.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night RAW | | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night RAW | | The Way It Should Be EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:44 pm

Good show Adam.

Welcome to TWISB.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night RAW | | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night RAW | | The Way It Should Be EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:49 pm

I thought it was pretty good

Only thing, I thought it was pretty obvious who would win the main-event seeing as there was no input from Super Dragon or Akira Tozawa during the show.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night RAW | | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night RAW | | The Way It Should Be EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:47 pm

Thanks for the comments Karl and Marik!

NOTE TO READERS;

Tag Team Championships have become exclusive to RAW
Diva's Championship has become exclusive to SD!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night RAW | | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night RAW | | The Way It Should Be EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:50 pm

To add on to Adam's announcement; all Divas will now appear on RAW however Smackdown will obviously still have Tag Teams.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night RAW | | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night RAW | | The Way It Should Be EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:15 pm

To add on to Adam's announcement; all Divas will now appear on RAW however Smackdown will obviously still have Tag Teams.

He lies, they have one Wink
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night RAW | | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night RAW | | The Way It Should Be EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:18 pm

Adam wrote:

He lies, they have one Wink

Shh. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night RAW | | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night RAW | | The Way It Should Be Empty

Back to top Go down

Monday Night RAW | | The Way It Should Be
Page 1 of 1