The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Australian Elite Wrestling

Go down 
+8
Sam
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
#Animal
The Truth Has Set Me Free
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
JD
Jericho
Styles
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 2:39 am

John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Chatbox lovely

Eh, Tonight Jakey?

Nah I work for ages
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 2:42 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Chatbox lovely

Eh, Tonight Jakey?

Nah I work for ages

Well, then. Tough tits. I am not going on C- Box until tonight.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 2:44 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Chatbox lovely

Eh, Tonight Jakey?

Nah I work for ages

Don't be gay ... skok Razz
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 2:45 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Chatbox lovely

Eh, Tonight Jakey?

Nah I work for ages

Don't be gay ... skok Razz

Alright skok, I will go on for abit.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:31 am

Mother trucking! SHOW TOMAARO I PROMISE!!!
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:20 am

Week late lol
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:23 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
A Week late lol

and a Weak effort Razz
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 3 EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:47 am

"Eddie V Roderick 1"

(The camera turns on and we see a large crowd entering the pub. The drinkers all sit down at the pub and start talking about how shit work was today. The families sit down at the tables and look towards the ring. We see a man in the ring with a mike, it is not Jim though.)

Kevin Kelly:

"Hello ladies and gentleman. You are all wondering where Jim is. Well Jim is here but he will not be doing much talking anymore, I will be doing most of the talking, from now on. But now you guys want to know who the hell I am. Well, my name is Kevin Kelly. Jim brought me over because he wants me to announce the matches at Night Of Extreme. But tonight is my trail night. Let’s just hope I can get this job. Now I will be taking you through the match card. Our first match is a triple threat, which features XXL, Grizzly Redwood & Puma. Our second match is Nathan Jones V Raven. Nathan Jones will be debuting tonight. Match three is Teddy Hart with El Generico V Jack Evans. Match Four is Scotty Club V Jerry Lynn. Then our main event of the evening is Eddie Edwards V Roderick Strong! Without further ado lets start our first match."

(Kevin takes a step back, and waits until XXL makes his way towards the ring.)

KK:

"This match is set for one fall, and it is a triple threat. Introducing first, XXL!!!!!!"

(XXL makes his way to ring and enters and taunts)

(Grizzle Redwood, starts walking towards the ring)

KK:

"Introducing his opponent, Grizzly Redwood!!!!"

(Redwood enters the ring and stares down XXL)

(Puma makes his way to the ring)

KK:

"Introducing, the last opponent, Puma!!!!"

(Puma enters the ring as Kevin leaves the ring)

Match One

XXL V Grizzly Redwood V Puma

Closing Moments:

XXL and Puma are battling it out, while redwood is the corner catching his breath. XXL gets the upper hand and whips Puma into the ropes. Puma runs back and gets behided XXL and nails Puma Suplex! 1....2 Redwood breaks it up! Redwood starts forearming Puma and kicks him in the gut and tries for a powerbomb but Puma spins out and gets behind Redwood and nails Puma Suplex again! Puma stands up and taunts, when XXL comes up from behind and nails jumping neck breaker! Cover 1....2.....3!!!!

Kevin Kelly:

"Here is your winner, XXL!!!!!!!!!"

{XXL stands up and seems really happy about his win. He sildes out off the ring and slaps hands with few kids before heading to the back}

>><<Backstage>><<

{Jack Evans is getting ready for his match. He has both tag titles on a table. He looks over to his left and you can see him grinning}

Jack Evans:

Good you got the letter, as you know my parnter is out of action for a bit, and I need someone to tag with me to take on Teddy and El, and I looked around for people to join me, but you, have fitted my plan well. Here take this."

(Evans hands a tag title to the man who stands off screen.)

The Man:

"Jack, trust me, come Night of Extreme, you and I will leave and be still AEW Pub Tag Team Champions! I don't care if I get turfed when TNT comes back, but at least I will be champ for awhile. I will not let you down Jack."

Jack Evans:

"Good to hear man. Now look, I got to get ready for my match. Just keep this on the down low until Night of Extreme, so I suggest, you put that title away so no one can see it or see you wearing it. We need to shock the AEW fans, when I bring you out as my co-champ. Alright?"

The Man:

"Alright, good luck tonight Evans"

Jack Evans:

"Thanks dude"

(They fist bump as we go to the ring)

>><<The ring>><<

Match Two

Kevin Kelly:

"This match is set for one fall. Introducing first...

[Nathan Jones comes out from the back, and slaps a few hands with the fans before entering the ring]

Kevin Kelly:

"Nathan Jones!"

(Jones taunts)

Kevin Kelly:

"Now, introducing his opponent ...

(Raven comes out from the back and just enters the ring staring at Jones)

"Raven!!"

(Kevin leaves the ring)

Nathan Jones V Raven

Closing Moments

Nathan power slams Raven, and only gets 2. Jones looks at the ref before standing up and running off the ropes and going for a leg drop but Raven rolls away. Raven gets up, and runs at Jones and nails his knee into Jones forehead! Cover 1...2.... Jones power's out! Jones stands up and looks really pissed. Jones charges at Raven but Raven drop kicks Jones in the knee! Raven tries to choke out Jones with head lock, but Jones just lifts up Raven as he stands, and throws him back! Jones is fired up now. He waits for Raven to get up and when he does, Jones choke slams him!! Cover 1....2.......3!!!!

Kevin Kelly:

"Here is your winner, Nathan Jones!!"

(Nathan stands up and just taunts. He just destoryed Raven. He smirks as he rolls out of the ring and goes to the back)

>>Backstage>>

(Jim is standing in the hallway when Kevin Kelly walks up)

Kevin:

"Jim, I know you have been watching me tonight. I think I have really shown everyone, that I will be the voice of AEW, as I was the voice of ROH back in the day. Now I am wondering, do I have the job or not?"

Jim:

"Well, Kevin, I have been watching you toinght, I must say. Your voice is very strong. Back in ROH you did that also. But now your here Kevin, stop talking about ROH got it? I should give you the job but you will need to do another show and the PPV before you get this job, now get back out there and do your god damn annocing!"

(Kevin backs away before going back to the ring)

Match Three

Kevin Kelly:

"This match is set for one fall, introducing first...

(Teddy Hart and El come to ring and just look smug.)

"Teddy Hart with El Generio!!"

KK:

"Now introducing the opponent...

(Jack Evans does not come out and the ref just starts counting, and he gets to ten.)

(The ref goes over to Kevi and tells him to call the match)

Teddy Hart w/El Generico V Jack Evans

Kevin Kelly:

"Here is your winner, Teddy Hart!"

(The boys start laughing, as the crowd boos and throws some chants out. The boys fist bump before leaving)

Match Four

Kevin Kelly:

This match is set one fall, intrdocing first, Scotty Club!

(Scotty gets into the ring)

KK:

"His opponent, Jerry Lynn!!"

Scotty Club V Jerry Lynn

Recap:

In a fast paced match, both men threw everything at each other. Many close calls, high impact moves. But Scotty Club pulled out the win with a sick powerbomb for the win!

Kevin Kelly:

"Here is the winner, Scotty Club!"

(We cut straight backstage and we see Jack Evans laided out. Jones, Rocky and Jim all race to his aid)

Jim:

Someone get some help! Evans can you hear me? Jones, next week you and I will be searching for who does this to Evans got it?

Jones:

Got it boss, Rocky, go get help now!"

(Rocky nods before leaving. We go back to the ring)

Main Event

KK:

This match is the first match of the Jim test, indroucing first, Eddie Edwards!!"

(Eddie gets into the ring)

KK:

"His opponent Roderick Strong!!!"

Eddie Edwards V Roderick Strong

Closing Moments:

Eddie is up top. He lauches into the splash but Strong rolls away. Strong gets up and runs off the ropes and nails a drop kick. Cover 1 kick out! Eddie powers out. Strong picks up Eddie and goes for a cradle shock! But Eddie spins out and plants him down with a spike DDT! Eddie does not cover, he goes up top, 450 splash, Strongs rolls away again!! Strong is up. Strong picks up Eddie and sets him up for the Gibson Driver and nails it!!! Cover 1....2......3!!!

(Strong rolls off Eddie, the crowd is chanting, "awesome!" Strong stands on the ropes and beats his chest. He slides out of the ring slaps hands before going backstage. Eddie is still in the ring and he is not happy. He rolls out of the ring and goes backstage. The crowd starts leaving the pub and they are chating among themselfs as they leave. The camera shuts off)
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 3 EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:48 am

Rushed as all hell. But next week will be better due how the show played out this week.

Feedback and shiz sounds good
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:38 am

Next card to come
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 12:23 am

Any ratings or comments on the third show?
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 2:43 am

One word; Late.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 5:22 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

One word; Late.

I KNOW SKOK! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 5:30 am

Overall Show Rating: 7/10
Feedback: A very good read, but my only constructive critisism is the fact that the name (Australian Elite Wrestling) contradicts that every show is inside a small pub. I don't know if you are trying to be ironic or if you are slowly progressing to an arena, but this caught my eye. But the most recent show was still very entertaining.
Highlight of the Show: Eddie Edwards def. Rodrick Strong in the main event

^ A marking key I made up for booking threads
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 5:40 am

Hazza wrote:
Overall Show Rating: 7/10
Feedback: A very good read, but my only constructive critisism is the fact that the name (Australian Elite Wrestling) contradicts that every show is inside a small pub. I don't know if you are trying to be ironic or if you are slowly progressing to an arena, but this caught my eye. But the most recent show was still very entertaining.
Highlight of the Show: Eddie Edwards def. Rodrick Strong in the main event

^ A marking key I made up for booking threads

Hazza, thanks dude, I am slowly moving up to arenas, so yea I am starting at a pub. PPVs will be in the town hall lol
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 7:04 am

Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 8:58 am

A nice show. Like you said, a little rushed, but everything made sense, and that's a good thing. Only improvements could be to spend more time on it, but I'm sure you would have done if you had more time. If you had more time, I'd say 7/10
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 7:03 am

AEW Card, 13/5/11

Match 1

Ryan Storm V Chris Cookie

Match 2

Space Boy & Powerhouse Theo (C) V Massive Q & Adam Cole

Match 3

Jerry Lynn V Scotty Club V Puma

Match 4 (This match will be made on the show)

????? V ??????

Main Event (Submission)

Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 7:07 am

AEW News:

Chuck Taylor could be on this week's show, it is unknow if he will be. Also TNT maybe on the show also, unknow at this stage. Kaval is in talks with Jim about joining AEW after Night Of Extreme
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:33 am

15/5/11

"Strong V Eddie II"

(The camera turns on and we are inside the pub. The patrons are already in the pub. The drinkers are sitting at the bar. Broncos V Panthers are on the big screen TV. The families are at the tables. We can see some newspaper reporters are at ring side getting their cameras ready. Jim comes to the ring)

Jim:

"Last week, Jack Evans was attacked backstage. I know no one saw who done it, but I am pretty sure I know who done it. Teddy Hart and El. Those two have been trying every week to get those tag titles, from injuring TNT, to almost injuring Jack Evans. I am not going allow this to go on. So boys come out here so we can talk about how we will handle this"

(Jim waits in the ring but no one comes out)

"Teddy and El, GET YOUR ASSES OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!!"

(Still no one comes out)

"Alright boys, yous want to play this game? How about this boys. Nathan Jones will be at ringside tonight, and he will be managing, Jack Evans, Chuck Taylor and Kaval! Thats right, three on two! And also, if yous lose the match, yous must tell us who attacked Jack Evans, and if you don't.. you don't wanna know what happens then."

(Jim leaves the ring with a smirk on his face)

Match 1

Kevin Kelly:

"This match is set for one fall, introducing first."

(Ryan Storm comes to the ring)

"Ryan Storm!!!!!"

Kevin Kelly:

"Introducing his opponent"

(Chris Cookie comes to the ring and enters)

"Chris Cookie!!

Ryan Storm V Chris Cookie

End of match:

Ryan is lying on the ground and Cookie is up top. He launches into a 450 splash but Storm rolls away. Cookie crashes and burns. Storm stands up and walks over to Cookie and picks him up and plants him down with a Cradle Shock!! 1...2....3!!!

Kevin Kelly:

"Your winner, Ryan STORM!!!!"

(Ryan stands up and taunts with a smirk on his face. He then leaves and goes backstage)

>><<Backstage>><<

(Jack Evans, Chuck Taylor & Kaval are in a hallway, Jack Evans seems to be pissed about something)

Jack Evans:

"How come no one saw who attacked me?! It was well alight here, so someone should of seen who done it! I had to be Teddy and El, they want this tag title. That’s all they want. But hell as long as I can walk they will never get this tag title away from me. But before you ask who is my new tag team partner is, you will find that out very soon. But in the meantime, boys go get ready we got a match tonight, and tonight I will make Teddy tell me who attacked me last week. Now be gone."

(Chuck and Kaval leave a brooding Evans in the hallway)

>><<Ring>><<

Match 2

(Kevin introduces the teams)

Space Boy & Powerhouse Theo (C) V Massive Q & Adam Cole

End of Match:

Massive Q clotheslines Theo out of the ring and follows after him. Cole whips Boy into the corner and charges at him. But Boy moves out of the way and pulls Cole down into the roll up. But Cole kicks out and quickly stands up and nails Boy with Coleateral! Cover 1.....2.....3!!!!

KK:

“Here are your winners; Massive Q and Adam Cole!!!"

(Adam stands up and takes a mike)

Cole:

"What you drunks just saw was us beating the holy hell out of the Space Boy and Theo. Q and I are going to win our matches at Night of Extreme. We are going to make these two look so damn bad! Us two will put these two to the saw. And when we do, Q will be Champion and I will end Boy. This a new dawn in AEW, the dawn and of Cole and Q! So boys, we will be seeing yous at the Pay-Per-View. Be ready for an ass kicking boys!"

(Q just stands behind Cole with a massive grin on his face. When Cole turns around, Q grabs him by the throat and choke slams him! Q stands over Cole with both arms raised before leaving)

Match 3

(KK introduces the fighters)

Jerry Lynn V Scotty Club V Puma

End of match:

Puma is on his knees, Club takes him down with kick to the jaw. Jerry bulldogs Club. Jerry goes for a leg drop but Club rolls away. Club then runs at Lynn and nails a drop kick. Club goes for the pin but Puma pulls him off and flips him over his head but he does not know Club landed on his feet. When Puma turns around he is met with the Super kick! Puma falls down. Club covers Puma 1....2......3!!!!!

KK:

"Winner, Scotty Club!!"

(Scotty Club stands up and starts dancing. He looks really happy. Jerry is up now. He walks over to him and offers a handshake. Club takes it and Jerry pulls him in and Jerry stares him down. Not a word is said. Jerry nods his head and Club grins. Jerry then leaves the ring, followed by Club then Puma)

>><<Backstage>><<

(Jack Evans, Jones, Taylor & Kaval are backstage before their match)

Evans:

"Alright boys, we all know the plan? (They nod) Good. Leave Hart for me. Just take care of El for me. Once he is out, Teddy is all alone. (Kevin comes in tells them they are on) Lets do thsi boys"

Match 4

KK

(Introduces the fighters but Teddy and El don't come out. The ref starts the count and he gets to ten)

Jack Evans (C), Chuck Taylor & Kaval w/ Nathan Jones V Teddy Hart & El Generico

KK:

"Here are your winners by count out, Jack Evans, Chuck Taylor, Kaval!!!"

(Evans is furious, he slides out of the ring and goes to the back. He walks down the hallway and enters Teddy's room, and starts looking for him. After a while, Evans leaves the room and walks down the hallway again, we go straight back to the ring)

Main Event (Submission)

(KK introduces the fighters)

End of match:

Eddie whips Strong into the ropes and when Strong comes back he spears Eddie! Strong stands up and taunts before picking up Eddie and setting him up for the Double Underhook DDT, but Eddie spins out and pulls Strong legs out from under him and traps him in an ankle lock!! Strong tries to reach the ropes, but Eddie pulls him back and locks in the grape vine. Strong tries to hold out but he taps!!!

KK:

"Winner by submission, Eddie Edwards!!!"

(Eddie stands up and lifts his arm up. But as he starts helping Strong up, the camera quickly turns to see Evans and TNT brawling. Evans throws TNT over the bar! Evans leap frogs over the bar and lands on TNT. Evans starts punching the shit out of TNT. The refs and Jim and other wrestlers jump the bar and pull Evans off TNT. TNT stands up and grabs bottle, and smashes it over Evans head!! Now some of the patrons are holding TNT back. Evans has blood flowing from a gash on his forehead. Teddy and El are standing at the door of the pub smirking at what has happened. Hart gives the finger before entering the pub and going backstage. Evans has now slumped on the floor. Many families watch on in horror as the refs tend to Evans. TNT is pinned at the end of the bar. He is swearing his head off, Jim then decides to turn the camera off)

*End of show*
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:53 am

Comments and shiz.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:54 am

Good show John.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:58 am

<3 Hazza, Thanks bro.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:34 am

Well done Johnny boy.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:38 am

Cheers, Sam.

PPV card up toinght.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next