The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0

Go down 
+25
Metal_Head_25
Bleed Green
JD
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
SuperByNature
Richie
The Roman Empire
attractionTHEORY
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Sam
M
American Wolf
Karl
Harold
fuck
Mesa
Mr_Capricorn
LegendOfCasey
Oriadon
TJ
RED
Jericho
Styles
Captain2
Cole
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:50 am

Captain2 wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
"Well you've done well for yourself in the past, you should put that win on your resume and tell everyone you can about it. That said though I don't like your odds if you had to face me without a rival of mine as the guest referee" He shrugs before continung

"I also must ask you, are you so certain you'll manage to pull out a win tomorrow?"

Sean: That ref had nothing to do with it. I had it won regardless. And yes, I am absolutely positive. Come on, I'm facing a scum of a competitor in Hunter J. You think he's competition for anybody?

Neville shrugs

"You never know what could happen, sometimes upsets happen. for example you against me." he comments before pausing to think for a moment

"Already Seany-boy. You're on. If you're so certain you'll win I may as well stop by and check out the competition with some guest announcing during your match. If nothing else the fans of Crush will be relieved to see me visiting them for once and pulling them out of their Neville-less lives." he says with a grin
Sean: I'll make quick work of him, that's a promise. And after I end the worthless streak of Ali Fernando wannabe Prince Awful, you know what my next goal is. And if you even think about getting involved tomorrow, it'll be the last mistake you ever make!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 1:08 am

OT: Being just after midnight, it's now Wednesday. And Crush is done!

Check it out; click here!
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:59 am

Harry Jones is kicking back in catering, waiting for a certain man to enter. The man being Hardcore Demon, of course.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:19 am

Mr_Capricorn wrote:
RED wrote:

Kevin Silver is looking for Mack Robinson.

Azazel is looking for XXX who saved him last night.

The Crush World Champion John Leopold will finally talk via satelite later.

* ECCW World Tag Team Champion Xerxes Xander Xorn*
* is at the ECCW Gym*

Azazel enters the gym and walks up to Xerxes.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:44 am

After the outcome of the Crush main event between John Leopold and Will Williams, The Crush World Champion John Leopold has decide to give another speech via satelite tomorrow.

This is John Leopold:
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 11:45 am

*An interviewer is seen following Will and his Droogs back to their locker room, a number of Surge's hookers are accompanying them*

Interviewer: Will, any comments on your attack on Jarrett? Why did you do that?

Will: Oh yes, let's talk about my attack on Jarrett and not about the fact that I am now in the World Title match at Whiplash. You want to know why I did it? Because Jarrett's like that weird kid in high school that nobody talks to. The minute you show him attention to be nice he thinks that you two are friends and follows you around. What Jarrett needs to realize is that I only helped him win at Slam-Mania so that Junior could lose all the power he had. I would have done it regardless of who was facing him. Hell even if fucking Chris James was facing Super Junior at Slam-Mania I still would have helped him defeat Junior. Point being, O my brother, that I don't need your help. So don't expect me to help you out at Whiplash. You'll be receiving the same amount of Ultraviolence from me just like Johnny Leopold will be. But until then...

*Will shoves the interviewer aside and grabs a random, STD coated hooker but it's cool since Will is immune for some reason*

Will: Somebody call Surge, we're going to party!
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 4:32 pm

Dolemite wrote:
*An interviewer is seen following Will and his Droogs back to their locker room, a number of Surge's hookers are accompanying them*

Interviewer: Will, any comments on your attack on Jarrett? Why did you do that?

Will: Oh yes, let's talk about my attack on Jarrett and not about the fact that I am now in the World Title match at Whiplash. You want to know why I did it? Because Jarrett's like that weird kid in high school that nobody talks to. The minute you show him attention to be nice he thinks that you two are friends and follows you around. What Jarrett needs to realize is that I only helped him win at Slam-Mania so that Junior could lose all the power he had. I would have done it regardless of who was facing him. Hell even if fucking Chris James was facing Super Junior at Slam-Mania I still would have helped him defeat Junior. Point being, O my brother, that I don't need your help. So don't expect me to help you out at Whiplash. You'll be receiving the same amount of Ultraviolence from me just like Johnny Leopold will be. But until then...

*Will shoves the interviewer aside and grabs a random, STD coated hooker but it's cool since Will is immune for some reason*

Will: Somebody call Surge, we're going to party!

And even though it's like 3 in the afternoon, they go out and party. Sure, on screen Will and Surge broke up, but that's because ECCW's booking of tag teams usually involves in one betraying the other because that's what the WWE thinks works. Regardless, Surge and Will go to party with the hookers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:28 pm

OT: Capricorn, we need to talk, get on the chatbox.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:39 pm

Jarrett wrote:
OT: Capricorn, we need to talk, get on the chatbox.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:58 pm

"The Next and Best Generation" Timothy McArmstrong is not at the arena, as he took tonight off and is spending time at his home in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

DOOM World Champion "The Natural" Mack Robinson is in the practice ring fighting a jobber as he prepares for Doom's show Friday as he wants to make another impression to all of ECCW, its fanbase, management, and wrestlers, that he belongs on top of Doom Season 4 and he should win Doom Season 4 and compete for the world title.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:41 pm

This Just In: THE BIGGEST DARK MATCH IN HISTORY WILL TAKE PLACE AT WHIPLASH!

Hardcore Demon vs. Harry Jones will be the dark match for the Whiplash PPV event.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:17 am

Name: "The Money Maker" Peter Linch
Gimmick: A cocky young guy who is very well educated. He has been in quite a few promotions and has wrestled against some of the best. A lot of people think he is arrogant, and he is. He doesn't think he's the best; he knows it.
Height: 6'1
Weight: 231lb
Hometown: Miami, Florida
Signatures: 1/ Neckbreaker
2/ Missile Dropkick

Finishers: 1/ The Money Shot (Full Nelson Facebuster/Skull Crushing Finale)
2/ The Facelift (Unprettier)

Entrance Music: Polyamorous by Breaking Benjamin
Brand: Crush
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:20 am

кαяℓ ιѕ вι-ωιηηιηg! wrote:
Gimmick: A cocky young guy who is very well educated. He has been in quite a few promotions and has wrestled against some of the best. A lot of people think he is arrogant, and he is. He doesn't think he's the best; he knows it.
2/ Missile Dropkick

OT: Obviously accepted.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:40 am

кαяℓ ιѕ вι-ωιηηιηg! wrote:
2/ Missile Dropkick

Declined.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:52 am

::A stretch limousine pulls up in the parking lot outside of the arena. The fans that are crowded outside watch in anticipation as they wonder who it is. They watch as the driver gets out and makes his way to the back of the limo. He opens the door and the fans look confused as a man they don't recognize steps out wearing a custom made suit. He smirks over at their confused expressions before barging passed the limo driver. He walks inside and looks around smiling as he takes in the new environment. He walks through the halls, looking at the crew workers in disgust. He stops outside the stage entrance as he hears the fans in the arena. He barges through the ropes as his music begins to blast throughout the arena. He stands on the stage and looks around as the fans give no reaction. He begins walking down the ramp, smirking at the crowd on his way. He walks up the steps and wipes his feet on the apron before stepping in the ring. He sorts himself before snatching a mic from a nervous crew worker. He looks around and cocks a smirk before speaking.::

~"The Money Maker" Peter Linch~
>>"Take a long hard look! What you are seeing right now is the future of this company. In a year from now my face will be all over the world and everyone will know my name. I am "The Money Maker" Peter Linch. Now I know what a lot of you will be thinking right now and that is "boy, this guy is full of himself!" and you are right! I am full of myself but you want to know why? It's because I have a right to be!"<<

::The crowd begin to boo as Linch smirks at them.::

~"The Money Maker" Peter Linch~
>>"Oh shut up! Every company I have ever been to have given me the exact same reaction as you are giving me now! But it's fine because I have grown to know why it is you people hate me so much; it's because I am better than all of you! You see me coming out here wearing me custom suit and having my good looks and you look at yourself and realize that you are nothing! You are nothing compared to me and you are nothing compared to the rest of the world! But you's are not alone in being nothing because you are all nothing together! Nobody in this arena matters except for me! And that is why, when I make my debut with ECCW, I will win! Because there is nobody in this company or even in the world that compares to me! I am the one that brings the money to a company and I am the one that everyone pays to see! You people will no longer come to this show to watch the men you have grown to love because as soon as I step into this ring you will realize that I am exactly what has been missing from this company! From this moment onward when buy your tickets to come see a show, you will not be paying to see Surge or Trenton York or Jarrett Calloway; you will be paying to see me! And that is all there is to it!"<<

::He smirks as the fans continue to boo him. He drops the mic and sorts his suit before stepping out of the ring. He looks around with a look of disgust on his face as he makes his way up the ramp. He stops at the top of the stage and turns around to look around at all of the fans. He raises his hands in the air and fake money begins dropping from the rafters with his face on it. He smirks as the fans try to grab what they can. He turns round and walks to the back as his music plays. He continues to walk through the halls, ignoring everyone he passes. He enters the locker room area and slams the door behind him.::
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 4:30 am

Jarrett wrote:

Hardcore Demon vs. Harry Jones will be the dark match for the Whiplash PPV event.

This Just In: WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THIS
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 6:27 am

(Kevin Evans, is walking down the hallway listening to songs on his ipod. He does not notice...... coming down the the other way and they clash.)

"Watch where your bloody going kid."
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 6:33 am

Jarrett wrote:

You gotta be kidding me, right? Dark match?
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 7:03 am

John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
(Kevin Evans, is walking down the hallway listening to songs on his ipod. He does not notice...... coming down the the other way and they clash.)

Max Webster

I'm the kid? dude you look like someone who hasn't even grown hairs on their nuts yet... so next time you wanna call someone kid, you better look in the mirror first and if you weren't distracted by the song you were listening to... You wouldn't of bumped into me
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 7:07 am

Samuel wrote:

Max Webster

I'm the kid? dude you look like someone who hasn't even grown hairs on their nuts yet... so next time you wanna call someone kid, you better look in the mirror first and if you weren't distracted by the song you were listening to... You wouldn't of bumped into me

(Evans takes his ear phones out)

"Oh, hey. Come again? I couldn't hear you? You said you have no nuts? Damn man. Not good. But who the hell are you kid?"
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 7:16 am

Samuel wrote:

Max Webster

"Oh, hey. Come again? I couldn't hear you? You said you have no nuts? Damn man. Not good. But who the hell are you kid?"

Max Webster

Quite the smart **** hey... Well heres a new flash, your trash talking isn't going to work on me. I ain't going to drop to your level and I'm someone that has wrestled all over the world and is well known outside this company as I can tell by the fact that you have no clue who I am... A confused young lad you are, I must say
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 7:24 am

Samuel wrote:
Samuel wrote:

Max Webster

Max Webster

Quite the smart **** hey... Well heres a new flash, your trash talking isn't going to work on me. I ain't going to drop to your level and I'm someone that has wrestled all over the world and is well known outside this company as I can tell by the fact that you have no clue who I am... A confused young lad you are, I must say

"Wrestled all over the world? Are you joking man? I am Kevin Evans. I have been around the block a few times, unlike you. I suppose, you have wrestled in the inides and stuff. So I guess, you are know, but do you know, I am ruthless, heartless, I will keep bashing you until can't get up, and did you know, My moves have ended a career. Have you done that? No you have not. Now run along your blocking my way."
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 7:42 am

Samuel wrote:
Samuel wrote:

Max Webster

Max Webster

"Wrestled all over the world? Are you joking man? I am Kevin Evans. I have been around the block a few times, unlike you. I suppose, you have wrestled in the inides and stuff. So I guess, you are know, but do you know, I am ruthless, heartless, I will keep bashing you until can't get up, and did you know, My moves have ended a career. Have you done that? No you have not. Now run along your blocking my way."

Max Webster

Just because you say all those things doesn't mean that you will be able to do them to me, I am Max Webster for Christ sake and I am the future of Terror and the future of ECCW itself and just like the world is in the palm of Jesus's hands... You will be in mine, I am going to hoist this company up on my shoulders and lead it to beyond what it is at the moment and I will make sure that I get rid of you and your wisecracks in the process... so tell me Kevin, are you as quick on your feet as you are with your mouth?

{Max hits Evans with a left and a right, stunning him}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 1:04 pm

UPDATE: Hardcore Demon vs. Harry Jones has been given a spot on the card. Instead, the previously advertised Casey Anomaly vs. Braylon Scarver (MITB vs. MITB) will be the new dark match.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 4:19 pm

Another promo via satelite by the Crush World Champion John Leopold.

Leopold is sitting on a hotel room reading his favorite book "The Art of War".
Leopold reads from the book:

"You must have the will to act in order to defeat your enemy. Don't hesitate to cause a fatal damage to your opponent whoever it is"

Leopold closes the book and puts the book into the table next to him.

"Ladies and gentlemen I am your World Champion John Leopold and right now I am enjoying the beaches of Miami. Last night on Crush Will Williams was able to capture a very unfortunate victory over...Me. The only reason that he...uh, beat Me, it's because I didn't take him seriously. I underestimated Will and that cost Me. So now at Whiplash I am going to defend My World title against both Jarrett Calloway and Will Williams in a triple threat match. Now a triple threat match means that I may lose My title even if I'm not involved in the decisionof the match. You know what I think? I think I like it! Finally I get one more chance to prove everybody wrong! One more chance to prove that I am the best superstar on Crush. One more chance to humilate Jarrett and shut Will's mouth. See there are two sides of the fans. On one side we have the horny teens that look up to Will Williams because he lives the life that he lives. Parties, hookers, alcochol, cigaretts and other dirty stuff that punks like Will and 90% of todays kids have in mind. Will I am sure that you will agree with the fact that you and I live different lifes. You drink beer, I drink Ice-Tea. You sleep with whores, I read books. You listen rap and hip-hop, I listen Opera. Not only we are different people but we are also different superstars. And you shouldn't be happy about that. As you waste your time in all night long parties I study My opponents. And I did My homework on you Will. You will see that I am superior to you. And that brings Me to the adults from the crowd. The other category of fans. The losers that failed to do what they wanted in their life, the losers that have a mother in law to make their life even worse, the losers that look at Jarrett Calloway and they see a picture of themselves. They know that they are done with their lifes so they hope that at least Jarrett Calloway will make his last run as a successful World Champion. They hold on to see their hero giving them a chance to be what they were dreaming when they were young and seeing that everything is possible when you believe in yourself. Well allow Me to give you a taste of reality. You people look up to guys like Jarrett and Will because they are something that you always wanted to be. Something that you are hoping to be one day. But Me? No you hate Me. You see Me and you are jealous. I am rich, strong, handsome and successful. Something that you know you will never be! That's why you hate Me. You prefer to live in a dream world instead of looking at reality. But reality is going to give you a slap accross the face at Whiplash. I will defeat the punks of this world that Will represents, and I will defeat the pathetic failures that Jarrett represents. You can hate Me all you want...but I won't stop now...Because I can't stop now. Do you think that I've gone this far just to let idiots like Calloway and Williams take everything away from Me? After Whiplash you people will recognize Me as the champion that I am! The Lord of ECCW!"

The camera turns off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next