The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0

Go down 
+25
Metal_Head_25
Bleed Green
JD
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
SuperByNature
Richie
The Roman Empire
attractionTHEORY
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Sam
M
American Wolf
Karl
Harold
fuck
Mesa
Mr_Capricorn
LegendOfCasey
Oriadon
TJ
RED
Jericho
Styles
Captain2
Cole
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 1:41 pm

The camera is recording John Leopold live from his hotel in Miami FL.
The Crush World Champion is sitting in the balcony enjoying his Lemon Ice-Tea with the weather being great.
Leopold has set the Crush World title into the table next to him.

"Greetings ECCW fans. This is yet another message from your World Champion, via satelite. You have to understand that I'm too busy to waste My time coming into the arena and going to the ring to cut promos. I'm the World Champion now. So many things to do and enjoy and so little time. Nine days ago at Slam-Mania I cashed in My Money in the Bank Briefcase to become the NEW Crush World Champion after beating Jarrett Calloway. I made history! And since that day Crush has been dead! See, everyone on the back was saying to My face that I am a nobody. That I don't deserve to be here. They even called Me a coward; a fluke; an idiot! Well where are those people now? Crush is dead because all the superstars are scared! They know that there is nothing that can stop Me. They know that I am better than each and every one of them. I made believers out of everyone. You people will stop boo Me and you will show Me the respect that I deserve! However...as far as it goes for Crush superstars like...Jarrett "Ice" Calloway, Dustin Shore, Will Williams and other so called top superstars...you can boo them all you want. They don't deserve even your respect! They are the flukes now! They are the cowards, they are the idiots! So until I get some REAL competition and until Matthew Jericho finds someone worthy enough to be the #1 contender for My World title...I will consider everyone on the Crush roster...My b!tches! That's right even someone as Me can say a few "bad" words. But still...I am the Lord of ECCW! My name is John Leopold, the Crush World Champion and I approve this message!"

Leopold laughs as the camera fades.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 5:23 pm

Casey Anomaly
*sitting down outside smoking a cigarette with his MITB briefcase siting next to him, proud of what he did to Daniel Evans last night on Terror. He thinks next week he should bring two skateboards so he can smash one over the head of his little lapdog Cade Staffords head too. Casey is prepping a promo*
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 5:28 pm

Neville sits in his locker room with his Terror world championship next to him on his couch.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 7:16 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Leroy Thompson spots Sean Shamrock and approaches him

Leroy Thompson Sean, how are things?

OOC - Terror will be up tonight after Football Training.
Sean: Not so great, but hopefully you can change that.

Leroy Thompson Well what can I do you for?
Sean: It's quite clear that there is a lot of favoritism and unfairness happening in management as of now. And I have not once gotten the respect I deserved from any of the GMs. I am a former Submission Champion and I need that respect, so I am hoping you can fulfill my needs as the new GM, and you will, if you know what's good for you. I am sick and tired of being looked past. When Granger Engage was in charge, I beat the World Champion Neville Ryan fair and square, yet the same imbeciles like Azazel and Jake Lyndon get all the shots? And now Azazel has yet another chance at Whiplash? Not fair, not fair at all. But, since those decisions are made and cannot be undone, I am going to settle for now. I'll worry about the Terror World title at a later time. So to make up for these injustices on me, I'm settling on an ECCW Television Championship match against Prince Awful. It's clear that favorites have been picked, but no longer, for at the PPV, I will win!

Leroy Thompson So what? You want like a number one contenders match or something?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 7:17 pm

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Leroy Thompson spots Sean Shamrock and approaches him

Leroy Thompson Sean, how are things?

OOC - Terror will be up tonight after Football Training.
Sean: Not so great, but hopefully you can change that.

Leroy Thompson Well what can I do you for?
Sean: It's quite clear that there is a lot of favoritism and unfairness happening in management as of now. And I have not once gotten the respect I deserved from any of the GMs. I am a former Submission Champion and I need that respect, so I am hoping you can fulfill my needs as the new GM, and you will, if you know what's good for you. I am sick and tired of being looked past. When Granger Engage was in charge, I beat the World Champion Neville Ryan fair and square, yet the same imbeciles like Azazel and Jake Lyndon get all the shots? And now Azazel has yet another chance at Whiplash? Not fair, not fair at all. But, since those decisions are made and cannot be undone, I am going to settle for now. I'll worry about the Terror World title at a later time. So to make up for these injustices on me, I'm settling on an ECCW Television Championship match against Prince Awful. It's clear that favorites have been picked, but no longer, for at the PPV, I will win!

Leroy Thompson So what? You want like a number one contenders match or something?
Sean: Well look at that, you have a brain.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Capricorn
Jobber
Jobber
Mr_Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 7:18 pm

RED wrote:

Kevin Silver is looking for Mack Robinson.

Azazel is looking for XXX who saved him last night.

The Crush World Champion John Leopold will finally talk via satelite later.

* ECCW World Tag Team Champion Xerxes Xander Xorn*
* is at the ECCW Gym*
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 7:21 pm

ECCW.com Exclusive:

*Nation Zero is seen lounging in the Milkbar section of their LR, all looking somewhat out of it as they've been drinking drug-laced milk. Will, though, is perfectly fine as the camera pans to him*

Will: Ever since Slam-Mania ended, I've been wondering what was next. I mean, it seems that I've accomplished all there is to accomplish, well almost. The World Title, I want it. And I mean I want it for more than 45 seconds. Will gets what Will wants, and Will wants to be the champion. I've been viddying John Leopold run his mouth about how he won the title. Johnny, you only won because of my help. Had I not helped Jarrett win against Junior, you wouldn't have had the chance to sneak in and steal the title. Clearly the only reason you cashed your MITB is because you knew that Jarrett was a weakling and you had a better chance of cashing in against him. So for the love of Bog, stop gloating about your win. It's pathetic, you're pathetic. Give me the chance to fight you tomorrow on Crush and we'll see if you're actually a credible champion or a fluke. And whether you actually accept or not, I'll hurt you either way. I'll find you, believe it. And when I do, my Droogs and I will mutilate you in the style of my good friend Surge.

*Nation Zero laughs as they all take a sip of the Moloko Vellocet, enjoying their moment*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 8:27 pm

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 2 KG

[Keith Golden and Jacob Smith arrives at the arena but Keith does not look that happy as he was not used on terror this week. He gets booed but does not care as he goes on inside and looks for the Terror General Manager to complain too.]

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 2 Superm10

[Dominic sits on a crate in the hall pretty much shocked that he is ranked number 2 and not eliminated. He smirks and sits there]

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 2 2v28mefjpg

[Trenton York walks to the arena with his headphones in and his ECCW Hardcore championship on his shoulder]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 8:35 pm

That One Guy wrote:
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 2 KG

[Keith Golden and Jacob Smith arrives at the arena but Keith does not look that happy as he was not used on terror this week. He gets booed but does not care as he goes on inside and looks for the Terror General Manager to complain too.]

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 2 Superm10

[Dominic sits on a crate in the hall pretty much shocked that he is ranked number 2 and not eliminated. He smirks and sits there]

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 2 2v28mefjpg

[Trenton York walks to the arena with his headphones in and his ECCW Hardcore championship on his shoulder]
Number 3*
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 9:25 pm

My guys arrive, and are totally better than your guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 9:35 pm

TOMORROW ON CRUSH:

*Will Williams vs. John Leopold (non-title) - if Williams wins, he is added into the triple threat at Whiplash.
*Sean Shamrock vs. Hunter J (interpromotional) - the winner faces Prince Awesome at Whiplash.
*Chris Xtreme vs. Ali Fernando (non-title) - the legend tries to end Fernando's undefeated streak.
*And much more!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:16 pm

OT: Check the first page in a few minutes, as I'll be updating the PPV post with the announced matches for Whiplash so far.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:10 am

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 2 AgeofNevilleshirt

The Terror World Champion Neville sits backstage reading a book while wearing an incredible shirt (On sale at any fine ECCW vendor booth)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:13 am

Captain2 wrote:

The Terror World Champion Neville sits backstage reading a book while wearing an incredible shirt (On sale at any fine ECCW vendor booth)
Sean Shamrock sees Neville and wonders if he should interrupt, quickly deciding he should.

Sean: Champ.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:14 am

Jarrett wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Sean Shamrock sees Neville and wonders if he should interrupt, quickly deciding he should.

Neville grins and nods

"Shamrock" He says in a similar manner before pretending to tip an invisible cowboy hat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:15 am

Captain2 wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Neville grins and nods

"Shamrock" He says in a similar manner before pretending to tip an invisible cowboy hat
Sean: Just not for very long.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:16 am

(Hunter J must do a promo before crush.)

(Kevin Evans needs to a promo for terror)
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:18 am

Jarrett wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Neville grins and nods

"Oh? are you an Azazel fan?" he looks Sean up and down

"No you don't seem to be wearing any of his merchandise. You work with him, you think he'd be nice enough to give you a free hat or something"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:20 am

Captain2 wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Neville grins and nods

"No you don't seem to be wearing any of his merchandise. You work with him, you think he'd be nice enough to give you a free hat or something"
Sean: I advocate for nobody but myself. But your luck is running out. Whether or not Azazel beats you at Whiplash, I have a number one contenders match tomorrow on Crush. And after demolishing Prince Awful, I can finally be recognized as the superstar I really am, which would mean moving on to the World title, regardless of who happens to be holding it.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:26 am

Jarrett wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Neville grins and nods

Sean: I advocate for nobody but myself. But your luck is running out. Whether or not Azazel beats you at Whiplash, I have a number one contenders match tomorrow on Crush. And after demolishing Prince Awful, I can finally be recognized as the superstar I really am, which would mean moving on to the World title, regardless of who happens to be holding it.

Neville raises his eyebrow

"Really? you have a match on Crush? I've never been over there. I was on Doom once but that was just to give the fans someone worth seeing..." he stops for a moment and thinks

"Oh, right you were threatening my reign weren't you? Well I have to admit that I'm not that worried, you know what the name of this brand used to be? Domination. Now its Terror. Legion and myself have struck so much fear into the heart of ECCW they saw fit to rename the brand. Now thats impressive" he says with a smirk
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:29 am

Dolemite wrote:
ECCW.com Exclusive:

*Nation Zero is seen lounging in the Milkbar section of their LR, all looking somewhat out of it as they've been drinking drug-laced milk. Will, though, is perfectly fine as the camera pans to him*

Will: Ever since Slam-Mania ended, I've been wondering what was next. I mean, it seems that I've accomplished all there is to accomplish, well almost. The World Title, I want it. And I mean I want it for more than 45 seconds. Will gets what Will wants, and Will wants to be the champion. I've been viddying John Leopold run his mouth about how he won the title. Johnny, you only won because of my help. Had I not helped Jarrett win against Junior, you wouldn't have had the chance to sneak in and steal the title. Clearly the only reason you cashed your MITB is because you knew that Jarrett was a weakling and you had a better chance of cashing in against him. So for the love of Bog, stop gloating about your win. It's pathetic, you're pathetic. Give me the chance to fight you tomorrow on Crush and we'll see if you're actually a credible champion or a fluke. And whether you actually accept or not, I'll hurt you either way. I'll find you, believe it. And when I do, my Droogs and I will mutilate you in the style of my good friend Surge.

*Nation Zero laughs as they all take a sip of the Moloko Vellocet, enjoying their moment*

And like usual, Nation Zero and Surge go out to party with hookers later in the night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:33 am

Captain2 wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Neville grins and nods

Neville raises his eyebrow

"Really? you have a match on Crush? I've never been over there. I was on Doom once but that was just to give the fans someone worth seeing..." he stops for a moment and thinks

"Oh, right you were threatening my reign weren't you? Well I have to admit that I'm not that worried, you know what the name of this brand used to be? Domination. Now its Terror. Legion and myself have struck so much fear into the heart of ECCW they saw fit to rename the brand. Now thats impressive" he says with a smirk
Sean: You're just about the most conceited son of a **** I've ever met. I think it's time someone shuts your mouth. And I'm going to be that guy. Do you remember what happened the last we met in the ring? I pinned you fair and square. And I am certainly not afraid to do that again, but this time, for the belt.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:40 am

"Well you've done well for yourself in the past, you should put that win on your resume and tell everyone you can about it. That said though I don't like your odds if you had to face me without a rival of mine as the guest referee" He shrugs before continung

"I also must ask you, are you so certain you'll manage to pull out a win tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:43 am

Captain2 wrote:
"Well you've done well for yourself in the past, you should put that win on your resume and tell everyone you can about it. That said though I don't like your odds if you had to face me without a rival of mine as the guest referee" He shrugs before continung

"I also must ask you, are you so certain you'll manage to pull out a win tomorrow?"

Sean: That ref had nothing to do with it. I had it won regardless. And yes, I am absolutely positive. Come on, I'm facing a scum of a competitor in Hunter J. You think he's competition for anybody?
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:47 am

Jarrett wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Sean: That ref had nothing to do with it. I had it won regardless. And yes, I am absolutely positive. Come on, I'm facing a scum of a competitor in Hunter J. You think he's competition for anybody?

Neville shrugs

"You never know what could happen, sometimes upsets happen. for example you against me." he comments before pausing to think for a moment

"Already Seany-boy. You're on. If you're so certain you'll win I may as well stop by and check out the competition with some guest announcing during your match. If nothing else the fans of Crush will be relieved to see me visiting them for once and pulling them out of their Neville-less lives." he says with a grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next