The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be

Go down 
+3
SP
Karl
Styles
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be Empty
PostSubject: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 5:12 pm

Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be MNI

In the middle of the "The Way It Should Be" craze comes TNA into the middle as the brand extension happened and Hulk Hogan took over Impact! Will the TNA TWISB survive?

Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be proudly sponcers Friday Night Explosion | The Way It Should Be &
Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be & Monday Night RAW | The Way It Should Be & Monday Night RoH | The Way it Should Be

Last edited by Grangaa on Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:35 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 5:41 pm

Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be IMPACT

Abyss
Alex Shelley
Amazing Red
Austin Aries
Brain Kendrick
Chris Sabin
Crimson
Delirious
Devon
Fire Ant
Green Ant
Hernandez
Jack Evans
James Storm
Jeff Jarrett
Jesse Neal
Matt Hardy
Matt Morgan
Mr. Anderson
M.V.P
Pinkie Sanchez
Ric Flair
Robbie E
Robert Roode
Samoa Joe
Suicide
Sting

Angelina Love
Cookie
Madison Rayne
Ms. Tessmacher
Rosita
Tara
Velvet Sky

The Teams
The Colony: Fire Ant & Green Ant
Motor City Machine Guns: Chris Sabin & Alex Shelley
Beer Money Inc: Robert Roode & James Storm
Showbiz: Jack Evans & Amazing Red
The Beautiful People: Angelina Love & Velvet Sky

Italics = INJURED
Underlined = Champion

Last edited by Grangaa on Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:57 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 5:41 pm

Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be Champions

Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be TNA_World_Heavy3
Impact World Champion
~Jeff Jarrett~

Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be X-DivisionChampionship
TNA X-Division Champion
~Abyss~

Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be TNATagTeamChampionships
TNA Tag Team Champions
~Beer Money Inc~

Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be TNAKnockoutChampionship
TNA Knockout Champion
~Mickie James~

Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be TelevisionTitle
TNA Television Champion
~Matt Hardy~

Last edited by Grangaa on Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:22 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 5:42 pm

Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be G4

Chairmen
Jeff Jarrett

General Manager
Hulk Hogan

Ring Announcer
Christy Hemme

Interviewer(s)
Jeremy Borash

Play-by-Play Commentator
Mike Tenay

Color Commentator(s)
Taz

Upcoming Events Spokesman
Don West

Last edited by Grangaa on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:06 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 5:43 pm

Last edited by Grangaa on Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 5:44 pm

Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be Tnappv

January - Genesis
February - Against All Odds
March - Victory Road
April - Lockdown
May - Sacrifice
June - Slammiversary
July - Destination X

August - Hard Justice
September - No Surrender
October - Bound for Glory
November - Turning Point
December - Final Resolution

Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be 2mhfxw3
Hard Justice Theme

Last edited by Grangaa on Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:02 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 5:46 pm

Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be WrestlingMatters_HD_Here2
WRESTLING MATTERS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:35 am

Chairman of TNA and the General Manager of Impact has just released word that he was recently reached by independent wrestler that goes by the name of Pinkie Sanchez. More to come as detail come.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 5:18 am

With the sudden Brand Extension, Destination X was basically cancelled with Hulk making the best of decisions. The Bound For Glory series has been restarted with the leader of the former contest, Crimson, getting a title match against former TNA Champion, Mr.Anderson.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 5:39 am

Looks good so far. Just PLEASE use different storylines!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 5:13 pm

I think Austin Aries will play a vital role in the future of Impact!

Welcome to TWISB! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 5:17 pm

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!

- Hulk Hogan and Pinkie Sanchez are currently in talks in the conference room!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 6:12 pm

It is official signed to a written contract at $20,000 for a 1 year contract. Pinkie Sanchez now works for TNA Impact!
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 11:05 pm

Dude, add me on MSN already Very Happy
We can talk about your storylines. Im so stoked for the TNA version! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 11:15 pm

[RKO][SP] wrote:
Dude, add me on MSN already Very Happy
We can talk about your storylines. Im so stoked for the TNA version! Razz

Dude I added you! Add Me! Granger1994@live.com
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 11:46 pm

After talking with Pinkie Sanchez apparently the former Ant put in word for Fire Ant and Green At and they have just arrived at the arena! Could the colony be signed????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:03 am

Fire and Green Ant are signed!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:13 am

Jack Evans and Amazing Red have just released word that they have joined forces as the named their tag team, Showbiz.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:16 am

Grangaa wrote:
Jack Evans and Amazing Red have just released word that they have joined forces as the named their tag team, Showbiz.

Get teddy hart or something! Ditch RED!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:16 am

Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be MNI
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.::July 11th, 2011::.[/font:479d">

::The crowd is electric as the opening video comes to it's end and the cameras go around the arena as they show the signs of "Hulk is Sold Out" and "A$$HOLE" and go to where Taz and Mike Tenay are sitting having a lovely discussion as suddenly a new theme song takes the arenas attention and the titantron pops on the screen as the fans begin to boo::

>>The crowd goes wild in boos as "The Greatest Man To Ever Live" Austin Aries walks out from the back all cockily in his little suit and his fancy pair of shades as he walks down towards the ring with a microphone already in his hand he takes his precious time getting into the ring as he takes in all of the loving boos for him as he taps the mic for a moment<<

~Austin Aries~
"Hey shut it while I tell my commands you bunch of baboons! You should all be in a complete awe of seeing the greatest man to ever live be in the ring in front of you! Now let's forget you and go on with my wishes. Hollywood, you know Hulk! I want to be in the Main Event Impact World Championship Match! I am a former two time World Champion! I deserve it so get your old crippled ass out here and give it to me!"

>>The crowd erupts in some cheers and some boos as The Hulkster himself, Hulk Hogan, walks from the back with his old signature entrance so not long after they all cheer as he stops at the top of the ramp with his mic in hand and points in the ring<<

~Hulk Hogan~
"Now let me tell you something brother! You are not going to come up in here and demand me to give you a championship match! Who even knows if you would have been signed if Destination X would have taken place! Let me be honest with you Brother... You are yet to impress me and until you do you are staying out of the spotlight! Now get out of that ring so we can start the show or you will be the first guy fired in the new Impact Wrestling!"

>>COMMERCIAL BREAK<<

Television Championship Gauntlet Match
Eric Young © vs Matt Hardy vs Jesse Neal vs Robbie E

~Christy Hemme~
"Introducing first from St. Cloud, Florida, weighing in a 231lbs! Jesse Neal!"

//The crowd basically gives no reaction as Neal heads to the ring ready to impress and take home the Television championship//

~Christy Hemme~
"And the champion from Vancouver, British Columbia, weighing in a 225lbs! "Showtimeeee" Eric Young!"

//The crowd cheers as Eric Young comes out with a grin on his face as the crowd laughs as Eric wears his title backward without realizing//

.::Closing Moments::.
- Jesse Neal takes the fight to Eric Young after a few minutes of tough fighting and clotheslines him to the ring as the crowd slowly grow in interest. Jesse goes for a huge devastating Power-bomb but some how Eric Young turns it around into and face-buster send Neal crashing into the ring! Eric has the crowd loudly behind him as he goes for the Youngblood Neckbreaker and connects.. he goes for the cover and the hand goes...

//The crowd erupts in boos as Matt Hardy walks out from the back in his cape before taking it off and running to the ring to hopefully take out Eric Young//

- Eric Young goes for a dropkick as Matt pushes him out of the way and the crowd boos loudly. Matt mocks the kid as he pushes him around with some kicks. Out of nowhere, Eric gets a leg sweep and down goes Hardy.. he goes for the quick pin but Matt gets out. The two roll over and over to their feet. Eric Young goes in on the rush to Matt but is met with a kick to the groin and TWIST OF FATE and down goes Eric Young. The ref makes the count..

//Robbie E comes running from the back as the crowd erupts in boos. He is ready to finally get that title he wants as he spits out is gum and the last two men in the match square off//

- Matt Hardy puts up a good fight but as the man in the match longest, Robbie takes control of the match with a variation of arm drags and drop kicks. Robbie gets way too cocky as he begins to fist pump to the fans who boo yet some join in. Matt gets to his feet and as Robbie E turns around he is met with the Twist of Fate.. Robbie pushes him away and goes for a clothesline of his own but Matt dunks and reverses with a side effect. He goes up to the top rope and LEG DROP! But Robbie moves and Matt hits with a loud thud. The match changes pace as Robbie pulls him to his feet after a kicks to the chest. Robbie goes for the cutter! Matt Reverses... TWIST OF FATE...

[i]1...

DING DING DING

~Christy Hemme~
"The winner of the match and NEW Television Champion.. Mattt Hardyyy!"

~As his music begins it is stopped as Matt Hardy takes a microphone and stands in the middle of the ring with his title now on his shoulder and he tries to shh the booing crowd as he continues on~

~Matt Hardy~
"I am once again a champion and now I will have nobody take this from me! Actually their is not a single guy in the back that could even beat me after two matches! You know what i am so sure of myself and my NEW championship I am challenging anyone in the mack to come out here.. right here.. RIGHT NOW!"

~Matt stands in the ring after dropping the title and the microphone waiting for a answer and then after a minute or so the theme music hits~

:-:The crowd goes wilder than ever heard yet in the night as out from the back runs the one and only MVP! Matt Hardy grabs his title quickly with and scared-ish shocked look on his face as MVP slides in the ring to challenge Matt but up the ramp runs Matt shaking his head now as MVP stand sin the ring with a big grin on his face as the crowd goes wild!:-:

>>COMMERCIAL BREAK<<

::The show comes back from the commercial break as we see Jeremy Borash walking up toward a man dressed in pink and black and he seems to be throwing a fit as he hits walls and screams.. he turns to see Jeremy walking his way and a huge smirk comes across his face as he laughs insane and goes to the microphone and tries to stop laughing::

~Pinkie Sanchez~
"They are following me man! Hahahha The ants are following me everywhere I go and I can not kill them all you see! I KEEP KILLING! They just will not stop coming... But what better than a Ant to stop a Ant.. Yeah that is it.. I will take them out again! The Pink Ant! PINKIE SANCHEZ! I WILL DESTROY THEM! I will.. STOP THE MADNESS! HAHAHAHAHAHA! I WILL STOP THE ANTS FROM SPREADING...... Like I have sung before my dear friends and monsters.. The ants go falling one by one.. Hoorah.. Hoorah! Now I have work to do!

::Jeremy stands there still not have said a word as Pinkie Sanchez puts on his mask and walks off of the screen towards the ring for the upcoming match on Monday Night Impact::

Feast or Fired Qualifying
Pinkie Sanchez vs Brain Kendrick

~Christy Hemme~
"The following is a qualifier for the Feast or Fired match at Hard Justice! Introducing first from Neverland Valley Ranch Projects, weighing in a 165lbs! PINKIEEE SANCHEZZ!!!"

\\The crowd give an okay reaction to the debuting man that has already been seen to be insane as he looks around through is mask as he waits for his challenger\\

~Christy Hemme~
"And his opponent from Orlando, Florida, weighing in a 184lb! Brian Kendrick!"

\\Kendrick comes walking down from the back as the crowd begins to cheer loudly for the kid who jams with his music before running down to the ring\\

Kendrick is going up top as Pinkie already rolls out of the way. Pinkie tries to get to his feet as Brian gets down and goes to him to go on the attack but catches an elbow to the gut. Pinkie fights hard to get back into the match but with a superkick, down goes Sanchez and to just make matters worse.. Ke"y" Drick is locked in by Kendrick and after a few moments.. Pinkie Sanchez begins to tap out and the bell sounds.

~Christy Hemme~
"Here is your winner! Brian Kendrick!"

Brian celebrates as a commercial comes on.

As the commercial goes off we come to backstage where the whole brand new Sting is on a crate laughing and being his "Joker" self as Pinkie Sanchez walks by and he laughs. Pinkie looks over at him and next thing you know Pinkie spears him and begins to beat him down as the security run to the mad pink man. Pinkie tries to fight as they pull him off and he just laughs with an insane tone as he screams something about "I am not a laughing matter" but that is not the big deal. You see Austin Aries walk into a locker room but not just any locker room but the one of Jeff Jarrett.

Non-Title Singles Match
Abyss © vs Alex Shelley

~Christy Hemme~
"Introducing first from Parts Unknown, weighing a 350lbs! The current X-Division Champion, Abyss!"

:-:As Abyss walks out with the title on his shoulder the crowd boos loudly in fear of the huge insane and angry man before them. he enters the ring and awaits the challenge:-:

~Christy Hemme~
"And his challenger from Detroit, Michigan, weighing in a 215lbs! One Half of the Motor City Machine Guns! Alex Shelley!!"

:-:The crowd goes wild as Alex Shelley comes out to his usual theatrics as the crowd jumps up and down in excitement but Alex keeps his eyes on Abyss and that title:-:

- The match has been surprisingly back and forth to this part but now the power takes out the speed as Abyss grabs Alex and throws him into the turnbuckle as the crowd boos. Abyss is ready to finish this match as he waits for Alex to come running towards him and as he does Abyss goes for the Black Hole Slam! Alex dunks and continues with a dropkick knocking down Abyss and the crowd pumps up Shelley. Alex goes to work and with one last move.. Sliced Bread #2 and Alex goes for the pin as the whole crowd counts along..

~Christy Hemme~
"Here is your winner! Alex Shelley!"

:-:Alex Shelley and the crowd celebrates as Abyss lays in a surprise basically out cold:-:

<<COMMERCIAL BREAK>>

~The fans cheer as backstage we see two men walk down the hallway and just their luck meeting face to face... the two men happen to be Crimson and Mr.Anderson. Anderson chews come as they stare each other down but Anderson is the first one to crack as he begins to snicker~

~Mr.Anderson~
"I guess I can not find a challenger worth my time these days so they send a guy like you my way? now that is just getting pathetic.. that streak is over bub."

~Crimson~
"Such and arrogant guy for someone that once joined immortal! You are not going to break my streak but instead get your bones broken! I am going to win that title tonight!"

~Mr.Anderson~
"Yawn you bore me kid. Just keep on thinking the way you do big guy because I am getting that title back.. Because I'm MISTERRRRR ANDERSON!!!! .........ANDERSON!

~Anderson walks off with a grin on his face with no fear what so ever of not beating Crimson for the Impact World Title~

\\The camera in the arena now cut to Velvet Sky and the now back to normal Angelina Love sitting in their own little thrones as you see Madison Rayne walking up to them in a low cut shirt and daisy dukes as the so-called queens watch her//

~Velvet Sky~
Oh welcome our loyal servants to where The Beautiful People stay! Now you may be asking what is Madison doing on her knees like the little tramp she is? Right!

~Angelina Love~
Madison has been a bad girl after all this time and now she wants back in the greatest stable in history. So what do we make her do? Be our little slave! Back to where she began!

//Velvet slaps Madison on the back with his little wand as he smirks real wide and goes on with the Beautiful speech\\

~Velvet Sky~
You missed a spot! Do you think you can just mess up cleaning that spot? I do not think so! Work my little slave! Now that the Beautiful People are back together and that freak Winter is gone from my dear Angelina we can once again Cleanse the world one ugly person at a time!

\\Angelina and Velvet touch fingers as the cameras fade away and cut to the ring where the next match is about to begin//

Tag Team Non-Title Match
[i]Beer Money Inc [James Storm & Robert Roode] vs Showbiz [Amazing Red & Jack Evans]

~Christy Hemme~
Introducing first the current TNA Tag Team Champions in a combined weight of 470lbs! Beer Money Inc!

~James Storm and Robert Roode come out like usual as the crowd goes wild for the tag champs who where their gold proudly. As they get int the ring they relax underestimating the new tag team~

~Christy Hemme~
And the opponents, the tag team of Jack Evan and Amazing Red! Showbiz!

~The crowd continue with their cheers as they know this will be one match to want to watch from the elements involved! The team jump into the ring with grins~

James Storm and Red are the two men in the ring as Red connects with a dropkick knocking down the tag champ. Amazing Red has been impressive showing his abilities but now he tags in Jack Evans who gets the crowd pumped as he does a flip over the rope. He runs in and runs up the turnbuckle while landing on Storm with a pin but Roode breaks it up with a kick to Evans head. He pulls Storm to the ropes and tags himself in. Evans gets up as Roode nails Pay Off and pins Evan staring at Red the whole time and actually tells him to come on.

~Christy Hemme~
Here are your winners, Beer Money Inc!

~As it is time to celebrate, Beer Money just leave as the fans seem let down. Obviously they have better plans or something~

::The camera backstage follow Crimson and Anderson on their journeys to the ring but in the back ground.. you see Austin Aries and Jeff Jarrett watching with huge smirks::

Main Event for Impact World Championship
Mr. Anderson vs Crimson

~Christy Hemme~
"Introducing first from Brooklyn, New York, weighing 252lbs! Still undefeated! Crimson!

//Crimson comes out to a great reaction as the obvious fan favorite as he walks with a purpose and waits in the ring for his challenger.. the biggest asshole in the whole entire company//

~Chritsy Hemme~
"And the challenger from Green Bay, Wisconsin, weighing in a 243lbs! Former TNA World Championnn! Mr.Anderson!!!

\\Anderson get booed loudly by the fan who are still bitter that he betrayed them not that while back as he stares down Crimson ready to be once again the World Champion\\

.::Middle of The Match::.
Crimson goes in with a big boot as Anderson goes down hard and he rolls over to the ropes as the crowd cheers loudly. Anderson uses the ropes as Crimson goes ahead and helps him to his feet and irish whips him into the corner. Crimson actually smirks and runs in for a cross body on Anderson who moves out of the way and begins to punch Crimson in the midsection.. the two go back and forth until they knock each other down.. then suddenly....

~The crowd erupts in boos as Jeff Jarrett emerges from the back with a microphone in his hand and he yells for the turn off of his music as the two in the ring pay barely any attention to Jarrett~

~Jeff Jarrett~
Ladies and Gentleman, I am out here to not talk to you but to make an announcement! I am now in this match as the third member so ref lets restart this match!

~Hulk Hogan comes out quickly as Jarrett has made it half way down the ramp and raises his mic to his lips~

~Hulk Hogan~
Wait one second brother! You can not just put your self into a title match at will! You have to earn that spot you here me brother!

~Jeff Jarrett~
[color=green]Wait right there Hulk! Are you forgetting that I founded this company! I created this place and I could get rid of you so quick you would not have time to react! So yes I am in this match and actually it is not a No Disqualification! Now get out of my view before I fire you on the spot!

~Hulk Hogan just stares as the crowd erupts in boos as Anderson and Crimson now stare and basically say what as Hulk just shakes his head never being told like that. He turns around as Jeff Jarrett smiles and the crowd boos so loud it hurts your ears and the bell is resounded. Jeff Jarrett walks to the ring as Anderson and Crimson stare him down but what they don't know is.. OH MY GOD! Beer Money just nailed Anderson and Crimson with steel chairs! Out runs Austin Aries and Jarrett enters the ring as the four men beat down the other two. James Storm powerbombs Crimson with the help of Roode.. Austin Aries goes up top as the crowd still in a booing frenzy watches as Aries nails the 450 Splash. Jerrett tells Beer Money to rid of Anderson as he then shows the secret weapon.. his guitar... with a swing it crashes over Crimson! Jarrett pins him as the ref seems in pain to make this count but...

~Christy Hemme~
"Here is your winner and the new Impact World Champion! Jeff Jarrett!!

//The whole crowd watches in hatred and yet awe as Jeff Jarrett is handed the world title. In the ring Jeff Jarrett, Austin Aries, and the tag team champions raise each others hands getting booed loudly and with hatred as the show goes off the air//

Last edited by Grangaa on Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:25 am

WOW!!! Hella-awesome show! You Reby Sky to a managerial contract Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:30 am

Well done Grange, great first show.
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:36 am

Good Show but why do you sign so fast 3-4 Superstars?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:40 am

Yannic wrote:

Because me and Newsid had to split the roster and I need them for more match variety (:
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:57 am

Grangaa wrote:
Yannic wrote:

Because me and Newsid had to split the roster and I need them for more match variety (:

Thanks for the answer ... Sweetheart

*whisper* Shelley or Sabin for World Champion....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be Empty

Back to top Go down

Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next